Happy 4th from John Cena

Have you signaled your virtue yet today, Americans? I sure hope so, but if not, be sure to post this to your Faceberg wall, you're sure to get plenty of pats on the back today.

Other urls found in this thread:

popmusic.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top pozz

This heel turn leaves a lot to be desired

WHITE GENOCIDE

DIVERSITY MEANS NO MORE WHITE MEN

Just another reason to hate Jhon Cena

Hope he gets his neck broke in a Styles Clash.

How many jews own WWE?

Nice gets.

Fuck this cuck and fuck you to Op.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this?

Is the Jew talking to a satanist?

Gee I wonder?

That's no real america.

Luger will hunt you down and run over you with his Lex Express!

I think comments are disabled, it lets you type them in but there's no other ones and after you enter it and click off the page the comment is gone.

Where's the Rattlesnake when you need him?

I'm just wondering who else would be wearing a black robe and sporting a shaved head while talking to a Jew? Why would they put this in their propaganda vid?

OH HELL YEAH!

Jews have been getting extremely cocky for a while now, they barely hide their shit anymore

3 MILLION ARE MUSLIM
THAT'S MORE PEOPLE THAN CURRENTLY SERVE IN THE UNITED STATES MILITARY

GEE, I WONDER WHAT (((THEY))) ARE IMPLYING

Top lel.

Cena has always been a wigger faggot who throws up the "666" sign like a good little shabbos Goy.

(checked)
I always thought that was the international sign for "asshole."

Funny, though, people bring up some "wrestlers" from 20 years ago and suck their dicks because they're "based rasslers" as if it's not all scripted and also as if nearly all white American males weren't based 20 years ago.

(Czech'd)

Lads, let's hijack the #WeAreAmerica with pure white people.

WWE and professional sports is almost entirely scripted ( and jew-owned ). People accept this with WWE but still drinking the NBA/NFL/etc kool-aid.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone here that likes NFL/NBA/Niggerball.

On the other hand, you might be able to argue that actual "professional sports" can be fixed, but it doesn't hold a candle to the bullshit scripted fixing that goes on with retard rasslin. I'd even bet that more niggers watch rasslin' than they do NFL. I'm too lazy to look up viewer demographic of American Football vs rasslin, but I never hear niggers talking about football, but I used to hear niggers babbling about rassling all day at work. Sure, more niggers play football at the NCAA and pro level than whites, but a good look at the stands would show more whites watch it vs rasslin.

On the other hand, who wants to pay 80 bucks to go to a nigger-filled city to watch a game of niggers and 3 white guys? You could argue that more nigger-worshipping whites watch football, but I think more niggers themselves get into rasslin.

WELP

Wrestling is Whiter because it's just acting.
Niggers dominate pro-sport because they're usually better at it than the Amerilards who sit down to watch them.

Think of the irony in Americans inventing sports that favor the skills of their pet niggers.

The kikes must be scared.

They're clearly trying to dig up any celebrity they think will appeal to Trump supporters and use them to spew their bullshit.

Noticed that too. Thumbs down still work, but they're afraid of examination, as all Juden are.

fuck

Haha nice catch. There is truly no end to semitization of America

Christ, in the Attitude era they at least tried to kind of make it look like the fights were somewhat real. This is just blatant.

Hopefully he fucks it up and retires cuck cena

Lex's bones would break

C-checked …

It is

Top kek m8

It was a lot better back then or maybe I just think so In hindsight.

WELL, KEK HAS SPOKEN ON THIS SUBJECT

Case closed.

Cena memes have been forever ruined for me.

SHEEIT

HOLY SHIT

This really is a top 10 get that I've personally witnessed.

Oh my G-d!

it use to be the opposite

1:40 "almost half of the country belongs to minorities"

no cena. the country is taken over by jews but belongs 100% to white people.

#MakeWrestlingGreatAgain

YOU HAVE TO LOVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WE FORCE ON YOUR COUNTRY OR YOU'RE A TRAITOR GOY

John Cena has been a normie friendly facebook meme (aka viral marketing) for a while now. Agenda machines like Facebook or Ad Council uses meme/celeb starpower like his for things like this. Keep that in mind the next time you see a cancerous meme like him down the road.

