why haven't you accepted the one true way to poop yet user? Abandon your archaic ways before it's too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f149/toilet-seat-slices-ass-cheeks-82975/index5.html
amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Original-Bathroom-Toilet/dp/B007BISCT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I achieve the same thing by sitting and leaning forward, beats having to stand on the seat like a chump.

It does not, user. Your knees have to touch your chest and your body must sit upright
you are willingly putting yourself at risk of developing colon cancer

Superior pajeet pooping

our subcontinental cousins had it right all this time.

we must join them in their superior stool passing techniques lest the white race dies of self-induced colon cancer

Save the white race! Abolish the toilet!

POO

i can flat foot squat (most of you fat fucks won't be able to manage that), but doing it on a toilet seat is near impossible

Americans had the right idea but got sidetracked

Not to mention dangerous

This revelation makes me question the entire pre-existing order of human race. If the Indians have been pooping in their superior ways, should they be considered the height of human evolution? What about slavs? They squat but dont poop. Are we on the verge of a global catastrophe?

story behind pic?

Fuck

Some woman tried squatting on a western toilet and it broke.
documentingreality.com/forum/f149/toilet-seat-slices-ass-cheeks-82975/index5.html

shit happend

all races used to shit like this, but then someone invented toilets and westerners changed.
this just goes to show we can learn something from all cultures/races; Mediterraneans are good at civilization, northwestern europeans are good at conquering stuff, indians are good at shitting, cultures who abuse women make the best food, etc.

dubs of truth. that is why we need to abolish the contemporary western ways of pewping and abolish the toilet

this is a matter of national security floks. people are going to get hurt if we don't get this out to everyone!!!

Because my toilet isn't built like that

hi >>>/india/

then break it down and poop in the hole!

I am russian

I have found a solution, pic related

amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Original-Bathroom-Toilet/dp/B007BISCT0

no more excuses. save the white race by buying/building a squatty potty foot supporty!

niggers, jews, spics and gooks can continue to shit straight. And if anything this information is yet another incentive to help India modernise ASAP.

No thanks

I don't have a footstool

i think it has to be level with the toilet, so you can squat like the slav on the right. if you rely on resting your arse on the seat you arent doing it right

squatting to take a shit endorsed by gary johnson

Or maybe we could keep our toilets and just have them have foot pedals like pic related, and two handle-bars for support

My anatomy and dna is not suitable for squatting. Also looks painful as hell.

I'll risk the colon cancer.

you would willingly risk the downfall of the white race for your own comfort? degenerate fuck

if im not white should i squat or not?

No you should not squat. Non-whites are free to stand up straight, or even poop while hanging upside down

a russian indian?
we are reaching levels of third world never seen before

It's time to stop posting pajeet.

This must be what blacks felt in the 70s before hiphop ruined us.

DESIGNATED
SHITTING=
POSITIONS

pic related is what a genius looks like

Jesus Christ he almost chopped his fucking leg off

i used to shit like that as a baby. my mother told she got me one those babyshitting chairs and i shitted in it like op pic right side. i did it innately she said. fucking bitch never taught me stuff like
last time i remember doing it, i was 10 or 9.

wow, same for me except for the shitting part
My teeth are mad yellow and I blame my parents

GTFO with that filth

I'm doing my best to enlighten people you fucktard

suck a shit covered dick

Slavs are constipated. They've been constipated since the end of WW2, hence we've all feared the impending Soviet Shitstorm that we are overdue.

Hell yea

NOW I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID, THE ARABS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!

This might actually end world hunger!

Notice the same squatting principle still applies, but this time it's upside down and even more pragmatic as the need for a toilet is completely eliminated

I just tried pooping like this and surprisingly it feels easier

my pal, you are enlightened

>>>/fart/ is proud of you all

This photo is fake, notice how first pic has no blood on the scene, and the cut is on the right-side of the body whereas the broken toilet has broken off at the left-side.

No, the toilet is broken on the right side, unless you take a shit sitting backward. Either way, it is a valid concern; toilets like that aren't made for the full weight of your body, you should squat on a stool in front of the toilet if you're going to, not on the toilet itself.

Actually, i don't think I expressed that right; the toilet broke so that the protruding part of it was on the right side, but broke off from the left. You could probably get cut on both sides though.

I picked up a guy who was hitch-hiking once that said he copyrighted this and was going to make money off it. I wonder if that's his design.
IMO it's a high quality way to shit, I just like shitting while squatting as like a special occasion type of shit. Like when you're out in the woods and you take a massive shit that you have to walk out. Feels great but I don't need to take shits like that all the time.

Handles would be an improvement.

So did you rape him and bury his corpse ?

I MEAN COME ON

Kek. She let the shit dribble in her pants.

does this help avoid shitrocks

this guy looks like my physics teacher.
oh gawd

So this guy was right.

neet

even if that's not real, I'm going to be more nervous then a chink going up an escalator from now on