Career changes

Have you changed careers before or are in the process of changing?

I can't keep a job no more than a month no matter how skilled or respectful I am

I used to be a High School English teacher.
Now I am a professional semen contributor at my local Sperm Bank ($75 a pop)… yes, I am technichally a "Professional Wanker".

so you make, what, $75 a day?

Are you nuts? You can't possibly think he cums once and is done

No. Never
Ive had the dame job for 10 years and this was my first job

I have no skills. If I ever get fired im fucked

Well whats the deal then?
do you pace yourself or go in for a big month long splat then skip a month

same but for 14 years

thinking about trying a night course for different things to get a taste

I just do what I'm told to do, do said thing to the best of my ability and get "let go" every time

how does one become neet in the uk
without being muslim
or a refugee

does switching majors at university count?

I switched from electrical engineering to structural engineering. best decision of my life. electrical is like 20 times harder in terms of what kinds of math and physics you have to know

top kek wage cuck
this is how you tell normalfag garbage. MUH SCHOOL MUH CAREER

there's that word again

you are a slave. please keep your head down.

do not look up.

no I'm not. I can quit anytime I want.

Do you pay taxes? Do you follow the absurd laws? Are you doing what you want to do?

This kike who owns more nations than you have fingers and toes laughs at your apparent "freedom" in your career.

That was me for a long time man. I could never hold a job for more than a few months, and shit always ended in a bad way. I had one boss fire my because I'm colorblind after arranging some shit the wrong way (colorblindness isn't a protected disability, gg me). Another fired me because I was dating a co-worker (we NEVER did anything at work, someone else told them about afterhours stuff). I had to quit one job because the boss kept keeping me after the buses stopped. Despite legally being obliged to pay for a taxi, he refused. I had to walk through freezing rain for 4 hours once and that sealed the deal. Had a boss force me to come to work while I was healing from a nasty cut on my leg, then get mad at me for taking slightly longer breaks. After 3 days of that I got fired. Got fired for "taking too much time to help a customer" (a handicapped regular who spent quite a lot of money there). Got a few zero-hour jobs as well, forcing me to find other work while technically being employed.

I finally figured out what happened at my last part-time job ever: I was pissing off my co-workers. I really don't know what I did, but it's funny because everything they ever blamed on me was something they did themselves, like "he's on his cellphone all day" (I had no reception while they texted away entire shifts), "he has no initiative" (they're standing there while I'm cleaning), "he can't handle the cash register" (I've fixed the register, the payment processing system, and even the fucking wifi without any assistance. They called me in and payed me 3 hours of wages just to spend 10 minutes on it one time).

At a grocery store, the assistant manager of the bakery department I was in hated me so hard because I had a different opinion on something once. He got me in trouble for some very irrelevant things, so I buttoned down and did everything the right way, even if it took more time. I'd spend another 20-30 minutes a night unpaid just making sure shit was good, but he was still constantly trying to get rid of me. So I started watching him instead, caught him stealing some steaks, and reported it. Got his ass fired… and then the rest of my department too, because when they reviewed the footage they found out everyone was eating maybe a cookie or two a day when they were fresh from the oven. They literally fired good, hard working people over a cookie a day, and I was the one who inadvertantly gave them up. Feels bad man.

But at least they won their case in court: they fired the bakery staff but not the store manager who was also eating the cookies, and the judge made them pay severance + missing wages + emotional distress because "if the store manager is doing it and not getting fired, it must be ok for the employees too". Good guy judge. Still feels bad though.

Most of my work was never supposed to be a career, but even my "career" can hardly be called that. It's been a string of temporary contracts as a programmer and after all the shit I've already dealt with, I'm considering just going the self-employed route by making quick and dirty websites for local businesses and hosting them. It's pretty easy money and I'm not looking to get rich, just enough to keep me warm, fed, and learning (I like to do online courses in my spare time). Just got my amateur radio certificate (aka HAM radio) for example. No idea what I'm going to do with it, but I have it, and I enjoyed learning about it.

Anyway for self-employment I've pretty much got the coding and hosting side down, the problem I now have is I don't know how to actually create a business "entity", handle payment/taxes, and other administrative/financial bits. Working on that though, I have some more courses planned.

no.

You better be super smart and naturally fit because you are spreading your genes faster than the average person.

Ofcourse you're not, because if you were smart and fit you wouldn't be sellin your cum. Artificial insemination is a meme

Then what do you define your value by? Please tell me.

no