Holla Forums approved jobs/investments

So I find myself soon to be out of work and flush with cash, I was a software engineer at a start up that just sold on. I'm considering having a total change of career. I also want to make an investment in something, leaning towards land right now, I was also thinking of using the cash from the buyout to start my own business.

So what are some Holla Forums approved jobs/businesses/investments?

Don't lie to us boy. You were just laid off from your min. wage job flipping burgers at Burger King. Invest in an education and get off your lazy ass.

checked.

But it's true. I have just under $100k to start a business or invest. Telling me to invest in education is pointless, I'm looking for the next thing, not how to get started.

Make veediu gaims

Fox News. Republican Party. Pick One.

Pick one

Get into a trade. Stray from unions. Start a movement with your savings. this means buying flags, uniforms, space, etc..

Unite coworkers under your new NatSoc cause. Become a huge political movement with demonstrations in big places that don't go unnoticed.

grow weed if you can do it legally

they dont call it the green rush for no reason

op i'm in the exact same boat as you, identically except i don't have 100k. why not start your own business?

are you the user that was saying to sell those things a few weeks ago?

Wendy's is hiring. Do you have a 9 inch cock?

Why would Wendy's want… oooooooh. You sneaky spic you.

Masturbator for the holocaust.

promote a degenerate culture!

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Buy things on ebay.
Sell those things on ebay.

Simply add "FREE SHIPPING"!!! and you can crank the price up significantly. People are extremely stupid with their money shekels.

whatever works
whatever works

Stay in school, get a job, raise a family, buy guns and be ready to move everything out in a crisis scenario.

Not that. Learn a trade. It's far more valuable. When the machines take over you'll still be useful to the us meat sacks.

Invest in lots of books about being successful in business, then figure out how to use your money to become a tycoon and use your vast wealth to spread redpills to normies and run counter psyops against Soros

nope, but i took the hint :^)

Employes work for the system.

Self-employed individuals are the system.

People Business owners own the system'

Investors make money from the system

Don't be a degenerate YOLO user, try to own the system of money generation. You have this one shot user. I am not joking here.

Working at all?

Stop being a cuck.

Absolutely this

basically this

even in the highly saturated markets of Colorado, California there's demand for high quality product.

the places I've applied are pretty weird though, I know more than most about the cannabis plant in general, the pharmacology of terpenes+cannabinoids, even the business of the industry, but every job I've applied for recently has been filled by a wook-like idiot who merely got the job because they dabbed with the owner or something. got any tips for getting hired?

Real estate you stupid fuck.

Get an apartment with like 6 rooms, rent'em all out, get an FHA loan to put 3.5% down, you can get a few houses going and make a shit-load of money through residual income.

Obviously you're not fucking smart enough to create the next Facebook and too fucking lazy to want a decent job again.

/thread

Projecting much?

Learn how to problem solve and repair electronics on component level.

That craft will be incredibly valuable when the system crashes, and production of new replacement units halt.

Until then, you will make a small fortune repairing equipment, all the while making sure the big electronics companies lose customers.

win win win

Yes lad, this. Ignore the muh degeneracy D&C kikes.

I know Marc Emery. He's a degenerate beyond belief but if you suck his dick he will refer you.

There's that (((muh degeneracy))) fag talk again.

When SHTF you can grow vegetables with this too.

This too. Leaned how to solder in shop class. By far the most money-making skill I have. Can etch my own boards too.

I'm a kindergarten teacher, works for me

Can you actually make money with this?
I've done a bit of soldering, but it always seemed like something a factory can do better.

Only worthwhile investments:
- Real estate
- Precious metals
- Not so precious metal (lead)
- Spiritual work (to prepare for the hard times ahead)

Don't come to Holla Forums for investment advice. It would be like going to /a/ for fitness advice.

Purely for investment purposes, you want to sock it all away in index funds, preferably in tax-advantaged retirement accounts. Something like a Vanguard ETF that tracks the Russell3000, or just the All-US index fund. Expect it to grow every year. If you expect to have a low enough income that you can make IRA or Roth IRA contributions, you might keep some in bonds for the coming year.

$100k isn't really enough to live off your investment income, but if that is your long-term goal you might look into buying a house or apartment to rent. The issue with this, though, is that you will have to put a fair amount of time into admin/management tasks, and the "investment" only pays off if you are willing to put a very low value on your time, in exchange for independence. If you are working a full-time job earning $60/hr and then on top of that have to manage property in your spare time, it will seem like a huge waste.

