Is Get Out actually the Holla Forums movie we've been waiting for?

Is Get Out actually the Holla Forums movie we've been waiting for?

This is like the fourth thread. Just post in one of others. Unless you're shilling.
You do realize nobody here watches movies, right?

This. Movies and television are the tools of the jew.

Of course they're shilling, nigger movie heard about duh raycis Holla Forums and wants some PR.

TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Not a chance.

nothing wrong with that.

kek

You're one dumb cuck.

No! This can't be happening, Jamal's in charge here!!!

He's a cuck because masturbating in the corner is the only thing he knows how to do. This is where the cuck meme will always fall flat, at best you will get the physically unfit members of the white race into it.

And it was directed by the black comedian, Jordan Peele of Key & Peele fame. I hear it's pretty good because I find his comedy pretty spotty at times.

Surprised he came up with it. Didn't know he had it in him.

Of all the subhumans, the cuckold is the most despicable, because not only is he a homosexual, he is aggressive in trying to make all men like himself.

Well considering nu/pol/ is lower than r/the_altright in terms of radicalism, yes, it is.

No, the pedo is the most despicable.

You've spent too long on in your bubble to be able to insult Holla Forums properly. Trolling is like muscles. Use it or lose it.

Worse than cuck posting.

I'll pray for you.

Even with this film

Those larpers still will want white pussy

If you hold a white dick out in front of a non-white woman she'll gravitate towards it.
It's science.

I always knew Key & Peele were /ourguys/.

Low energy, sad!

Someone's mad.

Truly, really. Nobody would be that fat on an actual Communist diet of food shortages, rats and furniture.

Kim Jong family is.

see

reminder that tu quoque is a logical fallacy

better luck next time stormderp

north korea is not true communism tho