About to buy my first e-cigar. Which is the best?

About to buy my first e-cigar. Which is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/
amazon.co.uk/Aspire-Premium-Variable-Voltage-Vaping/dp/B00MVHGTCS
boards.420chan.org/vape/
myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-Dripbox-Starter-Kit-p/krdb10.htm
myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-Dripbox-160-Starter-Kit-p/krdb50.htm
amazon.com/OCEAN-BREEZE-Nourishment-respiratory-nourishment/dp/B01B2D3JLU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484361939&sr=8-1&keywords=e-juice with nicotine
dominantvapor.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the e-handgun

nice user

Savd yourself some money and grab a bowl of hot water and breath in the hot air emitting from said bowl.

It just depends on what your looking for. Are you just looking for a nicotine alternative and aren't really looking for anything special? Or are you trying to be a vape fag and blow the dankest clouds?

I'd suggest a medium range starter kit. Will give you the feel for it but you'll probably want to upgrade later down the line. If you want to get "the best" you will want to get into rebuildable atomizers or RDA's for short but they require more work and learning, so not something I'd recommend to a beginner.

I'd suggest something like this one. The brand is Nautilus and the tank is called Nautilus Mini. You can buy these separate but I think this one has decent value.

I'd suggest going the following forum if you need advice or if you have general questions, they tend to be helpful and it's a fairly active forum.

e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

If you're a heavy smoker I'd say 18mg juice will be good for a atomizer such as the Nautilus. If you don't smoke a pack a day I'd suggest 12-16mg. Other atomizers may require lower mg of nicotine depending on how much vapor they produce.

nicotine alternative. cigarettes are messy with ash. Also how does the vapor feel as opposed to the smoke?

You mean the aspire is Nautilus?

Yeah sorry it's 6:30 AM. Obviously the brand is Aspire and the tank I mentioned is Nautilus Mini.

Warmer, you can also adjust the throat hit by upping the nicotine % and choosing atomizers capable of producing more vapor.
Smokers cough completely disappears, you'll also be able to smoke when you have a cold without feeling like shit.
The feeling isn't super easy to describe, but as someone that switched over I find it it to feel better.

Also a word of warning, I've heard many bad things about juices with tobacco tastes. There are a few out there that are supposedly good but do some research if that's what you're after. But doing some research on any juice/brand doesn't hurt.
I can't give you any suggestions to good tobacco flavors as I prefer berry and fruit flavours.

fuck you, your corporate overlords, and your viral marketing.

Also side note, your tastebuds will dull to a specific juice if you vape tank after tank of it. Have a larger selection to switch between. After a tank or two of something different you'll be able to taste everything of the old one again.

Usually takes me a decent amount of refills before it happens though.

It's hard to know where to begin with vaping and OP seems to have the right idea if he's doing it to quit cigarettes. I just want to help a nigga out. I suggested that tank because it served me well before moving onto RDA's.

I'm not in the US. I can't seem to find it on Amazon. Any suggestions as to where I should order it?

I'm not 'murrican either and I mostly order stuff from Swedish sites and the one that isn't only had US chargers available for that kit.

I think you searched for the wrong thing, just look for Aspire Kit. I got a bunch of hits and some went for less than this one, but here's one I found on amazon:

amazon.co.uk/Aspire-Premium-Variable-Voltage-Vaping/dp/B00MVHGTCS

Also I did suggest this one in particular but that doesn't mean it's the best starter kit available or anything (though it's good and I don't know of a better one without doing some research), just an example of a solid option. I mentioned it as I have first hand experience with it and was satisfied until I wanted to spend more money. Never hurts to do some more thorough research.

And don't forget you'll need extra coils (the thing that sucks up the oil and heats up) as they get used up. For the Nautilus Mini they last 2-3 weeks depending on use. Don't use coils that taste burnt. And of course you'll also need to buy juice.

I forgot to mention that 420chan has a decent (albeit slow) vape board.
boards.420chan.org/vape/

vape weed phaggot wordfilter

I would recommend a more modern starter kit, like Innokin Endura 22. Nautilus is a classic but newer and better tanks are out there.

are you fucking retarted

listen homie. get this guy right here

i have these guys and they last for months at a time. literally drop them everywhere whatever they are strong and legit and kanger is always tryna up their game and they did a solid with this one.

it's an rda with a juice container on the bottom you can squeeze to get more juice in everytime instead of shitty fucking coils with less flavor

i change the battery about once a day and yea it's solid, just gotta replace cotton/ premade coils once in a while and not burn it

$30 dude you really can't go wrong. great vapor for a starter too, pens are for bitches and fags

myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-Dripbox-Starter-Kit-p/krdb10.htm

im actually upgrading to this as well for more battery life

myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-Dripbox-160-Starter-Kit-p/krdb50.htm

If you're going to be a faggot about it just smoke real cigars.

If you're using vaping as a cessation device I am very happy with my reuleaux 2/3 and Griffin RTA.

puff it

and oils…what are some recommended ones?

it'll hurt at first. a lot. then you'll get really used to it. I use a 300w primus koopor. All im gonna say, is get something with at least 60-80 watts for starting off. all those shitty twisty mods that don't even use 18650's aint worth a bother, you'll be back on cigarettes in no time. also start off with a higher nicotine concentration than what other people would recommend for good flavor. It's about quitting, not being a fruity patootie cloud poppin panty dropper… yet. just slowly decrease the nicotine as you slowly increase your desire for more wattage behind a mod. start with a tank, and don't get into rebuildable atomizers until you're sure you're gonna stick with it.

Just smoke the skin cigar like the rest of us

can someone give me a link on amazon for some oils 'cause I'm typing in vape oils and I'm not getting anything.

Enjoy your mouth fedora

It's not vape oil, it's vape juice.

Anybody who says vaping is more gay than smoking is a fucking hillbilly. Period.

still just getting fucking Lorann oils for food

don't buy vape juice from amazon, it won't have nicotine.

where should I?

amazon.com/OCEAN-BREEZE-Nourishment-respiratory-nourishment/dp/B01B2D3JLU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484361939&sr=8-1&keywords=e-juice with nicotine

what about this one?

that's herbal

this place has some really cheap juice that is actually pretty good for the dollar
dominantvapor.com

I need a vaporozer for weed, that won't combust and has a ceramic chamber

just get a vaporizer attachment with a 510 threading for use with any handy dandy mod. the power of google.

Sorry bit vaping is incredibly gay. The whole vape culture is full of pussy-shit losers. If you want to suck on your mouth fedora quietly though be my guest

ill stick to not getting lung cancer, thank you very much.

omfg you dweebatron.
vaping is a "culture" now?
faggy fucking millennials.

So what do you niggers use? I'm really satisfied with my rx2/3 and Merlin RTA. I'm still working on improving my coils but I've improved a lot.

I use some SS clapton wire at 26/30ga and cellulose instead of cotton. What other type of wire is nice to use? I'd prefer to keep it SS so I can use TC.

hey fuck RX mods and in specific the RX200. the 510 threading on mine was defective. and it's a constant issue with a lot of people.

Yeah I've read about people having some issues with getting it to sit flush.
I've only had minor issues with that, all I have to do is put something inside the airflow to help me give some extra strength while screwing it in at the end to avoid it being loose. I use a pincer I got from a coil toolkit.

I can see it being a real issue with certain RTA/Atomizers but this technique works well with the Merlin in any case.

You gotta start small with some e-water

Suicide is the cheapest

Don't call me a dweebatron! Also most serious vape fags I know are almost thirty and just date stupid millennials, so maybe there is something to it