Wat do

do you ravage this cute pink young boy pussy or cuck out on free sex with a horny 18 year old boy's pussy?

If I'm going to fuck a bopussy it's going to be underage boipussy

Adult male ass is fucking gross

Pick related.

Unholster gun, shoot until dead

This. It has to be a shy crossdresser like from my japanese shotacon animations.

>Fuggg! He's eaten a pot noodle… Vindaloo flavour! The fiery noodles have passed undigested through his butt, and are now burning my dick like molten acid! Begin to suspect that the KP snack company is owned by Jews. Must check this out on Holla Forums once dick has recovered.
>Faggot begins to laugh. "Mu-ha-ha-ha! Mu-ha-ha-ha! WELCOME TO GAYVILLE, POPULATION YOUR DICK! Mu-HAAAAARGH!"

Just stop posting.

Dude, that's a dick. Pass.

Perfect opportunity to kick him right in the nutts.

okay. ill amend it. just didnt want dysocuck having a seizure and think CPCPCPCP.

That's more like it

Of course!! I'd pound that shit until my dick was sore. And depending how good the boipussy was and how obedient he was - I'd even flip him over, suck him off, and milk everything into my awaiting mouth and ask for seconds!

He was in the 10-13 age range. Bit of peach fuzz. His penis was as pink as can be. Very smooth skin. Nice hanging down sack. Would have loved to suck on but alas he ran away

Check the pockets of his clothes for stolen property. Tell him to put his clothes one. Ask him why he is here, and explain to him that I do not support the LGBT, sending him on his way.

Best post.

What?

When i was in junior high i fucked 13 year old ass (he was also my best friend). it's something you never forget.

i still dream (literally) of his slim lovely boy body, flat chest, pink nipples, small pink cock, pink tight asshole, pale skin, and perfect ass. i miss him.

I want his balls to pop

Nothing breaks a ball better than a steel toe boot to the nuts.

time for all of you to get your boy wives, its 2017

2old

for real tho i'm not trying to catch AIDS

honestly the most disgusting thing I've read this year.

Remove Homo
Purge Blankets

all 6-24 hours of it eh? :^)

guzzle bleach faggot

The thing is, after the age of around 24 your boyslut is going to start turning into a man.

unload my magazine and say it broke into my house and wanted to kill me

Kick him right in the nads HARDCORE.
You'll think twice next time you piece of shit.