Rocko's Modern Life and Avatar The Last Airbender Are Officially Getting Revived

creators.co/posts/3912984
variety.com/2016/tv/news/nickelodeon-rockos-modern-life-1201835815/

It's official guys, a brand new two-part Avatar: The Last Airbender TV Movie and a brand new Rocko's Modern Life TV Movie are both in works for November 2017 with supervision by the shows creators, Bryan Konietzko, Michael Dante DiMartino and Joe Murray.'' DiMartino and Joe Murray.

Th….
They're joking, right? This has got to be satire.

Is this even legit?

Kek

Aw yeaaaahhh

Danny hasn't worked on anything but EEnE for the past nineteen years. There's no way this is really him. How easy is it to fake something like this on this website?

This was posted here a week or so ago. Is there anyway to confirm that Danny Antonucci actually posted this? I'm assuming this is fake for now. Why would Danny Antonucci work on Avatar?

OMG thanks

Are they still fucking up Avatar after Korra? Quit while you are behind.

HAHAHAHHAHAH, okay, that's gotta be a joke. But imagine an entire Avatar movie looking like that.

Why would you make a Rocko's Modern Life reboot now? The series is commentary on life in the 90s.

ANYTOWN FAAAAAAAAAG

Anytown Episode 5

Anytown Episode 6

user thats garfels, the king of the sunday funnies

Anytown Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 10

One is real, one is Anytown fag

Episode 13

The 'unsolicited opinions on Israel' thing always gets me.

That was posted on deviantart in May.

I refuse to believe

why? what more do they need to cover? They already had a graphic novel covering they mystery with Zuko's mom. You don't need to cover anything else why?

Now they can update into a true Rocko's MODERN Life. Rocko's Current Year Life is also exceptable.

wait its not real? Thank God.

QUADS