Children are the most sexy and beautiful

Children are the most sexy and beautiful.

Non-pedophiles are just fucking retarded to prefer adults.

no, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's not even close.

Only normies prefer adults tbh

Well only some of them are, like the cherrypicked 10/10 models you people post here. Regular children not so much

My sexual desires end IRL when I see how ugly those little shits are

They are blind.

m8 you have astigmatism or some shit?

How can you dislike this butt?

exactly what I'm talking about
look at that girl, she's like a 4/10
would not bang

Those eyes though *-*

u gay fam

Too immature, not developed enough. They need to find a good balance of fat and muscle.

everything else about her is perfect but i don't like her butt too much tbh

so tru so tru nan pedals r stoopid

Not only is she asian, but she's also ugly. Asians are by default ugly, an ugly Asian is something I can't get over.

what is having bad taste like?

U gay m8

Ears too big, hair is covering her forehead too much, eyes too big, face not angular enough, too little muscle. 6/10.

.>>6580241

For the first one she needs more underlying muscle in her legs, and her butt just sends the entire body into disequilibrium.

Too much muscle, not enough fat, face too flat, has too much nigger blood. Forehead is wrinkled and hair is receding, has two piercings in a single ear, looks more like a man than a woman.

You are obssesed with muscles.

Are you sure you are not gay?

I just want healthy offspring, no homo

KILL ALL PEDOS

You showed them who's bad!

She looks dirty and unkempt. She has a pig's nose, she looks like she wants to end her miserable existence, what the fuck is that green thing on her head, her fingers are too short and stubby, needs more shoulder muscle and about one inch more in circumference around her arms.

Head too big in relation to her body. She looks like an over-grown baby. I'd think she would look more pleasing when she's 16.

You are just jealous of our superior sexuality.

10/10 face (good symmetry, nice nose bridge, colorful eyes, smooth and clean face, nice lips and smile, nice forehead) , 9/10 arms (developed triceps, developed biceps, acceptable shoulders), 8/10 torso (I prefer small breasts but not flat-boards), from what I can see of her legs it'd be 10/10. Her attire needs work. It is too simple in design. With the right clothing she would be 10/10, but since not 9/10 overall.

Keep in mind this is all in relation to a child. She is clearly not developed enough to bear children without causing great stress and disfigurement to her body.

Face is ayylmao/10, arms are 6/10, torso is 5/10, legs 4/10. A weak 5/10.

GayAnon pls r8 Kristina Pakarina

8/10 child.

too revealing. 6/10 face, her torso is too barrel like and is too wrinkly; the abs protrude too much 4/10, A solid 6/10 legs. Her crotch needs to be exposed to sunlight more. In the current position and pose it would be a 5/10, I'd think if she was standing up and properly dressed it would go up to 7/10. Her body looks too distorted in that position.

wew lad

Too young/10. For her body her arms are fine. Her torso is showing signs of being an hourglass shape when she's older. Legs are fine for her age. Truly I am the biggest pedo for examining these children so much.

I'm going to bump the 8/10 to 9/10. 8 doesn't do her justice.

6/10 face, her eyes are a bit too red but that might just be the light, her nose is a bit too turned up, her lips are nice and would reveal a nice smile. Her jawline is not angular enough. Her shoulders need to be wider, but otherwise 6/10 arms with long fingers. Like with so many, her arms do need to be more developed. Her torso is generally too barreled shape. Legs would be 9/10 but her butt isn't up to par, so a 7/10. Despite all this, I'll give it a 7/10.

your fucking reviews are cracking my ass up.

Fucking yes!
Holy hell she has no ass

With a perfect ass she would be rape-bait

who the fuck finds this sexy? so trashy and cheap. literally any other setting would be sexier tbh

That particular child isn't really "sexy" to most
But she is willing to get fully naked & spread & suck

That is why a lot of people like her. Because she certainly is trashy & stupid & willing to do whatever the cameraman tells her to do

There are thousands of girls prettier than her. But most only do NN or only do artistic nudity. This slut dome some hardcore shit

that's why I never liked vladmodels

Nice face but the angle makes it look weird. I don't know what the flaps under the eye are called but those are too dark compared to the rest of her face. 8/10 face, though I have a hunch it would be 9/10 when her neck isn't broken. Can't see torso/10 and Cant see arms/10. Can't see butt too well, her legs are fine over all. 8/10 legs. 8/10. Would cuddle with.

children should be shown with their innocence.

