Moral laws are based on the Bible

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogenic_use_of_cannabis#Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Good_and_Evil
jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The legal system has been gradually separated from its foundation.

All the more reason "it's wrong because it's illegal" thinking is total bullshit.

Lie…for now ;-;

I think they did not have access to cannibis. Was plant smoking ever a thing in the area?

As was common for there grils from what I have read, but "pedo" is not from there, it is from the sea.
I am mostly shocked by how it is seen as the same thing.

moral laws are based on the bible. the bible permitted slavery. Do we owe the South an apology and reparations?

yes

Fuck the system, amirite

They even have wine bro and that zone was filled with shamans, even the Temple has special mixes for burn depicted with lot of details in The Bible.

About "sodomy" not sure if anal sex or faggotry, but faggotry is fully forbidden and related to anal and kids right now are being teached to be bi, i am not sure about lesbianism, but is like that the point is about same sex relationships (lesbians cant have sex) not about anal sex, even if anal is wrong.

The thing about pedophilia, right now child sex is banned only in relationships with responsible adults from specific races, religions cultures and sex (sex, not genders), but is encouraged between them, even in orgies and with adults from specific groups.

God is going to be mad.

When is incest legal country wide?

The Bible indeed says nothing specifically about Marijuana, but the greatest commandment of God is to follow him with all your heart, soul, and mind.

When you're high as a kite you can't do that, which is why Christianity is opposed to any thing that influences your mental state severely, does that mean you can't take things in moderation like wine and weed? Of course not.

For pedophilia it's not a sin. It's a sin to have sex outside of marriage, therefore the child/ young teen would have to consent to marriage before doing the dew.

Most of the time laws are made with extra precaution in mind, waiting until they're 18 ensures mental awareness even though most teenagers are very aware of what they're doing close to 2/3s their age.

Yes! The civil war was a mistake. The US and it's citizens became pozzed at that point, beginning our slide down a slope to ruin.

These are bad times indeed, friend.

Interesting, thanks.
In some Western places, they still have anti-sodomy or anti-adultery laws, but those are being considered "backwards", and are being abolished; among other old laws.

I think attacking a fellow citizen for simply being disabled is not okay.

I have read a bit of such things.

I just don't take kindly to people's obssession towards children, especially to the point were the law is especially cruel to a poor soul of honest living, or when it spreads like a cholera.

that's what happens when you give (mud)niggers and jews influence.

nah after the age of Sigmar the Dawi all get neck beards and start posting silly messages on runestones.

Bible confirmed for cuck book.
"
In ancient Germanic paganism, cannabis was associated with the Norse love goddess, Freya.[37][38] The harvesting of the plant was connected with an erotic high festival.[37] It was believed that Freya lived as a fertile force in the plant's feminine flowers and by ingesting them one became influenced by this divine force.[39] Linguistics offers further evidence of prehistoric use of cannabis by Germanic peoples: The word hemp derives from Old English hænep, from Proto-Germanic *hanapiz, from the same Scythian word that cannabis derives from.[40] The etymology of this word follows Grimm's Law by which Proto-Indo-European initial *k- becomes *h- in Germanic. The shift of *k→h indicates it was a loanword into the Germanic parent language at a time depth no later than the separation of Common Germanic from Proto-Indo-European, about 500 BC."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogenic_use_of_cannabis#Islam

perhaps moral laws are based on moral faggotry

most slaveowners were jews

read on seeker, but don't stop reading with him. He is plenty wrong in spots.

He then contests some of the key presuppositions of the old philosophic tradition like "self-consciousness," "knowledge," "truth," and "free will," explaining them as inventions of the moral consciousness. In their place, he offers the "will to power" as an explanation of all behavior; this ties into his "perspective of life," which he regards as "beyond good and evil," denying a universal morality for all human beings. Religion and the master and slave moralities feature prominently as Nietzsche re-evaluates deeply held humanistic beliefs, portraying even domination, appropriation and injury to the weak as not universally objectionable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Good_and_Evil

No.

Be that as it may, I still don't find it wrong. Whether or not there is a change in how slave owners are potrayed regarding there race in future movies, I wouldn't want them to always be potrayed as dishonest, abusive, evil men.

____
This sentence is not directed to you, but I forgot add that I doubt dwarf tossing, as a sport, was practised in that society.

Exactly, and fornication used to be illegal, based on this biblical prohibition, while marriage to very young women was legal. The laws have gone topsy-turvy.

Most girls finish growing by the age of 16 and guys at 21.

AOC laws don't apply to God :^)

If God impregnated a young girl, who can say it's wrong?

hey man I'm with you but saying "You know we really out to lower the AoC because Mary was like 14 or 15" just ain't gonna fly

Idk. It sounds like something Pat Robertson might say. And that son of a bitch has been a career out of getting gullible old people to donate their social security checks to him.

stopped reading

started shitposting

>>>/christian/ ←shit

OP here, this is not a pro-religion thread. I'm sorry if stating obvious facts triggers your fedora.

wat

Last I heard, it isn't illegal, just taboo.

You are welcome colonel

Well, that was ok untill 2010, now most of those places are slowly turning into shitholes and even sharia is being enforced in some of them. The eurabia meme is (sadly) real.

"Pagans" are irrelevant faggots that keeped Europe back, when the west expelled muslims and destroyed all pagan renaissance started and the best norse king was Carolus Rex, maybe the best tactician ever.

Go back to Holla Forums please.

First pic, if you dump your 40 years old wife for a 130 cms asian you are wrong, if you cant get the point is time to claim your autismbux.

The second is mostly based on proved lies, actually archaeology v/s science fight has been won by The Bible since the 60s.

Not sure if autism, ignorance or trolls.

5.6/10 I can tell you've studied and practiced but you can still do better. The norse king bit throws it off but it is a very good attempt. Keep Trying.

