Brit/pol/ #1046: The Brussels Bruiser Edition

NIGEL FARAGE HAS RESIGNED AS LEADER OF UKIP
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

COME AND JOIN THE BRIT/POL/ STEAM GROUP

steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige

Brexit has exposed how ignorant the educated and cosmopolitan have become about modern Britain

archive.is/TzOxq
THE BLOOD GOD HUNGERS: Tony Blair: UK should keep Brexit options open

archive.is/Eznjd
Fears new Brussels law that will 'crucify' UK ports may STILL apply post-Brexit

archive.is/Prch8
THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER: Angela Merkel 'to oust Jean-Claude Juncker' as Europe splits deepen over Brexit response

archive.is/1I0FG
Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank

archive.is/OLcZt
Article pulled from the Telegraph after pressure from Theresa May's leadership campaign

archive.is/M6Kid

LEADSOM 4 PM: Meet the Conservative Party leader and PM candidate
archive.is/x0oMt
Out of EU by the SPRING: Andrea Leadsom pledges Britain would be on fast-track to Brexit

archive.is/frqj6
LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out

archive.is/YfSqf
CHILCOT: Tony Blair will NOT face investigation over Iraq war… but British soldiers could

archive.is/W6IZB
'Germany is Britain's ALLY' Germans vow to FIGHT for British access to European market

archive.is/izpmb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7kfKY6Sa4s
europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/plenary/video?date=05-07-2016
archive.is/SqliK
youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36709218
archive.is/c7kfT
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36712550
express.co.uk/news/politics/686146/Strain-family-life-death-threats-Nigel-Farage-Ukip-leader-resignation
leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-taxi-driver-refuses-to-take-blind-couple-and-guide-dog/story-29473604-detail/story.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36704612
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673734/Brexiteer-David-Davis-sticks-knife-Michael-Gove-backing-Theresa-betrayal-Boris-Johnson.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-36706996
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/04/british-pm-frontrunner-vows-limit-immigration/
archive.is/bnUHc
poal.me/z5hf4b
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mKbV0UnIbX_lbiinKiquP0ghiFpsMl0owUO6_TJyzI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/analysis-eu-authority-fraying-reaction-brexit-vote/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-03/we-wont-be-lectured-italys-renzi-defy-brussels-over-banking-bailout
poal.me/ntmqwz
order-order.com/2016/07/05/leadsoms-old-blog-a-little-old-school/
ukip.org/statement_from_steve_crowther_resignation_as_ukip_party_chairman
archive.is/qzVTU
twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/750301771164184576
archive.is/6A7p0
express.co.uk/news/world/686379/Hungary-EU-referendum-October-enforced-migrant-quotas
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
archive.is/LH7I2
archive.is/hraVP
archive.is/tt8I4
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/racism--the-real-legacy-of-slavery/71
news.com.au/world/europe/this-is-why-brexit-might-not-happen/news-story/bcfdb207ace0a039c1f31eeb01bf0403
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chilcot-report-due-what-it-8350484
youtube.com/watch?v=7WLH5CEyZhc
archive.is/UknpQ
facebook.com/charlottechurchofficial/posts/1291032734259868
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Protestant_martyrs_of_the_English_Reformation
join.ukip.org/JoinOnline.aspx?type=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36717050
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/shoot-and-stab-nigel-farage-hundreds-of-social-media-messages-urging-attacks-on-ukip-leader-revealed/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672387/Convicted-Somalian-rapist-overturned-deportation-order-raped-two-vulnerable-women.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36717447
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuqdqJph8PU
news.sky.com/story/1721938/branson-and-may-meet-as-tycoon-demands-new-poll
kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_returnofchildren.htm
gaslight.mtroyal.ca/they.htm
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/07/05/theresa-may-leads-conservative-leadership-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nth for Nuttall tbh

what's with all the cancer on this board recently?

Amerikikes tbh

START IT LADS

can anyone post the "jeremy corbyn state-issued gfs" pic

Was a little sad to see Nige go at first but good on him really. He did a great service for this country and completed the biggest goal of his career. Now he rides off into the sunset, hero of Britian. God bless.

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST?

So who does everyone want for next conservative PM? I can see Theresa May being a bit of a winner if her story of only being a remainer to tow the part line is true.

If she towed the party line on such an important issue she's a kike who's never to be trusted again. It's far worse than if she favoured remain.

Why the fuck would you ever want May, she says Sharia law benefits the British people. Leadsom is the ONLY option.

LEADSOM WILL BEGIN THE RECONQUISTA

This tbh, the hero rides off into the sunset

May needs to be Maired

Brits:

Nigel Farage, Brexit, and UKIP were all jewish diversions to absorb energy that would have otherwise gone to the BNP.

Nick Griffin is your true leader. The BNP is the only true national party.

Didn't it set off red flags when Nigel made a career shitting on Poles and Romanians while putting indians and africans on a pedestal?

CAN'T CLOGG

NA fuck off tbh

Go the whole Mogg.

Nick Griffin got shoah'd by the media and couldn't handle his one appearance on question time.

he's kind of right though, Brexit is ok but we're going to get fucked over by some pro-EU pm after Dave is gone.

He never said that tbqh

how do we make leadsom into pm?

can we use social media to pretend to be tories and push mps to back her?

with threat of deselection if they don't, like the leftists did to force labour mps to accept corbyn?

he hates ukip tho.

he said Nige is a bit of a shit cunt which is true

Filtered

UKIP's irrelevant now, best bet is to get someone more competent center stage for the tories.

but he didn't. he just said we shouldn't be biased against our former colonies in favour of our former enemies. which is true. nice try though, shill.

if you support nonwhite immigration you're a cuck

Lad none of that, the conservatives are pozzed and labour is ripping itself apart, there is certainly a place for UKIP in politics now.

If you don't get realpolitik you're autistic

it's not and you can fuck off if you want to pretend it is.

even if it was, mogg would still be a sell out who put his party and career ahead of the country. so he'd still be ruled out as a good choice for next tory leader. so he can fuck off too.

This, shills leave

nice ignoring the point. you're a liar and a shill.

Good buy UKIP. Now all the idiot will finally see that it was controlled opposition all the time. Meanwhile BNP was sent to hell.

Goodbye xeno, into the filter

WEW

FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK SHIT HURT SO BAD

>Good buy UKIP.
do the bnp recruit all their shills from council estates?

and hoovers up the Northern Labour vote.

mfw when I live to see a social conservative counter-revolution.

But you did get some nice digits out of it though

The best hope for the UK now is that Corbyn destroys the Conservative Party and makes the UK leave NATO.

He'll build up a healthy welfare state and return the UK to first world living standards, then the BNP will build up energy and win the next election.

