Thoughts on this movie?

Thoughts on this movie?

Better than the Star Wars prequels tbh

On par with Space Jam.

Honestly the pinnacle of steam punk. And that should tell you everything you should know about steam punk.

Man i loved the TV show as a kid. I mean i'm not THAT old but for some reason a local station was showing old Wild Wild West episodes every week and i fucking loved it.
Two manly men using steampunk gadgets to solve X-files and beat Bondvillains. Amazing.

Is it anywhere online?

It helped produce this great moment so it's fine by me

How many roles has Will Smith niggerfied?
Wild Wild West, Men in Black, I am Legend, come on now

It's okay.

I saw it as a kid and liked it

Same.

The song by Will Smith was good.

Tons of fun, if dumb. We need more movies like this again. And Will Smith needs to go back to making raps for his movies. Maybe he'll remember to have fun like he used to.

He didn't "niggerfy" any of those. WWW and MiB were movies carried by him, and I am Legend didn't make any sort of deal out of him being black. The only role he's niggerfied was Deadshot.

WWW was white couple of fellas
MIB was a 6'5'' nord looking recruit
I am Legend was a shady looking man, cultivated background but fatalist. Not a magic negro man

That's what i meant with niggerfy, the opposite of whitewash

WIKI WAH WAH

better than any star wars, really

I am Legend was already niggerfied in the 70s by making Neville a racemixer and making the movie about his racemixing instead of humanity through the eyes of a monster. The modern remake is actually a lot less butchered.

Fuck, I meant the main character.

I gave a bit of a watch and I totally forgot the fuck white people connotations in it. Almost ever joke Smith makes is at a LOL WHITE PEOPLE level. Also if it was made in the current year the opening scene would have been West with a white girl. Maybe he fucks a white girl at the end I got bored and deleted the file (even before the spider reveal)

Obligatory music video.

it was ok but the rant gordon went on after they ran from the magnetic sawblades makes me laugh everytime.

Solid adventure movie. Never really got the hate.

Loved it as a kid, but the last time I've seen it (like 2 years ago) I saw all the plot holes, and it sort of killed it

The main joke about race in the movie was Will Smith pretending he was a retarded oonga-boonga to get the white people not lynch him. And the only memorable women in the movie were a evil chinese girl who had very little screen time, and Selma Hayek, who's Hispanic. It's not even possible to defend this movie as being good, but you're retarded enough to make up shit about it.

Only saw it as a kid. From what I remember it was dumb fun but I'm not sure how it will hold up nowadays.

So why exactly is this such an unpopular movie? Were people just really attached to the original series? Is it because Will Smith "forgives white people for slavery"?

This was the only good scene.

The movie that pioneered "It's not okay to criticize it because that makes you rayciss"

It didn't work and everyone panned it anyway, but it was the foot in the door to force awakens.

This movie was so bad that Will Smith apologized to the creators of the original show IIRC. Also he and his co-star show up in drag and Will belly dances. Basically the film is kino.

I, Robot too. Smith chose to appear in this over The Matrix.

Who would he have played?

need more Giant Spiders

He was supposed to be Neo

And he killed steampunk forever. No one wants to be associated with niggerdom.

HOL UP

U BE SAYIN'

THE MATRIX DOESN'T REAL?

I now wish there was a rap theme song to the matrix done in the style of WILD WILD WEST YIPPE YO YIPPE YAY

dude, dont cuckpost

There was too much shucking and jiving in it.

How's this for an alternate reality ?

Now the real question is how would John Wick be different, had it be played by a postJUST Will Smith?

There was also this one.