Don't Lie

I'm tired of everybody on Holla Forums lying about reality to sound cool in front of others. I'm settling this once and for all

Are you a virgin?

Yes I am
I'm ashamed of this

No shame in being a virgin

For a male there is

Yes

I am a 26 year old virgin.

no

No, I'm not a virgin. I don't know wheter or not I'd feel ashamed if I were one. I'm 36 though, so probably. But I don't know, because I can't drive a car and I'm not ashamed of that, but also I can't swim and I ''am" ashamed of that, so I guess it's selective?
I have two kids, actually. They can swim, I'll teach them to drive, and deep down I hope the girl stays a virgin until her late twenties…

Why would you want that, user? 28 yr old virgins are borderline weirdos in today's world. Kids can enjoy sex safely and happily in their late teens. Why put your daughter in the role of the one tight legged girl who doesn't make out?

no. I've had sex three times with as many partners

ENJOY sure
But are teens really capable of understanding full on the roles and consequences of sex? We both know that is a big fat NO

He never said that. Said virgin. She could still kiss, jerk, tit-fuck, and perform blowjobs and footjobs to all the boys in her class while still remaining a virgin

Im 36 as well. Sucks to be a virgin. I wish I had children. Ive always wanted to be a father. Some people know they want to be a cop or an actor or a teacher. Ive always felt Id be a good father and many people in my family told me I am very patient with kids and have good paternal instincts. Ive know since I was 13/14 that I wanted to grow up and have children and be a Dad

Unfortunately, life dealt me a shit hand and Im old now and still virgin. If there is an after life Id ask my creator why it had to be so cruel as to gift me feelings and a yearning for Fatherhood knowing full well it was an impossibility for a person like myself

I was raped as a boy, so technically, no I am not a virgin.

No. I've had sex three times. The best one was a hatefuck.

er, what would those be other than the act itself, stds and pregnancy? Teens know all about those, btw. Sex is not a mystical rite of passage, user. it's as banal and quotedian as taking a dump.

Yes of course. Also first time on Holla Forums. also wheres catalog?
t; 34 yrs old kissless

catalog is bottom of the text fields
go all the way down this page

I banged a virgin over the course of about a year when I was like 18.
None in the near decade since then.

sadly no

no, but i wish i was.

Hey Holla Forums, I'm a celebrity of one kind of another, ask me questions.

Hey Holla Forums, ask a millionaire anything.

Hey Holla Forums I've had se-
FUCK YOU. HOW DARE YOU COME HERE. HOW DARE YOU. FFFFFFUCKING NORMIE, GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU FAGGOT! I BET YOU SUCK DICK! YOU LIKE J-J-JIZZ IN YOUR ASSHOLE DON'T YOU!!! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP BULLSHIT!!! FUCKYOU! FUCK EVERYTHING!!! ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES! THREE DEEE PIG DISGUSTIIIIIING!!!! 2D IS WHERE IT'S AT!!!! FLAT IS JUSTICE! BEING A PEDOPHILE IS ALPHA! WHY AM I SO ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Nope, I get regular sex.

Yes.
t. kissless 21 year old

Save it for marriage, kids.
t. best advice I ever ignored.

The thing about getting laid is that it doesn't really change you for the most part other than you realizing sex isn't that big of a deal. That makes it easier to get because you're not as desperate for it. The desperation pushes women away.

But there's kind of a strange thing in the behavior society exalts. Complete abstinence isn't really celebrated for guys, but a guy having one wife and sticking to her faithfully is because that's hard. If you're good enough to attract a woman long-term, then it takes self-control to limit yourself to her as other women will actively try to take her place.

On the other hand, if you have two divorces you're considered a loser. But then it swings back around and if you have 9 divorces you become kind of cool again because that suggests you're willing to commit, but you're just really passionate. It's all feast of famine, skill and self control.

Me, I sort of consider myself a loser in regular terms, but the king of the neets. I've gone out on dates with five girls. I've had serious relationships with three of those girls. I've fucked only two of them.

Online however, it's a different story. Online I've genuinely lost count. I was raised by a crazy woman so I naturally attract them. I'm pathological about it. My signature of sorts is getting a girl to take a picture for me nude on he knees looking up at the camera with her mouth open and her tongue out. It's the pose that arouses me most and is easiest for me to jerk off to. We cam, I have a pretty nice voice so I can get girls to do a lot without even going on cam, I generally only let the ones I'm "serious" about even see me. I'd love to meet up with all of them, but often we drift apart because one of us meets someone in real life, or I get busy with real life stuff and stop paying attention to them. Other times I'm a virtual casanova the first night and then after that the awkward retard kicks in and for some reason I can no longer talk to them. There's probably a ton of girls who think I'm just an asshole who had my fun and got bored with them when the reality was I was just too afraid to talk to them again and them find me lame and no longer be attracted to me.

Oh, and of the two girls I actually fucked, one it was only a few times, the other it was 3-6 times a day for two years.

What?

yes

cocksucker

same

I lost my virginity to a guy yesterday, you can read about that on my ==Lost my== ==virginity to a man== thread. Why would I try to sound cool it isn't cool at all.

Why won't the red writing work?

yes

Faggot. have fun getting gradually addicted to cocks, sicko

41yo , not virgin, noscope :3

At least someone touch his cock, other then his aunt, unlike you.

yep, saving myself for cartoons or sexbots

jokes on you im a kissless virgin haha i win

I am in collage, and a 3DPD tried to ask me out, but I told her no, "I am waiting for the robot that will love me for the piece of shit that I am."
it was funny
we were born too soon, user

my trips go unrecognized.
shameful Holla Forums
shameful

No.
It shouldn't matter to you though, but focus on enjoying yourself while also being a good comrade to your people, then good things will come to you.

No, and I'll never get her back.

Fucking loser even your aunt wont touch your dick.

Again the americans are unable to contain their incest fantasies. This is getting out of hand, you guys need a breeding program alongside electro shock therapy.

No, my sister was my first.

Fuck off you yellow chingchong you parent killed their first daughter just to have your chinky eyes instead. Why don't you go torture your dog and opress some tibetans with your yellow privilege, you racist fuck!

w-what? why would i have sex with my aunt? fucking weirdo. is that your fetish or are you trying to be funny?

There's no oppression of tibetans, merely feudalist monks on the payroll of CIA that sometimes act out and get a well deserved beating. They're really just a tourist attraction nowadays, if it wasn't for westerners money and amusement for chinese people on vacation the CPC would finish them off and you wouldn't even hear of it.

I'm actually not, I got tired an let my friend fuck me.

Bisexual, so I dunno if anal makes me a non-virgin.

He's american. They're very open around here about fucking their close relatives. You'll never get used to this disgusting decadent behaviour, just don't be suprised.

What the fuck does this even mean you got "tired"? Did he sleep rape you?

Why would somebody lie on an anonymous imageboard?

I got tired of waiting on myself to find a girl.

Capitalist indoctrination.

for fuck's sake. you're obsessed with this shit.

why not fuck a dog while im at?

Mind as well, I'm guessing you're white anyway.

Because that would make you Chinese!

Ya'll faggot don't even take dick.

yes

Ill take your dick ib my ass anytime no homo

Nope lost it at 13 to a 24 y.o. family friend

Yes I am OP

Seems legit

Yes, I raped Bani.

I mean "No, I raped Bani."

How the fuck is that even possible?

What makes u think I'm white and fucked my uncle? Btw my uncles r dead so fuck you

You are.
He fucked you

Ye

I'm black and Korean bruh and no I fucked my sister's FEMALE best friend who has a kid

naw nigga

sure.