How comfy are you right now and how could you be comfier?

How Comfy are you right now?

Could you be any comfier? Not even if you took over the las vegas strip?

And if you are here Mr. Perry, how could you be any comfier?

I am wrapped in many blankets including a wool poncho. Top layer is a down filled comforter and on my legs is a separate set of blankets. That's right multi blanket, in a chair, in front of a 144hz screen, next to my only source of heat, my '99 enlight case with a 8350 and a 390x. I am wrapped in blankets and next to my only source of heat, a souped up computer in a rust spotted case. I am living in the future. I am about to play a computer game that will simulate the achievement of some life goal. I have many flavors of those. With all the progress we have made my entertainment is still steampowered. And the spare heat from the process of entertaining me also heats me . I appreciate this efficiency in sloth. This increase my feelings of comfort.

How comfortable are you and how could you increase that comfort?

I mean to plunder dawi and drink coca cola

going to dump some comfy stuff while some things kick in like vetch.

pretty comfy. just heated up a nice dinner after four hours out in the snow and cold

back and feet hurt a little, so I guess I'd be comfier if that went away

do you find the discomfort makes the comfort even better?

going to go but I will be back as selecting pictures I have saved to post and then posting them makes me feel comfertable.

nah

Im a bit comfy
Just finished exercising and stretching. Full body stretching always brings me at peace albeit momentarily

My comfy-ness would be greater if I could find me a virgin gf though

100% comfort 100% of the time.

I find girlfriend ruin comfy. But maybe I have just had negative experiences.

test

Its 35c over here, i kinda wish to have an atomic winter.

i'm not very comfortable but i could probably be more comfortable if i killed myself.

I'm pretty comfy, but I'll be a lot comfier in a few days. I'm buying some LSD, it's gonna be the first time I've done it in probably 2 years.

yes

i'm still nauseous as fuck from taking hydrocodone last night. i like the effect, but i can't fucking stand the half a fucking day of nausea afterward. considering giving it up for good just based on that.
would cold water extractions help with this? or is it the hydro itself that causes it?

feeling so comfy right now in the dark in warm bed listening to rain and wind

I'm drunk, so about a an 8
A guarantee that I won't have a hangover (which I will)

I just received an Omaha Steaks package in the mail, and ordered some comfy shit off of Amazon, so I'm feelin pretty good.

Not comfy, tried using shaving cream as lube and it has weird minty shit in it making my penis feel cold and it's stormy outside and I hate thunder

Just imagine you're fucking the earth

Better than using dish soap as lube when jerking off. Shit gets in your urethra and it's game over man.

I'm not comfy at all fam, its too fucking hot to go upstairs to my bedroom.

pretty comfy man