Vote labour.

That is a bad feel, but feel good that you've never had your nut twist up, now that would be A HELL OF A FEEL

you seem to think the north votes labour for actual ideological reasons. they don't. they vote labour because muh thatcher.

the tories already pivoted left ever since john major, and more under cameron. but as long as their rosette is blue they aren't getting the northern vote.

ukip otoh doesn't have a blue rosette to start with, so ukip can get the northern vote with any ideology whatsoever, as long as it's sold right.

the same way the progressive left will vote green/libdem no matter their actual policies, because they feel nice, and supports the eu, because it feels progressive.

Lad why would you want the option that leads to secured war, if there is any possibility of a peaceful option, we need to take it.

we've heard it from the horse's mouth now: the bnp is labour but for white people.

UK leaving NATO is good for whites.

Corbyn still have some Soviet nostalgia and thinks Britain should take Russia's side in Ukraine.

Lad what the fuck are you on about, you seem mental.

Probably should, CSTO better bet than NATO.
Either that or make our own bloc.

he's being sarcastic. he's saying vote labour to fuck up this country so hard that fascism rises, as it seems that fascism only really rises when a country goes to complete shit

Nick should stick to twatter..

wow yes, great strategy bnp. we've just freed ourselves from being a french/german protectorate and you want us to become a russian puppet state.

how about having enough faith in your country to think it's better than that?

Protest as he might, St. Nigel is too obviously a lapsed Tory to get the Northern vote.
Nuttall might swing it.
It's irrational, but that's life.
If Nuttal becomes the next UKIP leader we might see UKIP become the opposition to the Tories, keeping the Tories straight, and dragging the whole of UK politics (Socially) to the right.

NUTTAL NOW

He really should.

Imagine the havoc he would cause to Labour. I can't wait

Kek the nutter

if it's the accent that gets you the northern vote, what's this bullshit about turning leftist for?

To catch the Northern fish you need muh NHS, nuh benefits bait.
Socially, you can be to the right of Adolf.
One whiff of Thatcherism will scare off the shoal.

Nonsense. They've never been more relevant than they are right now. Brexit wouldn't have even happened without them.

Why isn't Nick a fan of Nigel?

because Nigel is a cuckservative

Ohayou Gozimasu!

Another sunny start to another beautiful day; I wonder whose career is next on the line.

Neets have gone to bed and the normalfags yet to wake up.

time to taigpost

Haha, nobody to stop me.

Checkem

plz no bully

I don't want to sound like a leftist here but I almost concur with the sentiment that Nigel got the UK out of the EU and now he quits?

They got to him through his family.

Did you not see the tweets about starting shit for his children?

No one's denying it, we just think he deserves the rest, whilst lefties think he's an evil bigot coward fleeing from the supposedly apocalyptic post-brexit Britain.

Lets hope history repeats itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=b7kfKY6Sa4s

You're too excited right now. The idea is to back off for a little while so that there is room for the new politicians coming into the scene to feel more comfortable without any memories of the campaign. Mr Farage has the experience with dealmaking over the long term and he is comfortable with opening up that room by leaving himself.

Am I the only one who finds Molyneux uncomfortable to watch? He reminds me of a pedo in that he's got a creepy vibe about him but tries to act like a kid's TV show presenter. Any one else pick this up?

Traditionally, every atheist was seen as crazy. So, yes, I'd say there's something to that, user.

D E A D
E
A
D

What's new, user.?

BUNGLE TO SPEAK IN THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT SHORTLY

europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/plenary/video?date=05-07-2016

Did I miss him?

Women politicians are so embarrassing.

I believe he will be speaking after this woman in pink sits down.

He's still a MEP

Surprising amount of applause for the man calling out the EU as a club for the super-rich.

Like she is about to burst into tears at any moment.

SCUTTLE EM NUTTAL

A papist representing Britain.

NUTTAL FOR PM

Does anyone feel in the next 20 years we're just gonna have nothing but one term PMs?

(checked)

Kek wills it.

THE POSTER THE RACISM

BASED LEPEN

I missed nuttal, what did he say?

She is, indeed, pretty based.

I want to put a baby in her granddaughter, tbh

PAPISTS OUT

UK FREEDOM POPERY, UK FREEDOM FROM EU

PAPISTS OUT

Nigel stole all his voters :^)

because nick knows if he supports nigel nigel will be tarred with the BNP brush

Anyone got any more news on the SNP muppet Sturgion? the OP in last few brit/pol/ threads hasn't changed much just same archive of how if we try to join the EU we'll (Scotchland) will be fucked which we will

She was all over everywhere for the week after the brexit vote now we haven't herd shit in a few days, has the daft cow finally gave up and accepted it?

Nope, no news on the SNP lately, only that HM the Queen went to Scotland to try and calm things down.

I foresee an ousting soon if Fishwife keeps getting herself embarrassed publicly.

I seen this pic in another thread but wasn't sure if it was real, what did they talk about any ideas? hope old lizzie got her fuckin told tbh she should be ousted

Fucking cancer.

The funny thing is Remainians think this makes mathematical sense for them to get their way.

Same thing happened after the Scotch referendum, people were posting "we are the 45%" on facebook.

She was there to open the fifth session of the Scottish Parliament, and apparently had words with Sturgeon.

archive.is/SqliK

So, basically, she's playing the "We are all Scots (except the filthy Sassenach)!" routine.

No records on what was said in private, though.

The room of European Parliament looks like a giant toilet bowl.

What do you think they actually mean by using that ?

My fucking sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

I'm guessing that they don't want to be forgotten about but really it's just sour grapes.

Post "fuck the 48%" whenever you can, it really riles them up

Thank you based yanks for giving us CIVIC nationalism.

Were they? I had got rid of jewbook by that point

so basically she told em to stfu and see what happens before you make a complete cunt of yourself, seems fair enough

FOBTs are worse than crack lads

I'm guessing it's just like with minorities - they want to be heard. But the thing is this is a referendum so being on the smaller side just means you lost.

"fuck the 48%" I like that lad I'm surprised I didn't think of it.

Just a though lads can this be memed to the point it gets news coverage ?

A really pathetic bunch.

Tory MPs to being voting in leader race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36709218

Janusz KORWIN-MIKKE speaking this should be good.

Media should rethink coverage in wake of Brexit vote, says Justin Webb
archive.is/c7kfT

TL;DR - BBC SAYS REMAIN CAMPAIGN LOST BECAUSE BBC WAS TOO 'IMPARTIAL'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is surreal.

At least the top comment on that article calls le Grauniad out on its bullshit.

It's like they're trying to get the BBC defunded. The constant whinning about racism on BBC news is starting to really annoy me, it's become primetime news ever since brexit.

