Cinema sins

Cancer, how do we kill it?

>EVERYTHING
>WRONG
>WITH Holla Forums

When YouTube itself collapses do to them fucking the community so much

Kill "irony"

The honest trailer guy is more a faggot.

Yeah but they have fewer subscribers (not by a lot but still) and plus screen junkies already alienated a lot of subscribers by bashing trump for over a year, cinema sins doesn't do too much political stuff except a few jokes here and there "that's racist".

ANIMEFAGS

TRUTHSEEKER

Easy: with a cure.

>>>/waifu/

Post-ironically make the channel all about nsdap films of the 30s and 40s

FTFY

keep watching and promoting them on the internet…for free, faggot.

That's what bugs me the most about Cinema Sins, when they call certain stuff racist when it really isn't. An example of this would be their Terminator review and the scene where Arnold walks out of the hotel carrying his gun and a nearby black guy yells "Damn!" I'd say the same thing if I saw something like that. There's nothing racist about it. I'm sick of people seeing racism and sexism in places where there isn't any.

Every "that's racist" is sarcastic though. They say intentionally during not racist moments in an effort to be funny. They call jokes about women racist, and they call jokes about gay people racist. If you really wanna gripe about them calling everything racist, do it because they're trying to be funny by mincing dialogue instead of just pointing out inconsistencies in the film like they did when they first started.

What says, but CS being an obvious liberal faggot I can see where you would think he was being serious.

By striking it where it hurts.

Get new people to make quality content. Though, Youtube kind of kills that idea with the way how views, searches work so it wouldn't likely work. Youtube has really become a giant meme factory of clickbait, top 10's, and pointing out the obvious videos that the only way to save it is to kill youtube.

Too bad the other video hosting sites are way behind for that to work. Their architecture is so primitive it'll turn you away and be back to youtube with all it's content ID and any other bullshit they'll pull behind the scenes and not tell you.

Pewdiepie will start a youtube alternative with his influence and money, and redpill the next generation of the aryan race.

Pewdiepie will pocket his Youtube/Disney money and live a tranquil live if he's not completely stupid.

Well he already accepted a deal from Disney and Youtube a few years back, $50 million to not make videos anywhere else other than youtube, so he sold out before already.

Who knows, maybe this was the tipping point for him. Maybe he'll start his own video platform or start dishing redpills out.
I mean, his channel was almost fully demonetized.