Professional Liar / Crazed Transvestite Homosexuals

John Flynt who calls himself "Brianna Wu".

Wilfred Keith Thompson who calls himself "Kate of Gaia"

Or the so called "Veronica Chapman".

What do they all have in common?
They all are professional liars.
They all have severe mental disorders.
They all are homosexuals / transvestites.

But yet they all have a cult following.

What is going on here?

For those who don't know, Veronica lied to many frustrated English people who were sick of government interference and tricked them into doxxing themselves to the Queen.
(Weird I know, but look it up)

Wilfred Keith / Kate of Gaia lied about "judge bows to sovereign" (when the judge was just doing his usual everyday bowling to council that he does when he leaves the room). Wilfred Keith made some money from being a guru, and then when he was exposed giving misinformation, he changed his name to Kate of Gaia.

John Flynt is a angry self-hating homosexual that calla himself Brianna Wu and made a fortune out of being a professional victim and making claims such as "this is how women like me are treated in video games". He constantly lied and exaggerated and some of his followers just think he's some really ugly woman with a dark voice and aren't aware of the truth.

All three examples seem similar to me.

What is the story with this?
There seems to be patterns.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shayler
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis
thefederalist.com/2014/06/23/how-the-trans-agenda-seeks-to-redefine-everyone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/cow/

or are you screencapping this?

Britpol: What's your thoughts on Veronica Chapman and her association with Brian Gerrish (vid related) ?

In this article, it comes back to an association with Brian Gerrish who is quite friendly with Alex Jones.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

Here's Brian Gerrish on Alex Jones' show.

Here's a bunch of foolish anarchists enacting out a false flag / terrorism event under the command of Brian Gerrish and his UK column magazine and his "chairman of the British Constitution Group" friend Roger Hayes (who admittedly knows nothing about constitutional law)

Here's Brian Gerrish outside the Birkenhead Court whilst the people on the last video are inside chimping out

Is there a point to this thread or are you just spamming?

Now jump across the pond from Britbongistan to Burgerland.

Here's Wilfred Keith Thompson aka Kate of Gaia doing the same "freeman-ery" at court in America.

It all seems to be interconnected.

Any thoughts?

What is this movement really about, and why does it favor transvestite gurus?

Here is the so called "Veronica Chapman" who is part of Brian Gerrish's Lawful Rebellion / Freeman_on_the_land movement.

What is going on here?

Genuinely not spamming, fam.

Know people who have got sucked into alternative movements or truth movements and it seems to always lead back to Alex Jones in America or Brian Gerrish in England. It also always seems to be connected to homosexuals and transvestites.

Is this some trick to make a guru "gay" so that anyone who speaks out about their misinformation and lies is labelled "homophobic"?

I genuinely would like anyone (in particular anyone familiar with Roger Hayes and Brian Gerrish) to shed some light on what is going on.

It seems to me that the people are being stirred up to get themselves into trouble and to promote misinformation and controlled "truth and justice" movements.

Another example of a "truth movement" guru being a transvestite.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shayler

Then make your point at the start of the thread before pushing the extra details. Right now it looks like it's spam to anyone in the catalog or index because the whole thread is just you.

Slide shit to your heart's content, kike, it's too late.

And let's not forget the ultimate example.

We all know the Matrix.
We all know and use the phrase "redpilled" .

But let's not forget that both of the brothers that made such an important film "The Matrix" which has opened the minds and imaginations of millions are both transvestites themselves.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

So once again, why is "the truth movement" dominated by transvestites and homosexuals?

Wait, what? Why is this a slide thread.
I'm not spamming. I'm copying and pasting links as I go and it took me some time. Does anyone actually want to tell me what the hell is going on instead of calling me a kike or saying that I'm making a slide thread?

No, get gass'd, kike.

Hmm. OP makes valid points and asks valid questions, thread turns into argument with OP as opposed to discussing the subject matter of the thread. Who could be behind this familiar misdirection from the thread subject matter?

We have ID's here you blithering idiot.
Holy fuck.
Tell your boss to stop sending peasant conscripts.
This is just sad.

Is this the droids you're looking for? thefederalist.com/2014/06/23/how-the-trans-agenda-seeks-to-redefine-everyone/

OP BTFO.
He seems to be trying to tar various movements (freeman-on-the-land, truther, etc.) through guilt-by-association because one or two trannies have tried to associate themselves with these movements. Of course these movements existed long before these people had any involvement in them so his premise is bullshit.

I am the "we" you special snowflake.

I don't have a fucking boss.
I'm asking questions about why degenerates are running the opposition and I think it is worth discussing.

You got caught responding to yourself, you outed yourself as not being from here. Please go back where you came from.

Thanks. Thanks for being probably the only actual other fam in this thread that is obviously infiltrated by normies, D&C shills, and the influx of newfags from the recent Trump / Hillary tweet.