What a joke.

Brexit leaders 'leaving the boat' - EU Commission boss Juncker
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36712550

Hasn't Farage been banned from the negotiations anyway?

New thread

Lay off the cheap wine, Juncker; you were hoping to kill off Nige ages ago.

Not so much banned as implicitly left out of the talks. The only one open to letting him speak is Leadsom, whom the establishment is now trying to knock out of the game by harping on her husband's tax returns.

Chilcot report tomorrow might fix that, though.

erm…

Wait, what? We're only at 130 replies.

Lad…

None of them resigned, is this guy retarded? Nige is a fucking MEP, a nothing position, Boris and Gove didn't resign from anything either.

Fucking drunk cunt,

And this is why Nigel resigning is really questionable. It just plain looks bad.

MORNING LADS

sheeit

just ignore it then keep it for later, or report it so it gets deleted.

It's the new narrative they're running.

The cucks are jumping all over this, saying that they're rats jumping off the sinking ship; surreal.

The average news cycle lasts 48 hours and the narratives about 5 days. Project Bregret has run out of steam, so now they're running Project Sinking Ship. Wonder what's next.

g'morning >(1), I am also a (1)

Get on my (7), fucking fags.

Nigel Farage EXCLUSIVE: Why I HAD to quit - Death threats take their toll on Ukip leader
express.co.uk/news/politics/686146/Strain-family-life-death-threats-Nigel-Farage-Ukip-leader-resignation

another tolerant and loving muslim. Let's mass import more of them!

leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-taxi-driver-refuses-to-take-blind-couple-and-guide-dog/story-29473604-detail/story.html

For those just joined some of us are watching this europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/plenary/video?date=05-07-2016

I must be the only one still watching.

Don't look at my post count, lads. Please.

Cheers, brother.

Your such a faggot SA, do you realise how faggy you are?

fuck off with your marxist taig pics or I'll filter and report you to the mods.

(1) CHECK'EM

Why are moslems scared shitless of dogs.

Dogs are racist. Islam/muslim is a race user.

Shills

What are these statements for?

Don't worry lad, I'm only memeing

Because Mohammed hated dogs. There's a Koranic basis too:

Top kek.

Hope you enjoyed Church on Sunday :^)

Where is the translator ffs, did we lose the war or something?

F A G G O T

Reminder: southern Ireland is rightful clay of the UK, ROI is a terrorist state.

Is there a stream on?

Got it

wat

test

Yuros just can't handle the bantz.

Absolute scum.

are you a gay dog owner SA?

Lol Give 16 year olds the right to vote, fuck off love.

Looking more likely that murdoch threatened him/his family, especially since leftists arent using that lunch as some kind of BANKERS BONUSES attack on farage.

Their indoctrinated pets need to vote.

L.O.L.

kek

Liam Fox backs EU exit by 2019
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36704612

I God damn hate this the most. Kids thinking they should have the same vote as a guy who's worked to feed himself and his family.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673734/Brexiteer-David-Davis-sticks-knife-Michael-Gove-backing-Theresa-betrayal-Boris-Johnson.html

David Davis backs Theresa May

Is there a single Tory we can trust?

He's called MING and was a pure stoner. Good on the EU though,

>"b-b-but it's MY future! I SHOULD HAVE A SAY IN IT!!"

Only Rees-Mogg hasn't fucked us yet, but he has no power in the party so it's no surprise there's no pressure on him.

There are still a lot of cucks on Brexit. Watch out for them, they usually say shit like

Hannan cucks basically

If you wouldn't trust a Tory to look after your kid, what more the future of a post-Brexit Britain?

Their future is hooked up to the tentacle of a global corporation sucking the minerals out their bodies

Mother's fears for son arrested at Donald Trump rally
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-36706996

Its pretty easy to brainwash 16 year olds. Looking at things recently its amazing we give it to the under 25s

The second they are a taxpayer they should have the right to vote, and everything else.

Good, throw him in a cell and lock the key for trying to slay the God Emperor

Give him the chair

Even Satan supports Trump.

non-citizens pay tax lad

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/04/british-pm-frontrunner-vows-limit-immigration/

I'll believe it when I see it May.

Fuck her

CITIZENSHIP MATTERS, LAD

Tycoon eyes Ukip crown after Farage quits for the quiet life
archive.is/bnUHc

BANKS INTENDS TO RUN FOR UKIP TOP POST

This'll probably lose the working class' vote, though.

Yeah let me guess, by reducing their bennies they will magically not want to come here?

Fucking hate the Tories, so misleading in their policies thanks to their spin doctors.

Requesting the pic full of cucked Theresa May quotes.

poal.me/z5hf4b
Important poll

We need to prevent this lads.

Your mummy a shit

Could he be our Trump lads? Farage was obviously our Ron Paul.

What? I'm talking about age not whether you are a proper British citizen or not.
It's obvious you don't get to vote in Britain if you aren't British.
Or get a public sector job especially in government.
Doesn't need saying.

Except Farage actually accomplished what he set out to do, comparisons with Yank politics don't work.

Do you have the smiling jew tentacle pic with all the degenerates attached to it ? I thought I had it but I can't find it.

MUMMY

Wait. Is this fake?

Lad…

Nah, it's just the name of the author that is fake tbh

tbh it does appear everywhere because the Muslims are everywhere. smh

Sad reminder this happened.

I vote none. The kid will just have to look after themselves.

The fuck is this abortion?

Gove on suicide watch.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mKbV0UnIbX_lbiinKiquP0ghiFpsMl0owUO6_TJyzI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Soon it will be considered a hate crime to ask black people to obey the law.

bnp is a fucking joke fam

The cake that Paki cake woman made for HM the Queen's birthday back in April.

She wasn't even that good in the Bake Off competition. Just look at the champion's product for the previous year.

Muslims are violent

Can anyone guarantee by this statement she didn't mean limiting access to tax credits and child benefit among EU migrants, by requirement of residing 5 years or so like Cameron attempted in his negotiation?

Tories speak in such a way its impossible to pin down what they're saying as an actual pledge.

Now that civic Nige and based civic Duncan are out of the picture, will Helmer start advocating a global genocide of all non-whites?

Wouldn't that just prove my point?

that's the joke tbh

Filtered.

Xenophobic lies awwwww bless

Shit, I always thought Zangief was russian.

Rumour has it UKIP had to pay the families of the pakis he beaten to death to not say a word.

Please no, lad.

Why do muslims look like they have really dried out sticky beards?

Do they wash them in goat piss or something?

You know they do

mushallah

These fucks are in for a shock when the French Farmers, Motor Industry, German Manufacturing tell them to shut the fuck up and give Britain free trade.

