Brit/pol/ #1043: Bon Voyage, Are Nige

NIGEL FARAGE HAS RESIGNED AS LEADER OF UKIP
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

Brexit has exposed how ignorant the educated and cosmopolitan have become about modern Britain
archive.is/TzOxq
THE BLOOD GOD HUNGERS: Tony Blair: UK should keep Brexit options open
archive.is/Eznjd
Fears new Brussels law that will 'crucify' UK ports may STILL apply post-Brexit
archive.is/Prch8
THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER: Angela Merkel 'to oust Jean-Claude Juncker' as Europe splits deepen over Brexit response
archive.is/1I0FG
Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank
archive.is/OLcZt
Article pulled from the Telegraph after pressure from Theresa May's leadership campaign
archive.is/M6Kid
LEADSOM 4 PM: Meet the Conservative Party leader and PM candidate
archive.is/x0oMt
Out of EU by the SPRING: Andrea Leadsom pledges Britain would be on fast-track to Brexit
archive.is/frqj6
LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out
archive.is/YfSqf
CHILCOT: Tony Blair will NOT face investigation over Iraq war… but British soldiers could
archive.is/W6IZB
'Germany is Britain's ALLY' Germans vow to FIGHT for British access to European market
archive.is/izpmb

Other urls found in this thread:

paulnuttallmep.com/cultural-marxism/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15164970
youtube.com/watch?v=b2lJPHmZPLg
twitter.com/jongaunt
talk2meradio.com/
mobile.twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/status/749892870606381056
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html
bbka.org.uk/help/find_a_swarm_coordinator.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Green
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07hj8bs
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/30/ukip-roger-helmer-britain-invades-calais-migrant-crisis_n_7903566.html
youtube.com/user/reziztanze
ramalbumclub.com/post/146847032529/week-74-we-are-the-village-green-preservation
twitter.com/charlottechurch/status/749905094829871104
twitter.com/HenrySmithMP/status/749926932683362304
twitter.com/ntvde/status/749922017126723585
twitter.com/tombielecki/status/749814300601032704
twitter.com/RT_com/status/749869924064043008
twitter.com/BolsoverBeast/status/749863447387602944
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2984133/Farage-breaks-tears-tells-children-bullied-mercilessly-job.html
twitter.com/nunu_ramble/status/749861731233562624
standard.co.uk/news/crime/pictured-alevel-student-17-stabbed-to-death-in-notting-hill-by-gang-of-youths-on-bikes-a3287131.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Rayner
twitter.com/angelarayner?lang=en-gb
captaineuro.eu/
archive.is/ArrtE
m.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156764432/In-Europa-nicht-so-weitermachen-wie-bisher.html
express.co.uk/news/world/685999/germany-migrant-sex-attacks-swimming-pool-cologne-leaked-police-report
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/brexit-konsequenz-martin-schulz-fordert-echte-europaeische-regierung-a-1101102.html&edit-text=
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673423/Russia-send-Admiral-Kuzetnov-warship-Syria-Putin-prepares-destroy-ISIS.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
instituteforgovernment.org.uk/blog/13983/what-is-happening-to-governments-existing-policies-and-projects/
twitter.com/nicheholas/status/749911561263718400
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/89a8f38d-0676-4873-b388-46666415e8bf
youtube.com/watch?v=MJEggPzNcLE
strawpoll.me/10662912
twitter.com/DavidCoburnUKip/status/749986786311544832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR ANTI-MARXIST NUTTALL

2ND FOR BON VOYAGE, NIGEL FARAGE

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT UP YOUR SLEEVE OLD BOY?

KEK HAS GIVEN US A SIGN

Leadsom for Prime Mummy

paulnuttallmep.com/cultural-marxism/

FATTY ADKINS BTF(lip)O

NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Gingin has a boyfriend, they went on a romantic country walk and even did a spot of canoeing. Later that evening they kissed and said goodnight whilst hugging.

NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Today is a dark day

Godspeed and God bless you, Nige. May you always have a good pint in your hand, may your fish catches always be great, and may your family and friends always bring you joy.

There is no amount of gratitude that can match the magnitude of what you've fought for and achieved on our behalf.

See you around, Are Nige. Britain and history shall remember you most fondly.

He has in many ways sacrificed himself for the grater good, in many ways pulling a Lelouche. He know well that many people have and will attack him for being racist, xenophobic etc, leaving is the only way he can allow UKIP to stand on its own and make a non-racist image which it needs to garner more votes which is especially good in a political climate where Labour and the Conservatives are floundering so much. Equally let us not forget the sheer amount of hatred flung against him at every turn, he has dealt with more shit than many of us could possibly face and kept on regardless and has earned his rest, in his own words Believe in Britain, he believed and so should we that Britain will learn to stand on its own once more with new strong leaders, even if the start may be rough are nige will be watching over us from afar, let's not let him down lads.

I love her, lads

good sleep, nige

All will be well.

Imagine how bad it will feel when Nige's drinking and smoking catches up with him and he passes away prematurely

God bless you Nigel. You will go down in British legend.

Just fuck my gaming experience up fam.

The bees that live on my roof are swarming. There's millions of them, and they're trying to get in. I've closed all the doors and windows but I'm worried they might crawl down the chimney.

I thought losing Nige would be the worst thing that happened to me today. I was wrong.

Stay safe lad

Lads, does anybody know the figures for interracial couples in the UK?

I keep seeing a lot of them and it worries me a great deal.

Let them in user.

Let it end.

Reading that, I can't help being reminded of a Spitting Image sketch in which the Queen officially made the word "bollocks" no longer swearing and it was being used on the news and such.

Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere, making this post a bit redundant.

Someone will take them for you m8. Usually a bee keeper or bee society

Bees are your friend, user

You must have a lot of sugary sweeties they want to share.

Find a local beekeeper, see if they'll rehome the bees?

Highest in Europe and comparable to.Canada

Stay mad bigots tbh smh, we won the revolution and we will win the civil war.

Did Cuckwell and the Tories just take control of UKIP?

This is window right now.

I can't let Are Nige down lad. I have to live and carry on his mission.

Might look around. I'm in the countryside so there must be someone with bees around here.

Civic man live on BBC

This is the left leaning UKIP ready to swoop in if Nuttall doesn't save us

Looks like Autism pozzed OJ.

Huh, imagine that.

Not if one man has anything to say about it.

NO

Cuckwell confirmed not standing for UKIP leader

He'll always be remembered as a man who changed the world.

Have a rest, Nige. You've earnt it.

Fucking hell

LADS=

How can this be stopped?

This is beyond politics, it's like fighting a plague against nationalism itself. An entire generation of people bred to oppose it.

Good Sleep, Nige

Lad sort it out, bees are nice and all but they can't be doing that.

Make it stop

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15164970

Its already over

The Lugenpresse are going to be steaming if he gets in

Nuttal will be a suitable replacement

Mostly non whites mixing with other non whites or white men taking non white women from my experience.

White female/non white male couples are actually some of the rarest of any coupling.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This can't be how it ends. Duncan can't just win like this after everything we've achieved.

You need to cut down on sweets to be honest
It's attracting all the bees

i was supposed to wake up to see duncan sacked this morning not nige leaving

You've clearly never been to London, lad.

Fucking hell

Why have we lost sight of this?

This can't be solved!

FUCK

This meme again.

It's funny how I see a roughly 50/50 split every time, even leaning slightly towards women more.

