We're winning

We're winning.

We're winning you god-damn glorious faggots. Recent events prove that.

Consider this.

One of the top intelligence echelons of American society is literally posting on Holla Forums and claimed that Holla Forums is always right. Through jocularity, common sense and truth you've managed to actually have an impact on the real world, and that impact has been very significant. I'm positive that without Holla Forums, Trump wouldn't have made it past the first weeks. He's a very intelligent man but somehow, this Taiwanese rice filtering board did something to make this happen. I've been following the geopolitical stage since 2009 after the economic crysis opened my eyes and I can tell you, I thought things were hopeless. I looked at things go to shit around me, saw the rise of SJW in every industry.

Then Holla Forums happened.

You're winning. Fuck every demoralizing shill on every fucking board you're fucking winning.
As we speak, Holla Forums is researching one of the largest conspiracies of our time, bigger than anything we've seen so far. And you're going to do it, you're going to uncover every last bit of it.

You know why that agent came to Holla Forums of all places? Because he was right about one thing - intelligence institutions study this place like it's the fucking bible. It's here that ideas take place and he knows that Holla Forums is excellent at one thing: identifying people and connections. He didn't even need to spoonfeed us he just knew that we can do it. And he's right.

Now the media is literally writing about this board. Do you understand just how much importance you need to have for the media to cover you? This is money to them and they're prioritizing a bloody Malaysian Origami Board over other things. You've struck a serious nerve with the Clinton Foundation just like you did with Gamergate. You've made Britain exit the EU, you've made economic happenings happen, and you've memed Trump into existence. You can call bullshit on that all you want but you ought to know for sure that you at least had an impact on it.

The future is bright Holla Forums. And it's bright because of you. You're going to have to get a lot stronger and you're going to need to be prepared for the worse but I have no doubt that you bastards are more than meets the eye.

It's as the meme goes: you listened, and now you're in mr. bones' wild ride as the current corruption crumbles and something is built anew.

Where will the ride take us next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM
mega.nz/#!jJo11RTD!3tdZLT9d5GUKYBrqTCZYKgFENOzfVw8AlRRMTt59zoY
new.euro-med.dk/20160704-rothschilds-plan-for-eu-after-brexit-revealed-by-his-famous-agents.php
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc21534.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tooting your own horn much? I get that anonymous imageboard meme factories are the progenitors of current memetics, but you go too far in claiming that a cambodian finger painting collective has solely caused Trump's campaign to survive. Americans are pissed and nationalist with or without us, we can fan the flames, sure. But nothing rests upon our shoulders, pretending so is reddit-tier "we did it guise!" attention whoring.

>inb4 (1)
check my dubs

I feels good brother. It fills me with such pride to know that somewhere out there some slimy sub human commie piece of shit is reading all of this panicking, trying to find a way to stop it, but they can't.

You hear all this mother fuckers?
Hear me now.

We are coming for you

for you.

Why are there no good hillary memes. The best I've seen so far are those made by Zyklon B, but I've never seen a Trump pepe or Hillary Wojak.

WE NEED STRONGER HILLARY MEMES

thanks for posting that cap, everyone should read that, it basically puts you up to date with every major geopolitical scheme going on right now

I agree

feels great m8s

When you know you are winning you fight stronger than before.

Whenever a large enough group of White men get together, great things happen in the world

Eh? Must have missed this. Care to fill me in?

Check the sticky.

K lad.

Some fbi :^) guy went on halfchan and provided info as to why they're suppressing coverage and investigation on the Clinton e-mail Scandal.
Well as Holla Forums has been speculating numerous times before, it turns out that there's more to the scandal with wider implications that would hurt the jews™ a lot and would lead to Trump becoming utterly
UNSTUMPABLE

HEIL POL

tavistock?

The battle was hard fought lads, and I don't remember most of it because I was drunk the last few years. What I do know though, is that I haven't seen a single user complain about depression, anxiety or virginity in a very long time. We've come a long way, with a meme master about to enter the presidency. But do not lose the temper in your steel just yet. Our guile and cunning has simply been tested up until now. We might soon need to use them in life or death situations. We all know the "When did it go so smug" pic. Where will it go next, I wonder.

Prepare for the Travistock Bots

The irony is that Holla Forums is made up of the underdogs of society.

I sure hope so. I would like to think that this meme hell I am trapped in is doing some good.

shit, posted this in the wrong thread

I am afraid you are wrong

Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Herman, Leonidas, Alexander, Genghis, Ragnarr, Sulla

inb4 projection. im speaking in generalities

Every single great leader of men came from an era and place where men were men. 98% of western men have no idea what a man is. We have figured it out here in this vicious pit of ideas, but only conceptually.

How many of us have had to watch family members die in unspeakable cruel ways?

How many of us have had to starve ourselves just so our wife and children could have a few more scraps to eat?

How many of us have had to bash a skull in to save our own life?

How many of us have seen a brother in arms die in unimaginable agonizing and drawn out ways?

What do we know of how terrible the world is?

