What are some cartoons airing that aren't shit?

What are some cartoons airing that aren't shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bubbleblabber.com/zoolander-the-animated-series-is-on-netflix-uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harvey Beaks
South Park
Loud House
Venture Bros

That's all I can think of.

Jojo

le fuck off

lmao
Been shit since the episodes started being about what's currently popular
The only appeal are the waifus, and even then most of the 'waifus' are for pedofags.
Been shit for a while now. I don't know when it started but it just is.

It's a good anime if you're homosexual and have low standards.

Mob Psycho 100

That always been the case, mixed with stupidity, shock value and screaming

Got any better suggestions, smug contrarian cunt?

Zoolander: The anime were can I find that it's seems to meet my standards

Gumball is actually funny. Despite the main character's potato face, the art makes up for it.

Star Vs. is also decent though I prefered the first eight episodes because the animation was smoother and less awkward.

This butthurt faggot can't even get his insults right.

Dude, Gumball probably fits that fucking meme the least

As for Star Vs., Mercury Filmworks sadly can't work every Disney cartoon

Bobs Burgers is all I can think of that isn't potato face garbage or Reddit-tier like Rick and Morty

the show has too many internet references where they shouldn't be, and too much videogame stuff that doesn't involve the videogame character or actual video games
if they really wanna have those internet references, the only place where they should be is on the show's version the the internet, and if they want videogame references, they should only come from the videogames or the videogame character

the part where the videogame character was using cheat codes in real life was allright

the part where gumball and darwin fought eachother in the school courtyard or whatever while it was intentionally pixelated and had a videogame UI was trash

I watched every episode of season 1 and 2, and probably all of 3 and i also saw most of season 4; references aside, gumball is not a bad show imo

I can't even deal with this thread because I can't stop thinking how awesome a Zoolander anime would be.

Would you watch it dub or sub

Please at least keep your whining in threads where Jojo shit is actually being posted.

Subbed you filthy plebian

Now I am thinking about it. A sort of toned down simplified art style that goes high frame and ultra detailed sakuga when he poses.

bubbleblabber.com/zoolander-the-animated-series-is-on-netflix-uk/ I still don't know how to watch this in the good old USA

…

Star Vs. is R34 bait/garbage, honestly.

Harvey Beaks and Loud House are the only ones I agree with and I've still seen better stuff no one cares about here.

But the earlier south park episodes had a sense of timelessness. If someone in a few years watched that tiger woods episode, would they laugh at all? Would they understand it? By contrast, look at the Mecha Streisand episode. Still has funny jokes that don't require much context.

Not really. All modern cartoons suck. Le reddit horseman included. I'd suggest watching older cartoons such as Mission Hill, Home Movies, Edd Ed n Eddy, pre-season 11 simpsons, etc.

You can't keep living in the past and watch nothing but year old cartoons. I mean I love the Looney Tunes but that doesn't mean I watch them all day every day. You need to look towards the future.

All of them

I kinda like that.

Honestly, I like just about every current cartoon airing today more than I do anything from my childhood in the 90's/early 00's.

But I'm not telling you what I like and don't like, otherwise, OP.

This thread can go fuck itself.

Took me a second to get what you were talking about I'm ashamed to admit.

Before season 3 came out I would have called you a fag, but I'm six episodes into 3 and it's making me cringe hard as shit way more often than it's making me laugh.
I expected better than this, season 2 was a huge improvement over 1, and at the end it felt like it was actually leading up to something, but I don't even want to finish season 3 because the writing managed to be worse than the first season's.

Steven Universe isn't bad, the characters are memorable.

I was constipated for a week and took a shit hard hard it tore my ass. That was memorable, it doesn't make it good. However it does make it like SU.

It's almost like you're a fag.

neo-Holla Forums folks

8/co/ hasn't been around nearly long enough to have a worse version of itself develop over time. This is still the same Holla Forums as I've seen it, for better worse, since it started.

I know. It's a shame. I don't watch cartoons nor television nowadays. I'm still waiting for a well-written cartoon. I'm not going to be super pessimistic but I do have standards.

It's probably going the way of Rick n Morty season 3. Did they change writers or something?

Modern media has no future. It's all irreversibly corrupted.

gumball

I can't stand the Loud house and Star VS visuals, I think worst than the "calarts" face, are the noodle limbs and overly small bodies, specially in the loud house.

Gumball is ok but is to bizarre.

American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty, and South Park are the only currently airing R rated cartoons that hold up.

Western? None.
Animes? Tons.

Star is awful, it's not decent at all. It's one of the worst shows I've ever seen actually. It's exactly like Teen Titans Go to me, except Teen Titans Go has more of a story and better episodes… which are still cancer.

Are you talking about Wonder Over Yonder?

American Dad and Bob's Burgers are okay. American Dad's modern episodes aren't that great though.

I take it you haven't watched the latest season yet.

Is not awful, but nothing really ever happens on it, is the most episodic cartoon in the fantasy genre nowadays, I don't know why people say is the spiritual successor of gravity falls.

Teen Titans Go has abysmal episodes, but is not as terrible as people want to see it.

Edd edd and eddy is shit, why 8's Holla Forums shills it so much? The character design is the worst and this one is just asinine in toon form.

every show in that gif is amazing

plus rick and morty and archer

That would imply that wonderful cartoon got a third season. ;_;****

Considering that the writers for season 3 are openly supporting Hillary I would either say they changed them up or they've become incredibly pozzed.
I don't typically keep up with the names of the people who produce these shows. so I don't know which option is more accurate.