Truly, we have started the fire.

Socialist cunt crying about needing moar migrants

Sure that's not a dude?

Does she have a dried up cunt and no children?

Just a reminder that Welby is part jewish: all it takes is a drop of satanic blood to render an individual an enemy of civilisation.

People are already clamouring for free trade with us. British import market is one of the most lucrative, and our services sector is one of the top in the world. Now we just need to restart the manufacturing sector and we'll have a stronger leg to stand on.

Brexit looks better and better by the minute.

We're so focussed on our own politics, as we rightly are, we seem to have forgotten The Fire we've started in politics on the continent.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/analysis-eu-authority-fraying-reaction-brexit-vote/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-03/we-wont-be-lectured-italys-renzi-defy-brussels-over-banking-bailout

Time to gas the Tories?

tbh lads I hope we keep freedom of movement

I'm a white nationalists so I see no problem with freedom of movement for people within Europe that we share a common racial identity with.

We just need to reform the EU from within and make it as far right and nationalist as possible then the rest will sort itself out.

How could we have gotten rid of Cameron to get fucking May?

Fuck this

Wew

We can't keep free movement with 50k Scum washing up getting the gibs on the continent, we can bring in all the white people we want with visas

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

This is almost as bad as making up quotes and attributing them to "Anonymous."

God the left really have no clue how to communicate with the working classes.

Welby's adoptive father was part jewish, his biological father wasn't

Oh Italy

Are people honestly still butthurt about Thatcher?

You must be a burger to even ask that.

The hard left and the old Labour vote are, though most of the old Labour vote admit she did some good.

t. Northerner

The idea of Thatcher is the reason Labour hasn't been decimated until now.

But what if I'm working class and sick of the way my communities have been crapped on by immigrants and the Blairite political establishment?

They do realize the main reason that they came over here to fight was because of colonialism right?

I did not see this, got any screenshots?

They were volunteers tbh, no dominion was obligated to join the war.

There were no non-whites in the battle of Britain.

The shitskins only fought to protect their own lands, the Western Front was 99.9% white.

If they did this with Poles then it would at least be factually correct

Might as well have been a full-blown mongol tbh smh, lads. smh

Why would grey eyes mean slav?

Just fuck my shit up

It's like you're asking to be filtered.

Lads I'm hyped for Nuttall leadership

I don't get the obsession with Immigrants being somehow a positive and everything they do is positive and that they are the master race.

It's almost Religious

>tfw on top of having a disconnected moustache and beard, you have ginger facial hair

Ah yes who can forget the hercules and chinooks dropping off the bravest pilots ever seen at Dover in '43.
They wingsuited in nearly clipping the white cliffs after dodging flak at high altitudes over the channel. All in the dead of night.
Never forget.

It's the old chestnut of doubling down on your rhetoric after being proven wrong, they know they're wrong - undoubtedly. But the alternative to their dogma actually requires them to be anti-status quo and risk taking revolutionaries, they'd sooner LARP that.

POPERY OUT

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

it is mostly common in eastern Europe. However it can be in Nordic countries as well. Probably slaves and women the Vikings took back with them though. smh

Bullies can't tell, right?

smh

Well they have higher cheek bones and narrower eyes no? Must have come from somewhere tbh

Bit of a meme tbh. Might just be a separately arising feature; similarly Japanese have more white facial features than other Asians even though this is not the result of white admixture

But they look so different. Also didn't Asians invade Europe several times?

This pic is gonna be pretty great when we're doing swell 10 years from now

Lad…

Ainu were caucasoids

Why do europhiles have such weak plane memes?

Nuttall has great appeal for the working class but I'm worried about his interviews. He doesn't seem to even be on Alex Salmond's level in navigating media bullshit.

Genetic analysis shows the Asian admixture is limited (apart from in Russians and Finns).

Only a couple of Mongol armies got as far as Poland/Hungary, so that won't have had much an effect. The Tartars went on slaving raids into slav lands, but they brought their captives back into the Muslim world, so that probably had the effect of whitening Muslims rather than the other way around.

Source?

Fed up of this cunting weather tbh

I am pretty sure they did. Weren't there invaders back in Roman times and during the crusades?

guess they just look weird then tbh

based h'white man. He is probably the one that brought the Anglo-Saxon mask helms to Japan and inspired the samurai Armor.

Why are cities such poor banter lads?

because they are filled with bullies

why?

Nope, as the other user said the furthest regions Genghis' scouting forces made it to were Hungary/Poland.

Attila the Hun is probably who you're thinking of during the Roman era, but he was (obviously) Hunnic.

Urban areas are filled with wogs and lefties these days.

As is this thread, country puff.

My brother's graduating from Queen's today lad. He didn't actually want to go either but here we are

It's at least an excuse to wear a suit. If they weren't so expensive I'd probably wear mine all the time tbh

Where'd you have yours made?

Lads I bought a BLACKED.COM subscription on sale

Can I still be a nationalist?

I wear a suit for work every day lad. I normally get them off the peg at Hugo Boss as they fit me well. Always in the sale though, and always two pairs of trousers.

Huns aren't Asian?

Sure. Britain was always filled with different races.

Lad, I've been banned for memeing with cuck porn before. Don't make my mistake.

(chk'd)
Hugo Boss always fit me pretty well, n'all; they're my go-to for most clothing.

Got it from Remus Uomo about 4 months ago. It's a nice blue one with a red and gold tie.

Sounds good, what do you do lad? I work at a local medical centre and we get these pretty comfy fleeces.

Filtered + reported

Reported and filterd.

not that it really matters though I'll probably go to bed soon

Well I'm mixed race so it's not really cuck porn to me tbh

The sales guy told me that's cause their idea of a typical man is about 6'2", I'm 6'4". Feels good.

Lead a team of IT professionals for a law firm.

Catering for the Aryan Ubermensch.

Getting pregnant better be a part of their contract.

Lads would you webm related to get near Virginia?

poal.me/ntmqwz

poal.me/ntmqwz

poal.me/ntmqwz

poal.me/ntmqwz

poal.me/ntmqwz

poal.me/ntmqwz

I would do it if it was that 6'5'' lad who promised to marry her and only would agree to it if I did that tbh

Fuck off Aussies

yeah, as a roman catholic I'm pretty excited

shit meant for

How can anyone be a Catholic with this toe sucking fuck as Pope, they get off on the destruction of Europe and have martyr fetishes, not to mention the Stick Jew bollocks in general.

t. Baptised,Communion, Confirmed,

Nice to see that Godders holds no ill-will

Let's not forget him calling out Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School.

Red pilled UKIP leader sweeping the North whilst the Tories take the South? Labour is finished.

