Oathfaging

Is it possible to BAN the oathbreaker forced meme from 8ch ?

I hate this shitty forced sliding meme.

ban yourself from your oaths instead

no user I'm serious, it's the most cancerous meme ever

What's the story behind this meme anyway ?

Fuck off with this /x/-tier nonsense. Meme magic is real, but this oathbreaker breaker breaker breaker etc. thing is just fucking autistic rambling bullshit.

This meme was created by the biggest oatist ever. It's shit from /fringe paranoid flat earther conspitards

PLEASE BANE THIS KIKE SYMBOL WORSHIP NONSENSE.

It is a 100% controlled meme.

OP agrees with you and wants it to be banned for it's kikery.

Yes it must be a bullshit meme made by a jew to jewing 8ch

controlled meme confirmed - please stop posting it though, op

Poor baby. Is the self-doubt eating you up inside?

I like meme circles. I believe they're helping in some fashion, though I'm unsure on the details.

If you like this meme you are an dumb autist fag go take your meds

They're making (((people))) really angry for some reason

You mean that forced frog meme?

Lurker here, why does this "meme" cause everyone to sperg out?

KEK isn't forced. this meme circle is the only forced meme here.

this doesn't need a thread tbh

I don't take medication, user, nor do I have autism. I like this meme though, I really do think it has some kind of effect on oaths and the only people who I can think of who take oaths on this board would be those tasked to be here, not genuine users.

I believe it has something to do with the kol nidre or oath taken by some form of shill. I don't really know though.

It literally makes no sense as to why people don't like this. It's harmless at worse and hilariously effective at best.

Their oaths are null and voided by looking at circles apparently

kol nidrei oath can't be voided

Not true, check out the OP' image.

I'm the OP, this meme can't void anything it's bullshit x-tier

Because it's a completely ineffective meme and makes no sense whatsoever. It can't be interpreted by looking at it, and is constantly being spammed by the same faggot for the past couple of months. It's either a literal autist or shills sliding the board.

I know you're the OP. If you have a kol nidrei oath, then you fucked up severely.

lolbutthurt

It's shills slinding, mods must make a tool to detect this meme and ban it immediatly

You don't know anything about kol nidrei

it's false statements

But it's called the oathbreaker, user. Why would it be named that if it couldn't nul oaths?

That'd just be silly.
Here, have some memecircles, on me :^)

So you're either implying you know what you're talking about or actually have such an oath. Since you're so butthurt over something as simple as two circles breaking oaths, I'll assume the latter. You fucked up, I would delete this thread.

Omg please ban things i dont like: The thread.

This is SJW tier shit

shitty forced meme will never be a meme
this is now a Lain thread

I don't implying that. Nobody knows if it's works or not

CAN SOMEONE POST THE LEGIT ORIGINS OF THIS MEME

Oathies
BTFO
T
F
O

Saying "You don't know anything about kol nidrei" implies that you know more than I do clearly. Again, delete this thread, this is really bad if you actually have such an oath.

here comes the butthurt anime spam nigger

I…
You know oaths are a two piece thing right?
Like, I have my end, and whoever else has their end…
Your spell only fucks up the other end, after which it's trivial to re-establish a connection, because your shitty forced meme can't do ANYTHING to my end.
You understand?
Points for effort I guess.

Legit origins ? an autist milhouse

What's the point? Jews are bound by no oaths. They even have this thingy every year where they get absolution for broken promises and oaths. It's like threatening a fish with drowning.

Bunp

An autist went to /bmw/ and got pumped full of memes about creating society-altering memes.

This autist failed to understand that the esoteric theories he has in his head cannot be forced onto other people with bizarre symbols. He thinks that this symbol can make people involuntarily break any promises they've made to other people, which is of course absurd if a married man viewed this symbol, would he suddenly become an adulterer? Of course not, that makes no sense at all. He failed to understand that good memes spread not through force of will by the meme creator, but because they give people who view them a reason to spread them because they are funny, insightful, useful for manipulating the flow of the conversation, etc.

He is undoubtably mentally ill, and it is irresponsible of the Holla Forums admins/mods to humor him by allowing him to continue posting this nonsense.

see

He started on /bmw/. It's just one guy, he invented it whole-cloth. There is no deep meaning behind it, just his mentally ill ramblings. It is the product of schizophrenia.