(Possible) Trump VPs

Pick one and only one

Fuck you character limit eat a bag of hillary emails

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/republikikes-violated-the-logan-act-with-stupid-letter-to-iran/
dailystormer.com/nutjob-tom-cotton-says-war-with-iran-would-only-take-a-couple-days/
dailystormer.com/new-york-times-openly-admits-republicans-are-bought-off-by-jews/
dailystormer.com/gawker-reports-on-rumors-that-tom-cotton-is-a-faggot/
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/286320-ranking-trumps-top-10-vp-picks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tom Cotton is a bigger shabbos goy than Rato, and I'm fairly sure he's mildly retarded. If Trump picks him, he's either signing his own death warrant or confirming that Renegade was right all along.

dailystormer.com/republikikes-violated-the-logan-act-with-stupid-letter-to-iran/
dailystormer.com/nutjob-tom-cotton-says-war-with-iran-would-only-take-a-couple-days/
dailystormer.com/new-york-times-openly-admits-republicans-are-bought-off-by-jews/

He might be Alt-Right, though.
dailystormer.com/gawker-reports-on-rumors-that-tom-cotton-is-a-faggot/

Most likely:

Ben Carson
Marsha Blackburn

I think Trump's gonna pick a woman to offset Hillary's MUH WAR ON WOMEN MUH VAGINA bullshit

sheldon adelson

Coalburner Sinead pls go

Almost all sources/signs are pointing to Mike Pence, but I'd prefer Sessions tbh fam.

What are the chances it's Carly Fiorina? She's been calling out the Clinton Foundation for months.

At this point Carson would be the best choice for taking Ohio and Florida

I'd say 0. If it's going to be a woman, it'll be Joni Ernst.

I also think it is possible Trump chooses someone out from left field he vetted far in advance, perhaps from his own organization or former military.

Dark Horses:
Ivanka
Donald Trump Jr
Michael Flynn
Mattis
Other unnamed people

I always thought Ivanka would be an amazing choice. It would set the MSM and libtards into a frenzy and would win him significant women votes. Not to mention the possibility of her running in 2024 as first female POTUS.

I think Ivanka would be a great choice. She might be the VP, because she clearly intentionally got pregnant. Imagine her going around with her baby and talking to conservative women about how she could never abort it. It would make the democrats look like trash. But I guess she could do that anyways if she wanted.

I have heard the name Alan West a lot as a crowd favorite and he is a hardass tea party kinda guy and from Florida and he is also black and served in the military.

Gen. Flynn

I think trump should avoid having family as VP, might not sit well with voters

in addition, he already said it would be a guy within the party.

Reddit pls

I mean I see it as unlikely but if he made that decision it wouldn't be the worst one he could make.

He isn't going to, obviously… it's just speculation on a hypothetical, faggot.

Halfchan pls

The FBI guy mentioned him. Does anybody know why he would be a good pick?
Probably to get the military on his side against Obummer going full marxist.

Minus Zero

Santorum

If he was going that route, he'd pick Huckabee

You already know the answer;
Sessions.

The names in those tweets are cringeworthy and hopefully he's just being respectful to establishment people so they support him as the process goes.

I don't think Krispie Kreme would be that terrible tbh

REPORT + HIDE

God I hope not.

Sessions is best choice.
Practically anyone else isn't worth it.

maybe Kobach?

Sessions is my top choice atm. He's based as fuck on policy and New Goebbels is his protege.

I remember an article saying trump would avoid women and minorities to avoid looking like he was pandering.

I think trump operational procedure is this:

Joni Ernst seems the best option. Whomever it is, i trust trump the political genius to choose wisely

I wouldn't vote for him.

That image from a chanpost saying "they finally figured Trump out…" how he lost hundreds of friends in the WTC. He sacrificed a daughter to the jews, and two sons. Trump knows and is playing so far ahead of the jews that if this were chess the board would start with Trump already having the opponent in checkmate.

He's Goebbels-san's master?

that's the genius of it, the sons/daughters are smart too…

John Miller

Who the fuck Is Joni Ernst

some military girl from iowa, she is ok but blackburn is better

Is she at least not sound retarded like Sarah Palin?

nah she is teaparty but is anti obamacare and is in with the breitbart faggot crowd. she isnt cringe worthy though and hates obamacare, she is famous for telling old people in her district obama is making deathpanels to kill off the republican vote.