S A L T
youtube.com/watch?v=b2lJPHmZPLg

Source?

Anyone else thinking this has something to do with that threat against his daughter?

Maybe, there are many theories, like he's tired, he didn't want to become PM, he got offered a spot on one on that Iron chick running for PM's Cabinet,and stuff like that

good sleep, Nige

no i'm sure he's had to deal with worse than some two bit nigger rapper

I live in London.

When I'm running and its sunny I deliberately look out for the couples in the park.
White women with non white men are rare. If they are with non white men they're usually fat or the guy is a paki LARPing as a white man.

That's just my own experience though. Maybe it's different in the more scummy areas.

I thought it was Juckner making the threats

Nigel is a race mixer, he is married to a saxon.

good sleep, nige

I've seen white women with non-white men throughout London.

Good Lord lad, my sides weren't ready for this.

Its different when its your kids though, can see him taking things about him on the chin. If its his kids though its a lot harder to do.

I see a lot white wimmen with brown kids here in Aylesbury. Most are ugly/fat or polish

WHY DIDN'T THE NEC TABLE HIS DISMISSAL??????

good sleep, nige

God speed are nige.
May you continue to trigger marxists and globalists for the rest of your days.

Although one does have to wonder if murdoch said something to him at that lunch together.

That'll be why lad.

I fear for the future of ukip. We could have seen nige take his place at #10 but instead the tories and labour will be given the chance to recover.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I've noticed this too. As a quarter pole it's especially depressing, I don't understand why when Poles in general seem more racially aware than us.

I presume it's because the Poles who come here are usually plebs

sorry i got mixed up with another incident. but the fact that so many people want to do him and his family harm i can understand why he wants to give politics a rest for a while

Kek I can't wait till Article 50 is filed.

He is going to help other countries dismantle EU this is good.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who is the next leader of ukip going to be?
Nuttall or woolfe?
Or reckless?

Nuttall

Nigel himself is a disgusting mongrel. He's descended from a fucking frog refugee.

After that black anti-racist campaigner pressured native Poles into having unprotected sex with him because otherwise it'd make them racist and all the girls got HIV, I'm not sure why Poles would ever have mixed kids.

I don't really leave Camden borough unless I'm going outside London.

Far as I'm concerned everywhere else in this city is shit.

Why are all the Brexit folk leaving us? It makes you wonder if any of them actually believed in Brexit at all.
Obviously Nigel did but him leaving along with everyone else just makes it look like "hurr they fucked up our country and are too scared to deal with it"
I know he deserves to put his feet up, but why now? When it looks Brexiters look bad? Especially now that we'll probably have a PM that wanted to Remain and will stall leaving until it never happens

"Coward nigel just doesnt want to face repucussions"

u wot famalam

holy shit, THE SMUGNESS IS ETERNAL

Fucked up my post.

What the fuck am I watching?

Timing is strange

Eh didn't she leave UKIP because of "racism"

Is it immoral to open an Etsy store and sell trinklets to swipple and Tumblrinas?

wew

Why lad

Probably Nuttall since he's the most visible and qualified.

Woolfe is limited in his potential by being too much of a nice guy, as well as his heritage pushing him away from any more radical lines of politics.

Reckless has a radical bent to him, but he's about as old as Nigel and also has the reputation of being an old Tory that could damage his appeal.

Aylesbury is in Bucks m8, though it is a communter town

But user, Camden has a reputation for being shit.

SE1 here and I see race mixers everyday, hopeless situation.

Boris wanted to become PM but then stuff happened with Gove which meant he was blackmailed into resigning
Cuckall was a plant from the start

Don't see why it would be, you'll spend their money better than they would

just like game of thrones

THATS A FUCKING EUROPEAN NATION STATE YOU CUNTS

God, this is fucking excellent rage material

Loads already do it fam

Current Year Politics is more interesting than any Talmudvision show
Except Australian Politics, the only thing of note from the election is One Nation got a few Senate Seats and there might be a hung parliment but who cares

Tis a shame, she'd be the only civic choice.

twitter.com/jongaunt
talk2meradio.com/

Nuttall was on here a little ago I missed it anyone know how to go back to previous shows ?

It's shit too but it's got some nice parks and communities.

Regent's and the Heath are two of the best inner city parks probably in the world.
They're also usually pretty white and friendly.

I'll take a nice countryside town/village any day of the year over it though.

mobile.twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/status/749892870606381056

Duncan reacts to resignation

Very classy cuckwell

kek

=BREXIT LEGAL CHALLENGE ON THE NEWS==

WHAT'S GOING ON!

WE WON YOU FUCKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Honestly lads if they fuck us out of this I don't know what the next move is.

I'll agree with you on how nice it is but fam, Regent's Park gets f l o o d e d with mozzies.
t. lived at St. John's Wood

What the fuck is his problem?

Autism

Keep pushing those buttons Duncan

Keep fucking pushing

It's like he actually wants to be expelled

I need Helmer quotes

Hampstead heath is the nicest part of London imo

White women have no loyalty to white genetics. They're looking for the biggest strongest thug they can so their son will also be a big strong thug and thump people to take their stuff.

Therefore because I see less COUPLES, there must be less race traitors in men than women. This logic is fucking retarded. You have a group of people who have loyalty to a relationship and a group who don't. Then you compare which group displaces the most loyalty to their children and say it proves they're the bigger traitors.

made some OC lads

Lets hope Nuttel kicks him out

Nice tbh

Lads listen to this salt.

Sword needs a bit of blood splatter

He does. He hates UKIP now and doesn't want to be in the part, but if he resigns he'll be pressured into forcing another by-election (which he is likely to lose by himself).

If he's fired from the party instead, he isn't obliged to force a by-election and can warm his seat until 2020 when he'll have secured the backing of another party, probably the Tories again.

It will spark a civil war if it doesn't go through. This is people's last peaceful hope, if it's taken away from them I would expect a violent backlash very quickly.

the heath is great but i've been seeing an increase in nig nogs and pakis up there for some reason, very sad

Basically xenos breed and flee but the white men stick around.

WHAT THE FUCK

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

good sleep, nige

They mean taller and smarter than their non-white ancestors.

It's a joke that some people like the Daily Mail are nazi racists when they publish this sort of bullshit.

Why do people even listen to these studies anymore, when these unis also have women's studies and the like.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html
M O R A L I T Y
O
R
A
L
I
T
Y

ftfy

some people think* the Daily Mail are nazi racists

WE WAS KANGZ

Farage's response

ftfty

really want to go to one of those big birmingham prayer events where 2000 mudslimes gather to pray in a big group and just kill as many as i can lads tbf

Damn.
I used to go to school down there.
Would go running through the park every Monday.
Guess you filter out the bad parts of your memories.

Banter XD

Nuttall's going to need a lot of Zyklon B.

I don't know why anyone likes the Daily Fail. The amount of fucking disgusting filth and degeneracy on the sidebar to their retarded clickbait bullshit articles gets blood squirting out my eyelids.

It's pretty obvious they make their money raising people's blood pressure like this, if anything I think papers like that are kind of our enemy since they con old people into using them to relieve pressure tbh

REKT

Beekeeper here. Go here and put your postcode in and it'll give you a list of numbers of local beekeepers who can come and remove the swarm.
They'll be docile at the moment since they're full of honey and should settle on a nearby branch or fencepost while they debate on where to move to. They'll likely be there for a couple of days while they scout for new nesting sites.

bbka.org.uk/help/find_a_swarm_coordinator.php

"In future, I won't be constrained when I answer questions. The real me will now come out"

As a retard with a fuck load of health problems I wanted to leave my corpse to medical science. This has to be done through a university and the closest that will take my meat suit is Leicester.

