ITT obscure (or not) adult anime movies

I never heard of Perfect Blue but it's moderately creepy.

Boku no pico.

Not much anime was made in the feature-length format after the '90s, so there's not many potential choices that meet your criteria.

I'm cool with stuff before or during the 90s

just anything that's good really.

Cyberpunk or not?

sure

Then almost everything, the problem is quality and edgyness, just google cyberpunk anime, post what do you like and i can help you.

Perfect Blue is a classic user. If you haven't seen Millennium actress, Paprika, or Tokyo Godfathers, start your binge. I can't recommend them enough. I really liked Colorful a lot too. Some kid friendly ones Brave Story (Kinda. Might scare little ones) and Coo of the far seas.

Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes user

well my problem is I can't remember any titles. I used to watch "old anime movies", like I used to rent them from the library. They're no longer there for obvious reasons. And they showed some obscure adult gorey anime movie on starz (or some movie channel) too.

Edgy or not, light hearted or whatever. I don't have a preferred genre, I'm just here for a good story.

Although, the only thing I can confidently say is nothing stupid like strictly dumb and overly sexual such as Monster Monsume. None of that appeals to me. I like things with substance.

thanks m8

Nobody has time for that.

I'm stuck in the 40's because of so much backlog and currently airing stuff.

See this:

Then this:

If you are lefty you will hate it, 4 seasons, the last isnt that great, but is necessary.

Its basically Holla Forums the anime.

LoGH, NGE, SEL. After seeing these 3 you no longer need to watch any anime genre besides comedy.

Oh I forgot about this one. It's another classic people tend to miss. The manga is insanely better if you like the film. The took out the whore mom. She was the best character. Still mad about that.

Felidae

So perfect blue was quite the fucking ride, I loved it.

ik the first 2 but not 3
halp

Urotsukidoji, uncensored full version (just the first movie/season)

Angels Egg (1985)
its pretty obscure
has an amazing soundtrack
but if you have the slightest adhd you will get bored

Is this a hentai?

I looked it up on anidb and it hits a registration wall due to adult content. First time I've ever had that happen.

Yes.

Nah, not exactly, it's "erotic horror"

There must be actual sex scenes in it because anidb is my go-to place to look up ecchi tags and I've never hit a registration wall before.

Is this the one with art by Yoshitaka Amano? I think it is, but I can't be bothered to look it up. It's on my to-watch list now, either way.

Ban someone.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I came to suggest this exact movie.
Since you beat me to it, I'll suggest Junkers Come Here. I say it's for adults because kids will find it boring and it's about feeling neglected, loneliness, divorce, and the frustration kids feel right before puberty because they're about to abandon childhood and they don't really have much control over their circumstances, and also they're developing new and complex and confusing feelings.
But also it has whimsical and funny things in it. I'll still say it's not for kids, and for a movie with a magical talking dogo who grants wishes the subject, conflict, theme and narrative are relateable and realistic.
Even the art is on the realistic side.

Serial Experiments Lain

There's one about an astronaut who befriends a Christian lady and her daughter (or son? Don't remember) who are unsuccesful but relentress street preachers, and it's slow and weird.

The censored one? Yes, that shit was blasphemous as fuck and one scene explain how a "3 beans being one" works, shit was eroguro filosophy, its shit without the last sex scenes fully uncensored.

Thanks Dysnomia.

Hentai or not?

Not hentai, but you can punish your meat to it and make it hentai.
I saw it on VHS like 16 years ago but I saw the DVD like 6 months ago for super cheap and didn't buy it. I'll kick myself for that until I remember the title.

I think lots of people have seen Angels Egg. Animu hipster Youtubers always recommend it. Junkers Come Here I have not seen. From Your description, it sounds like something I love. Thanks for the suggestion user. I been feeling kinda down since a lot of good current airing came to a end. I'm happy I have something good to watch tonight.

Perfect Blue is really the only Anime I've seen that I thoroughly enjoyed.

A few Halloweens ago, someone on here was streaming Ghost Storie, and that was pretty good too. Comfy.