Everything was based 20 years ago. I'm 36 and most of my friends would casually talk about niggers 20 years ago. When the first Pajeet family moved into our neighborhood in 1991, nobody would even talk to them because they thought they were mystery meat sand niggers. In 1993, Guns N Roses and many of the most popular musicians of the time were openly racist. Most whites in general openly hated niggers and spics. Wrestling was no more or less based than anything else in that time period and now it's going the way of video games and everything else. It has always just been a tool to speak to the unwashed masses. It's a marketing scam like everything else. It was never more or less.

big poppa pump was superior tbh

Yes I needed some time to get away
I needed some peace of mind
Some peace of mind that'll stay
So I thumbed it, now it's six in L.A.
Maybe a greyhound could be my way

Police and niggers, that's right
Get outta my way
Don't need to buy none of your
Gold chains today
Now don't need no bracelets
Clamped in front of my back
Just need my ticket 'till then
Won't you cut me some slack

You're one in a million
Yeah that's what you are
You're one in a million babe
You're a shooting star
Maybe some day we'll see you
Before you make us cry
You know we tried to reach you
But you were much to high.
Much too high…
Much too high…
Much too high…

Immigrants and fagots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini-Iran
Or spread some fucking disease
And they talk so many God damn ways
It's all Greek to me

Pantera, while not as popular as GNR, was big also.

oh look its the anti-wrasslin troll

oh look, it's the cheetos fingered fatass who watches men fondle each other in spandex

holy shit why haven't I heard this before

yup its you again

Did some WWF star bitch slap you 20 years ago?

Admit it, this was you at age 18 back before you renounced wrasslin

It's on the album "Lies." There's some more gems on it, including one about killing your wife because she's a bitch.

My parents didn't let me watch it past age 10.

I quit watching right before Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior.

kek is pleased too.

missing out on

1987 to 2002 is probably the golden era

you missed out

That's debatable. I did miss watching it after it got banned from our family TV, but when I got to high school, all the fags that were into NWO and wouldn't ever shut the fuck up about it made me appreciate my parents' decision and also made me wonder what I ever saw in it.
It was like a religion. God forbid you say something negative about it or suggest that maybe it's kinda gay to the fans. To me, it's like actually believing in the tooth fairy as an adult. I guess I just don't get it. It passed me by and I'm thankful that I don't want to spend days or nights in front of the Talmudvision waiting to see what kind of script Vince McMahon has cooked up on this week's soap opera for men and boys who appeared to be largely overweight and antisocial.

He's a civic nationalist. Just that back then, you could still call niggers niggers without being labelled racist.

Hard to say I missed out on wrestling. After all, I didn't miss out on this.

You sound like a bitter ex after a nasty break up

You sound exactly like the people who take it as a religion and can't handle the bantz. Draw?

Allegedly only 2% of the population, yet they're everywhere.

shieeeeeeet

dis be sum supernatural shieet mang

1.4% to be exact. And yet they make up the majority of ownership of all the financial and media entities in the country, as well as higher education.

Will his next rivalry be about him getting cucked by Big E?

I don't take it as religion, not even back when I watched it (87-02)

/x/ was right

I'm being overwhelmed, help

Sure thing, pal.

Dayum dude.
Just dayum.

OYYYY

Laughed pee out my nose. Have an upvote good sir.

There goes the low iq crowd, they captured one of their heroes.

To be pedantic, jew niggerball.

Is this not a good thing though? spectator sports, video games, comic books, fiction, they're fly traps to keep you busy, weak, financially unsound, ignorant, not being in the way, not making money, keep you from becoming a threat. What happens if White males spend their time getting in political, legal, education, media power positions, skilled, knowledgeable, $productive$, you're then competition to jews power.

Saw this last night after watching Raw (yeah, I enjoy wrestling). I always watch it in a synchtube with about 30-50 other regulars. If you notice about halfway through when they're showing the "We're all diverse" stuff, the very first example has a black boy with a white (blonde) girl. Me, and another guy who is a regular on the tube (and who I know uses 8pol) both immediately went: "Of course they put the blonde girl with the black guy" to which the replies were all like ">getting mad at interracial couples". The sad part is that I know a few of these guys are white too and most are American. Obviously this is just a small anecdotal example, but holy cuck, man.

Your nose is showing

Fuck this company, goddamn. Good thing that they wellness'd Roman Reigns, but they're getting worse and worse with shit like this and Cena's.

Makes you wonder why they never put a white male/black female couples if they have such a hard-on for race mixing.