Guess who's body isn't going to medical science any more? Fuck Women's studies in pakiland, I want to help MY people, not give you cannibals something to put in a fucking stew.

We all do lad, but we don't fancy fighting the army. If we get control of the government the first parade that takes to the street will be gunned down and used as an example to everyone else.

cuckswell is like the roy of politics

Not really m8, it used to be much nicer when I was younger.

They probably mean inter-European relations, if the study rings true at all which it probably doesn't.

Power level: 1488

> Statement from Nigel Farage

>Nigel Farage

It's time to rest, old boy.

Thanks lad. It's not a smart idea to do something so reckless and stupid. I'm just in a black pill mood tbh.

tried

Race mixer
Green married Labour MP David Lammy in 2005;they have two sons
2012: Seb Coe – An Olympic Portrait, To celebrate Olympian ideals and the regeneration of the capital, Haringey Council commissioned Nicola Green to create an artwork centred on Lord Sebastian Coe, Chairman of LOCOG. This work is on permanent exhibition at John Lewis' Stratford store, in the Stadium Suite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Green

"The EU is a hive of Kikes, kikes and their puppets, it must be brought down"
-Nigel Farage speaking for National Socialists of Britain

Why are you showing us this mate?

I consider the black pill to be the true red pill. It's a shitty thing to admit but it's reality.

The black pill is for low-energy cucks who are too fearful to do anything and need an excuse.

Lad a day may come when the courage of men fails and we forsake all bonds of fellowship. When the Spenglerian epi-genetic failure of society becomes too much to bear and civilization enters a true dark age once again. But it's not this day, lad. This day we fight.

Oy vey what a racist song

My courage has not failed but never as my intelligence. I know that no civilization has survived the decay we suffer from out of like 90 we've had studied. Doesn't mean I won't fight for it, just means I don't know if we will win.

Except that everybody stands alone in the darkness of our times.

It's the war of all against all.

There's no guarantee that your resistance will achieve anything.

It's not like we're at the head of a massive army, our initial sacrifice seen as the first step to restore what was lost.

It could be in vain, the masses shrug and you become another "Death to Traitors. Freedom for Britain".

Nigel has done more in the non violent political arena to garner support than violence could have ever brought him.

Lad…

Paul Nuttall on any questions 2/7/2016

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07hj8bs

I'm sorry for your loss britbongs

Reminder that if Raheem was still in UKIP he'd be able to stop the Cucks from taking over

This was just recommended to me on OKC. Why the fuck am I on dating sites?

He's still in UKIP, in all but name

That street-shitter?

Ever had success with them?

Thank you for confirming my point.

You're projecting your own lifestyle onto that of people with actual connections and hope, who get out in the world and hear people talking in the same hushed tones common to revolutionary movements - and who mentioned violence? It's a possibility, one you must accept, but I never so much as implied that you need to pick up a cricket bat and go around clubbing Pakistanis.

True lad. And I feel that pain as well. But I have hope that we can break the cycle. There are so many new factors in play.

good sleep, nige

Just gonna post some guardian anal rage

Even Hitchens has expressed hope in the past weeks, nonsense pessimism from Brit/pol/ is like water off of a ducks dick to me.

Took me 18 months but I met a traditional girl on there and had a year long relationship. Didn't work out and I'm not sure those 12 months of dealing with a woman was worth the 18 months of daily rejection. It's like a Korean MMO that has no level up ding

Even people who want no more immigrants usually consider non-whites British if they were born here. Those people already out breeding us who we need to get rid of they consider to be part of "us"

This tbh.

There are so many crazy things happening in politics right now anyway, who can say what the future holds?

I mean, imagine a week before the EU ref. Did anyone expect Nigel resigning, Boris not being the favorite for PM and Comrade Corbyn sticking it out?

And lets not forget lads, that the EU's days of reckoning are ahead of us. Netherlands, France, and the incoming Italian situation.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/30/ukip-roger-helmer-britain-invades-calais-migrant-crisis_n_7903566.html

Helmer is actually a fucking madman

LMAO YOU LOSER THOUGH JUST LAST WEEK THAT LIBERTARIANISM IN UKIP WAS DEAD AND THAT I'D BE GETTING THE BOOT, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reeee

Nigel Farage is a modern day Cincinnatus.

What on Earth are they talking about?

Even if he had stayed on what exactly were they expecting him to do? Trigger Article 50? Lead the country through Brexit? What position is Nige in to do anything practical?

What are they complaining about? That a man enters politics to argue for a referendum he knew he would win, and once assured leaves politics?

Surely this is the kind of 'principle' that lefties would love if it was displayed by a luvvie.

Hopefully Nuttall

If he wins, UKIP will storm the North. The next leader must be crowned by Nigel.

I had bees in my loft and I needed to get rid of them.

You can't really buy 'bee killer' but you can buy ant killer which I found to be super effective against bees (presumably because of their similar physiology). I spread this stuff around and in 15 mins flat they were all dead.

If you read the instructions on any insect killer and it says 'do not use on bees' - well, use it on bees.

No they don't mate. Once again you're projecting your own encounters onto the rest of us - people are and will never be comfortable with thinking of non-whites as British, such a thing isn't psychologically permissible. There's a reason people flock to their in-group, that "BME" exists and that the census includes prefix-British.

Have you served in the forces? It may wake you to just how red-pilled the populace of this nation is.

Lefties don't think this isn't a legitimate and enlightening line of enquiry.

We're winning lads! We won Brexxit! The tides are changing! The country's totally red pilled just like we are!

They know the BBC is full of shit, they don't like Muslims. They have no problem with any of the other MAJOR ISSUES we face.

It's like saying "I don't like the noose around your neck, but we're fine with the stab wounds". Either way we're in the shit.

NW1 reporting in. Where you at fam? The shit part (Somers Town) or the bourgeiose part (Primrose hill)?

I'm certain that all these remainers who've emerged since brexit are people who never followed politics until June 24th when the woke up and realised the UK had left the EU

Go on leddit, twatter, goybook, they seem to think Farage is running away from the mess he created, but any basic understanding of politics would tell you that he has no role to play.

Why don't you progress towards a brick wall you cunt?

Is this supposed to be funny?
You could take literally any person in the world, grab quotes from them, and stick them next to caricatures.

All out of arguments, Chaim?

He should have asked if the emoji's face was tilted as well, tbh.

Brits.

Farage didn't quit. He died. He's dead and this is his families way of breaking the news easy on you.

You fucking cunt.

tbh I like the look of all the probable UKIP candidates right now

It's nice that unlike the other parties we only have to worry about a few select outliners and not the Core of the party when thinking about a new leader

Okay Stefan.

RWDS

Not to mention that during his Q&A he said he wouldn't rule out being a part of negotiations, and that he'd still be attending to his duties in the EU parliament.

JOE OWENS IS THE LAST HOPE FOR BRITISH NATIONALISM
SUBSCRIBE TO COACH OWENS CHANNEL IMMEDIATELY
SUBMIT TO AND BEGIN IMPLEMENTING COACH OMEN'S STRATEGIES
DISASSOCIATE WITH ALL SPIES WHOM COACH OWENS HAS EXPOSED

youtube.com/user/reziztanze

Will Stefan do a "THE TRUTH ABOUT NIGEL FARAGE" Video now?

