Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/07/amy-schumer-barbie-film-misogyny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

her pathetic career.

her face

she's fat as fuck but believes she has value

this is the only remotely amusing thing she's done

cena kind of made that though

Nothing she is a stupid fat bitch I want to fucking stab her to death and make intense eye contact as I push down onto the wounds every time I see her bad acting in a commercial and her fat fucking face that is supposed to convince me that everyone can be beautiful obvious Marxist bait fuck that cunt

Who is Amy Schumer?

The Democrat Senator from Hollywood

She's fat, retarded and can't act for shit. Hollywood been pushing her to act because she's a kikess and she's fucking stupid as hell. Deep down in her stomach, and I know it's fucking deep, she knows she's a failure and an attention whore. She always blabs about she knows jack shit about. She leeches to more famous and successful actors than her to get attention, which is fucking annoying. Her voice is horrible and hurts my ears. Every time I see miss piglet bitch about something while she makes up shit from the top of her head it irritates me more than the death of my own brother. She is why I want to murder people. She is also a whore, she fucks famous people to get more famous, she probably even fucked a producer or two. A total lack of self-respect. Degenerate kike cunt.

FUCK
Motherfucking stinky cunt is blurring my vision. im also drunkDIE YOU STUPID CUNT

picture your mom. now add 70 pounds. now make her about 40% more Jewish.

that's Amy Schumer

Makes no sense but that kike bitch needs to die

She's fat and ugly. That's pretty funny.

She didn't really say a single line that was funny. Could have replaced her with any blonde slut.

Based Cena

A fat disgusting kike

She's a female "comedian". Need I say more

only thing note worthy about her is one of the skits/episodes she did about football players and their aggressiveness.

@nooted
big fat stupid bitch >> @amyschumer

muh vagina

the fact that she is a woman and attempting comedy is pretty funny

Did you guys hear about a Barbie movie she's doing? Guess what she's gonna be in the movie

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/07/amy-schumer-barbie-film-misogyny
i don't really care that much but it made someone write "body fascism" on a "news" website so that's funny to me.

I would have sex with her on a drunken night because she looks easy and probably won't remember in the morning.
Though I may get herpes because shes a whore.

Ahahaha its funni

I heard she was funny at camp.

Literally nothing.

I don't find her funny at all. She has a potato face.

She's pudgy, loud, obnoxious, unfunny, untalented, foul and not that pretty, but I'd still hit it.

gas all the twelve year old boys in this thread

oh god you're just itching to toss up your tripfag bullshit don't you

w-what?

I KNOW YOU AND YOUR KIND

are you autistic?

No I'm just drunk and wishing there would be more people posting on Holla Forums Holla Forums

why must this chan be based on nazis and pedos

it's really sad

Jeez… Get a room you two.

we are in a room you fuckhead

what are you doing here

She looks like a 3D Miss Piggy.

This alone is cause for great mirth.

I would be laughing more if I didn't still want to bang her despite this fact. Or perhaps because of it.