Brit/pol/ #1045: Nuttall Rising Edition

NIGEL FARAGE HAS RESIGNED AS LEADER OF UKIP
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

Brexit has exposed how ignorant the educated and cosmopolitan have become about modern Britain
archive.is/TzOxq

THE BLOOD GOD HUNGERS: Tony Blair: UK should keep Brexit options open
archive.is/Eznjd

Fears new Brussels law that will 'crucify' UK ports may STILL apply post-Brexit
archive.is/Prch8

THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER: Angela Merkel 'to oust Jean-Claude Juncker' as Europe splits deepen over Brexit response
archive.is/1I0FG

Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank
archive.is/OLcZt

Article pulled from the Telegraph after pressure from Theresa May's leadership campaign
archive.is/M6Kid

LEADSOM 4 PM: Meet the Conservative Party leader and PM candidate
archive.is/x0oMt

Out of EU by the SPRING: Andrea Leadsom pledges Britain would be on fast-track to Brexit
archive.is/frqj6

LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out
archive.is/YfSqf

CHILCOT: Tony Blair will NOT face investigation over Iraq war… but British soldiers could
archive.is/W6IZB

'Germany is Britain's ALLY' Germans vow to FIGHT for British access to European market
archive.is/izpmb

Other urls found in this thread:

thebrenthurstfoundation.org/files/Who-Dares-Loses.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
archive.is/M6Kid
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673879/KATIE-HOPKINS-s-one-woman-trust-mess-safely-EU-ISN-T-turncoat-Theresa.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673430/Man-caught-camera-throwing-bag-rotten-pork-mosque-north-London-police-investigation-religiously-aggravated-hate-crime.html
archive.is/nFDRh
twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/750068374764388352
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672219/Arrest-woman-photographed-urinating-town-centre-war-memorial-100th-anniversary-Battle-Somme.html
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/76911/nigel-farage-refuses-rule-out-ukip-leadership
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/angela-merkel-to-oust-jean-claude-juncker-as-europe-splits-deepe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/750079198983749632
order-order.com/2016/07/04/watch-michael-gove-removes-boxer-shorts-asks-nubile-young-girl-check/
shagafatty.co.uk/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-04/the-2-8-million-non-voters-who-delivered-brexit
thesun.co.uk/living/1383916/my-boss-is-bribing-me-into-having-sex-with-her-everyday-in-her-office-so-i-can-get-a-promotion/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160704-_-DearDeidre-_-508485653
youtube.com/watch?v=p47V3w4m1yg&list=PL8a8cutYP7fpmt3Pc6Bp7OxYwQknxIfT_
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/life-inside-jeremy-corbyns-paranoid-8349086
inews.co.uk/explainers/mps-impeach-tony-blair-iraq-war/
atlantic.ctvnews.ca/young-syrian-refugee-scores-game-winning-goal-for-n-b-soccer-team-1.2966636
youtube.com/watch?v=maaqamxW5Z0
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36707266
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
rt.com/news/348923-nato-activity-russia-response/
order-order.com/2016/06/29/telegraph-journalist-goads/
archive.is/nacXo
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/750060382266335233
gov.uk/guidance/civil-service-fast-track-apprenticeship-fast-track-schemes
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/property/london/nw10/willesden-harlesden-kensal-green/?include_retirement_homes=true&include_shared_ownership=true&new_homes=include&q=NW10&radius=0&results_sort=newest_listings&search_source=refine
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/40658701?search_identifier=855987114ce8c6a30ca9df6aee639e61
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/brexit-voters-are-not-thick-not-racist-just-poor/
youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA
twitter.com/britainelects/status/749884213952778240
archive.is/V9nr2
poal.me/m9ixf0
chiark.greenend.org.uk/~martinh/poems/complete_housman.html
poal.me/myco1h
poal.me/h7wy3o
express.co.uk/news/politics/686146/Strain-family-life-death-threats-Nigel-Farage-Ukip-leader-resignation
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukips-douglas-carswell-is-the-least-trustworthy-mp-while-diane-abbott-is-most-patronising-survey-a7107381.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673669/Aga-stove-factory-workers-warned-face-sack-post-Brexit-racist-abuse-Eastern-European-colleagues.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309040/Britain-world-s-global-power-Royal-Family-James-Bond-Harry-Potter-Sherlock-Holmes-thank.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for based republicanism.

Second for are Nige

Piss off yanks.

Thatcher was as anti-feminist as they get lad

for her

xth for Tory Totties

SEVENTH FOR THE BRUSSELS BRUISER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll let you off due to it being the 4th of July but on any other day I';d spank your little ass.

No it isn't. They know he'll likely fix America or set it on a path toward redemption and fixing.

Trump is no one's backup plan because for one group he's plan A and for the counter to that group he's explicitly what (((they're))) against.

If America goes into a civil war be sure to know it won't stop there. WW3 will start and you Brits will hope you're on the side the Trump supporters are on.

Minister of State for the Armed Forces at the MoD, Penny Morduant

t b h

Go jerk off over your anime cunt

I feel sorry for you Britbongs if you think Margret Thatcher was good and feel pity on your intelligence if you think Regan was good.

Are you some kind of puff?

have you ever seen a 3d woman's tits m8?

thebrenthurstfoundation.org/files/Who-Dares-Loses.pdf
Lads have an article about the Rhodesian SAS.
But please answer my question truthfully, is it acceptable for a british autist to marry a foriegn overseas bride if he is already over 28 and single?

Only if they're white

Filtered.
Reported.

shouldn't you be playing with sparklers?

It must eat away at them

UK isn't much better.

And the true number is like 67.6%.

Your substandard education is showing Americuck. If you're going to post inane nonsense at least learn how to spell correctly.

Lovely

Nuttall always looks like he's just cut the most rancid fart you will even smell and he knows its just about to hit you

You wish…

TOP KEK

Mosty non-white city*

Also the thing is;

Yes. America is cucked to shit.
Yes. White's are far more displaced in America.

The difference is there was no warning example for America.

America is the UK's warning and you aren't heeding it. You're willingly being cucked.

Mhm. youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

You know we just voted to leave the EU by majority, right?

33rd for Rees-Mog for PM

see;

And continue to let your shit turn into what America is.

No shit. And it's likely not going to happen for years if even at all.

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED

Reagan was shit and Thatcher is overrated but she wasn't that bad.

What utter drivel you Yanks come out with

Seriously don't you have friends or family? Thought this is supposed to be a big day for you guys

That may be all well and true. That isn't what's at issue. The issue is you Brits are willingly rolling the dice on a woman again. Those odds aren't good, let alone close to good.

No. >>>/r9k/ banished me.

archive.is/M6Kid

This and anything else negative about May REALLY needs shilling, e-mailing to your local MPs and tweeted around the big wigs.

Where have I said or implied that?

I said EXACTLY the opposite of that here;

you expected different

What the fuck are you talking about, suffrage was years ago, we didn't just suddenly decide to give them the vote yesterday

Are you not understanding? The other options are worse.