The memory of the strength, Honor, Fire, Courage, Anger, Brutality lives within our BLOOD. But it is only that, a memory.

We have grown up raised by women, we have been raised to act like girls. Our food has been poisoned, our water spiked, our souls tainted, and our minds controlled.

Does western man still have the strength to resist the parasites within and the barbarous shits without? I pray we still do.

It will take a great reawakening of spirit. Of the spirit that connects us all. The BLOOD which runs in mine runs in yours. My ancestor fought alongside and against yours. Can we be the men we must be? Can we remember what it is like to be men? If we can, it will be found in the BLOOD we share and in the BLOOD we shed.

If we cannot, then this is all just a pretty light show as we await our drawn out slaughter. The rest of the world has no love for us and they outnumber us nearly 5 to 1. They will kill us slowly, we may see our children live on, we may die knowing they will be the last of their kind.

I will probably die choking on blood, ankle deep in spent brass. But only after i have searched the depths of my soul to see if there is anything left there worth saving.

I encourage you all to do the same in the coming months.

Godspeed anons, Ill see you on the other side.

I will see if Valhalla is a real place, maybe then i will feel the approval of a father figure and finally get laid

this, the tide has been turning for a while

i actually see more redpilled comments on the youtube comment section these days. and not the ones that 4cuck raids.

Long-time lurker here. The sheer effort that keeps getting poured into everything by active posters is the stuff of legends, and it opened a brand new perspective for me ever since how the GamerGate thing went south after Holla Forums dug up the DARPA links. I don't know if I would fully go to the far-right without you glorious cunts, but here I am, and I'm loving every second of it.

Keep it up, and double down; this ride's about to get extra bumpy.

ΑΙΜΑ, ΤΙΜΗ, ΧΡΥΣΗ ΑΥΓΗ!

What? This is a Cambodian Mud Puppy breeding fanfic cosplay group.

Do real life James Bonds exist?

Long long time lurker here. Been with the Chans since the Hal Turner Days. We're all in this together, and I want you each of you to know how proud I am to be sailing on it with you.

Fellow user, greatness and manhood are very connected.

Becoming great and being a man are not instantaneous things, they are a path. While you can accomplish great feats and things without being a man, you are incapable of comprehending "Greatness" without being a man.

Many of us may lack father figures, but that doesn't mean we aren't men. People can teach you what it's like to be a man, but being a "Man" user.

Being a man is something you have to become, it cannot be taught. Do not be discouraged.

It's disgusting that it ever got to this point, not even a few generations ago people would have considered our outlook completely normal.

Loot what you will but do not tarry, for even in death a (((wizard))) is not to be trusted.

I remember when 4chan had an /l/ board.

It's nice to know we made some small difference, some small contribution to the cause of good, of truth, and of justice. In a way all of this is the only effective way to side with these ideals and livable truths. As a Slav, as a Croat endlessly away and foreign it is with you, the Anglo-Saxon, the yankee, the redneck and the fellow European nationalist that I've found something greater than myself and a sense of brotherhood unmatched by anything I've experienced in real life. In a manner of speaking this IS real life, and this is the real me, while what I assume in public is but a tiresome burden of a mask. The fact we all found each other and how similar our ways were impresses me to no end and I assign the guidance to a higher force.

But let's not rest and become lazy. There's much to be done and I feel we're moving in the sphere of actual, physical danger for our wellbeing. A cornered beast is at its most dangerous, and we've shown that we have greater fangs and claws than the beast itself. But while the beast is dripping with venom we deal with the bitter sweetness of truth. If you need to die and hurt, do it for truth and love. Maybe I'm wrong and individually we do not matter, but achieve and understand through our anonymous multitude. But I'm not willing to be as flattering to the hebrew machine as to assume it can understand or deal with nuances.

Simply put, let's keep going for better or worse, for at this point there is no bad end for us. Even if we all die our hearts and souls are clean and ennobled by our efforts and the enemy cannot take that away from us.

this. we will become stronger than we could possibly imagine.

Oh yeah, that is when the Jews did pearl harbour to stifle the idea of america not intervening and protecting zionist interests.

Let us rejoice with honor at the operation, in which we'll crash the jews with no survivors

Its just sad its only 2500 people and maybe another 30k on half pol that can see the matrix for what it is. The Jew.

i'm not so sure about halfpol tbh, they're not at all what they used to be

nice dubs

there are still some good ones there, but its shilled to fuck since we broke away from it.

And yet, 0 kikes have been gassed. We are still in the line waiting to get on board the ride friend.

There's much more to it than Pearl Harbor. We involved ourselves in WWI too, remember? Churchill and the talent of British counterintelligence enticed Roosevelt's cabinet of the perks of intervening as an excuse to enlarge an already increasingly huge federal bureaucratic machine. Without considering the jewish factor you have anglo-interests, such as in Five Eyes, using any enemy they can grab onto or even create themselves as means for gaining more power. Brits should have made an alliance with Hitler to incentivize the inevitable Operation Barbarossa. The Jap/American power struggle over the Pacific was a thing all upon itself.