Brexit Reportage (#5) Denmark - What do you think of Brexit? EU Border.

FUCKING ADVERTS

Channel your inner Tommy Mair and do it lad.

Does anyone else think of all of the Nordic countries as being insufferably boring? They have always seemed humourless and borderline autistic to me.

Jewblock lad

THE FUTURE

IT CHANGED

Think that's all Germans tbqh

Welsh independence poll ('Should Wales be an independent country?'):
Yes: 15%
No: 65%
(via YouGov)

Based Wales tbh. Scotcucks take note of your Brythonic superiors.

Wales usually come ahead of any other nation in polls like this, they're staunch unionists.

Bit confused tbh.

Wales are a great bunch of lads these days

"White" people.

Jesus christ

Does anyone have that smug Peter image?

Funnily enough, I just got this ad.

It's pretty retarded, inasmuch as it seems to be an attempt by the left to denounce their own way of operating.

I say this because the basic premise of the 'advert' is that it's stupid to ask what the 'muslim opinion' is on anything, and that the idea of people being ambassadors for their entire religion is absurd.

Anyone with a fully functional brain is aware of how shamelessly the left have been in manipulating public discourse and the legal system by raising up so-called 'community leaders'.

Future doctors for the nhs doing the jobs lazy brits wont do ;)

Found it

one of these?

I'm looking forward to the decades long European civil war more and more.

Reminder that Women are an enemy for any nationalists

That girl isn't the real enemy, she's just silly and naive. The real enemy are the people who indoctrinated her into holding an (((SWP))) sign.

Filtered.

Filtered.

Filtered.

Fucking Women tbh

Mate you can't filter all of us.

Wtf is she dressed as?
These retards really think they belong in some kind of dystopian graphic novel.

Goggles are sign of autism no matter what political side wears them

IIRC she says she's just come from her job working at some sort of autism centre

Five minutes later:

BBC trying to scare hard for a second referendum

If you saw this guy at a nerd convention would he look out of place at all?

You too, faggot.

Nah lad I got you first.

holy fucking kek

I didn't filter you at all

TRICKED

order-order.com/2016/07/05/leadsoms-old-blog-a-little-old-school/

What do we think? We know the MSM will try to hurt Leadsom with this stuff. Then again, this is a bit different to a GE, here we have the electorate only being members of the Conservative Party. Not sure Leadsom having conservative 'old school' opinions is bad if the electorate is all tory members.

Its hard for me to believe that grassroots tories would vote in May.

So who will they blame if we're forced back into the EU and it collapses, Bankers?

STEVEN CROWTHER HAS RESIGNED FROM UKIP CHAIRMAN POSITION

ukip.org/statement_from_steve_crowther_resignation_as_ukip_party_chairman

archive.is/qzVTU

I only agree with her more and more the more I read.

CAN'T SIN THE CORBYN

JEZZA APPARENTLY IN HIGH SPIRITS DESPITE PLP COUP AND ANTI-SEMITISM INQUIRY

twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/750301771164184576

He's getting ready for an old school commie purge me thinks.

Second EU referendum would be possible, former attorney general says
Research suggests as many as 1.2 million Leave voters now regret their vote
archive.is/6A7p0

LLLLAAAADDDDSSSS

Both Labour and the Tories can kiss goodbye gaining a majority in the commons ever again if they do that.

I find the Dutch and Belgians to be fucking turbo autists too

It's irritating that they're still trying even after the Tory and Labour party leaderships have admitted defeat on the issue.

As long as the next PM isn't Theresa May, they shouldn't have a hope of going through.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAINLAND EUROPE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR ENEMY

express.co.uk/news/world/686379/Hungary-EU-referendum-October-enforced-migrant-quotas

YEEEEES

Is there any serious proof that the electorate even want May?

And the amazing part is that they're dependent on EU funding. Not bad at all.

Denmark will be gone by 2060 anyway.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Maybe they change their mind if their daughters were raped or murdered or were "enriched" themselves eh ?

THE FIRE RISES

Well the MPs do, but we all know MPs aren't very representative thanks to the Referendum.

YouGov polls put May with a considerable lead amongst rivals in the leadership race.

But I don't get it, it doesn't make sense. Tory members voted for brexit at a 58-60% margin and then turn around and support May? I think If Leadsom can savage May on her immigration failures she can eat into May's support.

If nothing else May could make the Tories unelectable for a bit.

What's with this whole pro-sexworker movement.

Child sex attacker gets £105k unlawful detention damages
archive.is/LH7I2

FISH ROTS FROM THE HEAD

EVEN THE SO-CALLED 'IMPARTIAL AND INDEPENDENT' JUDICIARY ARE IN ON IT

Yeah tbh the only Europeans who seem almost as human as Britons are the French and the Italians.
And the French are twats.
The Italians are cool though.

Because flesh peddlers and people doing hard work that keep the wheels of industry turing are the same thing.

French are twats like we're twats, probably why we rub each other the wrong way so much.

He actually thinks he's being smart, that's what post modern academia does to people who are desperate for ego boosts, nonsense on stilts becomes a way to differentiate yourself, but they all fucking think the same way.

The regional French are great, Parisians are fucking the worst people in the world.

If this referendum passes but the EU blocks all attempts at applying the demanded reforms, will Hungary try to leave or will they keep hopelessly pushing against Brussels?

I'm disappointed there hasn't been a proper "leave the EU" referendum in any other countries yet.

Sex workers produce nothing of value. Literally nothing.
Coal miners produce coal. Arguably one of the most important resources in our society.

yeah, sorry about that. I usually apply morality when it comes to important things like sexuality, family life, society, governance etc.

This. I can't stand Parisians or the surrounding regions of the Île de France, but the rural countryside is lovely.

archive.is/hraVP

British Asian who voted LEAVE blasts Remainers accusing half the country of being racist

Branson And May Meet As Tycoon Demands New Poll
archive.is/tt8I4

OBVIOUS SIGN THAT MAY WILL NOT CARRY OUT BREXIT PROPERLY

Tbf Londoners were always scum, even prior to the Great Betrayal.
The French definitely have a sense of irony and a penchant for pomp and pageantry (though they're a load of republicucks today).

Just my impression of Nordic people is that they're almost like Indians in their humourlessness.

We need to holocaust women.

Oh god where do you start with this

what they'll do is they'll wait until October when Cameron resigns, some pro-EU tory will take office and "begin negotiations", which will lead no-where for the next 2 years until the whole referendum is forgotten about.

I'd fuck her first lad

This fuck needs to be boycotted, and May needs to be stopped.

Nige will still be around as MEP until Article 50 is triggered and the split ratified, so I don't think this can just be swept under the rug. With an ascendant UKIP and Nige already having become prominent internationally, there's no dodging the issue for May, tbh. The worst case scenario would be getting a half-arsed deal, but we still have GE 2020 to rectify that.