There's only one woman I trust to see us through this mess and safely out of the EU – and it ISN'T turncoat Theresa!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673879/KATIE-HOPKINS-s-one-woman-trust-mess-safely-EU-ISN-T-turncoat-Theresa.html

Man caught on camera throwing bag of rotten pork at mosque in north London wanted for 'religiously aggravated hate crime'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673430/Man-caught-camera-throwing-bag-rotten-pork-mosque-north-London-police-investigation-religiously-aggravated-hate-crime.html

Why not? After glorious 23/6, anything can happen.

I appreciate the concern, an iron lady is better than a nigger or a cuck any day of the week though. We can put pressure on politicians a lot more easily now the internet and social media exists.

You saw how Boris solidified his position on a points based immigration system when there was a row on social media over the free movement of people in a Brexit deal.

You think he actually reads into things, i bet you he'd rather have Blair over Leadsom because hes a man, he seems that autistic.

Ok, Americuck. I'll grant you that in this we should follow your example.

KEK

Filtered.

You do get it includes South-Asians just like our statistics right?

The UK is 6% Asian m8

Get out of here, miscegenating filth.

come on, it's 2016.

Lad…

NOT ONE DROP

Who else /folk/ here?

What does that even MEAN

She's pretty well advised tbh, I hear she has loads of private meetings with active service infantrymen and marines.

low-effort amoeboid blubbery grinding, is what I had in mind.

ARREST THE SLAG

tfw 0.6% west african

Discarded for not having his DNA test peer reviewed by the proper authorities.

Wait your ex grinded? My ex basically stuck it in and went "how does it feel?". :|

Women are not men, they are not interested in conflict the war men are. They will always pick peace over confrontation.

Why?

You completely missed the joke

he's practically a spade

why live?

Literally kill yourself.

Into the filter you go.

that's pretty gay tbh

Absolutely mysoginist

whats inbetween manlet and lanklet?

It's more of a triangle of height, muscle mass and fat.

wew

i said a female leader.

that makes it straight.

gay would be wanting to be a girl leader and take it from tough military soldier women.

if you're sincere consider taking testosterone because your brain is riddled with oestrogen

Shut up my great grandad was called erikson that means I'm a pure-blood aryan. W-what do you mean my last name is pedraza, that doesn't mean anything pft fucking europoor haha have fun with your rapefugees ahaha trump is a white nationalist friend :^D

Quick question, has she been doxxed yet?
archive.is/nFDRh

it's clearly the trap poster lad. So your correct in assuming their brain is riddled. They're probably on HRT.

just filter them tbh.

twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/750068374764388352

HAPPENINGS LEADING UP TO GE 2020

History is being written right before our eyes lads.

JESUS CHRIST

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672219/Arrest-woman-photographed-urinating-town-centre-war-memorial-100th-anniversary-Battle-Somme.html

just makes me sad this is what people become

What have you got against his Donkey lad?

no i just grew up unable to be a guy. hormones can't fix that.

Much obliged, user.

you want to be a woman that gets rammed by multiple dudes

that's breddy gay

Nigel Farage refuses to rule out Ukip leadership comeback
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/76911/nigel-farage-refuses-rule-out-ukip-leadership

The only person who can lead this country is Theresa May, that Leadsom woman hasn't got a fucking clue and lacks the style and competance of Theresa May as illustrated by the picture of St.Theresa to this text's left. #VOTEMAY

These fucking hacks are absolutely terrified of someone with conviction getting in.

IT'S DELICIOUS

Filter the trap poster, ignore the trap poster, do not give (you)'s the trap poster.

Genius. Let Nuttall have control of the north and then Farage makes a comeback after a few political comments here and there.

I filter a few ID's in every thread and unsurprisingly they're the same autistic anons making the same autistic posts.

Yes, what would a stable relationship of a planned family have, over say all those babies who were killed by fucked up whore parents, like that young girl recently.

TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES ARE EVIL AND OLD FASHIONED!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHILDREN FROM TRADITIONAL FAMILIES TURN OUT BETTER?!?!

Oooohhh boy does Grayson Perry annoy me.
This faggot is what it means to be a successful artist in the (((current year))).

girl x guys = straight

inb4 may/eagle/farron coalition keeps us in the eu.

How is she wrong, though?

I'm sick and tired of people thinking that outrage is a suitable substitute for an argument.

Perhaps I was too quick to assume the era of Farage was at an end.

To be fair the problem is mostly genetic.
Basically, those who cannot support themselves should not be breeding.

Lmao cannot wait for him to come back triumphantly by 2020

WHO'S GRAYSON PERRY? THAT'S A PICTURE OF THERESA MAY.

Oh shit I forgot about Nuttall!
He held a GREAT speech here in Sweden.

If the establishment actually manage to fuck and cuck our Brexit up I've no doubt Farage will return, more powerful than ever. I'm a bit upset about him stepping down, ngl, but after all these years I trust the man to know what he's doing. In Nige we trust.

Seeing him debate our exit in the EU parliament is something I'm looking forward to.

Where did the word "based" come from lads? How would you define it?

Also, what the fuck happened to Holla Forums's Holla Forums?

Angela Merkel 'to oust Jean-Claude Druncker' as Europe splits deepen over Brexit response
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/angela-merkel-to-oust-jean-claude-juncker-as-europe-splits-deepe/

Rapper Lil B

Helloooo

The BASED GOD

Some rap nigger had a crack whore mother, it's very un/pol/ provenance

It came from Basketball American Twitter.

Not sure what its etymology is, though.

It's a nigger word that means cool

They get really butthurt when white people say it

The rap equivalent of shitposting.

What job did he do, pest control?

Spoke at the SD conference in October.

Emergency rape kit worker

You know when we've removed the last foreigner from our sacred shores: how long until we invade France? At the very least, we're due a war with the smelly bastards.

>tfw 0.1% North African

The 0.1s are probably just fuckups tbh

How the fuck is it even possible?

Probably a Spanish soldier
tbh, being a taig is more embarassing

This dissappoints me tbh

We should invent a new word tbf

Told us we were doing great with our civic nationalism just like England you fucking poofter.

They will hand over power, no need, we invade French Africa build concentration camps for anyone hoping to get off the continent.

Spanish Sailor lad.

Is it possible to fulfill the rest of his legacy lads?

Who can do it?

O I'M LAFFIN

True, after the armada there was loads of them just deserted in ports around the scottish and irish coasts.

BASED EDDIE

In what world does Nuttall look like hitler?

Stewart Lee will be the first in the 're-education' camps

Didn't they just get massacred by the locals

You don't have to tell me twice lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_(TV_series)

Does anyone else have the slightly shameful hope that most of the shitskins will consider us to no longer be a compliant host and move into the EU, which will remain super cucked for as long as it lasts?
If I were to make a prediction, I would say that, in the Great Happening, Britain will be the base of operations, and the eye of the happening will be on the continent.

Scots & Irish hated the english just as much, plus they had exotic goods and items to trade. There were old spanish helmets being used in the scottish lowlands till the 1600s.