Holla Forums is the social tip of the iceberg. There is no other place where men gather anonymously to speak openly in large numbers. Holla Forums draws us in, and the imageboard format keeps us honest as only strong memes survive the flood of content these boards endure every day.

That doesn't mean that Holla Forums is doing anything. It's just proving to us that we are a force in the world and we agree on a lot more things than we believed could have been possible in the past. Latent feelings within society hit Holla Forums as if it were a lightning rod and find their expression in whatever form we like most. Then the memes spread from there.

LOCAL
FUCKING
POLITICS
CUNT

patience brother. The day of the rope has long since been memed. Now we wait.

I've always thought that imageboards are primitive hiveminds that help people synchronize their ideas and search for a truth collectively without the distraction of ego.

A single mind of one great person can change the world. A single mind of thousands of average people can easily do the same, even if poorly coordinated.

No, it's a single great post that goes on the change the world. Because of Holla Forums's format, we only have to hit a powerful truth once for it to live on, once enough people have come together around a certain topic.

The world will have a reckoning and it'll be of such magnitude that it cannot be ignored and those who have the slightest wish to halt us can't help but research us.

They've tried their best to make sure we'd never come together. The world at least subconsciously knows this world is for white men and when we can get together and discuss the truth about this fact the rest of the world has no choice but to sit down and watch us take reign.

Sons of Europe we've been dealt a minor blow years back but it will never be enough to stop the unrelenting onslaught that is White Men.

Only if you believe the utilitarian lie.
Dont fall for the utilitarian lie,its sells fake economical growth and progress but in reality it only encourage inflation and the benefit of
the bankers and other economical parasites that plague the modern world in more shapes than ever thanks to new technological markets, as there's no difference between passive
and active income and how they are regulated, most of the time wealth is not created in this system and this leads to inflation .Who would truly believe an online newspaper if you can actually call it that "the huffingon post" would actually be worth the 315 millions than Aol paid in 2011.

As they sell consumism and hedonism behind the mask of monetary meritocracy and Empowerment .The self destructive Egalitarianism as Justice even though its nothing more than pathological altruism ,now they plan to extend their claws in name of globalization and poison the rest of the world, it would be obvious that such a shameless plan
would only face the same opposition that they did in 1920s as the rise of the NatSoc and ill Fascismo. They as we do Fighted for Virtue and decency key elements of a functional society.

Both must be defeated the Idealist Traitor playing the role of useful Marxist idiot and the jews behind the courtain.

We are not underdogs of society, We are the last bastion of common sense and critical thinking.

When I see our OC used by Trump campaign or even paperback MSM press it's hard to say we're not doing something.

The exact definition and scope of the something is debatable, but it's a question of the chicken and the egg, is Holla Forums purely a product of society, or is the fact that society ideology is rejecting the "soft left" more and more due to Holla Forums poisoning the internet sources where all the sheep come drink their daily entertainment?

It's both probably.

Stopped reading there.
HHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sage.

We have top men working on it in the Meme thread.

She looks so tired and absent minded. Since that email thing I'm worried she'll place the nuke button in her purse and accidentally sit on it.

Raise a glass a toast-

DER TAG!

I've just been arguing with a demoralisation shill in Brit/pol/ who ran out of arguments and began spouting off about why I should hate women.

It is glorious.

Jews larping failed White Nationalists.

The top intelligence echelons will never find me.
I'm posting behind seven proxies.

But without the users the site would be nothing, so by gathering together to discuss the topics you create the enviroment in which great posts can be created. By a primitive hivemind I am not talking about some borglike thing where everyone agrees on everything, but rather a collective process of thought where ideas are tested against each other. A sort of evolutionary process for ideas instead of organisms, powered by thousands of minds. The old way for developing and evolving ideas was slow and took generations but the pace has been increasing rapidly due to advancements in communication technologies.

While the ideas of a single great mind require concsious effort to change the world around them, a hivemind connected to the most powerful communications array ever created can do so unconcsiously by creating ideas that spread like wildfire and through the internet infest people's minds. What you would call "meme magic".

This could be seen in the old 4chan when the internet and the real world were more seperated. Anonymous mostly did things like raids for the lulz and they were mostly on the internet. They were just throwing their weight around and testing their limits for shits and giggles. As the use of the internet started growing, they attracted their fair share of cancer when they started affecting people in real life culminating in the fox news report and chanology. Well the cancer intensified and 4chan/old anonymous died a long and painful death as the newfags diluted the hivemind. I think it's commonly agreed that the turning point was somewhere around 2007 as in that's when the eternal september of the internet began.

Well now you have the new anonymous who have something in common, you're seeing that something is not quite right in the world today. What it is and what you should do about it is still in flux but by actively digging around and not giving up you're bound to make waves as the line between the internet and real life becomes dimmer and dimmer.

The only way for you to survive though is to remain anonymous and as an ethereal force occupying the internet and thus the collective concsiousness of the people. Once you become solid you can be touched and struck down but otherwise it's like punching the wind.

