Aryans = World Superpower by 2020

India is growing stronger every day!

>>>/india/
Military has been modernized already and now the training and tactics are being upgraded to be revolutionarily powerful.
Best food is in continent of India!
Best music and dance is continent India!
Who knows anyone better than Aryans?

The aryan race is supreme!

I'm okay with this. Pajeet is alright.

Aryans are supreme!
>>>/india/

Where do Dravidians fit in all of this? you racist son of a bitch

Part of India.

INDIA HAS THE ANSWER!

nice try pajeet
learn to use the loo first you fucking street shitter
Even if your current economic growth lasts, it would take you 136 years to be as developed as China. You are the poo dump of asia.

curry is used to masquerade the stench of rotten meat. You niggers use it to fool goyim on the market when you have to sell rotten meat. Your markets are shit BTW, there are no fridges to cool the meat.

wonderful, this is 4M people in a country of 1.3 billion IQ82 curry niggers
Most people in rural India do not even know how to write their own names because they are illiterate peasants.

this is russky gear you fucking curry nigger. If you are so talented in engineering and technology, how come you niggers order your fighter jets and missile defense systems from russkyland?

BTW, this year Modi singlehandedly crippled the pajeetland economy with his cash ban experiment. And you pajeet cucks are too weak to even rebell against it. This is how I always have seen you guys in school too. Indians are the most beta race on the planet. Unable to fight, always get bullied, and either skinny weak bodies like vegetarians or fat asses like murricans.

everyone is an ally against the jews tbh fam

that is just one city
why is being illiterate synonymous with your unsourced claim on IQ? lots of traditional farmers that can hunt till and build most of the things they need can be illiterate, do you know what an oral tradition is?

here in north america ina province named quebec, every farmer use scientific trick of horticulture to bost they croop in all natural way. Every farmer is a college gradaute because in the current year farming also evolved with science. Every single farmer inq uebec can write,…welll every single poor/isolated human being can write and read. We can even go further, in the mdoern quebec, if someone isn't able to understand words from a modern novel he can be considered illeterate. Youa re far from being a developped nation. Having a " modern millitary" still makes you dumb and your whole country.

Oral tradition uses a low tier langauge that isn't precise. You can interpret from poo in a loo tier indian. Unless your oral tradition is made like that small amount of arab who took their whole life to memorise their religious thing, there's no way your oral tradition is legit.

inequality adjusted, india is congo tier. in HDI. If india becomes a the world power, you should wait t'ill 2100~

until then, east asia is the next on the list. what am I saying? You will have to compete with nigeria first.

you are just racist

I like indians.
cool people tbh and have some hotwimmins however Holla Forums gets triggered af when you point the fact that they are the real aryan seed race.

aryan as fuck

Not a problem, natural fertilizer tbqdesu

Yes she is.

>>>/india/
brother very much health to you

yes, that's the spirit.
actually almost every self respecting nation hates the jew.
let's see if we can get an alliance going.

thanks my aryan friend, will visit your board to show solidarity.

you are an upstanding lad

>>>/india/

too filthy for me

india

Hmm, their women don't look so bad after they've shaved the majority of their body hair off.

Fuck you pajeet, you are buttbuddies with the jews.

You are no aryan brother of mine.
an hero

aryan

forget it
at current growth levels of China and India, it will take pajeet 136 years to be more developed than China. Yes, China.

so you want to claim beeing illiterate peasants is no problem, you can still rule the world with a race like this. And yes, rural pajeet is of course a rocket scientist. Because who would leave rural India for more developed places like cities where they have running water and even toilets. Pajeet is happy with his existance as super intelligent farmer.

Look, I don't care what you guys do in India but please stay there and do not export your poop people to the rest of the world. You people stink like fuck. Whenever a group of pajeets enters my local bus, it starts stinking because of them. Maybe you should try to use curry to masquerade your own stench.

I used to like indians, till I learned that they are israel's allies.
damn shame.
you guys have some based people like sadhguru but this israel thing will make you hated.
fucking street shitters.
kike lovers

aryan

India and Chinas economy will collapse without heavy government intervention do to the massive wealth inequality in these countries. I'm no disgusting fucking commie, but even I realize the importance of having a strong middle class in the very least. China and India have no middle class

I'm curious on how the indias military will develop. They are agasint china and the middle east. Shit will get hairy soon.

POO IN LOO

with shit being a renowable source of energy i can see that happening

India will dominate.

Of course it is impossible. The 136 years is meant for the case that growth levels stay the exact way without a recession or war happening.

China is unlikely to invade them because there are mountains between them and the terrain is shit but China sees India as their enemy. Then you have Pakistan that is India's mortal enemy and also has nuclear power. China and Pakistan have military cooperations and IMO Pakistan would fuck India totally in any military conflict

Just fyi for those as strategically retarded as this armchair general, fighting an enemy with your ally on the opposite side is actually worse than fighting on two fronts. India is in the better position in such a conflict if everything else were equal, India being on the defensive of ancient lands with a modern nationalistic outlook - no chance chipakis.

aryan

>>>/ib/

I'll never know how India managed to create weaponized shit. Guess that's what makes them a pooperpower.

wew

POO IN THE LOO

aryan