The Spaniards pretty much genocide the Moors en masse tbh; North Africa unfortunately got browned though

Wish someone would use my helmet

twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/750079198983749632

What a time to be alive

Will there ever be a more memeable politician?

adultwork.co.uk quick before paying for it is criminalised

NEVER FORGET

If Nutall changes his surname to Hitler he's definitely getting my vote.

Based Jeremy Corbyn tbh

Oi lads; where did you buy your cuck sheds?

IKEA

Swedish designed.

Where else?

what a guy
order-order.com/2016/07/04/watch-michael-gove-removes-boxer-shorts-asks-nubile-young-girl-check/

What's some good ambient music?

Mate I rented mine from a private landlord.

shagafatty.co.uk/

a free alternative

KEK
Extending the voting registration created new Brexit voters
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-04/the-2-8-million-non-voters-who-delivered-brexit

For what kind of ambiance?

Nik Turner did some comfy stuff

THEY DID IT FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

legging poster, you're still alive!

post your newest pics from your collection.

wew

not gove tho

Thinking spacey electronic music maybe.
Dunno, just bored to buggery of all my music.

Try some Boards Of Canada

I know this is
And all, but the double standards here are fucking painful.

thesun.co.uk/living/1383916/my-boss-is-bribing-me-into-having-sex-with-her-everyday-in-her-office-so-i-can-get-a-promotion/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160704-_-DearDeidre-_-508485653

Fucks sake what a degenerate

Here's two but I will save the rest for bantz tbh

Spiritualized-Ladies and Gentlemen We are Floating in Space

Yeah I know them, lad.

BANTZ

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92

He's voting Duncan

youtube.com/watch?v=p47V3w4m1yg&list=PL8a8cutYP7fpmt3Pc6Bp7OxYwQknxIfT_

FINISHED WITH MY PARTY CAUSE THEY WOULDN'T HELP ME WITH MY MIND

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/life-inside-jeremy-corbyns-paranoid-8349086

Based

feels good tbh

There are some cheeki quints coming up and I sincerely hope kek lends them to Paul Nutall and makes him become leader of UKIP and the UK

If you're not a Saxon, Celt or Frisian you need to fuck off tbh.

QUINTS FOR NUTALL

BUNGLE FOR PM

Yea that's pretty true, no one expects a 'dirty' northerner to be PC

REEEEEEEE

You're welcome.

GOOD GOY…BUTTHURT OWEN

HAVE SOME OC LADS

I bet some fat Americuck got it:

Wow she's more based than I thought

WE MAY LIVE TO SEE THE DAY THAT TONY BLAIR GOES TO JAIL!!

inews.co.uk/explainers/mps-impeach-tony-blair-iraq-war/

Hey lads, me great great grandma was a Huguenot. Does that make me one?

Mr Fox confirmed next PM

Sick montage saved wonder if Nige would like to see it

Well that's that then. Brexit will amount to nothing.

PUBLIC HANGING OF THE BLOOD GOD WHEN?

How is she wrong?!

what are you on

WEW

Retard.

CANADA CUCKS
==…….Under 16…..OK….=
atlantic.ctvnews.ca/young-syrian-refugee-scores-game-winning-goal-for-n-b-soccer-team-1.2966636

There is anime for big boobs you faggots

You're a moron

When is it going to dawn on these lot that at least half the electorate share this sentiment and it's them who are 'on the wrong side of history'?

Noice stylisation of Owen lad.
6.85 MB WEW

And get arrested?

What happened?

We loved when he and Reckless defected

what are you, a gutless coward?

Can't stop watching this lads, cheers whichever lad made it

youtube.com/watch?v=maaqamxW5Z0

We've hated him since he first opened his wonky mouth

We've hated him since December 2014.

Where the fuck have you been?

Raheem was on newsnight.

it's not talking about the extended deadline you illiterate cuckolds.

Always trying to make Nige look like a cunt by being a soft pansy in comparison. He's a little bitch. Reckless is still wicked and I'm glad we have him.

Yeah, Piers endorsed him the other day. Hard to believe such a cunt can actually change and become slightly based. I'm wondering how it happened.

you say cuck a lot for someone who wishes they could get gang banged by army men

Literally who?

Who?

Being close friends with Trump

Cunting actor who's done some stuff with Tarantino

Pretty big name Actor Chritopher Waltz

why would i be butthurt? i'm not the anons who can't read.

that makes me a slut not a cuck.

Oh, so he's not British then? Fuck him.

Trust - Shoom

Trash tbh

He's still a cuck on guns but I'm starting to hate Piers a lot less these days.

Lads i REALLY hate this "Nige is le running away from the chaos he caused" meme

Music source?

It was a big decision to put myself forward to lead our country. One that was driven by my absolute conviction that our future, and that of our children and grandchildren, will be so much better outside the EU. But my real passion in politics is my desire for social justice – for a transformation of our society. For nearly two decades I’ve been chairing and founding new charities to support the earliest years of life. There is no doubt that the period from conception to the age of two is critical…it is during this period that the lifelong emotional capacity of a human being is largely set up. Being able to learn, being able to make friendships, to hold down a job, to have a sense of self-worth. These sound very basic, but for too many in our country these things are elusive. And there’s a financial angle to this. The choice our country faces is simple: We spend more on early intervention or we spend much more later on picking up the pieces of lives that struggled at school, struggled in work, and all too often found themselves without hope. I am certain we can change that, and my absolute commitments is to the emotional health of our nation.

WEW LADS

And he's gone

Chris Evans steps down as Top Gear presenter

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

It's the very same narrative they've been running since Boris got backstabbed. They're going to look fucking stupid once they realise Nige is actually still around in UKIP, just not as leader.

You know a normie is a true normie if he sucks tarantino's dick, especially his newer stuff. I can give a pass on liking Kill Bill, pulp fiction and reservoir dogs. Never enough to buy the actual films over pirating though.

Fucking Krauts

leadsom?

That's what she said on Andrew Marr on Sunday.

Oh I know who he is, didn't recognise him

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE NIGEL ALONE

If I find the people making death threats, I'll go and pay them a little visit. Can't stand snivelling nu-male cucks who don't do anything but chat shit.

I'm not taking sermons from a cuck who spent the past day getting pissed on for begin an anti-semite

This is actually sick.

BBC confirms Chris Evans WON'T be replaced on Top Gear as fans say his departure is 'the best news this year' - hours after police reveal he will be investigated over claims of sexual assault and flashing at work in the 1990s

THE POSTERS THE RACISM

red flag red flag red flag

tbh maybe if she'd been in power a few years ago i wouldn't have turned out a trap.

cucks gonna ahve another bitch fit now one of their terms is being co-opted.

Positive or negative?

He's getting accused of sexual assault

tbh lads i hated the Bomber Harris meme at first, but after the referendum i actually can't think of a people i despise more.

Holy fucking kek.

JUST

No idea if you'll like this but I used to listen to this years ago.

How did this guy get to fuck Billie Piper?

