JOCKEY UNDERWEAR GOES FULL CUCK

Apparently the new advertising campaign for Jockey underwear is to show white men raising nigger babies with the tagline "#ShowEm Family is Everything".

If I wasn't redpilled on kikes I'd think the message was fairly innocuous, but it's quite obvious that "#ShowEm" really means we'll shove this miscegenation propaganda in racist white people's faces and "show em" who's boss.

When will white people finally say enough is enough? Kikes are just mocking us at this point.

archive.is/zJ3jA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#showem&src=typd
archive.is/zVmXH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is Jockey? I've never heard of it.

Underwear. They've going after the niche, cuckold market.

I don't have cable so I don't watch telly but when I go to ma and pa's, I do.

This commercial is running a LOT. It's actually smothering. I think it will start offending the blacks.

Glory be on this Independence day I say I saw me a mighty many white children.

Holy fuck, what have the memes done?

meme magic is very real, my friend

To be fair even beta cuckolds make better father figures than Black biological fathers.

I don't know what's more laughable – that the black father is stereotypically absent, or that the white betacuck is raising someone else's nigger child.

Hopefully this ad campaign will be too ridiculous to take seriously and backfire. Unfortunately, even though this shit angers most reasonable white people, I still think as a race we're too afraid to openly explain why miscegenation pisses us off – because it leads to the creation of mongrels and eventual extinction of the white race.

Y don't you guys just make fake twitter accounts calling it racist because it implies black men don't raise their children. I'd do it but I'm lazy

This makes me physically sick. Usually I have such righteous enthusiasm when it comes to fighting back against these kikes, but I'm so tired, Holla Forums.

The red pill has sucked out my soul.

I don't have any normalfag accounts fam.

Isn't underwear supposed to keep shit off of your hands?

All you have to say is that this picture is a representation of how all blacks are essentially children and they need the white man to teach them how to be human and civilized.

Then stand back and watch the monkeys start flinging shit everywhere.

twitter.com/search?q=#showem&src=typd

I did my part

Good job goys. And funny name too.

That is completely false, are you joking or just new?

This is how you use mass media for meme magic.
There are an INCREDIBLE number of people who would NEVER fuck a black woman yet will still defend the notion of doing so because of this Jewish meme magic. More importantly, they will defend the notion of white women fucking black men, even though those women, while acting like whores during their youth, STILL know better than to try to MARRY a nigger. Anyone here who isn't isolated from normalfag culture has witnessed these dynamics.

Our memetic counter (some of this is probably obvious, but I don't like to post about enemy memes without including the counter):
With power-level hidden: "Have you even noticed how interracial couples are like, a LOT more common on TV than in real life? Like, do you guys even know any?"
And then if somebody does bring up an example, you say, "Yeah, but that's what, one couple out of ALL the people you know?", or better yet, if they cite a person's past relationship, "So you're saying the relationship didn't work out then?" (this shows your power level a little bit).

With power-level exposed, you can more simply talk about what I did in the first paragraph, which segways into identifying that the (((rich white men))) who own all the American businesses are actually disproportionately NOT white. This, in turn segways into explanation of the jewish tolerance agenda, i.e. how jews fuck over countries to prevent pogroms, and thus provoke further pogroms.

Everything goes full circle. All leftist marxist nurturing complex has always been condescending.

This. It takes a white man to raise a black man.

You could probably get psudo-figurative about it if you weren't RPing a nigger and acted to sarcastically embraced it.
The man in the picture is a legless marine.

"The use of this legless soldier is REALLY an artistic statement about the love and sacrifice of white colonial civilizations as they attempted to guide African societies through their infancy.
So brave. Very powerful."

If that meme could get traction, it would be a salt tsunami.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

jockey is comfy, man.

Really, the more I think about this, the more this looks ripe for subversion rather than the usual round of kvetching.
Maybe replace the text at the bottom:

"Africa, baby. Daddy's always been here for you, and we can come right back if you want us to make it right again."

#BringBackColonialism

fuck no they aren't, they're called jockey because they ride up on you like a jockey, they are the worst underwear i have ever had the displeasure of purchasing years ago, and are inferior to every other brand available.

In addition to being cuck signalling, this shit is weirdly sexualized. The cuck is flexing and the nigger spawn is literally stepping on the man's junk.

Another entry into the corporate shit list it is.

This page also has a female firefighter.
You also didn't archive the correct page.
archive.is/zVmXH

Fight on user. Fight until your bones grind into dust. This is what the enemy lacks: resolve. Take a break from Holla Forums, but know that we are always here when you want a dose of sanity.

user, maybe you buy the cheap version?

We've all been there, user.

I struggle with it all the time. Reminds me of this line from priest in The Boondock Saints:

Monseigneur: And I am reminded on this holy day of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, long time ago almost 30 years ago. This poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But, there is another kind of evil which we must fear most … and that is the indifference of good men!

I've been becoming more indifferent as time passes, it's hard to give a shit anymore. There's part of me that wants these people to face the consequences of their bullshit,

Adidas underwear is much better and doesn't come with cuckoldry

I just know there is a 'shit your pants' joke in there

This doesn't even bug me anymore. This is just funny. It's gonna look so retarded when this insanity finally stops.

Maybe it's just basic attention whore marketing? Bad press is better than no press, competitive world when attention spans are seconds. Like someone said can be interpreted as absent black father, white man picks up slack because he can - not necessarily extinction of white race. I don't think the world needs anymore baby nigglets and certainly doesn't need more troll advertising. The male model is getting paid to kiss a baby nigglet in underwear is all that's happening there.

Another fine product of the US education system, I see.

You can't give up on us, user.
Let the anger flow trough you.

Oh yes, bloody great movie, just re-watched it recently.
Can't believe it's 17 years old now, feels like yesterday when I first watched it.

Cock near baby leg..

I guarantee this will be twisted by black sjws into "da racist white man is saying black men don't take care of der baby's!"

You can always tell the (((1)))'s are afraid of memes you're dropping when they don't even bother to call you autistic, they just jump straight to nitpicking grammar.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Good. Let them. Ride the attention from their salt right into
Don't kvetch. USE what the enemy gives you.

It happens when you fight a powerful treat. Hitler got depressed too, but that didn't stop him.

What those (((parasites))) want is you losing all ambition and perspective for this cause.

Because Slavs wouldn't buy it.

Eyyo black boy! We stealing yo women!

Don't give up.