FREEDOM DAY NIGGERS

4TH OF JULY KIKEBOOK SPITROAST

You've stockpiled your chinese fireworks, the steaks are sizzling on the grill, yet something is missing from this picture perfect celebration of patriotism…

THATS RIGHT, YOU FORGOT TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH ROASTING PINKOS ON KIKEBOOK!

What, don't want to put your reputation on the line, Mr. Armchair Reactionary? I dare you. I did it, and so can you. Pic related, I roasted my cunt of a cousin so hard he inactivated his facebook account.

HIGH ENERGY PEOPLE! FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/home/discussion/breitbartproduction/michael_lind_the_solution_to_racial_divisions_is_the_american_melting_pot/newest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

Already nuked my account weeks ago. Felt pretty good tbh, and i actually redpilled a shitload of people in the process, but probably only because people who know me in real life know that i know fairly much about politics in the first place.

Happy 4th. Been waiting a month to post this webm on Faceberg

So I might have gotten carried away with the red text..

You are doing Gods work user.

That is quite silly. Happy 4th to you.

I think he got something wrong.

I'm getting ~ 1.5% just based off of population numbers;

1 + 62 = 63
1 / 63 = 1.5873%

I wonder what Samuel Hyde is doing? Fireworks could easily be mistaken for a gun by normies.

That makes no sense. All you've calculated is the percentage of Muslims out of the Muslim AND white populations. You'd have to see whatever he posted in order to verify his math, namely, the number of terror attacks committed by each group.

t. Math pro

Yes and if muslims are the same as white and are humans too then it goes that their rate of committing terror would follow as what white's is.

QED it would be the exact same percent of terror attacks whole as it would be of the population percent whole.

>Math pro - kek

Happy fourth gents!

That is correct. I will go dig up the article archive.

You are very dumb.

Now seriously you fags stop sperging out and bring shitposting to Facebook.

If the rate of terror commited by whites and muslims is equal then the percentage of muslim terror compared to white people will be the same as the population of muslim people to white people.

Whites = 1,000
Muslim = 10

Muslim population:[muslim + white population] = 0.990099%

Terror is committed at a rate of 1 in ten per year.

White terror = 100
Muslim terror = 1

Muslim Terror:[muslim + white terror] = 0.990099%

THOSE ARE EQUIVELANT. LIKE I SAID

Granted those number are no where near even close to correct it's merely to show that the rate is the same as the population % if muslims are equal.

The point is: muslims aren't equal, they're savages.

Based on the information given in the comment. Muslims should commit less pure number of terror attacks than whites at the same rate per population.

I punched some numbers recently, and even though Whites commit thousands less terrorist acts than muslims, our kill rate is 10 kills per attack, and muslims (both sunni and shiite or however you spell that retarded shit) only kill 2 per attack.

You have just defined some arbitrary rate that doesn't reflect reality. What are you on about? I'm not sure why you set a muslim=white rate, where did I infer that? In the U.S. Muslims have committed 94 acts of terror while whites have commited 48 acts of terror, despite being 1% of the population.

That's not how you use QED, but yeah.

Try doing sunni only, Shia don't have the MUST KILL KAFFIR urge that Sunnis do, they've been on the receiving of Sunni war/whatever more often than not.

Yeah, I did both separately, they both had around 2 kills per attack, one had like maybe .3, .5 more, so that's probably Shia.

Intradasting, guess it means it's more "spur of the moment" type shit than something planned out like most white terrorist attacks. Still, you'd think the big shit like 9/11, the shootings in Europe, and Orlando would shift it higher.

(checked)

The stats might not be up to date, it's FBI info though

Why would they leave out 9/11?

he's in charge here

Alright folks, I'm going to bed.

I expect to be regaled by epic tales of conquests and 'likes' when I wake up late tomorrow morning. The Kingdom of Suckerberg is ours to pillage as we see fit! With both meme magic and social media in our hands, the spitroast shall be complete!

Kill yourself

Well, my thread might be beyond the pale, but I'll give it another bump.

Seriously anons, this passive, sidelines bullshit has to stop. We've all analyzed our situation to death, yet no one wants to break the ice and actually DO SOMETHING. There is only so much you can accomplish posting memes and navel-gazing on an isolated, low traffic imageboard. Like it or not, Facebook is essentially the public forum of our generation. Its the primary vehicle for kike propaganda. There is lot of counter culture sentiment going around lately, and its 4TH OF JULY FFS. Let's seize this opportunity to build some real momentum. Just a few, incisive comments could be enough to embolden the cuckservatives and start a chain reaction. Come on people!

JUST DO IT

Final bump. I must attend to my vegetables, but i'll be back.

The Solution to Racial Divisions Is the American Melting Pot

disqus.com/home/discussion/breitbartproduction/michael_lind_the_solution_to_racial_divisions_is_the_american_melting_pot/newest/

Why are Jews allowed to live?

I agree, fuck nationalism and borders! We should eradicate any hateful countries that practice such a thing! Let's start with Israel.

Typical.

I got rid of my goybook account a while ago, and it feels great.

This is great, but commenting on a friends facebook status has a much stronger individual impact.

DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

What movie?

do you think so