Fucking liberals…they exist everywhere

Cheers, lad.

Positive, very positive.

I bet my liberal friends will find some way of justifying these death threats.

fuck off you retard.

Who wouldn't want to transform our normie appeasing society of little bitches and freaks like you?

NEVER EVER

Yeah, it's going to be funny seeing them cry at an ebil Tory steal their favourite word.

She isn't a SJW, just sounds like she wants to give purpose and the right upbringing to children so they don't turn into NEETs.

Come on mate..

Germany is dead and gone, it certainly will be in a few years time. If there was ever a time to bomb it, it's now.

BBC is just filled with autistic perverts isn't it?

I know. I cringed at her use of the word, but upon hearing her out, I can agree with giving the best to young children, especially the disadvantaged white kids in the North. It's just unfortunate that such contaminated words have to be used.

idk user, maybe you and user are right, or maybe she's just being a cuckservative.

but it sounds like something cameron would say while calling for gay marriage.

so definitely a red flag.

yeah ;_;

lol fucking hell I remember that DEVIL FINGER

Wouldn't killing Hitler just make everything worse though?

Social Justice for indigenous British people is what we actually want. I'm glad we have an actual mother figure for retards like these speaking Jamaican and smoking blunts at 9 years old

Lads, I'm thinking of doing an apprenticeship at the Ministry of Defence as a Civil Servant. Not sure if any of you guys have had any experience doing this or were thinking the same thing.

COW BITE MOOOOO

I love hearing normies talk about killing anything, most of them feel ill at the sight of dead pidgeon for fuck sake.

They haven't got a chance, they're gonna be outbred and dominated by right wingers and lose their influence.

Invent a paki background lad

wew

I hope you're behind seven proxies, they do serious background checks. They only take in normies with no strong political stances.

The words don't have the same connotation to her as they do to us. This isn't a red flag at all, she has been steadfast in her convictions.

Who the fuck is the bloated toad talking? It keeps zooming into her saggy mashed potato face.

…without condoms…

DAILY REMINDER THE ETERNAL KRAUT IS YOUR ENEMY

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Well I guess I'm not doing that. Oh well.

god forbid someone who believed in britain was in charge of our defence.

I know, lad; still rooting for her to be PM. I'm not going to discount the most viable candidate just because she used a phrase we find toxic.

>as the sole representative of the party in parliament voted for getting invloved in Syria/bombing, against the parties hard stance against this

I'm sure I've missed out plenty, and I'm probably responding to b8 tbh.

I would love it if he ended up in prison but I think these these recent historic sex cases are designed to send out a message that no matter the time span the state will come after you. So if you say, posted something racist on facebook in 2012 you could end up with a knock on the door in 2032.

rt.com/news/348923-nato-activity-russia-response/

Fucking NATO

Margot Parker?

She's actually ok

order-order.com/2016/06/29/telegraph-journalist-goads/

Obama is getting all the last minute orders done. The fucking cunt

Oh look what I found on the comments?
Filtered

wanting to turn down short money ukip voters earned the party.

Yeah, we can't have bloody patriots working for the MOD can we

How was your day, lads?

What would you lads say is the best camoflauge pattern for European terrain for completely LARPing reasons tbh?

never disturb your enemy while he's busy making mistakes

Wouldn't that mean you'd have to work in fucking London?

dress up in a bin liner or bath robe with a towel around your head. you'll blend right in.

Hang on a second, are you a shill trying to stop me from working my way from the bottom to the top of the MoD, reforming and firing as I go until I create a perfect Defence for Britain?

Got you this time, GCHQ.

Why do people treat actors as though their opinions on anything outside the realm of films are more valuable than those of any random person? Why is what some Austrian starring in a rubbish Tarzan film thinks of a British referendum newsworthy?

Filtered and reported

Looking at those dubs I'll have to go with Flecktarn

I'm not going to Birmingham lad just the local park to touch dogs

When are we going to have our "police" go back to actual police work?

Plane passenger who screamed 'Allahu Akbar' and 'boom' during severe turbulence jailed

archive.is/nacXo

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING AUTIST

They have bases all around the country, lad, they're trying to take in masses of apprenticeships now and they're paying 18-24k for starting positions. It looks ace.

They're the secular version of saints. At least saints had some virtue one could emulate.

What is your degree?

I saw a legitimate colonial police truncheon in an antique shop and have regretted not buying it everr since tbh

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/750060382266335233
Well the good news is Wonky Face won't be running as party leader.

Can't believe Farage quit.

I don't have one, you don't need a degree (though it takes longer to get up the rungs without one), only A-Levels or GCSEs, depending on the apprenticeship.

gov.uk/guidance/civil-service-fast-track-apprenticeship-fast-track-schemes

They already proved they think like that when Tommy Robinson was on that debate thing with akala

Well that's not too bad then. I'd consider it if I wouldn't feel like a twat for doing an apprenticeship in my late twenties.

Where is the joke

Mate you couldn't get a job in a bank with that, let alone cushty State pension job,

Get a trade or start your own business

cuck detected

Why is Carswell such a slime-bag? If he was an actual member of UKIP then I would feel sorry for him being the only UKIP MP and his wonky face. The fact that he is a total, slimy cunt who is an obvious Conservative agent just makes me rage. The bastard.

Just so you know progression is shit and you are really tying yourself to this job.

Like what lad?

The salary is 18k+ though, lad.

With what, the apprenticeship? I was planning on making it a career if I'm honest, lad, you're guaranteed a job after completing the course as well. Cushy af.

Become a glassblower obvs, or a plumber who isn't Polish.

What does the actual work involve?

Top banter

Why is his face so wonky? Is it genetic or did something happen to his jaw where he now looks like a Picasso painting?

libertarian chin syndrome

Don't know lad, i'm an Apprentice Solicitor and am dreading my life atm.

I just want to fucking buy a boat and sail off with my gf to stress test if she is going to be a good wife.

House prices in shit area of London
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/property/london/nw10/willesden-harlesden-kensal-green/?include_retirement_homes=true&include_shared_ownership=true&new_homes=include&q=NW10&radius=0&results_sort=newest_listings&search_source=refine

I'm surprised that he didn't ask if the emoji was lop-sided too.

It's genetic, he was asked if he had a stroke and he said "This is the face that God gave me" or something.

Christ.. 360 a week.. If I rented where I live that would be how much a month

Douglas Carswell looks like a caricature of an evil landowner that some kind of dickhead socialist came up with.

Yo, brodyr Cymreig. If you get the chance, please handle this minge for us.

jfc

Her brain is pickled, is she still married to that Rugby twat that failed?

fuck that rancid skank

Oops lads, just made a batch of semtex

Come get me GCHQ

My name Alexander Gordon Jahans and I've trained for this day all my life. Bring it on tbh.

Depends what you're applying for (Finance, Management etc.) and then they put you in whichever place needs more help (Pensions, Human Resouces etc.) and you also do course-work like tasks alongside it. You can choose to go all over the country or stay in a specific area. It's flexible as fuck, apparently, because they're looking to hire a load of people.

