First 4am thread of 2017

Well its 4am new years day were im at. (EST). Whats everyone up to right now?How was everyone's new years eve night?
Spent new years eve alone as usual and now im trying to get wasted but its just not happening because I probably ate to much before I started drinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DVv6dnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eating a lot of food and feeling guilty about it

I was on Holla Forums all day/night. So it was okay but I wish I had plans and it could have been better. Ideally, I wanted to have sex tonight

What did you eat?

had some steak with penne vodka on the side. My mom likes to make a good meal on new years eve

Nice. A woman who cooks for her family is the perfect woman

Happy drinking I guess

yeah it is a wonderful thing to have someone that can cook around the house.

Thanks user and ive been drinking since 2:30 and im barely feeling it.

does this mean she's a lesbian?

Honestly Id say so

fuck my life

Were you trying to date one of them user?

why else would I have been talking to a cute girl between classes?

Well you can still try to ask her out if she seems cool with you. She might not be lez or maybe shes just bi.

but if she turns me down, everyone's gonna laugh at me for the next four years

then maybe try to be friends with her first then try to take it further.

I was gonna just finish the classwork I have due on Monday; but, I had no alcohol and wanted to get drunk so I went to a shit party.

Now the dude's asleep and I'm shitposting at 4:52A.M.

I kinda wish I just got the booze and went back home.

Overall a 6/10 night.

I have a tradition where I watch The Hunt For Red October every new years eve while also eating seafood. Doing this only on new years works like a kind of marker for how fast a year goes by

then i get drunk and listen to music like any other night

Now it's 5:30, I can't fall asleep and I want to kill myself. Maybe I'm bipolar.

What kind of seafood? Sushi and Japanese general?

no, it was two ordinary cooked lobsters

they were on special offer because of new years, two for the price of one

tasty af

fucking hell sounds delicious
i coulsnt think of what to eat and ended up eating cold pizza

wish i had some goddamn lobster!!

spent nye for the first time with a girl. We had dinner with her parents and cuddled in her room afterwards while watching tv

Sitting on my computer chair, I'm about to go into the bath.

I cried 5 minutes before midnight, called my boyfriend and drunk some Brandy before going to bed

I didn't say I was a girl, nor was I attention seeking. You GTFO

IT'S A TRAP

No, I am a girl but I didn't post about it looking to attention whore

adding OC to the FRESH 2017 OC thread

I'm 16 and I have a boyfriend so I have no reason to

show tits or I report you for underage

and you will never post here again

Go on, bitch.

There is no rule about being underage on Holla Forums

(Believe it or not I know many who don''t like them)

You're my kinda dude

I didn't really get a choice on having a bath or not because it was built in the house but I still prefer them to showers
Brandy is alright, probably better than vodka but I wouldn't have too much of it
Well, I'm not a faggot but I guess I am emotional. Just anxiety and general depression

it was worth a try tho

are you a pedophile, user?

2am Monday morning here, faggots.

No, I just like the smell of underage pussy

go fuck a sheep

fuck off you piece of trash

nice trips

at least he's on top you sheep bitch

wat

wait, where are you? it's not even 1/4 to 2 on the east coast.

OK, that's gross

I'm 11 years old so no

My brother invited me to celebrate with his people and i did despite not really feeling like it.
Haven't been drinking like this for a long time and had a very good time despite not being the type fitting in with ruffian Oi Punks like these. Amazing stories were told by one man i haven't met before, things i didn't expect people to share outside of imageboards.
Never expected to enjoy myself in such an environment as much, i still wish i could rather have a group of comrades to celebrate with, but it was still a lot of fun.

Had fun music too, this one appeared to be their favorite. I can see why, lyrics are hilarious.

discord.gg/DVv6dnc

Are we doing these on Holla Forums now? Did Mark kick us out?

didn't read it lol

stayed up all night on Holla Forums and Holla Forums shitposting and then i went to the police station as a witness lol. i wasn't going to stay up all night but i had to, i knew what was going to happen so i stayed in the living room all night long and saw it all. I saw it all. fun day.