The choice is purely between Nuttall and Woolfe. Woolfe would make a far better home secretary as he doesn't have the charisma, but is definitely intellectual.

Either way the next leader's a Northerner. With such tribalism in regional identity, Northern Labour MPs should prepare their arseholes.

Your post was hyperbolic abuse of women, a nonsense tangent during a conversation about the red-pilled nature of the common Brit. You're a typical shut-in, mate.

WE ARE THE MORALITY MAN PRESERVATION SOCIETY
ramalbumclub.com/post/146847032529/week-74-we-are-the-village-green-preservation
MORALITY MEETS THE KINKS

He has said for years that he wanted is life back and that after Brexit he'd be happy to retire

Holla Forums?

What are these lies I keep hearing about?

They never actually name any, they just say he lied.

The unremitting outpours of salty remainian tears on GoyBook were at first highly delectable, however, the 'im so clever talking about politics and stuf!!11' schitck on GoyBook forced me to conclude that 80% of my 'friends'were outright retards. I have since deleted my account and I am substantially happier for not having to listen to their cretinous
opinions.

No, I'm just not a virgin and know that UKIP has major support amongst women.

Women follow strong men, at the moment strong men cuck themselves to left-wing ideologies and shut-ins blame women for their woes.

God bless ya, ya old bastard, Nige. I can't say I'm happy that you're leaving, but I'm happy for you all the same. I hope we live up to your expectations.

The argument for lowering the voting age is just building in leaps and bounds.

I will say though

That's what hurts me the most tbh

I wanted Nigel to destroy cucks in the commons M-Maybe he'll pull a Salmond and run for an MP (Even though unlike Salmond he won)

This; they just say things with nothing to back up their claim.

Nige hasn't retired from politics, he's resigned as leader of UKIP

Women who are single vote for the status-quo (Labour/Green/Remain) and women who are married vote for whatever their husband is voting for. You're simply doubling the husband's vote.

Every day.

This . It doesn't mean he's not going to campaign in GE 2020, although we don't know anything about his future plans.

I think everybody knows what Farage means when he says "decent ordinary folk".

He was based but is Nuttall takes the reigns we could see an even better UKIP.

Hello GCHQ.

He's going to take down the EU

Is that a character from Game of Thrones?

Do you think in abstract all the time or only when an argument has to be made? You know full well that there's much more to it than that, from the Old Labour voting bloc and "keep the X out" to the propaganda (smear) campaigns. Four million is a lot of votes, especially considering the low turnout in British politics.

Civics pls

(((MENSCH)))

FUCKING TORIES LIKE CUCKSWELL AND HER ALL CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH

Aye, my mother switched to UKIP once my Dad did. It's the same with female friends/acquaintances too - you can alter their opinions with very little effort provided you're capable of non-aggressive confrontation.

Wew lads, what the fuck is going on

She isn't an MP anymore, why is she still relevant?

She's not a jew you twat

Oh, so that's the angle they're going for?

UKIP was going to clean up the old Labour vote anyway, it has nothing to do with Farage leaving.

THE KING IN THE NURRTH

IT'S JUST LIKE GAME OF THRONES

I really wish this slight would take off. Perhaps we need to spread it to the "Pedo Westminster" lefty guys and let them have some fun.

Making a Nige collage tribute video tbh lads

What are the best pics of Nige that need to be included?

Have we started the fire?

Laurie looks like a Jewish Sansa.

And suddenly they're ascribing all political power to him. Nigel Farage, gents: the MP who never had a seat and the PM who never once won a GE, and the most influential man in modern day Britain.

Farkensteiner must be taking the piss, right?

Are Nige had to resign as he killed Joe's Cock

She's since deleted this tweet

Fucking Plebbit.

Music suggestion

THIS IS WHY KRAUTS ARE WORSE THAN MUSLIMS

Yes, John Oliver splits opinion on reddit quite a lot

Men don't want to marry used up whores, so good luck finding men to "turn these women to UKIP".

The turning point in women's lives is having children. Pre-children and post-children women have vastly different political desires.

Fuck I hate having to deal with traditionalists when talking about women. They're insanely blue pilled and white knight every 2 bit whore they can find while blaming the modern man for the sins of his father.

I'm 30, I have no way to stop the shit going down, I have no way to fight the state to fix it. But of course it's my responsibility to put a the horse back in the field now it's destroyed half of fucking Tokyo like it's Godzilla.

Wait this cunt thinks she's still relevant after The Sun got a picture of her twat on her 18th birthday?

Lord Chief Justice Charlotte Church QC
twitter.com/charlottechurch/status/749905094829871104

More

Fucking cunt.

If it's anyone doing that, it's your sodding lot, you bloody useless wankers.

Once again you've put words into my mouth, once again I'll correct you - I never said you should get married, in the post you responded to I even outright claimed that female friends and acquaintances can be influenced to vote for your preferred party.

Why are you pretending you're the weight of the world is on your shoulders you fucking cretin? You're speaking to people with the exact same political outlook who're actually active in reconstructing this nation. As I said before, you're nothing but a lazy coward looking for an excuse. Fuck off.

IN WHAT WAY DO THEY WANT HIM TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY?

FUCKING NORMIES

REEEEEEE

Two of them are standing for Prime Minister

I CAN'T TAKE THIS RETARDATION ANY MORE LADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice dubs btw

They're lashing out. They still can't accept defeat and acknowledge that they're the ones holding Britain back, so they'll fling any shit they can find, even if they have to shit into their own hands.

Nigel you gave this Amerifat pride in his British roots and hope for the United Kingdom citizens. You will be greatly missed.

and more

Someone has never debated a lefty woman. :)

I don't have the same outlook as you. My outlook is WE'RE FUCKED. Yours is "We can still save the titanic if we just kick harder!"

Happy Independence Day to you, lad.

Better win your country back now.

Thanks man.

Trump has to make it.

That's a nice gesture.

TOPPEST OF TOP KEKS
twitter.com/HenrySmithMP/status/749926932683362304

good sleep, nige

Good sleep nige lad

fucking rats

Classical singer turned foul-mouthed hussy with warning colouration.

I'd rather not start drinking when I just woke up. But fuck it eh?

Cheers to you Nigel, we did it.

A little alcohol in one's morning tea never hurts especially when it's hurting.

See, he's holding a British flag! Bigots btfo :^)

kek

When do we get to vote to leave the Eurovision Song Contest lads? I can't stand the thought of it happening again next year.

Civic Nationalist coup when?

good sleep, nige

German Police register massive rise in sexual assaults at swimming pools
…soon…..
twitter.com/ntvde/status/749922017126723585

Must be white Germans that feel restless since the migrants gets all the girls.

Too many cuckservative infiltrators. Carswell job was simple: destabilise the party as much as possible internally and oust Farage. Without Farage, the UKIP problem goes away - they are no longer a threat.

good sleep, nige

is this fucking real?

are U going to call pest control?

NEVER

good sleep, nige

UKIP already achieved it's goals, it doesn't need to go any where, it won and can rest well after a job done as soon as it's signed.

Yes, I have. I literally just said I had.

Just fuck off already you pathetic cuckold, pessimists are a bigger cancer than Marxists.

is nuttall literally hitler?

