DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump's Inner Circle
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

Top Jewish Donors Prominent on Trump Inauguration Committee
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee

Trump's Transition Team includes Jews and Pro-Israel Zionists
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law

Trump's Top 4 Contenders for Secretary of State have Strong Pro-Israel Records
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records

Jewish Billionaire Paul Singer now supporting Donald Trump
forward.com/news/breaking-news/356409/nevertrump-thats-so-october-as-billionaire-paul-singer-backs-the-donald/

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Carl Icahn as Special Adviser
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump

Israeli-Born Oracle CEO Safra Catz joins Trump Transition Team
forward.com/fast-forward/357242/israeli-born-tech-ceo-joins-trump-transition-team/

Trump names Jewish Banker Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-to-name-wilbur-ross-as-commerce-secretary-transition-official-says-1480460456

Trump names Jewish Goldman Sachs Executive Gary Cohn as NEC Director
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post

Trump nominates Orthodox Jew David Friedman as U.S. Ambassador to Israel
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6

Trump considering Jewish Billionaire Henry Kravis for Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary

Trump names Jewish Campaign Strategist Stephen Miller as Senior White House Adviser
jta.org/2016/12/13/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-stephen-miller-top-campaign-strategist-to-white-house-
adviser-post

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Stephen Schwarzman as Chair of Business Advisory Team
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team

Trump names Orthodox Jew Jason Greenblatt Representative for International Negotiations
forward.com/fast-forward/358243/jason-greenblatt-trump-organization-lawyer-named-point-man-for-mideast-peac/

Is Jared Kushner the 'Court Jew' of Donald Trump's Realm?
forward.com/opinion/345183/is-jared-kushner-the-court-jew-of-donald-trumps-realm/

Son-in-Law Jared Kushner poised to wield Clout in Trump Presidency
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-kushner-profile-idUSKBN13A2QZ

In Trump's Orbit, Jewish Son-in-Law expected to stay a Power Center
timesofisrael.com/in-trumps-orbit-jewish-son-in-law-expected-to-stay-a-power-center/

Jared Kushner may work around Nepotism Rules by giving Trump Unpaid Advice
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/jared-kushner-may-work-around-nepotism-rules-by-giving-trump-unpaid-advice

Is Jared Kushner on the Verge of becoming Donald Trump's 'De Facto President'?
forward.com/news/355360/is-jared-kushner-on-the-verge-of-becoming-donald-trumps-de-facto-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums tards are in denial

hang in there greatest ally

his cabinet is composed of jewish bankers, oil millionaires, family and military officers who have never won a war. his policies will be governed by money, money, money and the bitterness of past military defeats.
what could possibly go wrong?

wtf im a hillary missile now

Jews? In my adminstration?

It's more likely than you think.

posting this copypasta does nothing but push the narrative that anyone speaking against Trump is shilling and thus "Justifying" the bans by ImRach / TheRealMikeCernovich

Better than Hillary "WWIII" Clinton.

wat?
all that matters is that this ib recovers its anti-establishment ethos. trump is not our ally and the sooner Holla Forumstards wake up to this fact, the sooner we can return to being a truly dispruptive force. since when was Holla Forums the presidential harem?

That is why noone takes you muricans serious.

yeah, and? Horse shit tastes better than crude oil, but it doesn't taste good. nothing obliges you to support a bad candidate just because he's the lesser of two evils.

Pol moderation bans any criticizing of the jews surrounding Trump. They are purging their own userbase right now and replacing them with cucks from reddit.

Also, TheRealMoonMan(one of the Holla Forums mods) was found out to be none other than Mike Cernovich(one of the many jews "leading" the Alt-Right(TM) ).

You have a very naive view on guns.

Umm yeah it does. It's called a deeply entrenched two party system. I didn't vote for either, but if I had to choose one of the two then I'd choose Trump.

Proof? Really doubt he would come on this site.

you don't have to choose either. you can oppose both. besides, once a party takes the reins of power, they become the de-facto enemy.

if the userbase had one shred of integrity between them they would abandon the board themselves under those circumstances. the idea that Holla Forums can legitimise itself as a legitimate supporter of the regime in place seems faintly ridiculous to me.
bring it on….
(sound of popcorn being chewed)

Guys, what if

Still with me?

What if

Guys what if guys

What
if
There are as much pro-Zionist SJW Jews as there are anti-Zionist politically incorrect Jews?

