>>654763

MODS STOP LETTING THEM DERAIL THREADS

PLEASE, HOLY SHIT. THEY'RE NOT EVEN ON-TOPIC

I'm sure it's not you, OP.

I'm not either of the parties arguing.

BUT IT IS VERY CLEARLY THE JOJOFAGS

why are they allowed to do this?

Do you even have a single fact to back that up? The only way you could know that is if you're the BO and you can see people's post history, in which case, you wouldn't be making this thread.
The fact of the matter is that you have no way of knowing who posted what.

This thread needs more jojo

I just don't understand it. Why do people like being obnoxious?
JoJo is off topic anyway, there's no excuse.

Didn't you get banned last time?

Because some people are pissed that Holla Forums doesn't want to talk about Adventure Time.

The only one where there's a problem is the 2nd one, and that's just one faggot shitposting in a thread for something he doesn't like. Stop taking the bait, you fucking retard.

I'm not even convinced it's real. Who hates the Venture Bros?

Seriously. Get your head out of your ass and nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand.

I'm also getting real tired of shitpost threads, if we're having a meta thread. There wasn't a problem until cuckchan sneezed and it's disgusting booger people had to land on our doorstep. Now half of every new thread is an effortless template thread. Either that or, 'guys did you know sjws are bad can you believe captain america is black now did you guys know this i can't talk about this in cuckchan'.

I guess I can't fault the mod too much, only because I know what a hassle it is, plus I don't think I could do it–I'd end up being some unreasonable Judge Dredd type.

At least things aren't as bad as Holla Forums's getting it. The place is like a warzone today.

Yeah, but we've very rarely had shitpost threads here. Now there's a mass influx of 'what do Holla Forums?' If left unabated, people think it's just the thing to do here, and once that happens, the board turns into another Holla Forums or cuckchan.

I think the only one who needs to be banned is that faggot - the one endlessly defending BvS and other shit cape flicks in every thread he's in, whose only retorts are shitposting and saying "meme", who derails threads eith hos shitflinging, whose reaction image library is so small that he ends up posting the same images again that make him instantly identifiable, etc.

I'm fairly certain he's a half/co/ refugee, given that apparently people defending modern cape films were chased off the site.

If someone is breaking a rule, report it. If someone is being a dipshit, they're doing it for attention because their parents never loved them. Ignore them. Read the No More Bullying comic for further instructions.

The guy bitching about "plebs" is way more obnoxius. The shitposter at the second thread should be banned, i'll give you that, but you could report him, maybe This board is getting as cancerous as the cuckchan one

I don't care if they're Jojofags, Holla Forumsfags, half/co/fags, or just one fag. Ban them already.

It really is this fucking simple. If everyone were to take those two fucking steps, all the shitposting would evaporate, leaving only board-relevant content.
Is someone breaking the rules? Fucking report their shitty post and move on.
Is someone baiting? Fucking ignore them. Don't fucking respond like a goddamned inbred moron.
It's that simple.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it's a single person doing this all just to shit up the board. I don't recall Jojofags being this obnoxious in their posting before the supposed half/co/ exodus.

Either way, it's all the more reason to enable IDs on this board.

Aren't meta threads against the rules?

fuck off jojofag

I don't have a smug anime girl, but here's your reply.

only one of those threads is even a problem for someone that isn't a drooling autistic, but keep on shutting up Holla Forums with metal threads, instead of reporting things that trigger you might break rules

Well, I do love heavy metal

*meta
that post was so full of fuckups that I wonder why it didn't self destruct out of self loathing.

I can't really expect an infinite variable amount of people to have the sense to ignore certain posts more than I can expect one guy to get rid of the certain posts.

Also, threads keep being filled with shit where some contrarian guy will purposefully misrepresent what someone else is trying to say for bait purposes. That shit also needs to be destroyed immediately. Seriously, too many threads end up arguing about Jojo because of shit like this.

It shouldn't even be allowed here, it's anime.

"muh toonami" is not an argument, they're only allowed here because everyone else, excluding Holla Forums of course, despises them. They took root in the AT general, and since no one gives a shit about adventure time beyonder is letting them stay. It's retarded.

i'd rather have Jojo than Hartman shit like Danny Phantom or FOP any day of the week.

Then you should probably go to a board for anime, not one for cartoons.

Adventure Time autists have latched onto JoJo after their old show proved too autistic even for them and now they're tainting this age old manga's legacy. Either that or SUfags are using JoJo to fuck with us.

Report a thread and specify it's for derailing and jojo outside of /jojo/. I've done it, and BO is pretty cool and quick about removing them if they're indeed derailing.

USE SAGE. THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR!

The BvS fanboy is a bitter lonely faggot
He makes me sad

The BO has the banhammer for a reason. If he doesn't keep this board clean, then nobody will - because nobody else can.

Gonna have to try better than that boys.

Still not a jojofag, retard.

user, at least two of those people are against Jojofags. Keep your autism in check and stop jumping the gun.

>autist buys a fucking ad in an attempt to start a board war

Where the fuck did this guy even come from?
Jojo fags mostly kept their autism in the AT general and shitty derailed threads until this faggot showed up.
He created his own problem and now we're all suffering for it.

I notice the Venture Bros. thread got cleaned up, but no one is bothering to post in it. Did you guys want to talk about Venture Bros. or just piss and moan if someone stopped you from not talking about it?

The Rebirth thread seems to be doing fine. People shitpost but it's still about comics.

The movie thread… what do you honestly expect. That's the discussion that happens when people talk about movies ESPECIALLY the DCEU movies. People have logical reasons for hating all of them, even if you personally liked them, but some people can't deal with different opinions. Those people are children and will hopefully be back in school soon.

>autist buys a fucking ad in an attempt to start a board war
wait what? When did that happen?

see

meme

At this point I think it's safe to say that there's some force at work here trying to start conflict on this board.

What their goal is, however, I can't say.