Isn't she?

Isn't this girl insanely beautiful?

She's OK I guess…

trap?

i like her nose

no

no

if you see. she has the ideal european nose. long, straight, and her amazing nostrils

not insanely, kinda ok/normal looking. 7/10

Haha, yeah, she's cute.

)

oopsflag

she's so happy

kek

Both Beautiful.

Her too, but she is a Jew.

happy girl

the only thing worse than 3dpd is a 3dpd jewess

solid 7 IMO

she ugly mane

nigger nose shitskin detected

big noses really only look good on guys
some guys look amazing with large manly noses
most women not so much

no

So why not get a girl with feature? Don't you want the best for your son?

because I can't get ANY girl

>>>/v9k/

Nostrils not big enough for my penis.
snotlubefail/10
Kill yourself.

I'm not that far gone yet

She's a bird.

Fuck white people they all can burn in hell.

BLACK PoWer!

Don't kill yourself.

that's an ugly face. inbreeding probably

JEALOUS NIGGER DETECTED
YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE NOR HAVE WHITE CHILDREN.

Why are whites people so ugly?

guess again dumbfuck

she just has a shitty face. sorry

just an average girl

Show lats

cant be fucked, have no pictures of that standby and that's just not the point. point is I'm not black. I'm a white nationalist western european. not some black guy as was implied

someone post the google images picture of what joogle thinks of his faggot ass.

you mean topless men with low fat, yeah no shit that pops up.

Ok

I bet your face is worse.

I bet I don't care what you bet

Because you kmow deep down your face is so repulsive that you could never get a girl like her. And since you have to deal with you ugliness in a constant bases you don't care anymore. But here is the thing, if you truly didn't care you would show it anyway.

this is a really bad attempt to try and get somebody to give up their anonymity. you utter retard. I'm completely fine with you thinking I'm the most repulsive human on the planet. my guess is you're projecting but whatever

TOP CUCK
white supremacist or gtfo alt kike cuck.

white supremacy is a natural consequence of western nationalism. so meh

yeah. becaude then you wouldn't be Holla Forums twink faggot. you'd become a lol/cow/.

sure thing buddy

lmao.
SPOT THE CUCKCHAN FAGGOT
go back, anytime. twink faggot.

(checked)
pretty accurate

1m82
slightly above average.
what is your issue, really that butthurt I don't share your interest in your princess?

an ACTUAL Aryan goddess

Your door looks mighty big. We thinks you're another insecure manlet needing to post his twink body to feel good.

fitness is boring. sports are more engaging. and training every day for couple hours gives a trained lowfat body without having steroid bulk. you NA fags need to learn about what a body is biologically designed to look like for active productive males. fuck sake man

this is how we know you're a manlet.
literally what every manlet says to not feel small.
i say you're 1,72m from the door angle. twink body fag

again, could care less about what you believe. you can believe Im 1.50. good for you

top kek. you look gay af. even /cuteboys/ wants to tear up your faggot ass.

lol

sure thing buddy, whatever makes you feel better about being out of shape

What, are you retarded?

you sure do if you have to drop your gay fuccboi body pics on Holla Forums whenever you get bullied then feign confidence when btfo

LMAO

again, only non-face pics that showed Im white. you seem really damn triggered.
also, that arnold quote is completely retarded. no doctor is going to recommend that.

stale

kekkers

bait

i bet you think that being over your bmi with pure muscle mass is "overweight" and unhealthy
>having shit genetics and unable to have manly muscles
TOPPP KEKKK

Yeah, fuck you too.

look twink boy. we know you're gay. we know you finger your ass (from that thread). it's over, twink.

im gonna use ur pics on craigslist gayhookups. thanks.

finger my ass? lol what

and no it's not "overweight" it's just plain unhealthy for you organ, bonestructure and you look like a fucking dope hahah. but hey if that's how you compensate for small genitalia

extrapolated from the fact you sperged out over the mp4 of a girl sticking a shampoo bottle up her ass.

it was a good thread. everyone had a hearty laugh at /fit/ that day.

what the fuck did you take away from fingering ass. nothing was even remotely close to that. and how did I "sperg out". don't recall

YOU WILL NEVER BE BUFF. YOU WILL NEVER BULK MANLY MUSCLE MASS. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SKINNY WEAK TWINK BODY READY TO TAKE MAN PENIS.

samefag

this will literally never be you.

you sound really desperate to compensate for a small dick. wew lad

you haven't given any counter point.
so in short
you accept having a fucked up stupid looking body as long as you can pick up people and think you look cool? that's what you're prepared to give up for you to think you're worth something. heavens.

your pathetic damage control made our day
instead of shoving shampoo bottles up your ass faggot, how about you post your thin feminine twink dick then?

BAAAAAIIIIIT

getting this mad on an image board

you should see somebody for that.
anybody
any human interaction will suffice.

this is you. go look up strongman pics. look how happy and impressed they are when he lifts them like they're feathers.
>yfw twink body is meant to take man penis not give

nature is calling, fag. even computers think you're a faggot. dont deny, fulfill your destiny.

try again sweetheart. these are the men that girls yearn. not your braindead deadlift bullshit. you look fucking dumb in such a body. this is physical fitness.

O-Oni-chan.
I was wondering.
ergh…
C-can you pick m-me up, p-please?

still not you
LMAOOO

aw hell no

but at least you can lift some heavy stuff, it's all good user

of course a bitch boy like you would need to run away.

don't be jelly my genetics are greek god tier.

uggggggghhhhhhhhh genetical mess

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. But man, that ugly ass bitch needs a pathfinder.
Topkek guys