The only reason why Holla Forums is retarded is because they hate Jews and then worship a man who works with them. Most Americans who voted Trump don't give a fuck though. Once more is the shill narrative itself is self-contradicting. Is Trump a racist KKK Nazi or does he work with Jews? It can only be one or the other unless you accept the fact that there are Jews who share some of Trumps rhetorical viewpoints on immigration.

No person on Holla Forums actually understands Jewry.

that's why he put them in charge of the economy, no doubt. the most glaring contradiction in this debate is that of such an avowedly and virulently anti-semetic cohort as Holla Forums now defending their presence in large numbers on the seats of power. something has to give for it to make sense. i mean, if the jews aren't the root of all evil afterall who will they have to blame for the quasi-inevitable liberal backlash?
tough times for the stormies.

HE'S NOT PRO-ZIONIST HE'S JUST PLAYING 8th-DIMENSIONAL HYPER METAPHYSICAL MULTI-CHESS

there's nothing to understand, jews are just like you or me

You're pretty much confirming how much you don't understand economics, friendo. Or even more basic human incentives for that matter.

can you explain briefly how a trade war with china and a wall are sound economics?

what wars has usa won ever in its history?
you're retarded

whats a trade war with china and how is competition bad?
how is a wall "bad economics" when it has nothing to do with economics and everything to do with protecting our people?
please be direct, any more roundabout rhetoric from you amounts to not answering the questions

Is that jay from RLM?

imposing tarifs on chinese imports in a protectionist gesture would result in reciprocal measures. it's a trade war, for want of better words. american agriculture is very vulnerable to even tiny price movements and a fall in exports to china would create a domestic surplus, crashing prices. the same logic applies to anything china can source elsewhere. note that china can buy grain and wine anywhere, it's far more difficult for apple to move manufacturing out of asia. financial services will take a hit.
the wall will directly damage border communities by reducing cross border retail trade, the black economy, reducing real estate values and raising the cost of labor. it will damage border states by reducing the availability of labor for agriculture and other seasonal or low paid jobs. it will lead to price rises in the us and a fall in exports.

how is this sound economics?

None since 45, except that skirmish on Grenada.
All the rest went wrong, from korea to iraq. they were all failures. and the generals in trumps cabinet are animated by the rancour of these defeats, in which they played a prominent part.

Why would cheaper food in America be a problem?
I mean for anyone that isn't a non doer investor. A parasite

You mean jobs will return to America for products sold to America?

So you think protecting our people isn't even worth considering?
You are reavealed.
By reducing crime? Wew!

Non american exposed.
Why would higher wages for Americans be a bad thing? Fucking traitor.

We have unemployment in the 20s and thirties for people aged 15-35
Fuck off with your hatred of the working man.

kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-1.htm

1st world farmers can't survive lower bulk prices. regional banks can't survive large scale bankrupcies in agriculture and national banks can't survive regional banks going under. it's that simple. grain would be cheap on the chicago exchange for a year. the grain growers would go broke along with the allied businesses and the followng year there'd need to be imported grain to replace the unsown crops. the market has its limits. if you crash a sector like hogs or corn, it takes years to rebuild.
protecting americans from illegal immigration isn't very high on my list of priorities in life, user. you get that bit right. there may be a good argument for the wall on those or other grounds, but economics argues against it all the way. the black economy of small time traders or one man gardener outfits is hardly a priority crime in my view, especially given the obvious wider benefits to society of cheap goods and services. if you want to reduce the black economy, reduce tax on small and sole trader businesses, instead of on the Rothschilds. it'll be more effective than a wall and probably cheaper.
The labor market is overall a buyers market except in a few fields where demand outstrips supply for highly skilled workers. Generally, when you interview for a job, you need the job more than they need you in particular to do it. it'd be great to see that dynamic change, especially in america, but it would take decades and a drop in the birth rate to achieve.
will you go and harvest oranges at a price that makes them profitable at market before they rot in the fields like the last time migrant labor was reduced? will your contemporaries drive dustcarts and sweep streets for a barely living wage? happily making america great again? no they won't. you are dreaming, user. americans expect better than 12 hour days in the fields and rented accomodation for life. i for one can't hate them for that.

banks going bankrupt, i see where your priorities lie
the thing is you say it like it is a problem
lets say i agree with your conclusions
banks going bankrupt is bliss to me
crushing every parasite in this world is ideal
people that try to take my food will get shot, i have no worries

good for you
i have guns, ill let the criminals know you dont

the movement of money between those who exploit everyone else is irrelevant
their destitution is ideal

reduce all government

birth rate needs to rise, about 2-2.5 is ideal

temporary changes when the world is so fucked will hurt
in fact the best ones for us all will hurt at some point in the short to intermediate future
especially as the politicians and bankers try to convince us that taxation and keynesian economy are actually good for us, they are not

unemployment or a shit job
that is the question
you may not realize how many millions are already in this situation
and with a better general understanding of biology - not one mother fucker will want any more immigrants en masse

Pages 17-19

This agriculture market also feeds the third world population, destroying ecosystems. Do you think all these equatorial races will somehow modernize?