I definitely like Eric thanks for funding the site, fam but from what I've seen of Ivanka, she's shitty. She got mad at Trump and told him to tone it down because it was hurting her businesses. But I'd be glad to be wrong.

How many white children does she have?

SILLY GOYIM!!!

Don't you see? The best two choice for Trump's VP slot are Mia Love or Susana Martinez?

Ernst could help deflect Hillary's women card.

im talking about blackburn, and two

ernst has 1

im not eric but he seems cool. Ivanka doenst fully get it but I think her bros would guide her if President Trump was incapacitated.

Didn't Iowa cuck for Cruz?

Or was their fraud and Trump actually won?

I don't remember.

None of Trump's children are 35. They can't be VP.

Most likely fraud.

yep

Iowafag here. Ernst is shit.

ONLY DON JR. IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE VICE PRESIDENT

both ivanka and eric trump jr are VP eligible, as long as they change their state residency which is easy.

I'd be cool with Don Jr.

Donald Trump Jr. you mean?

Only Donald Jr. is. He's 37

Donald Jr. - 37
Ivanka - 33
Eric - 31
Tiffany - 21
Barron - 9

I was wrong here;

by the time Trump is elected Ivanka will be of age

k

Either way she's been hell to Trump this campaign. She's wanted him to soften his tone and be nice and pull back on his policies.

Something about "her" business and what she's done there.

I don't know all the detail but I recall the posts on Holla Forums about them.

In summary;
She's a woman and would be nice to mudshits.

the mere fact that cnn is announcing this shit means

it's not gonna happen

come on goys, do you really think the nimble navigator is gonna let his VP pick be someone we or the media are going to know for sure?

you don't give him enough credit

I mean I agree Ivanka is is difficult for Trump, but demographically she is more advantageous than Donald Trump Jr so she has to be considered. She is family. It comes down winning. If Ivanka somehow assumed the Presidency do you think she wouldn't listen to her brother? It might be more secure to have Donald Trump Jr but then again anyone has a small risk component to them. If I was personally Trump I would choose Carson/West/Flynn/Mattis/Donald Trump Jr and hope for the best. I think all of those people finish the job if I died. Sessions would be legit too.

Any and every article about Trump's VP choices are pure lies. Fabricated for the sole reason as to try and soften Trump and his base.

They usually throw in a slight mention of Sessions but they don't profile him.

Just last week Mia Love "was Trump's VP pick!". Six weeks prior to that "Susana Martinez was definitely Trump's VP pick."

So they SAY, but I'm prepared to believe that was a calculated PR move. Trump was planning to tone it down ANYWAY - he said a bunch of times at his rallies "I'm going to be presidential" - but saying that Ivanka asked him to tone it down sends a subtle message that may win him points with women.

Cucks seem to think that the key to making women like you is to bend over backwards to please them, self-flagellate and apologize constantly, and never do anything to upset them. But actually, women are biologically compelled to prefer men who are strong, assertive, stern, rude, and independent - with the note of fantasy that maybe they can be tamed by a special lady.

Trump shifting gears because his wife or daughter begged him to completes that picture, and softens him up that tiny bit that may increase his appeal to women. Or at least, that's my thought.

One thing that is definitely NOT going to increase his appeal to women is attempting to copy Hillary's dumbass strategy of "I am woman, how special and different!". Trump's key themes have always been 1) America, and 2) I don't give a fuck what you think, I'm right.

The only woman I can realistically see Trump picking as his VP is - and this will sound stupid, but stay with me - Sarah Palin.

Politically, she stands for a lot of the same things as Trump. She'd be good assassination insurance. She's very popular. And most importantly, the media would shit bricks and open fire with everything they've got, mocking her and mocking Trump for choosing her - once again giving Trump's campaign 100% of the attention while Hillary putters along in the background, and also looking like huge hypocrites for brutally disagreeing with a woman.

Also, as per the speeches she's made at his rallies, Palin sounds a LOT less retarded when Trump is telling her what to say.

Just a thought. I still think if it's probably going to be Sessions (if it's even someone we've heard of.)