Looks like Leadsom's met NA

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/racism--the-real-legacy-of-slavery/71

FUCKING HELL LADS WHY WON'T HE JUST FUCK OFF

news.com.au/world/europe/this-is-why-brexit-might-not-happen/news-story/bcfdb207ace0a039c1f31eeb01bf0403

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah tbh. she just needs a bit of guidance

Hopefully Chilcot ends this cunt

I feel like she'd be very easy to redpill tbh

tbh I'd like a stupid leftists gf that I could fuck and redpill

Granted she's probably off her head on drugs most of the time tbh

when is this report out exactly ?

nope

she is the definition of a useful idiot

:^)

well she's easy enough to find I guess

Fucking hate that place and Camden in general tbh

The Entire area needs to be Napalmed

She'd only be good for a pump, that retarded voice isn't worth any more time

Makes so much sense now

Inshallah.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chilcot-report-due-what-it-8350484

>when the yank bird you've been messaging sent you independence day nudes
>lifts it up to reveal her nice round chebs
>wants the BBW (big British willy)

Feeling good today lads.

Before the referendum I drove my car with a load of Brexit stickers/bumper stickers through Camden Lock.

Felt like a Jew walking through a hasidic Nuremberg rally.

TFW

Please God meme this

How on earth could you possibly verify this?

I READ AN ARTICLE IN THE GUARDIAN THAT TOLD ME SO HOW DARE YOU QUESTION IT

Is Corbyn even working class? I don't know his background too well, but he seems more like a middle class student activist than a working man.

This. Could never understand what the other students loved so much about that shithole.

Despite poor academic record he was privately schooled.

Sheltered backgrounds, then muh freedom muh sixties muh diversity

I posted an article from Tatler about him here a while back.

The North London flat is a sham. He's from an extremely wealthy family and his real house is a giant stately home somewhere.

Lol, I can see him being a poor student, his performance in front of that Kike Nurembourg show trial yesterday was abysmal.

Handsome devil he was.

Drugs, tourists and trendy shops.

Why doesn't this cuckservative just become a tory?

He sounds much posher back then.

Much more softly spoken too.

German humor is strange.
It takes dark humor to a new level and is sometimes downright cruel.
For example. Throwing a pie into someones face. Not funny for a German.
Put some rocks, and razorblades into the pie and people will come to see it from all over.

lads that datinginasia site has been an eye opener for me tbqh, i never knew how desperate the people of the 3rd world were tbh, literally bombarded with skype and viber, incoming calls etc.

Filtered

shadowbanning pleb

Too right.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WLH5CEyZhc

can't embed it tbh

Just had a Fairbairn-Sykes commando knife delivered lads, beautiful thing.

GCHQ fuck off it's for historical purposes only.

Got a pic of it lad?

MUMMY

Here is another example.

It has crossed my mind that Nigel may have resigned early than he otherwise would have, purely because of that.

That's a fighting knife used in war, lad. Why would you need it?

sounds dangerous tbqh

No wonder the Krauts here are so salty; even their own politicians are Harris-posting them.

Translation:

And this woman is a prominent member of the political party literally called "The Left".

Germans are fucking weird.

anyone got more pics of millenial woes?

Sounds like she wants the big saxon cock tbh lads.

Got a rare just for you lad.

Reminds me of that NA poster with the Luffwaffe plane

ah thanks lad, need some more for his dating profile

Anyone know where this guy lives?

These fucking scum.

for

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

lothian?

Is my gf ok to racemix with lads?

Holey moley look at that mole.

Just one of pic related.

Bought the book and wanted to bring it to life.

Yes lad

Not even memeing but the "No Racemixing meme" is just a meme especially for men

It's a little bit true for women but not at all for men

No. Imagine how ugly your half chink child will look.

Why does this not surprise me?

lad i can have a group chat with 12 of her on google hangout in 2 days using just my white skin and datinginasia

You know shit's getting rough when Merkel is the relative voice of reason.

Fuck off shitskin.

calm down bertrand

archive.is/UknpQ
Seems like kek is already blessed it.

It's summer time

I know its vice but its interesting how they portray leave voters.

I can't even bare to watch Vice, let me guess. "THEY BLAME THE EUROPEAN UNION AND MIGRANTS FOR THEIR PROBLEMS WHEN IT WAS REALLY THE TORIES" ?

Pottery

we could do better documentaries than vice. yet vice is a thing.

fat catalan folk singer's bastard

What a retard.

Pretty much m8 just made me lol.

Woesposting was the best.

Is she Burmese?

Shoo shoo retard.

facebook.com/charlottechurchofficial/posts/1291032734259868

Nuttall addresses Juncker

You weren't articulate enough to lead Nick, you swivel eyed loon.

Can't scuttle the Nuttall

Talk shit, get hit, Chazza.

Is this lass actually suffering from a mental disorder? Her posts are always hysterical and her beliefs require cognitive dissonance.

That's what mostly happens to child celebrities.

That describes most women

Coming from someone dressed like a reject from Starlight Express.

You just described any woman lad

The Ballad of East and West

>Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,
>Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat;
>But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth,
>When two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the earth!

You should fuck her lad

>Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,
>Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat;
>But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth,
>When two strong men stand face to face though they come from the ends of the earth!

what the fuck is the point, lads? I get that working out is supposed to be hard, but why does it have to literally hurt me?
muuuuummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Now sing us the song of NEVER EVER.

why lad

Trips of the Void demand you off yourself.

Don't chop your cock off m8

The Ballad of ttpw

Lad you must be in some dire fucking state of fitness.

For Bantz tbh You have to whisper in her ear "Enoch was right" though

They chafe because I sweat a lot and I am fat so they are constantly rubbing against each other.

Basic perambulation is not exercise.

How much do you weight?

Hold her on top of you for as long as possible after as she starts to buck and scream racist.

You need his height as well.

waifu poster?

She'd probably love it tqbh, she hardly seems like someone with deeply held convictions.

I expect if we had a nationalist revoultion tomorrow it would take her about half an hour to ditch all of her communist beliefs and come round to it

22 st. makes it a workout tbh

5'10'' I think tbh

This is the third time you mistake me for the waifu poster, lad.

Unbustable Nuttall

Buy some fucking bike shorts or some shit fam

You legs shouldn't chafe unless you are walking for hours and hours

Hi. Burger here.

Just stopping in to let you lads know that you're alright.

Jesus you are a fat fuck.

Where is guitarfag?

He's got large slabs of meat rubbing against each other, bound to get a rash.

he got his neghole pozzed by the authorities for sending that song to owen jones

In the Gulag after Owen found his song about him tbh.