Conclusion

biology trumps all

you are dangerously deluded if you think you can burn down the world and something good will do a phoenix from the ashes. i wish i'd spent my time more profitably than talking to you. not one word of what you say makes sense to me and i'm no dumber than you.
Nelson Rosit is a nobody who writes trash reviews for the daily stormer. he is rather less credible than you yourself, who by the sounds of things are a 15yr old school drop out. perhaps burning america to the ground and starving the survivors is a good plan afterall. you won't survive.

Cry harder you Holla Forums racist pieces of shit.

Why in the hell would it take all that? Do you realize how many unskilled workers there are in America that aren't employed because they can't compete with illegals? And I don't mean they don't work as hard, I mean they're literally punished for being citizens because they can't work for a fucking dollar an hour like illegals do, even if they wanted to. Get rid of the illegals and wages will rise to meet supply, that's how it works.

That was done purely to make a point, and it sure worked on idiots like you. Big Ag took a gamble that rather than pay people market rate for its work, they could sacrifice some inventory for propaganda purposes.

>that's how it works
i've been at pains to explain how a rise in wage costs will damage agriculture and thin margin industries in the us. read above.
unless you're a hillbilly, you'll no doubt have noticed that not many unskilled americans are willing or indeed apt to work as temporary gophers in the fields and glasshouses, as fish packers or offal shovellers.
too unhealthy (fat), lazy or ill educated for better, even the underclass sit watching machines in the processing plants or at the wheel of a truck or in local government, fantasizing about a payout from an industrial accident or infringement of their rights. Paucity of ambition is not the sign of a fully functioning society or a robust economy.
What will happen when the farmers who grow the food and hire the truckers and pay taxes to keep local government afloat, when that farmer or trucker or police department goes broke in the name of quenching your thirst for a foreigner to blame for your own inadequacies? what will happen then? america won't be great again, that's for sure. it'll have a rusting fence in texas and nothing much else.

TRS pls…

Nelson Rosit's only return on TDS is a shared article from TOO.

Do me a favour and reconcile for me the continuation of the world's ecologies with the supplying of grain and oil to the entirety of the world's human populations which lack higher cognition alleles.

Holy shit, you really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

You do realize that Isreal regularly bombs the hell out of ISIS right?

zzzzzzz boring shill thread. Trump isn't a 1488er, and only LARPing retards ever thought he was. He picked the people he thought were best for the job regardless of race, gender or ethnicity. I may not like some of his picks but at least he's not trying to hit some diversity quota.

Quit larping kiddo the real world is a lot more dynamic and complex than you and your fellow poltards think.

Sure thing, Shlomo.

well, as a member of a farming family, i guess i do know what i'm talking about. farmers pay taxes. income tax receipts are low because most small and medium sized farms don't make a lot of profit and organise their tax liabilities accordingly. i can't find federal figures (surprise, surprise) for agriculture's contribution to the total tax take in the us, but i'll bet you a ride on my tractor that it's a larger proportion of their income and of national income than Donald Trump and his cronyies pay.

Right, they just happen to be family

What's wrong with jews? They seem pretty chill to me and always sell me cheaper stuff compared to local businesses

trump

Mishpucka?

The OP doesn't imply that anything is wrong with Jews. To the contrary, the OP strongly implies that America is a Jewish nation and that Donald Trump's Jewish administration will make America great again.

will Make Israel Great Again***

Who cares? Yeah, theres jews who are leftist marxist pieces of shit, but theres also jews who are more on the conservative side and support what Trump stands for. Considering that Trump wants to wipe ISIS off the face of the Earth, its safe to assume that Israel sees him as a hero.

Well, your mental gymnastics are funny.

so, have you softened your stance on gassing them all? some form of triage on the ramp, perhaps?

Meanwhile, big farms get 20 fucking billion dollars a year in subsidies. Yeah the government sure is raking it in from all these farms. Not to mention all the hospitals going out of business due to illegals flooding them, increased crime, and so on.

Meanwhile Donald Trump uses his losses from one year to offset his taxes in other years. Quelle horreur!

TRUMP