Foolish mortal. I've been posting on pol for years. Have this crow ;-)

You like birds, eh?
So do I…

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much.

Interesting how NONE of you has had anything of value to contribute to this thread.

Just lose with dignity you slimy weasel.

Finally, someone who knows.
You seem to be the only fam on here.

The rest are either shills using D&C or genuinely think that I'm an outsider because I don't conform to the Official Holla Forums Etiquette ™.

Never. I will take a stand and speak out against the dangerous trans and gay movement that is destroying society and the family. It is not politically correct to do so. You don't like it do you?

I don't like you, personally.
It ain't just business anymore.

Is it be nice to tranny and gays day?
Something has really rumbled your feathers.

I'm sick of seeing innocent people who are tired of a corrupt government sucked into a "truth movement" lead by a degenerate transvestite with mental problems getting themselves into legal problems and losing their homes whilst the gurus make a profit and laugh at us, fam.

Same with that Dean Clifford guy in Canada. Many have followed him and ruined their lives. Even after he's got himself repeatedly imprisoned and admitted to saying "I'm an idiot" in court!

It is often said, but I will say it here again: the anti-christ will be a tranny. If one is familiar at all with esoterism, they will know why.

The followers of these trannies preaching "truth" are fodder for the eventual real anti-christ, jew "messiah", so on and so forth.

I'm sick of you existing on my earth.

Now we're getting somewhere.

I was wondering if Dante had got it right with Bankers and Wankers.

Every "rebellion" or "alternative movement" including this board (with "redpilled" - from Tranny Matrix) is connected and rooted in the same places it seems.

Hey buddy, pic related is for you

See you next summer, friend

But do you fear the samurai?

If I samefagged as "Sam Hyde" would you love me more?

I'm going to enjoy this one.

It's funny you say that. I have a youtube channel where one of the works I covered in detail was Dante's La Commedia Divina, Inferno being the first book.

He dedicated two whole Cantos to faggots, and deliberately placed them lower than murderers and those who commit suicide. Why? Because a murderer damns only themselves; whoever they kill, they are damned by their own sins, and their own sins alone. Likewise, a suicider damns themselves, and also has the added bonus of rejecting the existence that God hath bestowed upon them.

However, a sodomite damns not only themselves, but whoever they sodomize, as that poor soul will then go on to commit more acts of sodomy. They are replacing what is natural with what is unnatural, likewise with those who commit usury (same ring in the seventh circle), who tried to breed money from money (money having no intrinsic value, merely being a medium of exchange). The sodomites are forced to walk together, crossing a fiery plain. When we remember that this is a grand allegory, this is representative of the life they must live as punishment for their choices in sin. The hell fire is aids, poz, shit, and torn assholes.

Why do you think Aleister Crowley was such a notorious butt-demon, who had himself sodomized 14 times (iirc) in France as part of some ceremony, or why he made buggery the chief ritual for the 11h degree of the Ordo Templi Orientis? There is a legitimate connection between butt-piratery and evil shit, both sides seem to acknowledge it.

Going back to trannies, they are homosexuals but have a few added bonuses. They explicitly reject their own nature that God has given them, a penultimate act of pride (saying that your judgment is greater than that of your creator). Not only that, but a big theme in the occult is the simultaneous embodiment of the masculine and the feminine in one individual, the androgyne.

Look up baphomet, read the works of Albert Pike (mostly a digested version of AE Waite and Eliphas Levi), and you will soon see that this is revered in those circles.

Nothing good has come of the slippery slide of degeneracy, and I expect it to only get worse. Remember, the original meaning of 'holocaust' involved giving sacrifices to molech and bael. The Talmud, even now, permits sacrifices to Molech (look it up, please. Sanhedrin 64A mishnaic text),although you must either kill the child, or burn it alive, but it cant be both, and it can only be to molech.

Somehow all of this is related. Even if it isnt true, there are people that earnestly believe in it, and that is reason enough to do something about it.

Neither do you bitch. You got called out for manipulating trying to do something. How much more stupid to you want to look?

I should clarify, by isnt true, I mean that there is no transcendental quality to trannies and molech.

That being said, what perverted kikes do whilst believing in it IS very real.

Ignore the booty blasted leftypol shills. They are up late because mummy brought them more tendies and ovaltine to keep them going through the long night.

I can always add more lovely images to ward them off, while you and I continue this discussion.

You there OP?

To fill the void that should be a fruitful discussion involving degenerates and rope, this is now a temporary degeneracy thread

Folsom street fair never dissapoints

HQ

Cant leave king nigger out of this

Danke, that version is much better

More content, view and know what must be done

Your lucky tales must come from somewhere.

This is a good start

Ive seen that video dozens of times, never gets old watching fags burn (this was a fag bar, iirc in a gook country)

This vid is the worst I have, be warned

>2nd image
Jeb?

how did I fuck that up.