Lad how do you even let yourself get that bad.

You lads better do it, first us ACTUALLY GETTING BREXIT then you electing Trump, 2016 would be the year lad.

NEETposting clearly.

Too many sweeties from Mummy.

Yanks BTFO

Don't worry lad you'll be employed as the counterweight for the ropes that hang our traitors.

Bike shorts would help?

Yes. My fattest ever, but I am eating less and moving more. I'll make it.

tbh I just avoided mirrors and ate a lot of sweets every day for half a year and went from 16 to 22 st. I also didn't move much. Mostly going from bed to chair tbh. No bullies.

this. And even now mummy is buying sweets, weeks after I told her I was going to stop eating sweets. She wants me to eat so she can feel less guilty about herself eating them tbh.

I'll get fit before the race war, lad

Harvested for lamp oil after

I was just joking lad. I'm not fat.

At 6'4" and 100kg I could stand to lose a little :^)

You the based lad that is marrying Virginia, lad?

Nah.

I rather dislike Ginnieposting tbh

Fuck there are murmurings on twatter that Kassam is going to run for UKIP leadership.

smh

It's just people encouraging him and him fucking around with the cucks' minds. The serious contender out of nowhere is Banks.

When are cuckservatives going to stop the "look at how not racist we are" bullshit? Smh

Kassam is a virtual unknown.

Don't forget, it isn't the public who decides, but paid up members of UKIP

If Banks becomes the leader instead of THE BRUSSELS BRUISER, how fucked is UKIP?

Well lad aslong as your actually change your ways and better yourself, you're alright.

I've no idea. He has the financial power of Trump and a youth grassroots movement backing him, but his affluence and wealth might mean a harder time for UKIP to snatch the Labour vote.

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

See if the FBI director will recommend a Hillary Clinton indictment to the AG.

It's what i was thinking tbh, if we have Paul and him being a genuine northerner, ukip has a very good chance of taking the northern vote.

STILL THINK CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIAN?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Protestant_martyrs_of_the_English_Reformation

I wouldn't mind seeing Paul having a greater role in pushing UKIP forward, even if he isn't leader. Banks could take party chairman role and continue bankrolling the party while also wielding influence within.

I don't like Ginnieposting either tbh.

REMEMBER TO FILTER ALL NAMEFAGS AND FILER ALL TRIPFAGS

shut up

Banks strikes me as the kind of guy to want to run UKIP instead of just being within it.

smh, lad. Why would you say that to me when I disapprove of your disaproval?

holy fuck are you really still around or an imposter?

Did your caretaker let you use the computer for once?

"Election

7.5 A leadership election shall be called:

a) in the event of the Party Leader's death, incapacity or resignation; or
b) on the passing of a vote of no confidence in the Party Leader by the NEC if this is endorsed by an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Party; or
c) upon the Party Leader's completion of his term of office.

Such election shall be held within 90 days of the completion of the Leader's term of office.

7.6 The NEC may from time to time as it deems appropriate make rules for the calling and conduct of elections for the post of Party Leader.

7.7 A Party Leader shall communicate his decision to resign in writing to the Party Chairman, who must then summon an emergency meeting of the NEC within 28 days.

7.8 If there is only one valid nomination for the post of Party Leader the candidate so nominated shall be declared elected as Party Leader without the need for a ballot. Any contested election for the leadership shall be decided by a simple majority of the votes cast. Those eligible to vote shall be members “in good standing” of the Party on the date when the election is called, subject always to the restrictions on voting set out in the final paragraph of Article 4.1.2 above.

7.9 When a vacancy in the leadership occurs due to the Party Leader's death, incapacity, resignation or removal following a vote of no confidence, the procedure for a leadership election shall be initiated by the Party Secretary. "

Be sure to join lads join.ukip.org/JoinOnline.aspx?type=1

I dislike ginneposting as well tbh

You're not wrong there, mate. At least Banks won't spit on Nige's legacy and alienate the hardcore Are Nige voters.

In any case, we've got exciting days ahead of us; a new chapter in UKIP's role does require some fresh leadership, and who knows how the Tories and Labour will fuck up in the years to come.

Disapprove of your over attachment to some girl who happens to write for Brietbart.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

feels good tbh lads

Nice IP change Ari.

The sheer number of times I clicked that makes me question my life.

ttpw?

Lad…

I love her, lad.

May as well sign up now tbh, got to make sure Nuttall gets it.

We're at the point where they'll lie about who raped them to cover up the rape.
WEEEEEW=

We don't take orders from burgers. Calm down.

Fair praise there from Lord Ashcroft.

Found the foreigner.

I'm still around lad, just don't post much anymore.

They give me the squeaky wheelchair on purpose to catch me sneaking to it. Fucking remain voting caretakers are out to get me, i bet theresa may did this.

You are everything the Kike press want's us to be.

Brexit 'chance to finish Thatcher's work'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36717050

Just watch you don't have a heart attack from worrying about them finding you out lad.

guess again.

you should kill yourself

Thatcher was a horrid cow and your a fag tbh.

Come on mate posting pics of her and LARPing is just cancerous.

Glad to see there's so much anti Ginnieposting support tbh.

Is he trying to turn the northerners against Brexit or something?

What am I, lad?

I will never kill myself. Stop telling me to kill myself. smh

I can't help it, lad. Seeing her, especially new or rare pictures brings a tear to my eye. Obviously we save idol worshiping until the thread is very slow/dead.

D-did someone s-say 'THATCHER?

Well, he is a Yid, after all.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUCK SCUM

Yes.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/shoot-and-stab-nigel-farage-hundreds-of-social-media-messages-urging-attacks-on-ukip-leader-revealed/

i blame the jews for this

le civic nationalist man on the beeb

why do they hate nige so much i just don't get it

Calm yourself man.

does that muscle weakness or whatever it is called make his bite weaker on one side?

What the fuck I thought this sort of posting was a joke.

==ALF CAAAAAAAAAAASTE

Brainwashed anti-racists

Convicted Somalian rapist overturned deportation order after his lawyer argued he 'did not know it was unacceptable behaviour' in Britain - then raped TWO more women
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672387/Convicted-Somalian-rapist-overturned-deportation-order-raped-two-vulnerable-women.html

We're going to need more rope.

Found out how to get rid of Cuckwell lads

So we hang the Nigger and the Lawyer, yes?

Come on man we already know they're all fucking scum this is just demoralising

how can these people exist

"It was more opportunistic then pre-planned. No long-term physical injury was sustained by the victims"Jabeen Akhtar, defending
Can we deport some of these fucking evil lawers too while we're at it.

It's important that we know lad.

I have no idea.

Faggotry?