Bases are all around the UK, not just London.

This is her attempting to remain 'relevant'.
I'm thinking of building some sort of giant meat grinder for celebrities.

Only other tolerable Labour MP apart from Gisela Stuart, tbh.

'Dickensian' is the term I believe,

>implying they won't just track your IP regardless of the name that you've given.

Henson.
Don't think so.
They definitely aren't together.

The civil service apprenticeship doesn't require a degree, only A-Levels.

Well, what do you think britpol? Fast Stream civil service? Play Train Simulator for a year and apply to be a trainee train driver or do my original plan of a PGCE and become a classics teacher?

Some of you are alright, don't go to plastic explosives class tomorrow…

He was thick as sheep shit

Well, he's a rugby boy.
Most of them are.

You aren't helping that chap that wants to get into the Civil Service for MOD lad

Lads check it out, 7 and a half grand for this luxury accommodation

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/40658701?search_identifier=855987114ce8c6a30ca9df6aee639e61

I'd say get your degree and go straight into a C2 job in the Civil Service would be your best bet, lad.

got fat
got a drug habit
lost her voice
lost her money

this is all she has now

You have that right.

Nice to see they are hiring the cream of the crop to run this country. Up to you lad, not something I'd every apply for but if that interests you fair enough.

18-24k starting salary in an APPRENTICESHIP. You can't get much better than that.

spectator.co.uk/2016/07/brexit-voters-are-not-thick-not-racist-just-poor/

I appreciate the effort Brendan, but I think you're wrong. Much of the working classes who voted leave are stupid by your standards and racist. That doesn't mean they were wrong though.

Frank Field is good

She does realise the EU still exists right? Why doesn't she just move there?

Got my degree five years ago. Been teaching abroad since, waiting for my Polish fiancee to finish studying to return to the UK.

What's this 'community manager' shit Jim is pulling?

reeeeeeeeeeee

..in the MOD…
BEND OVER…OPEN WIDE…HERE IT COMES…NO LUBE

…GOOD LUCK WITH THAT user

In 2015 it was 50k

I've sank 500 hours into half life two for this and made maps of my old school on minecraft. It's all over but the cry-y-ing and nobody's crying but me ;_;

Saw your post lad didn't want to admit how shit my life is

She has to go back mate

they want to sue the government to keep us in the eu.

I'd hope they'd at least discriminate based on which university a candidate studied at. A 2.2 from Oxford is not a 2.2 from Edge Hill.

I asked how your day was, chap. Just interested how my fellow anons are faring tbh.

It can't be that bad mate. At least you're white. R-right?

I was decorating.

Although now that it's done it's pretty comfy.

Jealous of your day lad. Although it was raining up here.

jej…tweet it to him

But when she finishes her Toilet & Housekeeping Services degree she will be a useful and enriching member of British society.

Yea guess I got that going for me lol

lad, come on.

You based in Poland now then? Any nice? Girlfriend has Polish relatives but I haven't really seen the appeal of going over there.

THANKS LAD, I WILL MAKE THE MOD GREAT AGAIN.

KEK

ffs, that's amazing.

Chuffing heck lads, it's tough

What exactly is the matter with Duncan's jaw?

kek. it needs to be sticking out in the other direction too tho

He was attacked by a tiger tbh that's legitimately what I've heard

Oops, I didn't read the earlier posts. I still stole those Satan trips, though :^)

Any amusing stories from your grotesque assortment of housemates, lad?

sorry user didn't mean to bully. you said 'lads' tho so i thought you weren't addressing me.

it checks out. anyone remember ttpw's trip?

Lads, the Tories are going to get their second female prime minister and there's nothing Labour can do about it

IRA bomb

We'd better make sure it's the right one, then.

Fucking 10/10

Beers are cheap, women are fit. People are generally red pilled on any topic besides the EU.
The biggest cities are all quickly being infected with cultural Marxism though. Saw a billboard advertising tights the other month with a fucking tranny MP modelling them.

If her relatives are from a city it's 50-50 the city is either a total concrete mess or gorgeous. If they live in a village I would say their way of life is pretty idyllic but the Polish landscape is generally total shit compared to the UK.

It's all good Satan..God made him that way

source?

Stroke. Victim.

Well chin up mate, join the gym and start getting your act together. We're all counting on you, enough wallowing. Brave perseverance breeds success.

Do it for him

Yeah, I think I'll pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA

So will the rest of us

Just when I thought we'd hit peak degeneracy.

But you'll give us the link so we can suffer? You hate us, don't you?

Is Theresa May trans?

Why the hate?

He helped us exit the EU and you losers keep throwing shit at him

smh tbh>>6578678

Harrison Ford has been waiting to die for a while tbf

LE BASED ULSTER APPROVES OF FAG MARRIAGE

twitter.com/britainelects/status/749884213952778240

Northern Irish public // On gay couples being allowed to marry:
Support: 70% (+2)
Oppose: 22% (-5)

That sounds pretty decent man, do the women like the British accent then?

oh shit, maybe not, what the actual fuck, we haven't got that cucked yet, right? A tranny MP?

I love villages like this, my girlfriend is German and her village looks beautiful. Landscape is shit though compared to Britain.

I swear youtube manipulates likes on these videos. Like the day it came out it had 100k likes and just in the past day the like bar has swerved to dislikes

Transitioning F2M I believe.

BRAVE

inb4 all the participants were from Belfast

Bollocks, her dick's bigger than yours and mine combined

i hope not. the ukip tranny was bad enough for traps' reputation on the right.

there was a trans mep in ukip.

good thing they aren't having a referendum on it.

NEVER NEVER NEVER

Americans truly are absolute scum.

Yes I do.

POST SONGS DEDICATED TO NIGEL

wew

We know you are lad.

Starting to think telling people who want to be happier to lift is poor advice.

Misleading because it creates the impression that significant changes in body composition are short term goals. He'll either make noobgains and it will go to his head, or he'll be frustrated gains aren't objectively impressive and he'll get demotivated.

There are psychological benefits and other physical benefits to lifting and keeping fit, lad, it's not all about being Arnold.

It's not meant to be resultant physical changes that make you happier, it's the process of self discipline and actually getting off your arse to do something productive that causes mental benefits. Worked for me, anyway.

vid related

don't bully. they're our friends.

For a guy who wants to be happy the only advice you could possibly give is to not be afraid to become the man you want to be.

tbh

Why are yanks so shit?

Why are you d/cing?

Good choices. I hope Nigel returns to us one day. Song related

JS

Nowhere in the world is as nice as England.

Eastern Europe's a dump, too.

I've found running very satisfying.

Been doing it for a few months now. Literally no physical changes I've noticed but I can run a heck of a lot faster and longer than I could before I started.