7/10 face, nose too much like a niggers, good eyes but she looks like she wants to kill someone. Lips too compact. Her arms are too small, needs more muscle and needs to drink more water (5/10), torso is also a 5/10 (needs wider hips), needs more muscle on her legs. 7/10. Would look better when she wasn't a holocaust victim.

She's going to grow a unibrow when she's older, her nose is too niggerish, face too fat and not angled enough, good forehead and acceptable lips. 6/10 face. Her arms are fine, can't really see her fingers so I can't say anything about that, though her shoulders are too wide and looks like a boy. 6/10 arms. Torso is muffintop/10. Legs 5/10. 5/10 overall.

God have mercy and save me from my temptations/10. If her eyes were a lighter color and her nose just a little bit more aesthetic she would be a 10/10. But a 9/10.

Needs more muscle on her legs, 6/10. Her bellybutton looks like a puckered up asshole, nearly ruins her torso. 6/10 Torso. 7/10 arms, it's too skinny. Hair color looks a bit unnatural for some reason, looks dyed. 8/10 face, needs to a more proper jawline and chin. 7/10.

Let me show you a true 10/10.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Common… We almost made a semi-legal thread.

Pass

so sad
turned to slut so young

Nah she's old

i noticed
and i agree
still, children should be children

To be honest, there is a lot to choose from.

There is so much CP with the Omegle logo that you would think it is a CP company if you didn't know any better.

Well yeah, NO FEMALE should be a whore.

Making these is actually more mentally exhausting than one thinks. 6/10.

8/10

Needs more muscle on her legs. 9/10.

why only female?
all whores and cheaters should burn

muh muscle

Same with SnapChat logo & YouNow logo
Would kill to be a mod there. They have access to the database archives

I am a /fit/fag so I really do appreciate muscle.

Well this get us in trouble ;-;

Females with muscle? You gay fam

Well, you are.

Well, I don't like visible muscle that much. But with no muscle to build a proper frame you'll look very disfigured and flabby. You need a good muscle frame and a good amount of fat to look attractive.

reported.

Reported for talking about reporting.

Don't worry fam
I understand what you are saying

That is why, if I ever have a daughter, I am putting her in swimming or track when she is young. Build up those muscles and firm body tone so she looks real nice when she is naked in front of me

reported for reporting for talking about reporting

i don't like gore either

Reported for talking about reporting talking about reporting reporting.

banned

seriously stop that shit

reported

She's totally 18 bro

Reported for reporting

That meme is from yesterday.

reported for reporting for reporting

I would just like to add that anti-pedos are correct and even pedos know this. Once these threads are "allowed" they quickly fall into baiting territory where other people try to "up the ante" and eventually someone posts cp. This is why 4chan bans all pictures of kids straight away because it just delves into an illegal cp thread such as this

it's says 3 minutes ago

Reported for reporting for reporting for reporting a reported reported report.

Are you implying that this isn't the entire point of any thread on Holla Forums?

Ok ok

Actually no

slib

reported for continuing this too long
also reported myself for doing the same

How frequently do lurk halfchan's kiddie threads that you know this?

I'll just go ahead and report this post too, so you can have closure.

Mods are here.

I don't. This Holla Forums is basically dead so I go to 4chan sometimes for webm threads and "Pics You Shouldn't Share" threads

In those threads someone always posts kid pictures and they are swiftly deleted

If there are other boards on 4chan that allow kid pictures to be posted I wouldn't know but if they don't allow it on Holla Forums I doubt they would allow it anywhere else

Of course they are dumbass
They need to save all the cp before they delete it dummy