So are all raids considered personal army requests now?

I've noticed that any raid ideas automatically get shot down as being a personal army request. A personal army request would be an user suggesting an attack one person that we don't know. But an attack on a website or something similar wouldn't be a personal army request if we all agreed.

Other urls found in this thread:

supermensa.org/forums
supermensa.org/forums/register.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NYPA was a shitty meme started on 4chan because mods began banning all raid requests. Its cancerous bullshit and everyone who says "Not Your Personal Army" need to fuck off right now. If we don't raid people how are we going to expect to Make Holla Forums Great Again and put us back on the radar?

I don't want Holla Forums to be put on the radar. Raiding is just fun to do.

NYPA

Because it's a cool meme and it's fun to ruin someone else's fun.

We should do a raid. Got any ideas? I have a few forums that I would love to be raided but we should all agree on one thing

no habbo

No, they aren't .
though in most cases back on old Holla Forums there was a inrease of newfags who started treating Holla Forums as their personal army,
with the intent of getting personal payback instead of getting Lols.
That and the mods started banning anything relating to raids.
Raids are perfectly fine if they are cordinated right and everyone involved is doing it for the same reason, otherwise the raid being setup is doomed to fail.

That and 8/b/ is too small to set up large scale raids without the cordination of someother faggot site. raids haven't been enjoyable sense the old days of 4/b/.

It's just the lazy no funs brigade who don't want 8ch to be great again (NEVER WAS FAGGOT)

Uh you thought the exact same thing I did. I wonder if I subconsciously read your post while looking at the OP.

But it's much more fun to raid people and get a whole site hating us. Raiding some small closed community like some mongol horde and fucking up their shit.

NYPA ruins everyone's fun.

This is wrong.

supermensa.org/forums

It's a juggalo forum that quotes ICP all the time

raid them for lulz

supermensa.org/forums/register.php
secret question answer is NES

gibs info, we raid

raid DeviantArt forums

if GET we must raid Animal Jam

reroll

reroll2

Oh well. I said "if GET we must raid Animal Jam" so I guess that means just you guys will be raiding Animal Jam. Dam.

not your personal army