Na that would be your tribe, shlomo

WE WILL BURN IT AGAIN

That's ttpw's real trip, and tbh, he's making some decent posts

Not particularly. When I packed up the kitchen to come home I found a knife (and cake tin) I'd lost in first term. Someone had decided to keep it on top of the cupboards out of sight for safe-keeping. It still had the cake in it. The cake had made some friends. These are the same people who would leave manky glasses and plates out for days, who'd leave carving knives to dry point outwards in a stainless steel jungle of cutlery. Who'd steal every single one of my forks. But they wanted to move that cake tin out of sight.
Also the gay Italian stank of excrement the first time I met him.

Read a book, mate, it won't bite.

Seriously. The continent can keep their hot summers and mountains. No better sight than flying home after being away for six months and seeing rolling hills of green cut apart by dry stone walls.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I came home from Paris once and i would trade the best part of that experience was seeing the grey old clouds and the cold rain

Inexplicable the joy this island gives me tbh

thats exactly what happened

I like it when idiots use the word 'pretentious' incorrectly.

WHY WASN'T A MOTION TO DISMISS CARSWELL TABLED FOR TODAY'S NEC MEETING LADS??

somehow i think he'll wake and return when england needs him most.

i'm as much your mate as you are a woman.

how have you been ttpw? spat on enoch's grave again recently?

I don't usually defend ttpw but Kipling's pretty much the opposite of pretentious.

His poems were popular as hell. Still are.

Obviously.
I don't know. There's some really beautiful places and for the rest it's interesting to see countries entirely raped by Leftism.
At least there's no fucking darkies.

it turns out he's a double double agent and is infiltrating the tories for ukip while pretending to be infiltrating ukip for the tories. but shh, don't let them know.

Do one.

Draw Cuckwell in MS paint from memory lads

ttpw is a good poster. Even if she's a bit mental she's really well read and it shows.

LADS

'Death threats have really got to Nigel', Farage insiders reveal after shock resignation

archive.is/V9nr2

ARE NIGE IS STANDING DOWN, BUT HE'S STILL NOT OUT

Fucking leftist pieces of shit. Not one of them will get so much as a warning.

this tbh

No darkies but you get Russians, which is probably nearly as bad.

I've heard some places are turning pretty leftist too.
Met a couple Latvians who described Estonia as "mini Sweden".

Personally I don't like Poland.
They're agitators. I could deal with borderline subhuman Russians invading their former subjugates so long as the Poles werent there to get resoundingly butthurt about it and draw us into unnecessary confrontation.

he's an attention whore and a guy who lies about being a girl because he wishes he was one.

he's also an idiot who tries to look smart by reading old books.

You're no better trap scum

Leave her alone lad. Just because you're intimidated by a woman's intelligence doesn't mean you can bully.

"look at me, i'm reading a book!" is a shitpost not a decent post.

so? he reads them to look smart so fools think he's smart and educated and give him attention. and then he thinks he's better than girls sticking pens up their assholes on Holla Forums.

I'm in love with a Chinese girl lads… What do I do?

pic related… looks a lot like her

I think that's a side effect of making it a lifestyle choice, which is unlikely to be the result of telling someone socially unsuccessful to lift which I believe conveys to most people that in over the next few months they'll see themselves transforming into someone athletic looking.

When you look at how many people start killing themselves at certain times in the year to get fit, and compare it to how many people engage in habitual exercise which is what you're talking about, you definitely get the impression that this instruction gets garbled very easily.

Seppuku

Awwwww someone can't handle a little girl power :(

So I unhid your post…

Possibly the most retarded thing I've ever read on this site and that's saying something, I'm glad I filtered you.

I agree with all your points.

Especially how the Poles are agitators. Christ Almighty shut the fuck up about how a drunk pilot killed your government.

ask her out. NE asians are honorary aryans.

Honorary Aryan had nothing to do with race mixing, retard.

CANNIBALS NOT WELCOME

Get her to open her ports for your trading ships

it does now.

Seriously contemplating racemixing lads

Would it really be so bad?

tbh

i'm honest.

and i don't spit on the graves of my betters.

obviously you're not following the conversation. i'm talking about ttpw.

No it had to do with undermining British interests so it's basically the same thang

Nah, it doesn't. Keep your shit genes to yourself Elliot.

He looks so special

Girls are evil lad.

fuck england.

ttpw is a woman and perfectly demonstrates a great deal of sapience my friend

Oh God the NA poster's back.

I'm nordic as fuck.

Hello Yankee shut-in, how's life in North Amefrica?

What the fuck did you just fucking post about me, you little paki? I’ll have you know I came top of my class in the National Action fun-run, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret leafleting sessions in Bath, and I have recruited over 300 confirmed NA members. I am trained in anti-paki warfare and I’m the top bottle-full-of-piss in the entire NA armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another anti-fascist. I will LARP you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Liverpool, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, cuck. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Hitler Waifus across Northern England and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the stormfront, nigger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your mild cheddar. You’re fucking dead, anti-fa. I can be anywhere, anytime, depending on my probation and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a sharpened spoon. Not only am I extensively trained in spoon-based combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soros Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Britain, you little mulatto. If only you could have known what white-jihad retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your cuckness in. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will piss fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, anti-fa.

yeah ttpw is a feminist too.

he's shit in so many ways.

only in his fetishistic dreams.

better than in your shit empire. I wish this was a german colony or even french. the EU is better off with out the eternal anglo.

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

You're a fucking degenerate lad. Kill yourself.

Lads, I left the window open all day in my bedroom and now there's a fuckload of flies and shit attacking my light-bulb, spiders hanging from ceiling as well. I sprayed a ton of them with deodorant but then my eyes started burning so I stopped. What do I do?

If we're sticking to this metaphor the ports are already open and the populace are addicted to my opium supplies

It's chan tradition to have tabs like that in screenshots

You live by the woods? Never open your window lad.

Soon the big fellas will come.

Kill yourself lad, then let the flies feast on your corpse, circle of life.

I don't, there's just a big ass tree outside my window and I'm confused as fuck. Trying to control my breathing so I don't breathe in too many noxious fumes or flesh–eating flies.

Good shout, tbh lad, this is God's will.

did you make that just for me. Honestly I'm more nordic than any brit. You aren't even real germanics, just celtic pre-indoeuropean mongrels.

Name one great nordic civilisation. I'm not joking.

Germany

Easy…Murica…

So everyone knows the famous Common Form from Kipling's Epitaphs
Turns out it has a companion piece, A Dead Statesman
Just an interesting titbit

What on Earth are you talking about?

Lad

That filename.

Those are two different things Cletus, and the facts disagree with your fiction.

Sell her some opium, she'll but putty in your hands lad

just how you pretend to idolise enoch while paying his murderer his bounty.

try this, lad. not quite sure what you mean by ambient tbh but still

Eccentric Englishmen unleashed upon the world often create great things.

guys…banter

holy shit this is good, sounds almost hawkwind-esque

It is the core of european civilization. Islandaffen anglos are just looting barbarians.

There is more german blood here than british blood

This is a good ambient one tbh. Just get past the cheering at the start.

fucking love this tune mate. good taste, only discovered it about 2 weeks ago when having a drunken depressed moment at Uni

Yes, Germans moved to America to parasite off of its success. Your earliest founding fathers were opposed to German migration.

not really the germanics brought the nordic genes to england, just not enough.