Holla Forums is itself a crude intelligence institution. We're also dedicated to subversion. Holla Forums is going to take power. Waiting for some saviour that may or may not come isn't going to do anything. We are the saviours. The future of the white race is in the hands of Holla Forums

Why is this shit so fucking interesting???

Norwegian here. Who?

I've seen them all. But compared to the Bernie ones, those are not edgy enough. I don't know why Holla Forums attacked Bernie im the first place, when they all knew that Hillary was the danger all along.

we are raw comedy, the kind lost in the last 10-15 years.

we laugh at all the WRONG things and MAKE IT funny. just like what comedy should be about - laughing at stuff.

Also, you are more likely to remember stuff that makes you happy.
Now just think about all the silly shit you have seen here, some of it make you rage but you come back, why? because it makes you happy to laugh at the forbidden stuff.

Kill the bankers next Holla Forums.

It's time for cryptocurrency.

see

polite sage because irrelevant to discussion

nice thumbnail

retard shit post.

Yeah wake me up when the deportations begin and the migrants stop coming.

Being mentioned on CNN means exactly dick.

cryptocurrency = global nwo.

No.

ethno state, yes.

Nope, the opposite.

People who say this either don't understand how it works or are (perhaps unknowingly) spreading propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM

Don't assume everyone had led a cushy life just because you have.

hello rabbi

WWI was a bit different, though, as Woodrow Wilson was legit crazier than a shithouse rat by the end of it and more importantly it was the first conflict of its kind so nobody really knew what they were in for. Obviously (((they))) saw the results as a windfall but I seriously doubt that even the people pulling the strings knew fully what to expect and it was much more conventional, ideologically, than WWII.

WWI was intended to more-or-less be business as usual, WWII was (((their))) plans coming to fruition.

Have you bought your Trumpcoin yet?

Get 'em before the holiday bump as all neets are forced to interact for the first time this year, families will gather, discuss Trump, end-times, preparation, and investment.

If we think we are winning it's only because they want us to think so.
We're nowhere near winning yet, but we are gaining ground

No is the time to buckle down, not sit back and relax

Slow your roll user this war is far from over. If I remember correctly calling victory early is a shilling attempt to make us ease up. Perhaps user is excited but a few victories does not win a war. In fact it means we should double down on the digging and double down on the memes.

Kek Vult!

The scheming Jews used to have a major advantage. They were able to hold one extra plot card. But the conglomerate of minds that is Holla Forums now grants the same ability. And with Hitler's brain no less. So long as our memes keep reaching the youth we can not die. No, rather we are getting younger.

Praise Kek.

/thread

Our movement doesn't need a leader. Once people are organized into readily-identifiable structures they are easily subverted and broken up.

As society crumbles before our eyes, the more intelligent of the masses will start to question the degeneracy and turn to the Internet to answers. Eventually if the surface of the Internet, the reddits and halfchans, do not satisfy their frustration with Western civilization , then they will make it to Holla Forums and learn the truth.

We are powerful because we are led by an ideology not a leader. We all want to see the revival of the West and secure a future for the white race.

And to think I just came here because I got sick of the goddamn corruption and the child rapist cops…

I am legitimately concerned that some Anons are going to be assassinated for digging too deep before this is all over.

Stay safe you fucking faggots.

KEK IS GREAT!

The truth will out, is all.
It IS kind of funny it chooses this board to do so, however…

Bless

This is not 4chan… we haven't had a single new redpill in YEARS. This place has gone full circlejerk with edgefags.

I missed the days when every week in Holla Forums gave us at least one new redpill.

I missed this. Anyone have an archive of it?

we're winning but not fast enough

The Jews can start WW3 or release some supervirus anytime they want. They will not go quietly. Hope you are all prepared.

the fastest way to purge minorities including jews from your country and mudshits from theirs

Holla Forums was just ahead of the curve like usual. Image boards have been the cutting edge of memetics for years. Everyone knows that memes would start on 4chan then move to 9gag or plebbit and finally, a few months later, to large social media platforms.

Yeah, I missed it too. Probably just a ruse anyway, but without seeing it I can't tell.

There is no contest; this is simply a slaughter.

Did my part, now I rest and enjoy my front seat for the great happening. The laughter is ours once again.

It needs to happen but it's not gonna be on our terms. Luckily we have allies 95% of Holla Forums aren't aware of.

Let's hope so.

Nige?

who?

The thing is, at this point we have nothing to lose. The country is complete cancer from top to bottom at this point, it will be non-white in a few years as old white people start dying, so I see no reason why apocalyptic total war would be a bad thing.

I think we have a serious attack coming towards us, they have found out about us and now want to bring is down just like back in the day before the exodus.That FBI dude might have set up all the alarm over at the agencies and now they want to bombard us because we're digging into the Clinton foundation. By "advertising" Holla Forums everywhere through negative hits on us, shills etc. Are there any preperations going on? We should also tack up on gore or any other anti normie material to keep em at bay here, and maybe set up a bunker with more or less tight moderation and make Holla Forumsacks register beforehand and close it down in case a serious attack happens, so we can discuss how to proceed further from there.