*perfect*

One thing I remember is the case of immigrants shitting and masturbating in the pool in a town called Zwickau, then I looked extra hard at the cheque in this picture and saw it said "Zwickau" on it. I wondered if the person holding it had anything to do with the swimming pool incident.

look at that dirty scottish slut exposing her knees

We have 20 years until all our old people die off and we're left with nothing but pakis and niggers. Take the hit fucktard.

WEW LADIES

I have much bigger goals for UKIP.

I think most of us here do.

Lad, that ruse was tried 3 days ago.

that's a bit Nazi tbh

good sleep, nige

good sleep, nige
God knows you deserve it.

I keep reading here and there that Thersa May is a closet Brexiteer. Is this right? Is there any evidence to suggest this?
I mean, I know she's a threat to privacy and would dismantle the british police force if she could, but you have to give her props that she is a strong leader and would be great to have on side if she were secretly a Brexiteer

I can feel it lads. Nuttall will be our new fuhrer.

GOOD SLEEP, NIGE

She oversaw immigration to the UK yet still supported remain the whole time. She's a traitor looking for power and nothing more.

Complete opposite. She was a quiet, cowardly Remainer.

Who couldn't do anything about immigration and local crimes, but instead focused on muh wimmins.

She was an open remainer, a typical poisonous fruit of the Cameron-era Tory Party. She is below contempt.

Has Godders said anything recently?

I swear these people don't actually listen to anything he says

I love Nuttal tbh. He's the only worthy successor.

I loved when he went to debait remaincucks in newcastle and started bantering about how it feels like stalin's russia.

Godspeed, Nige.

Nigel's life goal:
[x] Take our country back

Nuttal's life goal:
[ ] Smash cultural Marxism

Bungle's back with a vengeance

Brexit live: Douglas Carswell rules out standing for Ukip leadership after Nigel Farage resigns

==WEWWWWWWWWWWWWW==
Here's a link, if you lived in the UK for 5 years as EU citizen you can get permanent residence for £65
h++ps://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/505032/EEA_PR__03-16.pdf

"We’ve got to fight back. We have to say enough is enough and that the sexual abuse of 1,400 girls in Rotherham should be the last straw.

I want to see a revolution in this country"

t. Paul Nuttall

good sleep, nige

BACK BUNGLE

Nigel's departure is like the hero's mentor leaving in a book, lads.
He's our King Arthur, and he will return in our hour of need.

Pity we have the most thin skinned society our nation has ever seen then isn't it?

twitter.com/tombielecki/status/749814300601032704

good sleep, nige

consultants = immigrants

good sleep, nige

Had enough of this tbh lads

What if Nige was secretly forced out lads?

webm related

ANGLO KIKES

Britain should…
Accept free movement to access single market: 42%
Give up access to single market to stop free movement: 38%
(Ipsos Mori)

On how confident you are in Britain's political leaders to get the best Brexit terms:
Confident: 30%
Not confident: 59%
(via Ipsos Mori)

"There should be another General Election before negotiations start…":
Agree: 48%
Disagree: 23%
(via Ipsos Mori)

"The Government and MPs do not reflect the views of the British public towards the EU":
Agree: 54%
Disagree: 11%
(via Ipsos Mori)

Not possible

"ACCESS" TO THE SINGLE MARKET?

EVERYONE HAS "ACCESS" TO THE SINGLE MARKET WITHOUT FREE MOVEMENT

FUCK OFF

Britain should…
Believe in our polls: 100000000%
Continue to be doubtful of them: -666%

KEK
twitter.com/RT_com/status/749869924064043008

Lib Dems trying very incompetently to steal UKIP votes.

lel

JUST

Not only is Theresa May a brilliant statesman she also has a sense of style and fun (SHE LIKES SHOE'S!!!) that could genuinely unite this glorious isle of our's.
#VOTEMAY

What a ponce.

twitter.com/BolsoverBeast/status/749863447387602944

Reported

Lay down your sweet and weary head
Night is falling, you have come to journey's end
Sleep now and dream of the ones who came before
They are calling from across the distant shore

Why do you weep
What are these upon your face
Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away
Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping

What can you see on the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
Across the sea, a pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

And all will turn to silver glass
A light on the water
Grey ships pass into the west

good sleep, nige

Meanwhile, in burger politics

Sounds like our poster faux-controversy.

tbf Holla Forums actually did make the poster, then Trump retweeted it and the news found out about Holla Forums

It's possible. Same with Boris.

He has children, the cold hearted bitches don't give a shit about children. What if they told him that they will take his children from him if he doesn't leave.

His children are most important things in this world to him.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2984133/Farage-breaks-tears-tells-children-bullied-mercilessly-job.html

The pain.

Nonces noncing

twitter.com/nunu_ramble/status/749861731233562624

This will be the end of Trump's campaign.

THEY'RE USING FIVE POINT STARS AROUND "TRUMP TWEET CONTROVERY" THESE ANTI-SEMITES CANT EVEN GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF A SIX POINT STAR? OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

it will be nuttall

Nah, someone else made the poster and it was posted on halfchan. Was still redpilled though

standard.co.uk/news/crime/pictured-alevel-student-17-stabbed-to-death-in-notting-hill-by-gang-of-youths-on-bikes-a3287131.html

A GOOD BOI HE AIN'T IN GANGS N TINGS BRUV

I wonder why

HE DINDU NUFFIN

WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

BAN ASSAULT BICYCLES

It depends on what the slight is. We're rather liberal on swear words, but not on, say, racial epithets. Three-quarters of a Century ago, the reverse might have been true.

Underrated post made me piss my pants

My dense local mp starts her new job as shadow educayshun sec. in the next minute or two on the parliament channel. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Rayner
twitter.com/angelarayner?lang=en-gb

Guido's commentators all seem to support Woolfe. They seem to think he would stop all the Lefty luvvies calling UKIP racist.

I just think it's hilarious that there's more serious competition for the UKIP leadership than the bloody Labour party.

I was about to say I ws worried Nige stepping down.

But, if he's better at getting independence than running a nation- fair play to him.

But Trump used all that BS to propell himself further!
True Nige isn't a scratch on the future US president- but you'd think he'd have learned a trick or two.
I wonder if the wheel coming off his car and that mob that attacked him in the pub had a grearer effect on him than we realized.

So- how do we meme/ensure Nuttall gets in?

Who gives a fuck if they call you racist (selecting a quadroon wouldn't stop that anyway)

Good sleep, Nige.

Woolfe wins and UKIP are finished. White working class voters will leave. Woolfe can't reach out to other voters due to a total lack of personality.

These are strange times we're living through lads. It's rare I get the feeling I'm witnessing history in the making but it's becoming all too familiar to me these past few months.

With everything that's happening in the world, the leave vote, the EU disintegrating, Trump's victory in the US all but wrapped up, Labour in disarray, the Conservatives split and now a new leader for UKIP, hopefully Paul Nuttall.

These show me there's still a lot of hope left. I think we're going to make it. I think we're all going to make it.

This isn't the beginning of the end, only the end of the beginning.

Speaks like a white man, looks like a white man, acts like a white man.
You get the idea.

Woolfe being leader wouldn't stop any allegations.

Nuttall is in anyway, he's a white Northman with the credentials to do it. They need him to sway the old Labour vote.

We need a Corbyn/Nuttall version of this

Woolfe doesn't look white to anyone with eyes, but I agree that he's not Obongo enough to appease the leftists.

Good job too, because Northerners won't vote for a wog.

So I guess all UKIP members get a vote on this? I'll vote Nutall

captaineuro.eu/

BBC News comments man. I just don't know.

