Which should I watch first, Holla Forums?

Steins;Gate or Plastic Memories?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudylessons.com/mark/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=UVUBESVu8yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Expect a lot of assholes posting spoilers about both shows.
Kurisu dies

You watch Plastic Memories and then you play the Steins;Gate VN, you massive faggot.

steins;gate.

plastic memories is actually trash

lol

Boku no pico.

Everyone dies. a lot, but then it gets fixed.
Watch Steins:Gate and then watch Re:Zero. They're both time-travelish and both great.

I can't say if plastic memories is good or not but since I haven't seen it it's probably shit!

You want to get assfucked until your opinion changes?

deny it all you want that wont change the fact that stein's gate is one of the worst animes sharted out of japan. Two nukes weren't enough.

I'm not gonna pretend it's bad but stein's gate is incredibly overrated.

m,

I liked it.

Watch Steins;Gate. I have not seen plastic memories.

Wasn't a fan of Steins;Gate.
Love the characters and design, I just don't like the story. Tried the VN, found myself even more bored out of my mind than the anime, just had a friend summarize the plot.
Never heard of Plastic Memories, though. A quick look at the plot summary tells me I wouldn't enjoy it either.
Why aren't you talking about good animu with good waifus, like gif related?

watch saddam's videos

Unlike everyone else I've watched Plastic Memories but not Steins;Gate. I really liked it but my taste is 100% shit so watch Steins;Gate.

I'm very happy to see more anime threads.

Steins Gate is the better of the two.

Steins:Gate and then boku no pico. Don't watch Plastic Meems

They both fucking suck. Try Shiki or Gantz. Both of are great.

They're mediocre. Not terrible. Not great.
Good taste user. The Shiki soundtrack is so fucking great. I played it nonstop while playing Bloodborne.

The soundtrack is pretty great. You just reminded me to download that particular ost. Thanks a lot man.

skip watching those cartoons and learn something useful.

start here
biblestudylessons.com/mark/index.php

Where the fuck do I even start at reading a bible? Isn't there like 50 of them in christianity?

Steins;Gate, but start with the episode number of my post id, then when you get to the end start at number 1.

/a/ is dead and the mod is cancer so this place is much better

whatever that is not anime

FAM
i also liked the second op of shiki the first not so great
steins gate obviously
watch the series, then the movie then the VN's
plastic memories is ok but it gets a bit boring when you know how it ends

That's why I tell people to play the VN instead of watching the anime first. Of course you are gonna be bored if you know the plot already. The fact that the VN is better won't make up for that.

After relentless I could only find the (some) of the ost in flac. I found "Rouge", "Noir", and the opening and ending tracks. I can't for the life of me find anymore. Help?

After relentless searching*

I recommend downloading. I got it from Gendou a while back.

Day and Night
13th floor
Requiem
Eau de Vie
Mosaic
Pendulum
Twilight
Night fears
Rouge
Noir

All are must haves. They all blend into each other very nicely.

oh, and the main theme.

hows would assfucking a faggot change his mind?

oh wait…

If you can bear watching a few boring episodes before it get really interesting, watch Steins;Gate

How about you watch something good?

Koufuku Graffiti
Baccano!
Sekai Seifuku ~Bouryaku no Zvezda~
Angel Beats!

Start off with Baccano! and then do not watch the others because they suck

Alright, right after I watch Ika Musume ova 2 I'll watch episode 1 of baccano!

go watch Ajin. right fucking now.

This, man. The animation and art style will take a couple of minutes to get used to but once you get into it, you'll see how gorgeous it is. Personally I really fell in love with the show when I saw the lighting and the use of music around the time the main character died for the first time (not spoiling anything here, it's a show about immortality, he dies tons of times.) I haven't seen such a breathtaking show in a very long time. The plot is great too, it deals with morality as a theme but not in a moralizing sense. Just, watch Ajin dude.

Sōsuke Aizen
Baccano!, President of DD News
both Voiced by Japanese
Shō Hayami

I'll watch ajin after I watch the first episode of baccano!, which I 'm watching right now. I don't like mafia stuff when they don't have a fish out of water character that I can follow around.

I'm pretty sure this is why I haven't been able to watch the godfather, but I loved goodfellas.

Oh in that case you might find Baccano! pretty annoying. I mean the premise of the entire narrative is that there isn't supposed to be a main character. The first couple of episodes won't make sense at all, the plotline isn't linear, it won't make sense until the end when it all comes together.

Yep, I'll probably hate it then, unless I watch it all.
Do mobster shows do this because of the godfather?
I'd like them to stop.
BTW did you watch 91 days? Did you like it more or less than baccano!?

I think I'll just read the wikipedia on baccano! so I don't have to put up with not knowing anything.

LOL
Sōsuke Aizen
Baccano!, President of DD News
Are both immortal.
keikaku dori

I liked 91 Days a lot, but I don't have good taste. The animation was a little cheap and uninspired. Though then again, Baccano! isn't much to look at either. 91 Days pretty much only has a single memorable character, the main character (in my opinion), other than Baccano! where pretty much everyone is eccentric and likable. It's a classic revenge story that could've been executed better, the first episode makes it look like it's gonna be one of those stories where the main character slowly comes to realize that revenge is pointless and he's eaten up by the meaninglessness of life, but he's a depressed fuck from the very outset, so there's hardly any character development. I don't know man, 91 Days isn't great, but I liked it a lot still. Mostly because the Prohibition is my favorite era in history and there isn't exactly a ton of anime on that topic. Maybe with a bigger budget the show could have been a classic.

Also, check out Gangsta., it's not a real mafia story but it ties into the same kinda theme.

Actually I don't hate it because they have that immortal hook that makes me curious despite all the character switches, good job writers.

I watched the first 4 episodes of 91days, if I remember correctly.
I watched all of gangster. Fuck that read the manga ending! The most interesting character was the prostitute.

"You want to get assfucked until your opinion changes?" ~Holla Forums user

The opening theme and animation are the best part of gangster
STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION『Renegade』
youtube.com/watch?v=UVUBESVu8yc

I watched the first episode of plastic memories and steins;gate.
I'm pretty sure you'll figure out which one is better for you if you do the same. Warning, steins;gate takes maybe 5-7 episodes to get rolling.

If you don't like IBM, cern, time travel, and conspiracies . . . don't watch steins;gate.

no idea. I only watch patrician-tier anime that is: studio ghibli filmsbut not the scary ones