His inane comment to the side, some forms of "educational" investment might be valuable. Want to start your own company? Take a night-school MBA course (not for the degree, just to get an idea of basic issues involved). – But you can get the same kind of returns from dance lessons, personal training, and other kinds of education investments that will pay off big year after year.

$100k is not "I'm starting my own company" money. It's "I won't starve for five years while I work on an independent software project" money. If you are extremely disciplined, or extremely confident in the idea you have, go for it. Just be aware that it is not a good investment decision, purely in terms of $ and ¢.

Basically this first own your own land out right that means payed off. Second buy lead and iron to protect your land this can coincide with the first part. Third buy gold and silver so that no matter how bad shot gets you can retain your land. Finally you enrich yourself spiritually and prepare for shit to come.

Here's how I jewed myself to a cushy good paying job. Maybe this will help you. Note: European so might have to adapt a bit for US market.

Worked construction cause my grades in school were shit (super lazy,not stupid). Photoshopped my grades, got an internship at a tech company almost immediately with "new" grades. After internship is done apply at a different company immediately, play dumb tell them you are ok with the same salary you had at the last company which obviously isn't going to be the shit salary you had but at least +400$ (200$ of that for bargaining). No new employer will call the last to ask what you made, partially because they're not allowed to by law and you could sue both their asses. At new job only concentrate on what work is VISIBLE to superiors or people who could get you in trouble. Always finish this on time. Your image needs to be perfect. Your concern is ONLY IMAGE not quality. In fact if shit hits the fan and you're the only one who can fix it that's all the better so make sure to write code/configure systems as complicated as possible and never write any documentation for it. Always blame outside factors such as the datacenter, the isp, whatever you can think of, only blame coworkers if you really need to or they might rat you out. The rest of the time will be free to you to slack off (about 80% for me at current job) , just don't be a retard and use your own hardware (company machine could have spyware) and use a socks proxy (web filtering/logging). THIS is also an important reason why you want to be in house and not work at an agency where there are tons of other professionals: They would likely call you out on what you're doing. However working in house there's a good chance anyone but you won't know shit about computers and if you're ever in a bind you can just blame "the buffer overflow nullrouted the ip frames" and people will nod along like they think such a thing really exists and was to blame. After half a year to a year go in for a salary increase, if you want to be a real jew cause a small outage and fix this immediately when it's reported to you. Do this a week or two before the meeting with the boss. You can then claim "I am earning the same wage as I had at my last job so it is about time for a raise considering my experience". When he asks you for reasons why mention the outage, mention how everyone is always very pleased with your work (and they should be) and how at this point in your career you either "need to grow with the company" (bs talk but it works) or find a new place. Most of the time you will get the raise. Repeat this until you don't get a raise, then immediately scout for a new place to work at and repeat the same game.

I've gone from working hard labor in summer heat and pouring rain to fucking around on the internet 6 hours a day at 9k/month salary with tons of benefits like free lunches, 6 weeks paid vacation etc.

I don't understand this cartoon. You can only be a wage slave if you spend your earnings or indebt yourself to pay for, loads of worthless crap. Consider the fact, that the majority of white Americans spend money on frivolous crap, have the idea that they need to "get and become independent asap", don't help their white neighbors, don't support their own communities when in need, and adhere to fav-ish pop cultural crap to fit in. Considering all of these facts, the Jewish as well as Indian, communities don't do this. They move out in their mid 20's at the earliest, sometimes when they're pushing 30, they don't buy unnecesary crap until they know they can actually either afford it outright, or afford the debt that goes with it. Furthermore, they are very interested in seeing their community flourish, so they rarely spend time consuming pop cultural nonsense. Oh, and they self-teach themselves new skills and constantly read and learn. This obviously opens them up to a greater share in the career market and makes them more useful in terms of skills. White people don't do this anymore, nor do they save for a rainy day.

We need to become more like these people in terms of community inward preferance in order to survive. Of course, i should also say, Jews (especially) and other minorities are in favor of special rights when it suits them. Can you imagine a Jew not wanting affirmative action for themselves, yet want the same affirmative action for the arabs and other minorities in Israel? the answer some of them would be in favor, but the majority would turn-coat and use any sort of legal means to use to their favor.

You're truly a kike