You are not the first to think that, and in a prior degeneracy thread, a kind user paintshopped turtles and guac onto him. Searching my 'faggot shit' folder for it

Also this video is slightly worse than the last

You really don't have any idea what you've gotten yourselves into here.
You should have stayed on the porch.

lol look at this triggered faggot.

OP, when you return to your desecrated thread, please reply to my legitimate posts above. Degeneracy is here to ward off leftyfags.

Nigga you don't understand.

Alas I cant find the Jeb+piss+turtles+guac photo. Mi Scusi.

This is from a swedish sex ed book meant for young children

All in all a bretty gud bread

I agree, it was a breddy gud bread.

Relish in it, Holla Forumsacks. No matter what, leftist faggots will be dealt with. If we win back our culture, country, race, and so on, then we will be able to do what is so desperately needed to them a la William Luther Pierce. If the muzzies take over, they'll be thrown off rooftops, while the muzzies bugger one another.

Not the final (((boss))), but no matter what we get a guaranteed consolation prize

I am rather enjoying this dump of my degeneracy content that I have cultivated over the numerous chans

Threads like these usually trigger the handful of "alt-right" twitter trannies and faggots that think their degenerate behaviour is excusable in these circles. Just see the earlier posts in this thread, almost certainly made by them.

The ride never ends

Oh without a doubt some of the sliding was done by them. Some of it also by salty leftypols who lurk here

Maybe they're all posting from a private Phalanx meetup.

The Oven lives on in Diaspora

Well, at least he knows where he needs to go.

My supply is running dry, anyone got backup degeneracy ammo?

How's about this?

Heres a classic, this one is those crazy slant eyed japs, though. Not home-grown western faggotry

Reminder that feminism is important. Who wouldnt wanna make blue hair their trad trap waifu?

Backups have arrived, fresh from the alternative-lifestyle right. Lets keep the party going

moar dante here

spoiler this sick shit faggot

jesus spoiler that shit

Normally I'd agree with that sentiment, but anything to drive the summerfags and normies away

That being said, any and all degeneracy is welcome here, fam

Really running dry here, help a nigga out

You wanted to post so bad.
You better find something to post.

Its always a joy to re-find lost treasures on my hard drive

If only this ride had an end…

Look, the freeman movement is an offshoot/repackaging of the sovereign citizen movement which was popular in the '90s. That movement was started by right wing groups, fueled by things like Waco and Ruby Ridge. If a tranny is among the many people who have adapted these beliefs now, that is really irrelevant. I doubt their involvement is any sort of conspiracy. However, if it were, the most obvious one would be that those transvestites are plants put into these movements to discredit them. The fact that you leap past that into claiming these people 'run' these movements is suspicious. David Shayler was an MI-5 agent before he joined the 'truthers', for example. He entered the movement and seemed totally normal, and then once he was accepted, out of nowhere he said he was the messiah and and a tranny.

pic1 wtf is that thing his balls? also don't see Dante in pic1 or pic2, unless he's under the gimp mask.

Dantes only in pic 3 there, sry m8ey

Uh, dude, if you have a gas bill or a license the government knows where you live

Hello officer. Shove the Tubal Cain up your ass.

This stuff works, but you don't get to bring friends.

Natural personhood vs. strawman corporate entities are very real.

t. lawfag who is an expert on joinder

The generative principle.

Sod off, shill. I do appreciate your grammar, John.

Hi all. I'm back.

I think that, on reflection, people choose the fag life as a shield to excuse them from all kinds of treachery because people can't say "He's a stupid faggot" anymore because they get arrested for hate crimes etc.

Also, someone regarding this chat mentioned earlier today that if people are so anti ((the system)) they will normally more closer to the fringe. Hence a few fags in the Sovereign Citizen / Freeman_on_the_land is nothing to be surprised at.

I think it's a valid point.

However, I would have to say that there IS a controlling and a conspiracy (if not tranny related just a general conspiracy) in the "truth movement" to control and track activities, to lead certain groups of people to do certain things for ((their)) benefit.

For example. The UK Column published a call to arms. People were told to go to Birkenhead Court. Then they were lead by that famous conman to the court to "arrest the judge" in order to "send out a powerful message and take back our courts" .

What actually happened is that the two guys who "arrested the judge" , one is dead, the other was left to rot in prison by Roger Hayes and Brian Gerrish. Lovely bit of comoradery there! Trick some fools into a protest and then run when the shit goes down, leave your servants for dead and in prison whilst you claim a "victory".

I think Roger Hayes and Brian Gerrish should be ashamed of themselves and that this one event studied in detail should be enough to convince a britbong not to trust Gerrish and his associates.

Besides, if Gerrish really is ex military :

1. Is that even real, or a lie (where are all the pics)
2. Can he be trusted?

That's because this is a shitty thread