Please let this be a subtle troll, because that sounds like paradise.

We certainly do.

flabby has been

So they're saying their little metropolitan clique consistently fucks things up for everyone?

good sleep, nige

He looks Welsh.
Got the right curly hair/skin colour to do it.

I always thought he looked off but just assumed he was from that weird area of this isles where people look vaguely like shitskins.

Globalists complaining about misinformation? That's gloriously ironic since for 70 years they have been the masters of social engineering and media based disinformation to steer the public into becoming good little slaves.

He looks like a nigger. Do you perhaps suffer from autism?

'The most courageous politician in 25 years' Glowing tribute to Nigel Farage

archive.is/ArrtE

Stalybridge here. Living among such tribal Labour voters is a drag.

I know that. He's generally spot on but white working class aren't going to ditch their well worn Labour trenches for a well spoken barrister, Manc or not. Last word was he was consulting his wife on whether to run. Hopefully she talks some sense into him.

Said it before but a Nuttall leadership with, God willing, a shadow cabinet for Woolfe to be SHS would be great.

who /weakforJewgirls/ here?

w e w

What the fuck are you talking about?

pretty good tbh

The cringe

literally wot

Brown eyes, dark skin and curly black hair are noticeably more common in Wales than in any other area of Britain.

Geneticists think it's because they have strong Iberian heritage.

You'll know if you ever see one. As a kid I used to think they were shitskins.

Just realised I went to the same secondary school as Woolfe. Well what do you know.

Also interesting that both presumed fore-runners for the leadership are Catholics.

Well, he's won my vote.

Er. Is this true?

Luciana's gotten nice and thick

Means a resignation if it is.

Here's the article. I don't speak German.

m.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156764432/In-Europa-nicht-so-weitermachen-wie-bisher.html

While nothing has been done to curb the kebabs and we're sending money to Africa to try and stop them invading us instead of spending it on border security and deportations.

The problems at home are not being fixed. We're rearranging the deck furniture on the titanic and acting like we've won.

It's about the atmosphere, I know nothing has changed in terms of policy. I feel more hope for the future though and I think more people will demand these kinds of policies from our leaders

The parts in question are here. My translation after original in greentext:

Welt am Sonntag: You said before the referendum: 'In is in. Out is out.' What does 'out' mean today?

Schäuble: I used this formulation upon express request from the British Finance Minister [George Osborne].

Welt am Sonntag: Of all people, the Brits requested a German for that?

Schäuble: Yes, George Osborne requested that I come to London in order to strengthen the "Remain" camp and to show that a Brexit would be an irreversible step. Only those who are members of the club can have a say in determining the rules of the club. That's why I said this sentence. I actually own no copyright for it.

I wouldn't say 'dark hair and eyes' means 'identical to a quadroon' lad.

I have noticed with Jewish women even though they often aren't much to look at, there's something about them that kind of draws you in.

OSBORNE MUST RESIGN
OSBORNE MUST RESIGN
OSBORNE MUST RESIGN
OSBORNE MUST RESIGN
OSBORNE MUST RESIGN
OSBORNE MUST RESIGN

Funny how Jewish Woolf looks in that pic

Sort of like a serpent's hypnotic eyes

Let's see if the media picks this up. His head must roll for this treachery.

Thanks for the translation.

It's his fucking face lad. I'm convinced you're an autist now.

express.co.uk/news/world/685999/germany-migrant-sex-attacks-swimming-pool-cologne-leaked-police-report

LEAKED POLICE REPORT IN GERMANY - confirms surge of migrant sex attacks in swimming pools

"The K12 can confirm a surge in sex crimes at these establishments.

"In particular rape and the sexual abuse of children in bathing establishments have given us grave cause for concern. The perpetrators are, for the most part, immigrants."

The authenticity of the report been confirmed by authorities in Duesseldorf.

They're approachable, that's why. You know you could have them because they're remarkably average.

In all likelihood lad. UKIP is over. Without the single issue holding everybody together the differences of opinion, and they are vast, will tear the party into pieces.

It's been a long and hard road for us but we achieved our goals and that's all that matters.

use Tesco wasp killer foam spray and a face mask. You aren't supposed to use it on Bees, but it works.

They're off, I just personally never thought Woolfe was mixed.

When I found out it made a lot of sense but until then it hadn't really occurred to me.

good sleep, nige

some chick I follow on Faceberg just "liked" this
help me blow her the fuck out without alienating her and leaving the door open for possible sex in the future.

Don't kill bees ffs they're already dying out

good sleep, nige

Nationalism is the zeitgeist.

UKIP have only just begun.

I feel sick.

I'll work on translating the whole article; might dig out some ammunition for us.

Who /ballet/ here?

Imagine being a paki and knowing 52% of the population don't even like fellow Europeans coming into the country.

good sleep, nige

This girl was talking about this on LBC this morning, she seemed well intentioned but utterly clueless.

Sad really.

Yes, it's a straight up vote by all members in good standing.

Pretend you don't care, fuck her, then reveal you're a shitlord.

Interracial is largely non-existent, and men choose partners close to their own IQ, so… Oh, and black man, white woman combo isn't probably recorded, since there is no official father.
This is probably East Asians with white men that is being spoken of.

WANTED
Yr 2 MOTORSPORT JOURNALIST/PR STUDENT We're looking for someone to run our Social Media pages & do other PR work [email protected]/* */

It's so absent of facts it's difficult to refute factually

ttpw do you know about the Pakistani who is searching for you?

I don't speak Urdu, I'm afraid. (Oh Enoch, where are ye?)

EU parl. president Schulz calls for dismantling of EU commission and creation of a 'real' elected 'EU government'
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/brexit-konsequenz-martin-schulz-fordert-echte-europaeische-regierung-a-1101102.html&edit-text=

…SNAKES…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673423/Russia-send-Admiral-Kuzetnov-warship-Syria-Putin-prepares-destroy-ISIS.html
Looks like Assad might win tbh

FUCKING TORIES

Maybe so, but i can't see UKIP taking the helm here. At least not without some serious fucking change. Like, half the party leaving kinda change. Even then it could go either way, return to its noble libertarian roots or embrace its new cuckservative ways.

They'll be taking plenty of flowers in places like Rotheram.

BASED BRILLO MAN

Our greatest ally

Neil is biased in a good way.

GOOD SLEEP, NIGE

There's a guy in Pakistan called Wajahat Al Qureshi, he has your pictures, thinks you also live in Pakistan. He was told you were going to be at "The macdonalds in Gizri" so he went there to meet you. He really likes you, he said he was wandering all through town trying to find your face

webm related is him btw

Fucking normies. If only battleships would make a comeback ;_;
That's gonna take a while

Anyone else just terrified of a civil war against muslims?

Er… right.
Any proof?

JUST

PLEASE LAUGH

Has anyone actually watched new Top Gear?

Family speaks out on 14 year old schoolgirl killed in sexually motivated attack by migrant who had served a prison sentence for murdering his wife in his native Latvia

"Like Alice our family is in favour of free movement, in favour of the EU, we do not believe any citizen deserves to be treated differently based on their race or nationality"

"We ask in the strongest terms that our position not be misunderstood or abused in order to support an anti-immigrant position with which we profoundly disagree"

How the fuck Assad hasn't won yet?

What a bunch of faggots.

Sorry, Alice, but your family don't love you that much. They don't seem to want to prevent what happened to you.

All sides ran out of manpower.

Nobody can launch a serious offensive so it's stuck.