Mods were already compromised.

Perhaps we have reached an end state?

Been away for a few days, what's this thread about?

Link/Sauce plz.

Believe me you never know it all, there is always more to discover. But some things are better left unsaid, giving out this information could become very dangerous due to the wrong people using it. The level Holla Forums has reached is absolutely amazing though, the high concentration of intelligence (and autism) does wonders.

This is only the beginning.

The shroud of the Jew has fallen. Begun, the meme wars have.

I also consider a good sign that A. Wyatt Mann is posting on 8/pol/ now.

And we have not yet got comfy.

Archive of that, mate?

Also, for the media to be making hit pieces is laughable.

It's just like with Rick Wilson calling out live how right wingers are basement dwellers who masturbate to anime.

This is tiresome to keep posting, but really, for this media and (((them))) to say "fuck it" and go ahead and declare how a far off corner site that shitposts images of smug anime girls on an ancient japanese rice pudding imageboard format sites holds enough political influence and power to pose a threat to their entire system shows just how much in a panic, desperate, and how out of ideas they are in trying to stop the Trump train. It makes them sound like deranged lunatic retards for doing something like this, and must be an absolute embarrassment to them.

Keep it up Holla Forums

YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT BY HOW PANICKED THEY ARE

sage
sage for meaningless slide thread. I that happened was Trump was false flagged on the Jew Star. He still needs to win

Further more, it continues to desensitize the normies to the constant barrage of "trump is hitler, his supporters are nazis" among every other adjective under the sun. The constant rhetoric is falling on deaf ears and they must realize it's not working, but keep on the barrage anyways.

The libs are tearing themselves apart and auto-cannibalizing, and I look forward to the high concentrated salt when Trump wins.

Make America Great Again
Trump Have My High Energy
\O/

sage

Fucking millennial. Hitler has become Satan, and their religion of hating white men has just begun. All you're doing is false flagging Trump and driving away black voters

Randlet? Is that you?

Here is a link to archive.is captures of the two FBI user threads and every Clinton Foundation General thread up until yesterday.

mega.nz/#!jJo11RTD!3tdZLT9d5GUKYBrqTCZYKgFENOzfVw8AlRRMTt59zoY

You're second picture there's a bit fucked, mate.

fug

Holla Forums is where it all began.

This is where a bunch of 20 something year old nerds gathered to waste their free time. They then realized they had potential and that the quality of their lives was not the fault of others. They started improving themselves both physically and mentally while dreaming of leading political movements aimed at taking the power away from the globalists.

Decades from now they will write books and make documentaries about us. About powerful world leaders who are known to have originated from here. Speaking about our secret phrases and symbols. Dog whistles. Esoteric memetics. Over analyzing every speech that talks about rising fires and my old friend Paul, who was always right.

All great things have humble beginnings. This is ours.

Oh yes, if I make it to something politically someday I will give you hints guys, and you better see them. We're kinda like a new Illuminati right..? The"Illuminati" started as a society of intellectuals that discussed ideas to later studying and practicing magic and trying to take over the world.
..aren't we doing the exact same thing?

Hey newfag. This is not some covenant, where you can direct others to carry out your selfish agenda. This is not a containment zone, where victims of conspiracy come to comiserate and plan hopeless counteroffensives. Every word spoken here belongs to individual people, whom are apart of an ancient subconscious awakening you will never grasp within the novelty of 'revolution'. This is a home, not a temple.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? You calling me a newfag? Fuck that, we are a force to be reckoned with, and we're bringing serious change by bringing our minds to work on this. This is a war, and we must be aware of our role in it

I'm surprised, but it's not over until the fat lady sings.

We aren't winning, we're just getting started.

Check'd.

Do you faggots want to stop doing to that word what normies did to "epic"?

Die Dritte Macht

sup newfag

This, although as long as newfags only come in a trickle at a time and know that they have to lurk more, we redpill more and more people and gain more influence, as long as the influx is not too yuuge newfags are a good thing, enough of them at once causes redditization of the board and completely ruins it, newfags and normalfags are volatile to Holla Forums but useful if handled correctly, some filters such as gore need to be in place but we should not be zealous to the point of losing potential influence with them, the entry level redpill for summerfags and newfags needs to be stickied.

it is

Compare that photo to the Trans Nazis on pol.

Jim said a while back the statistics are fucked up, its closer to 25 - 30 k.

You know something, I feel as if they're trying do as we do to kikes; expose them to the light. The problem is we have absolutely no problem being shown to the world unlike our yiddish friends. They're like a fish caught on a hook, every move they make tires them our and does absolutely nothing to help them.

We're winning battles but we need to fight even harder if we're to win the war on our people. Getting rid of the parasites inside our respective countries while defending from the barbarians they invite in our lands is not an easy feat.

Goddammit, I thought this was a Kazakh rope braiding union.

We're not really winning until we pass legislation our enemies hate. We should devote more time to articulating what that legislation will be.