I predict that Trump will pick a VP that is a safety net. One that is much, MUCH more of a hardass then even him on the policies he agrees with. If they ever try to take Trump out, they'll have to deal with him next.
But who could possibly fit that bill?

My prime choice would be Carson.

But, since I'm a Hoosier boy I've got some bias towards Pence.

The VP pick has only an insignificant change in the electorate that will or won't vote for you. And even then it's only in the state the VP is from. And even then if it's (the VP pick) is the governor of that state.

VP PICK HAS NO AFFECT ON THE ELECTORATE. ALL VP THREADS ARE SLIDE AND D&C

How about you put effort into the OP instead of being a lazy faggot?

Get your niggerbonics out.

Ann Coulter?

I and a very significant portion of his base would not vote for him the moment he picks a female or minority or zionist as his running mate.

Jeff Session.

k

I could believe it since supposedly it was Ivanka and her husband that wanted Lewandowski gone but as soon as he left he got a job from Trump's friend the President of CNN.

.>This user wants Trump to be assassinated.

Trump is a Zionist.

As for the other two you'd be the minority on that issue.

This can't be stressed enough. Ivanka would bend to the will of ((())). Immediately. There would be no fight.

These quotes alone should worry them far more than Trump's positions.

Lying is one of the primary ways to sweeten a deal to get it.

Tom Pence is the only one, from the speculated list, that I'd be okay with.

Personally I'd rather have Sessions, Webb, Buchanan, either Pauls, or Mattis. Shit, imagine if he did pick Webb? Someone who actually appreciates white blue collar workers? A Republican-Democratic ticket? Hell, he'd rustle the neo-cohen jimmies and democratic jimmies, while dominating the news cycle for at least 2 weeks.

He'd easily overtake what is seemingly going to be the twat ticket of the Democratic party.

- Ann Coulter

She said that effectively, I'm citing from memory at a young republican college dinner talk.

I got called a shill so many times for pointing it out. It was weird.

Nope. Trump would get absolutely demolished by Hillary if he picked either: a woman, a zionist, a brown/black person.

Not only that, but he's been subtly deflecting them away from "Trump is a crazy racist" conclusions and generally softening the blows. Seems pretty well planned to me.

They might if it's Sarah Palin.

I'm still not saying she's a likely pick. Just that if premise is that Trump HAS to pick a woman, she's the only one I can see him going for, mostly because of the chaos that would ensue.

(And because she's useful for saying things that are too "problematic" for Trump to say, because everything sounds adorable in her voice. Just try not to smile thinking of Sarah Palin cheerfully saying "gas the kikes, race war now".)

I can see why you were called a shill, do you really believe everything from rap to BLM has lasted this long without kosher hands?

Hillary's VP is probably going to be Elizabeth Warren so it makes sense to pick a woman like Ernst as VP.

You're retarded if you think that. Her voice is annoying and causes ear cancer.

Are you honestly trying to say blacks would be fine without jew influence?

Filtered.
Reported.

Shut up retard, until you learn what the fuck the Democratic Party was back in the day.

Webb is a Jacksonian Democratic.

tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books

give it up, all the "trump is le ebin 1488 trull XD" shitposting is just that, shitposting.

Confirmed for shill, I said nothing of the sort. Are you saying things like nigger "culture" and BLM would have had this much publicity and gained this much traction without the hands of the kikes? Nice fucking try chaim.

Ron Paul for VP 2016

kek

I just noticed that.

Sure you're not thinking of Hillary?
Anyway, fair enough. Everyone's tastes are different. At the very least, she'd serve as a distraction. But I'm not arguing she's the best VP choice, just the best (plausible) female VP choice.

(I'd rather have Iron Ann, but sadly that's not remotely realistic.)

I don't see Trump being demolished by Hillary under any circumstances. But from how he's played his campaign so far, he's almost certainly going to have a VP who is white and male as a gigantic middle finger to the PC crowd.

Which, yes, would make him even more popular.

That I can see. She somehow got pretty popular when she ran.

But I will never cede the point that any woman ever would make a good VP, let alone a good politician.

Ron Paul said that he supports Trump recently, granted a lot of Trump's views go against Paul's but he doesn't hate Trump…

As much as I'd like Paul as VP, he's old like really old. He'd do better as Secretary of State or the head of the Federal Reserve. Get that jewess Yellen out.