I caught the final episode. It made me appreciate just good Clarkson, May and Hammond were at acting - compared to them this version seemed like a school play.

Disgusting. Reminds me of this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

Scum

Well fuck! I wanted to stop being a NEET and get my shit in gear but that's not looking very bloody likely now is it? I need to find the items with big profits and then undercut the stores by 5p since I can flog them from my bedroom.

I don't feel sorry for these people, not at all.

I can't see this business scaling up too well anyway

Hahaha, she was a fucking 14 year old.

Noice.

How Brexit is throwing policies& projects off course: a list of what has been left behind
instituteforgovernment.org.uk/blog/13983/what-is-happening-to-governments-existing-policies-and-projects/

That's not a very smart move lad, considering people sell their used figurines online.

Just speculation…

Just goes to show how terrible their planning and succession plans were.

Maybe you can try to get in touch with the other user who was on a while ago, with an established business

LEL

God bless are Nige.
Sad to see him go, but watching his resignation I understood. He never wanted career politics, that's probably why I liked him so much. He was the hero who emerged when we needed him most, and now his mission is complete. God bless.

Good sleep, Nige

He might do a good job, even.

That kind of true passion is rare these days, most politicians just jump on the state bennies bandwagon.

Falklands 2.0 when?

(chk'd)
DUBS CONFIRM

That would be fantastic.

Not selling painted models lads, selling tools to paint. Brushes, paints, sculpting tools, that sort of thing.

KEK
twitter.com/nicheholas/status/749911561263718400

smh

Beta cuck alert

Remind me lads, what did she die for?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG

Meme it to him.

Dedicating her life to marxist globalism.

NOTHING

good sleep, nige

Being insulted and abused for decades must wear you down. It was a pretty impressive run none-the-less.

Is he going to blame his exit on Brexit this time?

FACT

Little bit disappointed user.

Jesus Christ, Chris, give it a rest already. This intense buttpain isn't good for the human body.

It's hard to argue that someone is a career politician when he is actively campaigning to make himself unemployed. I won many an argument of that vein by bringing up this fact.

He's joking lad, don't worry.

Remember that lawsuit Mishcon said they were bringing against the Referendum?

he loves you ttpw

Fucking based.

PIRACY WILL DESTROY OUR DEVELOPMENT

New Top Gear crew.

I'd watch it tbh

Low effort, lad

A-are you catfishing some Indian with TTPW's pics?

Is it wrong that I'm attracted to womanlets, lads?

I don't want my kids to be manlets.

real_communism.mp4

UH OH

Nah, I just told him a beautiful woman who goes by "ttpw" lives near him, and that he should meet her.

OY

What if NatSoc was such a good system of government the Jews took it for themselves while branding it as the most evil thing ever so no one else could?

Top lad, thanks for the link.

Hyped tbh

This seems like a pretty standard move in UK politics, or at least that's my impression from watching The Thick of It. If he resigns now, people will remember him for the things he's done later down the line, and will forget about all the racism. Meanwhile, he can coast on the goodwill that his successors create when he comes back to lead UKIP again.

I should say supposed racism, not that I think he is a racist.

Subject: The rise of antisemitism

Excellent.

What a joke, who on earth is anti-semetic these days? Israel is our greatest ally!

THE PROCEEDING WILL START SHORTLY

Stop it please for fucks sake

MUMMYKINS NOW NUMBER 2

BULLY DEPORTATIONS SOON

Hope Gove kills himself now

Eu Ref in a nutshell?

It actually was around during the Referendum, actually, and it's fucking stupid. He's not even out of UKIP; just not at the top seat anymore.

Pretty hopeful for this, just hope Tory members vote for her once she gets to the final ballot.

w e w

ITS HAPPENING

What's this for?

link?

It's his Nuremberg trial

Hardly. The guy questioning him is his friend.

Then why is he asking you for sex?

ta

I have. The BBC tried to recreate the "cars 'n bantz" of Clarkson, May & Hammond and it's been shit. If they'd gone back to the original Top Gear formula of Rippon, Woollard and Edmonds with a multi-million budget it could have worked.

CUCKY SUZZANE ON LBC

top fucking kek

When did the Simpsons stop making me laugh

FINANCING OF THE SLAVE TRADE
LIETRALLY SPEAKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT JEWS ARE BEHIND SLAVE TRADE

SHUT IT DOWN

Why is she wearing an alien hat?

FACTS ARE ANTISEMETIC GOY

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING TRAITOR

JEWS ARE CHIEF FINANCIERS OF THE SLAVE TRADE

YOU LITERALLY CAN NOT DENY THIS, IT IS A FACT

SAYING FACTS IS NOT BAD

Don't think I want to see her smug face after Nige taking a step back today, tbh.

This shit is hilarious

Seeing shit like this just reinforces to me that everything is in turmoil for them, they're all confused, we're the only ones who know what's going on because we were the only ones who prepared for it, hoped for it even. The ball is in our court now.

strawpoll.me/10662912
strawpoll.me/10662912
strawpoll.me/10662912
You know what to do

He didn't resign over Top Gear, he's getting out of public eye because the police are about to start investigating him over allegations of child abuse.

The BBC has a knack of attracting such individuals :^)

good sleep, nige

Change my "Remain" vote to "Leave"?
Why yes user, of course I would do that. Because I totally voted Remain in the referendum like a good goy.

Hate this meme. Just call it what it is; the Islamic State

So are we backing Leadsom? Seems the only viable option. A bit weary about it thought because she was a Literal Who to me a month ago

"Jewish humans" lel

STATES, LOWERCASE

Same.

She's the only electable Brexiteer in the Tory tbh (Gove's reputation is now toxic), and anyone would be better than Terrible Theresa.

Every time the news says "So-called Islamic State", I say very loudly "So-called IRA".
Given where I am situated especially, this gets the point across immediately, simply and effectively to even normies who might not be too bright.

Jeremy getting roasted lads.

I don't like this feeling

>Fiona Mactaggart, MP for Slough literally just called for the government to "speed up the process" of allowing EU nationals to become British

SO CALLED "TERRORIST" GROUPS

Checkmate, bigot. #NotAllTerrorists

She's the only electable person on our side after Gove stabbed Boris in the back and then proceeded to shoot himself in the foot.

Fact she is so unknown means the Tory membership base will not vote for her as much as May. PM Theresa "1984 is my bible" is now practically inevitable.

Fuck him, he is cucm.

Why am I not surprised.

SO-CALLED RIGHTWING DEATH SQUADS

Almost feeling bad for Corbyn here

70s fashion. Do.Never.Test.

He says Palestne…lel

Post YFW when Based Corybachek brings about LWDS to purge the Jewish scourge so we can import more based Muslims.

Fucking kill me now, Corbyn should have sided with the kikes because we're going to get brown bombed now

He's not particularly keen of either but his hands are tied; any modern 'left winger' must pander to the SJW libtards or lose the vote. The voter base now believes being left wing solely means being pro-immigration and pro-"diversity".

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CUCK FOR MUZZIES, JEZ!
LETTING THEM IN TO YOUR PARTY EN MASS COULD HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES!

KNOWS MENTIONED

He has a point there though.
The definition of holocaust is 'sacrifice by fire' and those firebombs sure were hot

Go away cuck

I'm working in Parliament later this year. Is it ok to wear a tweed suit?

"real holocaust" bullshit is as annoying as "real racist" bullshit.