Moral laws are based on morality. When a religious book says to do genocide or to kill your kids for swearing at you or some shit, most people take at least a bit of further convincing to actually do it, because they have a sense of morality that is actually separate from their religion. They are just told that morality and religion are the same thing and do their best to ignore the parts of their religion that they don't like.

Her tits are the only passable thing about her.

Let's praise Him with song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you study His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

Of course, the moral laws were cherry-picked from the Bible, but you're wrong if you say "purity" type laws are not biblical in origin. Where do you think the term "sodomy" came from? Adultery and fornication used to be illegal as well, for the same reason.

There are still to this day "blue laws" pertaining to alcohol that harken back to the Prohibition mindset, but modern regulations on alcohol have the advantage that they make common sense as well.

The high AOC and associated extreme punishments for violating it, by contrast, don't have anything to do with Bible teachings and are a construct of the "new morality" of feminism.

GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK!

moral laws are not based on the bible dumbass

Moses was a pedo himself:
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites … And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males … And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones … And Moses was wroth with the officers … And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? … Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

Yeah, the OT had some pretty fucked up verses. It's almost as bad as the Koran.

Moral laws aren't based on the bible, the bible is based on which laws worked best for mankind (at the time or in general depending on whether or not you believe in it.)

-The bibe doesn't specify sodomy, it specifies "man lying with man". It's specifically being a fag it forbids.

-That's like saying because the bible doesn't mention wifi, television, smartphones or internet addiction those things are all fine.

-Mary was a virgin though, rendering your statement about her having sex pointless. After she gave birth, she likely had sex with her husband, but they were married so no sin was enacted.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

Huh, to me, the places that have them, or recently lost them, seem to be better off than the places that did not have them for decades, but I guess it is different depending on were in the world you live. The Muslims here seem okay, I guess.

I'm not a scholar on those books there by any means, or on extra-biblical history, but I'd be careful making interpretations on it. Maybe you are a scholar, but it would definitely be unwise to call Moses such, as that is a term that has a constantly changing meaning; one that is not from the group, I should add.

wrong

smdh

No arguments, no ad hominem because i like chubbies.

If you are talking about India then you are right, but we are talking about Europe and antichristians arent pagans.

Actually that thing that keep them back (morals) come from their beliefs, thats funny.

Her body is a solid qt teen/10, but she has an horrendous std mark in her vagoo that kill everything.

That is pathetic even in 4chan.

The punishment from Revelations are a lot worse, yet nobody is talking against them ever.

Philosophy is banned in american schoolls? serious question.

Actually there is a "grey zone" in anal with your wife and lesbianism in polygyny, its like its bad, but not so bad if you read Paul.

Care to explain please?

Kids, seriously, try with arguments, shitposting is fun but we in this place we dont like sub 100 IQ, this is why 4chan is not allowed here.

The bible was based on that times morals, faggot. How else would they be able to sell it to the populace?

Moral laws are based on the Bible. Use of marijuana and other mind-altering drugs is sinful because excessive drinking, which is analogous, is also condemned in the Scriptures. But as Holla Forums already knows, pedophilia is morally acceptable, so of course the Bible says nothing against it.

Also, the Bible's description of sodomy is lying with a man as one would with a woman; therefore despite the common definition, anal sex is okay. A child's vagina is very underdeveloped, so anal would be a more responsible choice for a caring adult spouse, though still not so safe as oral.

A moral action or law is one that is defined by reason, not by the will of god. For example, Romans had similar laws concerning Homos as do Christians. If it truly were based on the bible, we'd have slaves, no banks, etc.

I'm not even sure if you're having a bible study group on Holla Forums, or if you honestly believe our laws are taken from what the bible says and uses the definitions per the bible.

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

I'd need to be in a dark place to fuck that. Not emotionally dark, just somewhere the lighting was bad.

Negro slavery was anti-white tbh

jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html

Correction. The bible is based on moral laws that were prevalent back then. It is why the bible even gained popularity,

God have reason.

Forced memes

No, ask romans about jews please.

bird fucks kid, gives birth to jesus GONE SEXUAL (MUST WATCH!!)

Who the fuck cares about a book written by sandniggers 2000 years ago?

We arent talking about talmud or qran here sir.

Next time try reading down the title please.

no no no user, god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jewish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

>>>Holla Forums

bump

Shmooglefloogledoo

nice meme.

Thats just the NT, even fedora dating agrees.

we wuz semite

Are you living in a subterranean cave in the middle of the amazonian jungle? you cant kill loli slaves because that book banned it.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit

Cause it is not society today is so messed up and so hypocritical we need pic related to be normal again.

underated post

That's where marijuana grows naturally. Ever wonder where the word hashish comes from? Straight out of the holy dune-coon land.

thanks user

Bumpin for WTF Ever this is

Correction. Moral laws are founded on the founding fathers interpretations of a 16th century translation of the Holy Bible.

Not even leftists are in that level of delusion.

Nice job

next time dont post

Ok.

14 year old is not pedophilia.

Saracen are the tre pedo.

Deus Vult.

Saracens vs Crus vs normalfag hordes?

trigger

Lol

stop digging up these old threads you fuccing nigger.

In the USA, what the West calls it was never normal in the sense that it was common, but it was not seen the same way it is today.
During that period, it was seen as evil, or just reckless in some circles, which is why it became news.

Smoking wasn't even a thing in those times.

Fascinating. This goes against the idea that it is some kind of trpical herb,

Maybe they ate or smelled it.

If I were OP would have thought this thread would bring a little more discussion.

Some people, religious or not, take what people did long ago if it has withstood the test of time.
Judeo-Christian societies have standards that I think anyone would find practical.

lol, bullshit. smoking has always been a thing.