By how much?
Age?

Yes
30-40 pounds
20-30yo

No. I'm actually underweight.

im a hungry skeleton

Currently 135.

How do you only know what range your age is?

Yes.
I don't, I don't weight myself.

yes
20pounds skinnyfat
25 years

y

because i know i'm fat but i don't want to know just how fat

you can post whatever you want and you decide to post that weird fat kid?

No
Fat people

Left person is fat. Kid is fat. Right adult is fat

My whole meaning with the pic is that everybody is fat now-a-days

Was 310 lbs at 16
Now 205 at 20
Still have a small gut, but I plan to get rid of it by summer. 6'5 for height reference.

holy fuck ur a giant
we all manlets on Holla Forums

Well if it makes you feel better I still don't get pussy because I have cripplingly low self esteem.

I'm a kissless virgin
So yes…..that honestly makes me feel a bit better

Thank you

Most likely. Used to be below the 200 mark because I had a job that involved a lot of lifting. I really let myself go this past year as a NEET.

240-250 range
5,11 to 6 feet tall. I haven't checked in a while.

Interested? :^)

I'm 6'2" and currently 280 so yes I am.

I was 360 before (2015) and still busting my ass to get down to low 200s.

Early 30s.

If you're trying to lose weight, a good exercise plan (with plenty of water and cardio) and a diet will get you there.

HOLY FUCK
you lost 80 pounds in one year???

You must not eat anything

Imageboard users tend to the extremes tbh. We're either extremely underweight or extremely overweight.

Apologies. From 2015 to now.

I eat the same fucking things for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

It sucks but I don't want to be some old crippled fuck with cardio vascular problems because of my earlier life choices.

Eat more tendies

The fatter you get the more pussy you get

i'm about 195 lbs at age 36. 6'1" height. so it really isn't that bad.

Yes I'm overweight
By about 45 pounds according to BMI
20's

I'm going to work on that this year, I hope went vegetarian a few months back and lost weight, now I'm going to exercise on top of that for 2017

Yes
Don't know
Old enough

Go on…

F-feel free to sit down and chat with us for a while
Take off your shirt if you are a bit warm

apparently I'm underweight by a pound according to bmi.

In 20s.

Lucky

Yes
4-5kg

this

me too. just can't eat enough for the output.

About 20 or so. I've been hitting the gym for 6 years now and I've gotten a hell of a lot stronger than I ever was. I just can't be arsed to eat lean.

I don't care about how I look or how much pudge shows through though, as long as I can be strong, nobody else has to die on my account.

I am like 217lbs, and 6ft. I went from 240 to 215 by not doing anything, don't know why
age - 19
never had a reason to lose try lose weight

fuck dude what happened?

I'm 170cm and about 100 kilos. you tell me

25 years

I seriously wanted to kill myself right fucking there. Survivor's guilt hit pretty hard shortly thereafter, and that summer eventually ended with burying my brother in effigy. The following year I started working out.

Nobody else is going to die on account of my being too weak or scrawny.

perhaps you subconsciously wanted your brother to die, and that's why you couldn't pull the pin

oh shit we have the same weight, the thing is that im a inch smaller then you

I honestly 100% hope you arent a filthy Mexican

looks more like a samoan if you ask me

Not me just some grill i used to talk too

that's a womyn?

well obviously, shes got no hair in her chin

Yes
Idk but I'm 5'10" 231
This is actually my heaviest and I don't know y It's happening so fast. It's usually during the winter I gain weight even tho I eat as much or less than what I eat in the summer/spring/fall months. Its not hard for me to lose weight especially in the summer time. I've lost 23 pounds 2 years ago but gained it back and then some in the winter. I lost 30 this past summer and, once again, gained it back and then some. The smallest I've been in 3 years was 187

My exact same weight before I turned 20 2 months ago

Do you look drastically different between 230 and 190 or do you hold weight well??

When im in my fatter mode my face looks like jabba the hutt with 5 chins

but nobody can really tell my weight on my body due to my clothes i wear

people notice when i lose weight since i drop 1-2 chins

no longer obese

still autist brony who faps to ponys

damn you're old

Same here, I eat a lot and I never managed to get past 150 pounds (70kg) , im 6ft (183cm).
I'm currently at 71kg because I've been trying to work out to increase my weight.

Fuck I feel like shit too. I'm gonna try a new gym routine tomorrow because I couldn't find time to go last week cause carpentry.

91kilo

no idea huw much that is in your completely retarted american weightsystem

No I'm underweight.
I weigh 47kg and I'm 16

MODS!

According to BMI I'm not, but my BF% is too high for my vanity by at least 20 pounds atm. I'm 25. Working on it.

bestchan doesn't have the 18+ rule

Yes
~200lb at 5'11" down from 240 at beginning of 2016.

Headin to 180 before I begin lifting I think.

I believe I'm overweight by 40 pounds. I'm 22. Once I move out I'll eventually lose it, like all other times. probably

Yes
more chubby girls pls

Yes, 40ish pounds, late 20s.

yes
i weigh 237 at 30% body fat. my goal is to get under 20% body fat. dunno what weight that would be. i care more about burning fat and putting on muscle than i do about overall weight

I don't look too different in the face but my body is definitely a telltale sign that I'm getting up in weight. I have a hard time reaching my ass when I didnt before and I can't fit pants or shirts I was wearing comfortably only a few months prior. Eating healthy was never any help to me, so to compensate I did 2-3x the amount of exercise as anyone else and still ate whatever the fuck I felt like in moderation/normalcy

Bmi is kinda Bullshit iam 35, 5' 6, 189, I was 250 a year ago, I asked my doc what's a good weight to shoot for, she says bmi 161 but tells me 175 is fine. Probably why the US has a fatter rateing on the world fat scale.

No
BMI is 21, and im about 182cm, was underweight for a while, even though I ate lots of sugar and sat fats without veggies. I probably didn't digest anything due to lack of fibre.
age is under 20