Just what is ISIS goal? From my point of view, all they seem to do is to act cartoonishly evil...

Just what is ISIS goal? From my point of view, all they seem to do is to act cartoonishly evil. Killing people the most over the top way possible and destroying ancient monuments. It's as if they WANT people to hate them.

I suspect ISIS is essentially a Muslim beta uprising. They posture as devout fundamentalist Muslims, but really they're just a Middle Eastern street gang with a lot of money whose primary goals seems to be subjugating, torturing, raping, and killing.

I think of the Spanish Inquisition which I suspect was a similar dynamic in that a group of sexually repressed people essentially had their repressed desires manifest as outward violence.

Create chaos in the Middle East for Israel to expand towards Greater Israel easily

driven by 1500 year old superstitions and prophesy, they hope to provoke their enemies into a final battle on muslim soil which god will decide in their favor. the extreme violence is intended to create fear and help recruit gorefags/messed up kids to the cause. it is a weapon among others in the ongoing battle of faiths which many in isis believe to be preparation for the big one when the infidel will be defeated.

In other words, pic related?

ISIS is paid for by Israel to behave like a big bad boogyman in the middle east and creat chaos so "the chosen people" can annex land

I guess you can compare them to nazi's.
A group ruled by some bored over priveliged fat shitskins (hitler and co) that waved money and said some bullshit to make people believe that europe (jews) is the enemy and that god's will (benefit for germany) is to kill anyone that's not them. Brainwashing youngsters in european jail (hitlerjugend and SS) fight for these dicks since they got programmed to do so.

this

Bump

Nominally it's to establish and expand the caliphate but if you read their magazine you'll find out they also want to bring about the Armageddon by provoking the "crusaders" (not exactly the west because they also include japan and other muslim nations) into a full scale war

>>>Holla Forums

Isis are a (mossad/cia) false flag operation to start what will be the Greater israel,
eretz israel (the yinnon plan).

use them to throw the middle east into absolute chaos and blood shed, to give legitimacy to the israeli take over of the middle east.

yes basically this, and in the process weaken the western world and the middle east by making them mutually destroy each other and strengthen israel and make it rise as a world power in the place of europe/usa.

A guy reading some ISIS stuff.

ironically our 1488 nazi friends here are an important part of that plan.

this video explains it.

fuck off moshe

Gandhi would have sucked the cock of anyone who waged war with the Brits, m8

I don't really care what some useful idiot jewish drone thinks, you are a sheeple.

H.P lovecraft is God tier.
IA CTHULHU

Lovecraft is the father of shitty fanfiction. so goddamn over rated.

You have to go back.

H.P Lovecraft is awesome.

OP, are you european?

but muh refugees

Seconded.
He's considered too "racist" for lefties, and the Holla Forumsacks are butthurt that he married a Jewes, so it is a double win.

Actual retard

Nigger, are you retarded? H.P. Lovecraft literally wrote a poem called 'On the Creation of Niggers'. Not only that, but several of his stories (Arthur Jermyn, The Shadow over Innsmouth, The Call of Cthluhlu, etc.) all mentioned the evils of miscegenation in some way or fashion.

t. Lovecraft fan

No, but it would appear that you are - that or autistic. Take your pick.

awesome, what's not to like?!

What did he do to make the faggots think he racist? Also I live near the cemetery where his gave is, awesome times getting high on weed and reading his work

H.P feelcraft

Actual half-informed retard roleplaying as natsec here. Will try to answer your questions.

ISIS is yet another front for the Muslim Brotherhood. Same shit, different country. A tiny local group gets adopted by this ultra-rich global umbrella group that handles all of the logistics and floods in arms and foreign fighters recruited from mosques all over the world. Then they let the US drone strike the head of the local group and EVERYONE IS HAPPY WE STOPPED TERRORISM while they send all the men to invade another country.

Their goal is simple: Islam must dominate the world. No one is allowed to have anything else that people might rally around as an alternative to Islam. No art, no culture, no history. NO FUN ALLOWED.

Not far off. They give you money, drugs, pussy, purpose, and power. Every repressed beta joins up.

"Greater Israel" is bullshit. Israel does not want to have to handle more Arabs and has been withdrawing from territory.

Israel does have a hand in ISIS, though I don't know to what degree they do.

If you've taken the REAL redpill you know that whites, Jews, and east-asians are the three master races that have been set against each other causing chaos, and that if they got over their grievances they could rule over the truly inferior black races of the Earth together, but some malevolent alien force doesn't want that and is brainwashing whites into being Nazis, and Jews into being Zionists.

Your penis knows the truth: whites, asians, and jewish women all look good. Blacks, dark indians, and abos all look disgusting. Holla Forums tells us not to race mix but it's only one half of the story. The true way to create the superhuman is to create white-asian-jewish hybrids but exclude lower races like arabs, browns, and blacks entirely.

In other words the BASED IMPERIUM.

the same goal as sjws and Holla Forums: to get rid of everybody who doesn't hold the same ideology as them

you had me up to there

I wonder who's behind this post

If my penis knows the truth, why aren't you including latinas?

It's the same as Al-Queda

Throughout the 80s and 90s the United States sought to push communism out of the Arab world and put insurgency governments in its place. For America this was just business as usual as they had done this countless times before in Europe and Japan. However, groups questioned the legitimacy of these insurgency governments and revolted and now we have this mess on our hands.

When you talk about the world, and people go fucking muslims instead of Fucking jews like they should. That's isis purpose

So if you're not an imbecile and you truely hate isis, you hate jews.

this guy gets it.

Makes more sense than some grand sweeping conspiracy of "THE JEWS" to grab land. It's not like a conspiracy like THAT wouldn't be easy to keep quiet or anything.

ISIS is just yet another Islamic fundie group in the tradition of Taliban and al Qaeda.

I don't see any land grabs happening in Iraq since the US led an illegal invasion and occupation of that entire country. If ever there was a chance to do so, that would have been it.

Ask mossad

my penis knows many dark truths. verily, it is an oracle. jfc.

this

this lol

there is no goal, they are just islamic poltards who want to cause some mayhem before they die
Basically they are doing what pol is too much of a faggot to do

Population control. Secretly the League of Shadows.

There have been plenty of land grabs but they are all done through fronts. Iran has its Shiite radicals, the Gulf Arabs have their Sunni radicals, the Kurds have their radicals, the US plonks its puppet in the PM's office and has him send the Iraqi army out.

Somehow everybody but the US ended up with the oil. It's funny how that worked out.

The creation of a greater Israel state. Why do you think the CIA and Israel are funding them?

Ya got me, I'm .1% Ashkenazi.

The people who are behind ISIS want Greater Israel like others already mentioned, the kikes supported rebels in the past in Libya and Iraq because both Saddam and Gadaffi were pretty much based nationalists/fascists who were extremely anti-Israel and thus they needed to get rid of, same goes for Assad. The Israelis were able to wage war against serveral Arab nations and genocide Palestinians in certain areas without any western leaders giving a fuck so of course they will get away with the Greater Israel things too.

Fuck, didn't mean to greentext that last part.

yes true
let me take this chance to post based saddam

To control the world's supply of goats.

Destablizing multiple regions that are opposed to global jewry, notice how Israel is never touched by these browns. Complete and absolutely fake, Al-Qaeda 2.0, the new US proxy army