Social signalling?

That's annoying and strange. He came across strong during the debates/rallies, why he want's to back a leader who would stall Brexit after all that I'm not sure.

good lad

Think of it like this lad, the imperium of man is all one race working together for the greater good, they could interpret that as communism tbh. You know how lefties are.

HAHAHA

WHOEVER'S ON HER PR TEAM IS GOING TO BE FIRED

And throw in the fact a lot of them don't actually know any lore and the meaning behind it.

Feels good man

Burger here. We failed you, no. We failed ourselves. No indictment for Hillary.

Nah it's pretty well established that the Tau are the space commies

Everything in lefty world is 'ironic' lad, they can't risk holding actual beliefs because that would require courage and intellect.

Lel

No thanks

The whole government is compromised; we don't blame you in particular, lad.

Trump will win, you'll be fine.

ftfy

I still feel like it's absolutely over.

If they pulled this what the hell do you think will be pulled at the conventions and election day?

Must feel bad to be a 60 odd year old man who failed in his attempt at rebelling against daddy

Why are some people such cucks lads?

What PM?

Andrea Leadsom is the second least worst candidate.

May is just a Blairite cunt.

Dave is still PM, lad.

reeeeeee

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

Curry-ious as to what Tim is doing?

Easily the worst thing about your screenshot.

I didn't even think of that lad, what a clusterfuck.

Anyone got that greentext about Starkley being "a A Privileged White Male"

My laptop updated itself m8. I didn't ask for it - I swear.

Come on lad, can't "Rebuttal the Nuttal"

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW "NOT BAD" SHE APPEARS TO BE. IF YOU'RE BELEIVING THE PERSON THE (((MSM))) WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE SHE IS I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

AS A BURGER I WANT YOU BRITS TO UNDERSTAND JUST HOW HORRIBLE A WOMAN - ANY WOMAN - IS FOR ANY SOCIETY.

I WANT YOU TO REAP BENEFITS FROM WHAT WE'VE SEWN WITH HILLARY CLINTON.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU GO THROUGH THIS.

Nope lad, Andrea Leadsom is on course to win.

Fucking hell it's this autist again.

Why won't he just kill himself?

She'll push working class areas over to UKIP with her Thatcher2 advertising tbh, it'll be good for us lad.

The Pajeet behind him is going 'What is this fucking whitey doing, dey.'

Oh just piss off you utter spastic.

Lad we've had plenty of good female leaders, you're just spazzing out, you're the lad from r9k from last night. Leadsom is the best option we have and unless you can suggest a better one, shes the one to lead.

I want to believe.

The YouGov polls put Theresa '1984 is my Bible' May ahead comfortably, but then there was that ConHome poll that put Leadsom 1% ahead.

But I want to believe Grassroots tories see May for what she is.

Just stop.

u wot m8

muslims have been killing other muslims for centuries

sunni's kill shia's
shia's kill sunni's etc etc

each sect of islam believes it's the true islam and all other sects are infidels

Will it be good for you when she sells your countries soul to the lowest bidder?

Will it be good for you when she allows the rape of your grils and murder of your boys?

You Brits are really not heeding me at all. I understand your hesitation but now's not the time for hesitation. Now's the time for action.

We were on the precipice of action only to have it snatched away.

Anyone got the pic with him and the milk?

all of my this

Lad how do you not have this pic already.

Make a single case against her that doesn't revolve around her gender

Wew

Fuck off Reddit.

Ta'.
I've got a copy somewhere, but most likely not named nor easy to find.

eh?

Lad you're forgeting that the Conservative members will only be voting for 2 people, the polls you saw had people voting for 5 people, if you add up all the leave Conseratives and the remain Conseratives the leave side win by I think about 8%. Andrea Leadsom will win lad, so don't worry.

not the blacked.com tab? Nah you're right win10 is fucking terrible

That's part of the joke.

We need more rope tbh fam.

Paloma Faith looks like she has Foetal Alcohol syndrome…how the fuck did she get A stars and I didn't?

kek

There will never be enough rope lad

Become Nemesis tbh.

See

Sharia Law isn't that bad mate.

BE GONE DEFEATIST SHILL

She obviously studied and memorised the pattern to pass the test.

She's not necessarily clever lad.

Some of the daftest cunts I've met had great school grades.

lol reported

Filtered.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36717447

Turning to his assessment of Brexit campaigner and energy minister Mrs Leadsom, the Europhile Conservative MP said: "She's not one of the mindless, tiny band of lunatics, who think we can have a sort of glorious economic future outside the single market.

L M A O

GTFO goat fucker, your kind is not wanted here.

Getting real tired of these may shills.

No idea how Ken Clarke keeps getting elected back into the Commons, honestly speaking.

This tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuqdqJph8PU

One of the safest Tory seats in the country.

And the meme that he was a competant chancellor.

news.sky.com/story/1721938/branson-and-may-meet-as-tycoon-demands-new-poll

Just looked up his seat; makes a lot of sense.

And yeah, probably the Thatcher effect.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

It's happening lad, we are leaving.

If we weren't getting our way there wouldn't be so many shills like him

feels good man

KEK HAS GIVEN US A SIGN

C'mon lads don't be rotten, just sharing links tbh

WAKE THE FUCK UP

>Why I HAD to quit - Death threats take their toll

Worried something is wrong now tbh lads.

Been linked here before lad.

That's also been linked here before, multiple times.

Sorry gents, forgive me. Ought to stay on (0) more often

New thread when? (no barth/bomber harris threads please)

RAHEEM'S GONNA WIN, WHETHER HE WANTS TO OR NOT.

What about Bomber Barth threads?

kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_returnofchildren.htm
gaslight.mtroyal.ca/they.htm
LAAAAAAADS

Stop posting here you fucking freak

but he can read, it's soo intellectual

Fucking hell lads it was.

Lads. I'm fucking angry. Fucking furious. I bet there's a queue of FUCKING NIGGERS in line to the OR. she has private healthcare too, but the NHS are too slow to sort the paperwork out in time to transfer her today.

Lads. I am like 400% mad. I'm considering getting my shotgun and shooting that fucking horse.

Good diary

FRESH THREAD

apologies for the number

WRONG NUMBER ABANDON THREAD

Who cares?

True patriotism right there.

not me!

S-sorry lad.

Hope your mum turns out alright lad.

I hope so too lad. It just makes me angry knowing she's going to sit there overnight in pain without having it pinned like it needs to be until they can get round to her.

What a fucking state we're in.

send that horse to the glue factory son

Fucking cuckservatives.

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/07/05/theresa-may-leads-conservative-leadership-race/

Learn English, nigger

Just because we don't want women in power doesn't mean we hate them Schlomo