Always figured this was an animated Cantonese pottery glazing forum

It's basically the one thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters story but with autists and shitposting instead.

2016 has truly be an exceptional year. Personally and financially for me as well, thanks in no small parts to what I learned here. I hope it will come to you all as well, it has been long due.

As for winning, I see this as a long term fight, our generation probably won't see the result, and I'm ok with that.

With Hillary we knew a lot of Bernouts wouldn't vote for her, the opposite wasn't so sure

The war is at hand. Have some smug anime girls for the cause and those holy trip dubs.

that image is spot on
not even the rabbis of the inner council are as autistic and driven as /pol is in it's search for TRUTH
We are the most TRULY religious of all the people on earth, because TRUTH is our God, and our devotion to him is without limit.

Comedy has always been funniest when it challenged the social taboos.
Take a look at "the big bang theory" without the laugh track, and you immediately see that it's not funny.
Now think back to the big names in comedy from a few decades ago.
Bill Hicks.
Eddie Murphy.
Bill Maher

Bill Maher used to challenge all the social taboo's and established morals in the 80's and 90's.
Now?
HE'S CREATING THEM
"New rule, if you don't share my opinion I will insult your intelligence"

Holla Forums break them down in the same way he did.
and just like when he was accused of being a nation wrecker and a amoral, unamerican piece of shit back then, he now cries the same damn when we take his toys away by riddiculing him and proving him wrong:

"ANTI-SEMITISM"

I asked that question.

Those punks are here Thursdays.

Friday.

Monday evenings, Wednesday mornings, and since the animated Cantonese pottery glazers stole Friday afternoons also Saturday night is Uzbek rice harvesting gala night.

How the hell does anyone know the number of Holla Forumsacks here though?

Isn't Bam a kike or married to a kikess?

the charactar 'mom' from futurama

#27 son of Charlie Chan?

Start of 2016

Mid 2016

where did everything go so far right

With the power of Kek

i love the fact that such a crucible of ideas where no false ideas are allowed to exist beyond the use of comedic value has reached the conclusion that magic is a actual part of the world and is now researching ways to make use of it and for all our negativity are using it to the benefit of all humanity

i wonder whats happening in the Bernstein bears universe

'IT IS NOT THE END OF THE FIGHT
IT IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF THE END
BUT IT IS THE END OF THE BEGINNING

an attempt was made…

among the most intelligent screencaps before

Seriously at this point what would be a new redpill?

she's very hard to attack. it's just too early to attack her with memes. it's quite possible that KEK simply doesn't will it.

only time is going to tell, we must wait.

this site has a problem, between purity spirals and shills shitting up threads on the daily the board IQ keeps dropping, attempt to address the issue and you are ignored, try to speak out in a thread and you are shilled into the floor. back in the early days of meme magic I called it out while trying to explain the theories in a scientific and philosophical manner, one poster and 78 posts later the thread was a shitshow. we have /x/ we have Holla Forums we have leftist shills and no one even notices because they just try to get this board to become more and more extreme to kill participation. that's why we're approaching a tad of a death knell. we're not dead yet though. and we can fucking rally this shit. we're the best of the Holla Forums's and we need to stop purity spiralling but also call out shit where it is found. we need to call out shilling, but not use it as a means to silence dissent. we need to ignore shit threads and not make shit threads. and we need to make sure good posts are read and discussed.

or you know you could stop being a retard and actually dig for information?

Why does everybody believe some user who claimed to be FBI and provided no timestamped badge?
Are we being raided?

perhaps because the clinton foundation offers a potential fucktonne of dirty laundry of hillary and everyone who ever gave her a penny?

>probably
>probably
>probably
>Trump probably going to win

kek

It's nu-Holla Forums. Everyone believes anything regardless of proof. Long gone are the days of "pics or it didn't happen".

It's irrelevant to the highest order whether or not that user was real or not. What's relevant is that the post stoked the fire. Clinton now has thousands of even hungrier autists scouring through anything and everything they can find.

REPORT + HIDE THE DEMORALIZATION SHILLS

Also;

Because what he posted about the clinton foundation having a shitton of dirty laundry was correct and now we're searching it out.

I read through the threads and he dumped zero documents.
Everybody already knew the CF was dirty. You are acting like this is news.
Unless he provided proof, I'm suspicious that this is a distraction from her emails, which are actual documents that can be used to fry her in court.
Perhaps I just didn't see documents that show the CF has broken laws?
The amount this is being pushed by a few anons is suspicious, either some kind of push by a media firm working for her campaign to distract from emails or just some over zealous autists who enjoy getting other anons worked up, even if they don't have anything worth getting worked up over.

And what else, exactly, can Holla Forums do about those emails? A great number of them aren't released and the rest are already on wikileaks which we've already gone over with a fine-toothed comb. Hillary worships moloch and scissors Lynn Forester de Rothschild.

You're being paranoid over nothing. There's no harm in digging through the CF to see if we can find something to tear her apart with.

That's fine, but if so, be wary of following suggested leads by self-proclaimed FBI agents.
Go ahead and check those leads, but don't limit yourselves to them, since the CF may be dirty in other ways that (((they))) are trying to distract us from.