Just gamble with it like I did with my submissive qt Jap gf.
Of course that's not how it went down word for word but it was the jist of it.

So that's the story of how I kept my Jap gf while having 100% white children of my own.
Best part?
The surrogate mother had twins.
Also me and the missus are looking for another white host to house my seed so I can have more kids.
FEELS FUCKING FANTASTIC LAD

But doesn't she want to be a mother?

Dedicated wife tbh

You best not be lying lad

It really is a good one, just wish there was a studio version, this version is good enough though.

NEVER EVER

They were also freemasons. I don't care

Lad

Did a little drawing of Nige too while I was at it

That would be because it's one of Nik Turner/s bands

well that's one way to get your girlfriend to want you to cuck her.

she'll get to use all her mothering instinct on his kids.

You've fucked your kids psychology for lust you twat.

Check out the song 'catch a star' tbh

I am angry

angry about

PAJEETS

It's not good to be ruled by a place that takes 4 months of travel to get to.

lol are you serious? 嘘でしょう?I would never do that with my japanese gf, but that is hilarious.

Read about race mixing, faggot.

I've got all their albums tbh, when i hear a song i like i usually get the band's collection to check it them out.

It truly doesn't matter fam

Canada and Australia benefited from it and adored it.

with asians it's daijoubu

always kek

Improved it a little

tbh lads

I can't take you people serious, there is an actual tranny in this thread that namefags.

A man who pretends to be a girl, a faggot, and 90% of you accept it.

How are you meant to save your country when you can't even save your own thread?

Fags out, trannies out, tranny enablers out.

Much smaller populations. There's a reason that Virginia was the first crown colony… Choicest land, which led to all of that population growth which demanded sovereignty much sooner.

also

Important poll lads

poal.me/m9ixf0
poal.me/m9ixf0
poal.me/m9ixf0
poal.me/m9ixf0
poal.me/m9ixf0

but now they have trudeau

Ten minute mark.

First part of this documentary is about BASED civic nationalism

we ignore them you stupid cunt

And you have a black President what's worse?

civic nationalism is pretty cucked

She's one of those people who thinks family isn't defined by blood, which is weird for a Jap.
Plus I am not going to ask her just in case she comes out with "Can I have an Asian kid?"
Call me a hypocrite but I wouldn't agree to it.

cmon lad

Do you even read fannyballs?
It literally says in my post "[insert that article of the kid that was so racemixed it couldn't get a transplant and died here]"
There is no such thing as a super-race unless an untainted white one.

Do it.
Become a hero.
She's actually very motherly towards them so I don't mind when she says she's a mum.

point taken, but there is no canadian Trump.

Some epitaphs on dead women of the war, a surprising edition:

Nige rused him good

Bit rude tbh Jeremy, surprised that survived the editing process for the BBC

Canada isn't less than 60% white

Most of my family moved to Canada or Australia tbh, I visit them sometimes and i prefer the aussie cousins. *the canadian ones make fun of my accent**

That's why there are at least ten posts in this thread alone referring to the faggot alone.
Nice communist hivemind thought there faggot enabler.

Wow, I never thought about it that way, really makes you think, thanks for that lad bible.

I'm starting to think 90%+ of brit/pol/ can't understand banter.

Thinking I should make a "Guide to Understanding 'brit/pol/banter' and Identifying Faggotry" to help out.
Might just leave it to someone else since I'm pretty lazy tbh

you're so thick

You aren't British at all

Wow, really makes you think, what did he mean by this?

he looks smug.

MEMES

Nobody's saying that huge changes shouldn't be made more than 200 years later, user. If sometime soon, there were some new kind of British governorship that could be set up in these United States (due to any significant British superiority) that would rectify those negatives you bring up, I'd think that most white Americans would welcome it, after the initial shock…

It means exactly the opposite. Normal people call it irony or wit. Autistic people tend to have trouble with these things.

kill yourself bigot.

Honestly she would probably go for it, but I find that rather insane. Japanese are also master race so it's not needed.

and if they have to accept a trap they should at least accept a good one.

Having sex with men isn't gay, getting gay married and having gay kids is gay. :^)

No one accepts you degenerate they filter you

It depends on the cock lad. A decent feminine trap cock isn't gay

Please fuck off.

INTO MY HEART a link that kills,
From yon far website blows

The complete works of A E Housman are on the web, lads!
chiark.greenend.org.uk/~martinh/poems/complete_housman.html
I especially recommend Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

What remarkable powers of extrapolation you have!

are you drunk?

TOUGHEST POLL

poal.me/myco1h
poal.me/myco1h
poal.me/myco1h
poal.me/myco1h
poal.me/myco1h

What did he mean by this?

You could always have more than one child, the chances of more than 1 being gay is slim. Would rather have one poofter than mongrels.

Lad, you can’t craft culture to an exact specification. Culture develops in unexpected ways not all of which we would choose.

Brit/pol/ culture is unique, it includes some mentally ill people (who refuse help, thanks to the wider culture outside of our board), it includes posters who are abnormally egotistical to such an extent that they will risk a near certain dox by namefagging and posting face pics. These things aren’t desirable but they are part of our culture.

Brit/pol/ is quirky, it is full of eccentrics with interesting lives just like our country. If you take the time to lurk I think you will find many positive elements to culture as well.

Just liking cocks does not make you gay.

Also,

It should specify what race

is that what you call faggotry?

Is that why brit/pol/ likes having a man who pretends to be a girl who dresses up in his sisters clothes whose father is ashamed of him, that's why he's not ostracized by every single one of you but instead, he's found himself a nice little niche where he can get attention from other like minded bumders.

NOW THIS IS BANTER

Have a (you)

he's immune user, we thought he killed himself a while ago but he just came back

Eh, look like you're the one who is, as you appear to have missed replying to my post. →
But, no, user. No. This is what brainstorming looks like. I daresay there will be significant changes in the world of the future, due to lots of change in communications technology. Very probably, there will be significant organisation over linguistic and racial similarities. Interesting times ahead, I have no doubt.

But, no. I don't come here for the banter.

mfw

yeah but it won't be led by once great britain

Music hall revival when?

what? That would be Russia or China. If scotland becomes independent I will laugh so much.

IMPOT

poal.me/h7wy3o
poal.me/h7wy3o
poal.me/h7wy3o

Lad I'm scared the new series of Still Game is going to be pozzed, you worried as well?

I killed myself months ago, I've just decided to haunt you all.

express.co.uk/news/politics/686146/Strain-family-life-death-threats-Nigel-Farage-Ukip-leader-resignation

Reminder that this was the first page of his book.

Did Max Wall meme Duncan's jaw into existance?

A Taig is more in favour of Brexit than scum cunts from London.

Disgusting state of our country tbh

Russia and China don't have anywhere near the economic pull nor the the force projection, technological advancement, diplomatic ties or anything that we have lad

If Scotland became independent it would make us stronger to we're stuck with them forever though but I don't mid because of their cheeki bantz

Yeah.

