Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys? it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

My New Years resolution is to finally take the brown pill. Wish me luck as I undergo this radical paradigm shift!

So you're gonna disregard MGTOW and promote shit eating in the same sentence? 1st off it doesn't coincide with MGTOW nor blue pill simps either and to disrespect us by saying we're"fedora tippers" is actually funny but untrue

ah. brownpill poster. what would Holla Forums be without you?

I wish lovecraft was alive to see stuff like this

Ask Dysnomia, that nigger's banned me four or five times over the year for "spamming" on fucking Holla Forums of all places. Laid off on it in the past few months though. He's not (((Mark))) or (((imkampfy))) but he's damn, damn close in third place for overdosing on hotpockets

t. Based Brownpill Spammer (tm)

Question. Why do you do it? What do you possibly gain. What's the point?

I'm glad you do this, you have an user's respect.

why's my mouth watering even though i'm so disgusted?

lol @ the castrato singing