At the ripe old age of 22, i finally got my first car this morning...

at the ripe old age of 22, i finally got my first car this morning. i'll probably have my drivers license tomorrow afternoon if i can pass the driving test. hopefully it will pass safety and emissions and be registered by the end of the week.

i traded my citadel 1911 and ruger sr22 for it.

i didn't take it out of the packaging

You could have used the 2 funs to steal the car.

Is that a Buick regal?

congrats liberal
now i can rob you and drive off with your car since you are defencless

it looks like you have spares on the rear and front.

Fucking Liberals

If you go over 80 mph, your car will flip over

buick century

Good job boyo, now keep about 500$ on hand because it WILL break when you least expect it. Change the oil, check your tires (35psi and 2mm min tread depth) and then head on over to /k/ so you can find a new gun and prep for the coming financial crash.

I recently got myself a brand new car.I deserved one man. I been driving a 1996 Geo for years. I got for a steal too. I love it. It synchs to my phone, has heated seats, and cute colored lights.

Nice car. Don't forget to do light checks at least weekly.

Is it an automatic?

Well, at least your free-ish. Now you only have to worry about getting pulled over, having the right stickers, and every idiot behind the wheel around you. Good work Op.

Yes, change oil and check all fluids first thing. Looks old, so check oil once a week because it's probably leaking.

tfw you live in Denmarkistan, where you have to pay 3 times the cost for a new car, high taxes on gas and your average car is a Toyota Aygo.
tfw everyone here thinks we're gonna die because climate change and drink the koolaid whole.
tfw you can't go to work because taxes go to abortions and sandniggers, but can't go on welfare because that's degenerate.

all I wanted was an old American v8.
Let's hope currentyear+1 is going to get better and Trump forces American policies on this SHITHOLE!

I understand your frustration

Frenchfag here, lets hug

Yikes. I got my license at 16 and was on my 7th car by 22. Partially because bad driver, partially because I love cars and getting new ones. You have some big catching up to do. Will you be a horrible driver?

at least in France you can still see classic Bugattis on the street n sheeit

Nice ride user. Beats my first piece of shit hands down.

What's the point of driving if you're not scared for your life?

hhhhnng

I think this will be more useful, honestly.

Tech 4 2.5?

Someone offered me a FREE car for pick up next week.
>1st car for me fuck public transport

Immigrant wankers fucked our insurance with crash scams and pakis driving around without insurance keep driving up the prices in Bongland.
25% of my Police desk werk is telling these fuckers they can't get their impounded car back due to having no insurance, while they show they JUST purchased insurance literally 3 day's after their shitbox of a car got taken to be crushed.
Tough shit m8 you still gotta pay the 2K due to NOT having the insurance in the 1st place, cue rage and BS stories of not being the registered keeper of the vehicle or it's their (Insert family members) car that their borrowing.

Fuck pakis and immigrants they all can't drive for shit and you don't know how gud you got it Yank.