The point of a VP is continuity of government.

So obviously the answer is Iron Ann.

That way if Trump bites the bullet it's Right Wing Death Squad time.

I would appoint people who would fuck over the Jews.

Ron Paul-Head of the Federal reserve.

Joe Operation Spic & Span Arpaio - DHS,or ICE.

judge napolitano-Supreme Court Justice

k

Yeah, filter the whole thread, because you're too retarded to understand the real fucking world.

Get the fuck out of here, retard.

he had to wait a while so his son wouldnt hate him

no you want someone the jews think they can trust to fuck over the goyim but is actually a bad ass. Like Mattis, like West, like Flynn, Like Ivanka. Donald Trump Jr is the ideal choice but perhaps to obvious.

This man has been blessed by kek

Why not Have Ron and Rand lead a army to audit the entire government including the Federal reserve?

That way Ron leaves a Legacy,and Rand would be given an achievement to use to run for Office again.

That'd be pretty alright.

I want to see an ebin Rand filibuster that lasts for 2 years

I'm a week out of the loop, what happened to all the Kristie rumors?

Because Randlet is an anti borders, anti White, lolberg Shabbos Goy.

Is that confirmed?

No, most kiddie faggots on here think that anyone who isn't a staunch Nationalist is "anti-border".

put Rand in charge of the ATF

What would be Ebin is trump Sending Rand and Ron on a Mission to hunt down those missing trillions of dollars for the wall and Mass Deportations.

Find those trillions and give Rand a few hundred million.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/286320-ranking-trumps-top-10-vp-picks

Good goyah from Iowa. Don't trust her.

Also, that Steve guy that Rach was trying to meme. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Why not Jeb?

Jim Webb is the hero America needs.

I think he wants Sessions for his Secretary of State.

And probably Christie for Attorney General.

I am guessing that the VP contest will be between Gingrich, Ernst, and Pence.

Gingrich is incredible in terms of experience, connections and knowledge. But he's totally out for himself, always has been. Neocon or whatever way the wind is blowing. He has poor popularity figures. Moderates really don't like him and Trump needs moderate votes.

Pence, I dunno. No time to research yet.

Ernst–I am so leery of another Palin, or Hillary! or fucking female Rato aka Carly. So not in the mood to see any woman near this office.

But that said, she's pretty based. Her positions literally are the same as Trump's, even on immigration–she's no neocohen or cuckservative, she's old school. I like the military angle, and her husband was an Army Ranger. She's a states' rights person, she loathes Obama and has said he should be impeached, and she was actually in Kuwait during the Iraq War.

I dunno, Holla Forums. She doesn't sound like Sarah Palin to me. She seems actually pretty hardcore traditional conservative, and she gets the conservative Christcuck vote too. Which would kill some of that "Never Trump" bullshit from that quarter.

I have no idea what Trump is going to do. But if he picks her don't sperg out. Research her first, she might be okay. She is charming and smart, she might win normies. She might win over indies and nevertrump retards. She might help him win, I dunno, anything is possible.

I have to add this.

IF IF IF Trump gets elected, if he picks this Ernst woman, if they go eight years. A lot of IFs.

But if she then is our next President, Republicans would get that historical first, not the fucking progressive libshits. I would enjoy grinding that fact into the face of every goddamn fucking liberal whose whining about "TrumphitlerRAYCISS" has been driving me nuts for the past year. I would grind that in until their hot, salty tears are enough to form a second Niagara fucking Falls, I would enjoy that until the end of recorded time.

ignore this post
media: 🙏☺
Holla Forums: 🙏💩

Fuck off

Mattis
David Duke or
Hitler

He's pro open borders and soft on immigration.

Do your due diligence you double dumb dumb ignorant triple faggot nigger cumstain.

I gave him thought for a SINGLE FUCKING DAY - then I actually did research aka Googled for ONE FUCKING HOUR you worthless mouthbreathing summerfaggot.

HE MARRIED A WARBRIDE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT MORON. HIS KIDS ARE HALF YELLOW YOU LYING SCUMBAG FAGGOT

Bob Whitaker.

I'm sorry user but Judge Dredd has become leftist SJW garbage.