Hahaha

Do it for are nige.

top kek

twitter.com/DavidCoburnUKip/status/749986786311544832

No

If we were to scrap an unelected HoL - there is no point in having one. Why bother electing a second house which will mirror the first? It should be reformed to include party-independent specialists in a wide range of fields.

This woman asking the questions is an utter bitch

Who does Brit/pol/ back to succeed Nigel?
My money's on Coburn or Nuttall, I'm not too keen on Woolfe tbh.

Unless you are over 50, no.

kek I'm glad I'm completely neutral in this bullshit

I'm just glad both sides are going to kill each other

Lads Corbyn just said Paki

Tbh, we do need electoral reform in this country, and the Lords should be trimmed down. Titles should not be given out like candy. And the Lords are pretty useless as the second chamber of a so-called 'bicameral system' when they don't even have the ability to veto or vet what the Commons does.

Nuttall or bust.

Lads where are we watching Corbo get roasted?

Gibs me links REEEEEEEEEEE

BUNGLE FOR LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION

What is this blue sash thing that this darkie bitch is wearing?
Why is she wearing that?

But I want to make a statement

In Australia the government just recently dissolved both houses of parliament because they were having trouble getting bills passed by the elected upper house, which was filled with quite a lot of independent senators.

God I hate that bald fucking cunt

What? How? The England (which is most of the UK) is a single state. Why the fuck does it need a federal system? Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland already have devolved parliaments.

Endless fucking coalitions then with constant gridlocks. At least try instant runoff AV first.

Not a bad idea tbh, because here in Australia we've managed to get a lot of fashy people elected in the Senate. However, we need less democracy not fucking more.

UNHAPPY IS ANTISEMITIC

Lazy bugger.

So like the Eire Sinead?

Seanad, not Sinead.

REEEEEEEEE

AUNTY SUZANNE YOU'RE A CUNT

I honestly don't think I'd be able to stand 5 minutes in this committee. Everything is so painfully pedantic. It's like watching a room of autists arguing over tiny details of single words. Bureaucracy was a mistake

They're pushing him to say FUCK THE KIKES RACEWA NAO

Wouldn't a Federal parliament allow us to integrate Ireland, Canada, Australia and New Zealand almost seamlessly?

I'm never going to get over the state of Corbyn's ministers.

Yes.

Do you think Corbs is going to get mega red pilled by this whole thing?

FUCK OFF YOU IRA CUNT

No Labour is just a paki pandering party

That's government hearings for you. Decidedly less exciting than a hearing at the Old Bailey.

Just when I start to forget why I hate this cunt so much

Hitler worked with the Muslims to get rid of the Jewish menace, we've been looking in the wrong direction all this time.

All joking aside, I'm so glad everyone in Labour is so uncomfortable right now

This is the best I've seen Corbyn perform tbh

Will he run?

I hate bitches with cold, dead eyes on their high horse like that. Condescending whore.

go back to yank/pol/

If Coburn lost weight he'd be a bit more popular tbh

He's based but he's still poo in the loo.

Fund it

I like him fat. He looks like a 19th century capitalist.

God why do Labour surround themselves with such retards?

Have you thanked those brave IRA soldiers for peace in Ulster?

Imagine the cucks reaction.

You forgot:
He'll defend Nige's legacy from cunts like Evans and Cuckswell.

He's not an MEP, so I don't imagine he'd get the required support.

Her maiden speech was one of the most mastabatory things I've ever had the displeasure of listening to.

why is he so hated?

who knew jizz cockburn was such a based anti-zionist

He's a right wing person in Scotland.

Corbz looks like he could fucking snap at any minute

Fucking hell what a shitshow kek

He can fuck off and join Gerry in his cuckshed across the border forever

She's probably got some kike in her, the more I look at her the angrier I get.
Everyone in this room is a cunt and has to go.

I think Nuttall will have more old Labour pull though. Hopefully Raheem works closely with Nuttall.

I've only just noticed Chakrabati in the background.

Go away Jew cuck

He's probably going to.

Corbyn needs to snap and walk back in with a L85 tbh.

Not sure.

I think it's his arrogance coupled with the fact he fucks up at speaking quite a bit.

Arrogance only goes over well if you're generally faultless.

is Raheem an actual member of UKIP? i thought he was just a pro-UKIP journalist

>>>/oven/

good sleep, nige

God bless you Nige for all you've done for this country.

Nuttall, sweep up the Northern vote and take traditionally Labour seats that the tories can't touch.

Has Chukka said anything yet?

Jews

BLACKED

He was Nige's press and PR advisor in GE 2015.

TOP KEK

Psssh, nothing personnel, yid

ikr, who doesn't love Barbara Roche, Jack Straw and Peter Mandelson?

GLASSES ARE OFF

"Unpleasant views"

I'd fuck her.

GET RID OF THESE CONDESCENDING WOMEN FUCKING REEEEE

Corbyn confirmed le randum

=ANTIKIKE AND PROUD=

Need new thread, boys.

The select committee cameras make everyone look dead-eyed.

who is this cunt questioning jezza?

On it lad

Ngl, it is funny to watch Corbyn rustle Jewish jimmies

Some first term Tory bint.

I forget her name, but she's just a standard backbench crawler.

>>>Holla Forums

Oh piss off, no one can deny this bitch is annoying as fuck

Corbyn, what did you talk about m8?

Also

ANTI SEHMETHISM

Kek

NEW THREAD

REEEEEEEEE

MOSLEY MENTIONED

The Tory party isn't right wing, lad, and this cunt is the most condescending high strung bitch I've ever seen

0y vey!!!!!!!!

How dare you talk about Mosley

But my dick says I want to fuck her.

Yep. Reminder that leftists are literally incapable of memeing or making anything remotely funny, and have to resort to shit like this.

milyun

BEARING IN MIND THE SIX MILLION

The six million

good sleep, nige

He just said the 6 million

0y vey!!!!!!!! 0y vey!!!!!!!! 0y vey!!!!!!!! 0y vey!!!!!!!! 0y vey!!!!!!!!……..?

t. Granddad Jew

God how I hope just one day a politician would fly off the handle.

Wasn't Jeremy Corbyn once in a far-right group that dared to criticize the holicause ?

Shouldn't you be posting #NotAllMuslims on Twitter?

And?

Jew attacks christians!!!!!

u wot.

I tuned out as I didn't fancy listening to what is little more than a name-calling incident; what did the prick say?

Corbyn seems to have adopted Mr Slippery's speech patterns trying to get himself out of this tricky situation.

I like how he pronounces it 'Jew' process

"Christians attacked Jews historically", then sneered

This nigger just got stabbed by other niggers, thank god.

FUCK CARSWELL

SUPPORT RAHEEM KASSAM FOR LEADER

HE'S A COMPLETE SHITLORD AND WILL WAKE EVERYONE UP ABOUT THE MIGRANT CRISIS AND ISLAMIZATION AND NO ONE CAN SAY SHIT BECAUSE HE'S PAKISTANI

YES RAHEEM..WHATEVER…

Proof Pakis are bro-tier.

You want le civic man to run UKIP into the ground? No one to hold the tories to task on brexit?

HOLY SHIT

This man is even a better Holla Forumsack than most people here. He is asked about comments a fellow of him made in regards of jews financing the slave trade and if he thinks it's anti-semitic and he doesn't even try to defend himself he just says something like "Calling them out on the basis that they are jews and not financer of slave traders is wrong, you don't need to be a jew to finance slave trade."