Whites With Brown Eyes

So I was digging around Stormfront to read some of their old discussions and I stumbled into a thread questioning if "white" people with brown eyes were a thing. Now, I have brown eyes and brown hair so I was obviously interested in this thread and it turns out a few people at Stormfront think if you have brown eyes you're not white and will hang on day of the rope and such and such.

My mother and her mother have brown hair and really bright blue eyes and my father has black hair and brown eyes though his father had hazel-blue and his mother had brown.

I'm just curious to see if any of you here think I'm not white, though I do consider myself as such and so does the average person on the street since I do have Caucasoid features and run a 5'oclock shadow. I actually love my eyes (they're a sort of brown ale color that looks lovely in the light which makes them look amber-ish). I don't consider anyone that has blue eyes and blonde hair to be superior to someone that has brown eyes and black hair because the only difference between them is phenotype which is retarded to fuss over. Greeks, Romans, Slavs, all that stuff are white.

This isn't a slide/shill/whatever thread too, I'm just wondering if anyone on Holla Forums has a Stormfront-tier mentality.

Cool thread, Ahmed

Wanna bring it to cuckchan?

Pretty sure if you have brown eyes it means you have some non-white ancestors. Get a DNA test done if you're interested in finding out for sure.

no memes pls

I have brown eyes and so does my dad. He says he is 100 percent slovackian. I am told i am 50 slovack, 25 german and 25 lithuanian. Have i been lied to?

This guy is likely a purer European than all Holla Forums combined(Basque).
Make of this what you want, I'm tired of explaining European anthropology 101 every time.

This is really low quality. Maybe a half step up from cuckposting. Is it your first day? Do they have the B-Team working for 4th of July weekend?

I usually don't post but here goes. I know my full genetics. I have brown hair (light red-brown) and brown eyes, but I am from nearly pure English descent.

Some darker hair color and eye colors happened in European cultures, naturally. It isn't the same brown as shitskins, and if you really start looking at their eyes and genetics, this quickly becomes apparent.

I'm 100% European and I have brown eyes/hair and Mediterranean skin.

I have about 50% British in me, 20% Southern European and 30% Northern European in me.

If you look at anthropology brown hair/eyes is normal for British Europeans but especially common in Southern Europeans.

You're likely still completely European and thus I don't give a fuck. We European's need to stand together and not fight like faggots over eye color.

Some Holla Forumslacks will tell you about the Arab and Black invasion but if you look up the genetic reports on the effects of these to Southern Europeans it is minuscule and close to non-existent in it's effect of the gene pool.

Basically stop worrying about it. You likely have genes that could still produce a blue eye'd baby you just got brown eyes. It's a fucking color. All that matters is being European and standing for those traditions and culture. The same should be true of the Asias, and the Africans.

This isn't rocket science.

I thought I clarified in the OP that this isn't a kike thread even though it might come off as it at first. How about you contribute instead of shitpost?

It's true. There are many that will hang you.

Why do you think most Europeans are adverse to hard racial classifications? Taken to its logical end, then yes, brown eyes are impure.

Personally, I think Scandinavia should be blue eye-blondes only and everyone else should move to France or somewhere.

Sorry but I asked 4cuck and like 70% said I wasn't white.

What's the verdict on hazel eyes?

This is a common divide and conquer tactic to pit british/southern europeans vs their northern counterparts. Go on the wild rabbit trail on google/duckduckgo/whatthefuckever and look at all the anthropology because this bothered me at first too. Now it doesn't.

Stormfaggots like to larp about their white as fuck blue eyed master race but European blood is still European. It does us no good to stand against each other when we have bigger issues to deal with.

It's all bullshit. Europeans are Europeans. The only niggas in Europe are Russians and I don't think you are one.

brown is melanin
laser it off and you get blue.

Prove it.