Anyone else notice:

Dykes.
Spics.
Nigger in wheelchair.
Redhaired transgender.
Sheboon.
Mongoloids.
Womyn.
Beta white racemixer with gook.
Obese and muslim.

God damnit.
FUCK IT ALL.
Fucking all welfare recipients. The one whiite male is a beta cuck. John Cena is pozzed up.

Vince struck a deal with the ((entertainment industry)) back in the 80's. Put everyone of his dads friends out of business just to make more money, when they back then used to help each other out instead.

Then he through kikery bought the property of WCW for a discount price, when there were other buyers who wanted to keep it in business and was willing to pay more for it. At the same time, Ted Turner lost his power over his own company through kikery of the AOL.

Basically Vince McMahon is an honorary jew or something. Atleast he got way too many jews writing for him and has had throughout the years, without it to be suspect.

Wiggers need to die as bad as NeoNazi false flaggers.

NIGGER

Wiggers are a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

If it helps, I got the video from a college sports message board full of old normies, and the video sparked a debate about White shaming. The conditioning is cracking.

I thought this was kinda sweet actually.
Maybe I shouldn't hate gay people. They have it hard.

Actually I think I should give the next one I see a big hug. Maybe he had it hard and his family disowned him.

I just want him to know that not everyone is like that.
I really am tired of hating people.

You from /wew/? If not can I join y'all, the only wraslin friend I've got is my 26 year old brother who's pretty fucking smarky.

bait n' tackle shop

No really. Even though I am kinda autistic in real life, I just feel so much compassion for other people. I just don't properly express it like hugging people always or something like that.

I want to change. I still have the same political opinions, but I don't want other people in my personal life to be hurt by them.

Congratulations, you've got the poz.

I just want to be a nice person and not be the asshole in someone's life.

Good comment from youtube;

Clearly big muscles don't stop man from becoming a total diversity cuckold.

thats so fucking true. Even though I all for training and improving yourself, big muscles dont mean shit if your weak minded. For all you /fit/fucks here, dont forgot to train your mind too. Dont become a John Cena.

His own brother is gay. He would be a really big asshole if he spoke out against lgbt people in public. And I am sure he loves his brother.

Then stop being a weak dependent roach.

popmusic.ytmnd.com/

but I am not

When Holla Forums posted those videos of the Russian guys beating up gays, I almost cried.
I felt for sad for those poor people getting kidnapped and seeing their scared faces.

That was what really did it for me. It was as sad as seeing videos of animal torture.

Richard Spencer pls go.

do you want a hug?

fuck you john

Those faggots are actively trying to convert you and your children over to their way of thinking. There are no fags that are innocent of this. Their survival and the size of the pool of people they can fuck depends on how many converts they can get. If we don't resist and supress them then expect your bloodline to suddenly end, or to at least have your descendents become brown shaded bisexual swag fags. Sure human compassion and all that, but just remember these people will never be on your side and are trying to ruin everything we are building.

I don't condone violence in the streets or torture even if it's against fags, but most of them aren't exactly model human beings, to put it lightly. They can't be left to their own devices and generally you want them separated from society.

Homos lack or crave masculinity, and so they desire to devour masculinity from another man. They're completely lustful and animalistic; everything comes down to sexuality for them. There's almost no chance for Platonic love – they are essentially incapable of going beyond the base instinct to fuck.

The powerful male sex drive needs to be channelled into the feminine from which it can derive more than sexual satisfaction.

(checked)

you're the one calling people gay and basement dwellers

You're not very good at this

Oh stop it.

Also so what my uncle is gay and he is a very nice person.

I don't think that's true. Also if you actually compare homosexuals with heterosexuel manwhores you see no difference.

But people are hypocritical and hold homos to a different standard.

Freud?

Well too bad.

No, it was something a gay admitted.

Also what do you mean by seperated from the public?

Should I not be allowed to see my uncle anymore?

I think that's just a weird way of saying he swallows.

Whiggers are more ovenworthy than niggers

Quit wasting your compassion on subhumans.

Satan please.

Holy shit. This picture really says a lot more than what I can imagine is the video's intended mention. Literally, behind it all.

I'm watching that shit though, so I can only assume.

every meme on facebook and twitter is a viral marketing campaign.

see those stupid minions things and the chewbacca mask.

And this. This right here. Flat brimmed hats.

I bet even other blacks respect them less with their shameful copying of their "style."