Holy shit

this board has truly become a turd

DESIGNATED

Now you're just trying too hard

Back to Holla Forums nigger

This. Next you'll be begging for IDs, as if IDs make a board better and not inherently more shit.

this is probably the best board on 8ch, go back to /sudo/ or better year to cuckchan

Yeah, now that you're posting here.

Holla Forums is a perfect home for fa/tv/irgins. The opinions of outsiders are neither relevant nor welcome. You have to go back to Holla Forums or Holla Forums or whichever hole you crawled out of.

pleb

hott

just because your memes are shit it doesn't mean the noble art of memeing doesn't deserve its own board

We ain't got no streets, mister.

poly/pol/ rotemonkey cuckchan cancer

Are you another faggot that's mad about no one discussing shitty jewywood movies?

The very fact that you think there is any shitposting on Holla Forums, aside your posts, proves you do not understand the arcane and esoteric meme language that is the lifeblood of Holla Forums. Please stop embarrassing yourself, this is getting hard to watch.

OP issum angerble gumbyflumpf boater

That doesn't answer my question.

Anime is literal shit.

If you hate this board so much, why do you stay? Complaining won't fix anything. You sound tsundere tbh.

Rulecucks are actual cucks.
They see their precious board getting railed by everyone else's funposting and all they can do is sit in the corner and cry in impotent rage while masturbating.

Look at him, scared and confused. Reduced to repeating the same thing over and over again, not because he thinks it will bring him any sort of victory or resolution, but because he simply doesn't know what else to do. His mind is frayed and consciousness splintered beyond repair. What a pitiful creature.

Indeed.

SHITTING DICK NIPPLES

Only oldfags will recognize this.

So I can see cock hitting gifs like that.

Thanks, by the way.

kys

np

Simply ebin, brudder

come to freech.net/intg2 for the hottest memes

i heard there was rulecuckery from /intg2/

so i came to this thread as quickly as possible

leave our embassy boards
alone

M8 I've been browsing the Chans™ since 1999

It makes me wonder what happened to the B.O. There was a time, not so long ago, when he seemed to care somewhat about Holla Forums being basically decent and on-topic.

Holla Forums DID NOTHING WRONG

as a fellow epic oldfag, i remember that not taking things seriously enough is what killed 4chan

Normalfags and hotpocketry killed 4chan.

If you ever read >>>/irc/ then you realize it was normalfag newfag hotpockets that truly killed halfchan.

IDs are the worst.

Agreed.

This.

Jenny won

I didn't want this fetish. 😂🔫