The BBC are handling production. They're just writing the script.

I think it'll be safe if they keep it with the old Glasgow humour.

Although I'm sure Jack and Victor would be dead if the show was set in the here and now.

luv u 2 lad

you are a little island.
stronger economy.

and they both are stronger militarily.

SNP DO NOT REPRESENT ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm just scared since everyone in Scotland has watched it that some shits at the BBC will try to pozz it up since everybody loves the show. while not realising that doing so will kill the show for 90% of people Navid is the most I'll give, they make him a good character so it doesn't matter to me.

filtered xeno

.>>6579542
Just bants tbh fam

China has a weak economy but idiots like you think they're strong because of GDP which means next to nothing and would make China and India strong economies when this is clearly not the case when one factors other things such as the banter index or personal buying power and strength of currency et cetera

Both a weaker militarily than the UK also but idiots like you think numbers mean anything

Id est by your logic North Korea is the greatest military in the world

We're the only global power this is proven.

Filtered yankee

spoopy

Lad…

Have a wank

lol

What lad

That would be bad though, it would mean that
1) the tories wriggled out of the referendum
2) no decrease in immigration

The fucking anger that would be unleashed in the England would unstoppable. UKIP would destabilise both parties.

There's forty shillings on the drum

North African is plausibly European and at worst makes you part Kebab.

To those who volunteer to come

Cum

I guess so but it's better than those 2 things happening and him not coming back

Porn has rotted your mind

As an american I just wanted to stop by and remind you that the UK is the worst nation in the world you people are ugly cunts and I hope you die.

Without porn, there's be nothing for you to rile against.

dass rart

Survey 'blind tested' social media posts made by MPs in plain text on 1,000 UK adults

Finds Douglas Carswell to be the least trustworthy MP

Holy shit I have never seen so much delusions of grandeur in one post. It's likely you couldn't beat a filthy nobody nation 1 on 1 in a war let alone India or china.

wrong link?

Oops
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukips-douglas-carswell-is-the-least-trustworthy-mp-while-diane-abbott-is-most-patronising-survey-a7107381.html

We are literally the centre of the world. Get over it.

should have voted remain to prevent this racism

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673669/Aga-stove-factory-workers-warned-face-sack-post-Brexit-racist-abuse-Eastern-European-colleagues.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309040/Britain-world-s-global-power-Royal-Family-James-Bond-Harry-Potter-Sherlock-Holmes-thank.html

Oh darling, take a nap. The fumes from the designated shitting streets have adversely affected your brain. Filtered. Au revoir!

Bungle is the only person who can lead UKIP now that nige has stepped down.

NEW THREAD WHEN

hnnngg

One word: Vietmam

Vietnam war was very civic

This pic never stops being funny to me tbh

Thanks lad (I think), got a new reaction image out of that ;)

Now, how's about this to stir up the blood?
The Grave of the Hundred Head
>There's a widow in sleepy Chester
> Who weeps for her only son;
>There's a grave on the Pabeng River,
> A grave that the Burmans shun;
>And there's Subadar Prag Tewarri
> Who tells how the work was done.

>Turning the grinning jingal

>And the "drip-drip-drip"' from the baskets

>Thus the samadh was perfect,

>There's a widow in sleepy Chester
> Who weeps for her only son;
>There's a grave on the Pabeng River,
> A grave that the Burmans shun;
>And there's Subadar Prag Tewarri
> Who tells how the work was done.

NEW THREAD WHEN LADS????

Lads why is he saying "life WAS like" instead of "life IS like" this is seriously fucking with me. What's that droning sound while he says the sentence?

when we get to 700

WE ARE ON 700 LAD

He says was because his mum's dead and the droning is just the drill of city traffic.

but he used to say is

You're not one of those Mandela Effect nuts, are you?

you're not one of those tranny nuts are you?

Hue

Kipling is magnificent when he's not doing cockney dialogue.

The "dunkin' donuts" apostrophes are a big turn off for me in a lot of his work.

[Probably because I was a Northern bastard when I learned to read in fucked up phonetic spelling (ITA). Thank you trendy 60s educationalists.]

you're not one of those bigoted nuts are you?

Wouldn't be surprised tbh dont trust him all that much considering how closely he's connected to jews

yeah tbh

Weirdly, that's something I like (or at the very least, I like in Mandalay). Mind you, if I ever read one like that aloud it ends up into this hodge-podge of Cockney and Yellerbelly that probably sounds absolutely awful to anyone within earshot.

me 2

well you do kind of have to make yourself look like a good shabbos goy when you're running for president of the colony of Israel

Don't trust any of them but he's the better choice

Only just realised how much of his memery is essentially just taken from Nigel

Top kek

Notice how the ones opposing them don't sound Scottish.

But the stuff he's about is extremely against their goals, I doubt his "goodboy points" would matter after the shit storm he has caused on zog owned parties.

Oh yeah I do feel he is the best candidate

I'd bust a bigoted nut right in ttpw's boipucci, if you know what I mean.

We need a fresh bread urgently

WE LEAD THE FIGHT

FOR FREEDOM AND NEW BREAD

?NEW THREAD WHEN?

why don't you spergs just create one

THE THREAD IS STILL
THE BANTER DAY HAS ENDED
THE JEWS HAVE LIED, THE FOREIGNERS IRATE
JOIN IN OUR SONG FOR THEY STILL POST, THOUGH FILTERED, WITH US
THEY URGE US ON FOR BANTER AND **NEW BREAD*

Literally everytime I've made on I get b&

Aye.

Proper wankers.

Underrated post tbh

Pretty witty lad ngl

You make me laugh like flying cat who drinked Absinthe without mother's permission

Scottish lefties almost always sound posh and english, it fucking irritates me to no end.

They're

BULLIES

LESS THEN 20 POSTS LEFT!

POSTS ARE WRONG WHILE STRIKES ARE STILL GOING ON

I URGE EVERYONE TO GET AROUND THE BANTER TABLE

THAN WHAT?

I'M SCARED LADS A MOTH JUST TOLD ME THAT IF I DON'T BURN DOWN THE HOUSE HE'LL TELL MUMMY WHAT NAUGHTY WORDS I'VE LEARNED

Everybody stop posting so the next one can be linked here. No more posting

Why is Glasgow so pozzed?

smh

Moths are the Jews of the nocturnal airborne insect world, lad.

Ignore them.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BULLY

END OF THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do it lad

Okay.

LISTEN TO THEIR VOICES, ITS POSH AND ENGLISH SOUNDING.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYTIME

Thought they were saying NO BULLIES tbh

MAKING A NEW THREAD LADS, NO WORRY

Lads can't sleep and I have to go to work in 4 hours ==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

Assert your dominance by fucking your mother in the arse and gain the respect of the moth and get him to help you read the Elder Scrolls and achieve CHIM tbh user.

NEW THREAD

LAST FOR GAS THE MOTHS

was i truly last?