This REQUIRES looking through all of her emails more closely and taking not of all of the people, organizations, governments and connections inside.

REPORT + HIDE THE DEMOTIVIATION SHILL

I've been called a shill plenty of times but the problem with Holla Forums isn't that it's too extreme. It's not extreme enough. We need to be fostering radicalism. Moderating your views to attract more people isn't a winning strategy.

We're at the point of no return and this will end in blood one way or another.

I wasn't arguing for moderating and weakening our goals, I was arguing that purity spirals are almost always inherently bad for places like this, we need to behave like what we are, and what we are is… god help us an intelligence outfit, we dig, we analyse info most normalfags wouldn't dream exists and we collate the data and hand it on. in the case of two Holla Forumss we're supposed to be the one that does digs, gathers interesting info and then gives it to the 4/pol/ folks to disseminate exactly as we have given it to them in whatever way they so choose, they do funny we do clever, capiche?

Ayyliums?

Seriously, we are so far down the rabbithole, we think of it as run-of-the-mill to uncover pedo-presidents, massive bilderberg tier corruption in candidate campaigns, skewed polls and shitskin violence that they are among the last things left on the list, right next to a video interview with God and the MSM going full blown Holohoax.

Thanks user, sometimes you need a reminder that it's all worth fighting for, that you're actually doing something.

Even a year ago people here believed Putin was assassinated and Russia was preparing to declare war on the west. People were also spamming pictures of the blood moon tetrad, saying Robin Williams was a human sacrifice, the shemitah caused half the userbase to buy dehydrated food and guns. This place has never really been too concerned with proof.

The entire thing seems like a false flag to make Clinton detractors look like morons.

Is literally how we (the west) got here. The right kept moving left, and left, and left.

Something considered extreme right currently would be extreme left a century ago.

k

That looks like it will make me go on a feels trip. I don't want to go on a feels trip.

tfw you were born in the wrong century literally any other fucking century in human history would be fucking excellent

We'll come out of it. I have faith in that.

many shared this feeling, until the first digs revealed the size of the motherlode of shit to be discovered, proving that the request of mister fbi:^) was well founded
see the stickied thread

This is not the first time jews and mudslimes have teamed up to invade white cities / countries and remove white people.

jews and mudslimes are best friends. Do not fall for the lie of them being enemies

It was stopped before. It will be stopped this time. The difference is that this time (((they))) won't be able to write out history. With computers and internet history is not rewritten so easily.

(((They))) will be punished.

Yep. The pendulum swings. The glory days will come again. It's the balance of man, when things get too good for too long, he gets soft and then the Roman empire falls right? But when the white man puts up with this deception for too long, he brings about another age of white greatness.

The jews haven't been kicked out of 109 nations for no reason, and the muslims weren't allowed in them to begin with.

Dubs of truth .
i would always rather be far right than far wrong

How about just shopping in visuals representing the ghosts of all those she trampled on to get where she is politically. Like a creepy image of a young girl standing behind Hillary representing the lost innocence of the young girl whose rapist Hillary defended.

Something like this, but done by someone who can actually create depth

Holla Forums is the ultimate free market of ideas. It doesn't matter if the board is split on something, if it gets discussed, it stays on the front page. This ain't Reddit for damn sure. Controversial discussion doesn't get stifled here. They can try but they will fail.

It really is like a secret club but it's open to anyone and is not elitist or ego driven. You can know what Holla Forums is but unless you're actually a Holla Forumsack or a trained shill then none of the jargon would make any sense at all. I think we have come to the relaisation that we control physical reality through ideas. The so callled meme magic, it's undeniable now. No wonder the Jews have always sought to monopolise all forms of media, they are all too aware of this power.

That may be the case but don't let your guard down though, the next few months are going to be brutal.

It's a good feels trip. Music is pretty nice.

sauce?

We are the bridge between the Aryan Super-Consciousness and the material world.
The jews have tricked the world into looking outside themselves for wisdom.
Aryans need only look within, they carry access to all knowledge and wisdom in their very DNA.
We are starting to awaken from the jewish nightmare and rediscover our natural powers.
/pol is leading the way in our own inimitable style.

*Aryan Collective Super-Consciousness

It's all in the numbers.

95% Morons
5% Redpillers

No one's winning.

Forget society. Forget people. Save your own ass. That's what I'm gonna do.

I forgot the fucking link:
new.euro-med.dk/20160704-rothschilds-plan-for-eu-after-brexit-revealed-by-his-famous-agents.php

I bet you never could have guessed.