I can tell you're non-white from this gay thread alone

Meh you could be 0.00001% non-white and still have brown eyes because they're the dominant gene. Really doesn't matter.

is the average greek/albanian/southern italian/sicilian white?

D&C slide thread. sage, filter, report. This belongs on cuckchan not here.

Many Europeans with zero shitskin blood have dark hair and brown eyes. I'll be the first to admit the blonde hair/blue eye combo is nice for the asthetics but it has nothing to do with IQ. All European whites (and their diaspora in the US/Canada/AUS/NZ/etc) are brothers in arms against kikes and mass shitskin immigration.

user…

Thanks, you didn't have to call this thread a fucking slide thread though when I was just inquisitive about what you guys thought.

Here's another little fact for you OP: among the Yamnaya peoples, main candidates(at this point is almost certain) for being the original Indo-Europeans(Aryans), the gene that regulates the expression of blue eyes was only present at 16% frequency, lower than modern south Euros.

Again, make of this what you want.

Sage goes is some fields.

This is a slide thread. What's wrong with calling it one?

Because it's not a slide thread, calling someone a "shill" or whatever the fuck is not an argument.

No it's not a problem for Southern Europeans or French… We've had a mix for thousands of years.

It's a problem for Northern countries. Every person with brown eyes in Scandinavia, England and Germany will have to be wary.

Of course, you wouldn't consider pic related to be white?

Stop worrying about it. Its ment to divide whites.
This is a slide thread because its been used before to slide whether you know it or not.

pretty chinky eyes, must be a magyar

/thread

I didn't know, I'm going to come out and admit I only uncommonly browse Holla Forums and I usually just hang out in the stickies and whatnot.

Here's another pic, still think hes a Magyar? He's Greek.

Wrong. It's a cuckchant-tier slide thread.

Well I apologize that you think that way, maybe I should've done a strawpoll in an already made thread?

mfw I just found out that I'm a nigger.

looks like the average Southern European to me

White, right?

Wew lad, thanks Slate. We'll be drowning in newfags and normies for weeks.

Is there something wrong with Stormfront's reception on here? I called some guy a while ago a stormweenie and it looks like people took offense to that.

So glad 4cuck decided to join in on the fun

Uh, 4chan has known about this site forever? They lovingly call you RedditChan, CuckChan, and 8hugebigblackcocks since Holla Forums is filtered.

As pure as that gets anyway. Islandniggers

I have brown green eyes, and dark brown hair.

Don't let these shitbags tell you that you aren't white, they're just pulling your chain.

Oh, so you're from the real cuckchan. Reported, nigger.

Hahahahaha

10/10

we wuz aryanz

I find it inconceivable that you are actually this much of a faggot, so I'm only going to r8 this b8 2/8. I'll give you the extra point because your line is faceberg-tier accurate and you're bumping your own thread with activity. I'll still reccomend it for a bumplock.

Here, have another bait. now go back to your shithole

wew looks like the mods made a good decision for once, bumplocked this thread.

Enjoy your anchor, friend

ebin post

I will, I already got the general consensus here that brown eyes are white which was not to my surprise. Also kill yourself for being a big fucking baby and crying about how everyone is a shill if they make a thread that is controversial. Faggot.

Get out. >>>/srs/

Brown Eyes?

It's like staring into a toilet!

Welcome to being mixed race. A lot of Holla Forums hates us, so unless you quit being a pussy you may want to just leave this site or kill yourself.

Please user.
dem freckles

would to be quite honest to be frank

Both my parents have brown eyes and My eyes along with my grandparents are blow.
You're a fucking idiot. Having brown eyes doesn't make you a nigger.

It has already been established. You are a dark aryan.

Implying jews are human

4cancer thread

can anyone tell me what specific flavor of nigger i look to be?

A nigger of the sand variety.

You look like you're about to get /baph/salted thats what

I wouldn't mind, but he's a fucking sand nigger.

wew

cmon lad
they're literally non-white rape babies

like you