Good picture choice. The globalists and communists must be exterminated like the vermin they are.

my dream has come true, my vision

i begin spamming hitler/nazi/red pill images on 4chan as early as 2010 (and other mediums), hoping one day we'd reach a critical mass of internet awakening. i, too, had that sense of futility and defeat, that all was lost, and it was for naught. but I had the slightest inclination, the slightest hope that truth may prevail, like a virus.

it is coming to fruition. all of it. the west is being saved. it is remarkable, uncanny. but of course, the fight is far from over, and I must keep memeing, we must never slacken with the memes.

it was but a few anons, perhaps no more a hundred, who passionately memed in the eary days, 2008-2012, which led to the state we're in today. anons who saw truth, anons who had a vision. now they are prophets, apostles.

a hundred who brought down a world order. a hundred of the billions on this earth who through passion and intelligence memed away reality, and memed a new one. i am so proud of all of us here… but the fight has only begun.

The beauty of this, as far as I'm concerned, is that we're not even really trying. There is no difficulty in mocking stupid ideas or revealing untruths. It is as natural and as easy as anything else you can do. We don't need propaganda or an intricate web of lies. We are changing the world by saying the first thing that comes to mind.
At least half of the posters here are drunk. The vast majority of us are bored out of our minds.
The laziest attempts at passing the time are changing the world.

Its inspiring enough to make me want to go outside, for the first time in…..Jesus Christ…

srry user you have to go back with them to cuckchan here we dont tolerate hedonistic degeneracy

looks better than the new squirrel girl comic

Its more likely we'll be set up as the perpetrators of a few false flags.

Nice try, newfag who was dumb enough to save the thumbnail.

Hardly… There is still miles to go. Though many are waking up, the leftist legions still outnumber us 100 to 1.

And we show no signs of stopping. Come hell or high water, this train has no breaks.

We've won so much already, we're gonna keep winning, we're gonna say to each other "Holla Forums! I'm sick of it! I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE WINNING!"

AND WE'LL RESPOND TOO BAD, WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING, WE'RE GONNA WIN, AND WIN, AND WIN, WE ARE GOING TO

MAKE

AMERICA

==GREAT

AGAIN

We have memed the Emperor of Mankind to life.

mad that you got called out drunk degenerate

Of all the Illuminati cards, this is the one that gives me the most chills.

It's here that it gets just way too fucking weird for me.

WHAT IS RED TEAM PLANNER?

==Make this world take notice
That change is in our hands
The battle has just begun
We are not defeated==
I'm telling ya. With the shit going on lately and These Lyrics Man. They get me Motivated.
Silent No Longer.

WE THULE NOW

>>>/oven/
>>>/furry/

We have to continuing memeing Trump into office. His shift of the overton window has proven most useful.

My contribution.

good. a meme of hillary and ghosts. people will start asking, even the normies. then it will be revealed ghosts of the people that died in testimony.

even hillary herself will get paranoid at such.

actually, they do talk about combating racism, anti-semitism and (((insert)))-phobia online all the time.

we are just too absurd, too random and too disorganized for anyone to be able to put their finger on us.

try nailing oil to the wall.

think about it.

How many times have the JIDF and the ADL made a organization to combat us, and failed without any results to look back on?

They literally had to buy cuck-the-duck m00t in order to even come close to touching us, and two minutes later we were back in business without skipping a heartbeat.

awww dats so cute, you think your wittle pictures are actually doing something! You can file your favorite ones away in your stupid little book with your receipts for your lollipops and your pretzels, idiot.

by that token, if he doesn't win, you clearly are a low energy failure and should kill yourself.

I needed dem keks. deluded much, you double-digit IQ troglodyte?

You're not looking any smarter than he does using tumblr/reddit-tier PC insults.

I have a smile on my face thinking somewhere in a intelligence officer preparation school an instructor is lecturing about this place.

thanks op

been watching some shit and feeling down that the world is fucked, but im going to keep trying and doing my part, by being a shining Beacon an example to follow, i will do what i can, try and eat right, try and give Slow and steady advice where i can and try to red pill the people around me, ill do what i can, even though im just a small cog, i know i can make a difference i know if we all keep working together in the real world we will keep making a difference keep at it Brothers and Sister Frog speed, everyone lets meme a better tomorrow

glorious

I want to believe Trump will win but what concerns me the most is when the Electoral college.
how will trump win the electoral college?

…then civil war.

Shame about missing the trips, because you're bang on.

If they cheat this election, then it's go time.

The world will end within 4 years

We WERE Winning.
Then they Activated Racewar.exe.

I used to get really depressed about how bad things were for us, like said. Then I realized how important what we do really is and I actually feel quite lucky I get to be a part in fighting back.

I think it's quite easy to despair because to the average eye, we're just assholes memeing on the internet, we don't march or protest or wage real wars. But metapolitics are incredibly underestimated. Cultural changes lead to historical changes, and we have always been an important catalyst in cultural changes. We are the secret force that pushes events behind the curtain, make no mistake about it. 100 years from now, some future Alex Jones type will be called a nut for ranting about anonymous right wing frog cults who sparked nationalism across the world.

Gentlemen, it has truly been a white privilege serving with you in this fight

THIS WAS JUST POSTED ON HALFCHAN

DID THE /cfg/ AUTISTS DELIVER?

Hillary Clinton's visa and passport:

Diplomatic visa number: 5010213628
Passport number: 910086093

Source: wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc21534.html