Obama going full globalist retard

Obama Will Need His Oratory Powers to Sell Globalization

archive.is/KUqVV

We need to make sure that this election comes down a Nationalist (Trump) vs Globalist (Hillary) distinction. The globalist push is 100% anti-American and that will make the difference come election day, assuming Trump doesn't destroy that bitch in the debates which I hope he does, brutally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prepare yourselves, get a gun, learn some survival skills, learn to shoot, get ready for some urban warfare if Trump doesn't get in

“For them, globalization is inherently rigged toward the top 1 percent,” Mr. Obama said in an address to the Canadian Parliament. “I understand that vision. I know why it’s tempting.”
''
The problem, the president said, is that it is too late to turn back.

Obama's logic is literally - yea globalization sucks, but it's too late now so we have to go full globalization

Bait Hilldog into saying nice things about globalism. The God Emperor has already picked up the mantle of nationalism, now she just needs to explicitly pick up the mantle of globalism.

Obama will be campaigning for her, so all Trump has to do is distinguish himself as the Nationalist.

At the very least, if Shitlary wins we'll know the country has past the point of no return.

gone past

Urban warfare?

Why so you can get black bagged and taken off to some fusion center to receive enhanced interrogation, and watch as they pull out every digital imprint you have left that they can twist into being suspicious behavior that warrants extraordinary rendition like treatment?

Getting ready by learning how to conduct yourself in urban warfare here is the equivalent of learning to swim as the boat you are on is already sinking in the Arctic Ocean and all you have to wear is a speedo.

A better idea is prepare to go underground, and always be ready to get the fuck out.

Agreed. Urban cities will be lost to rioting dindus and useful idiots that will likely get round up and shot after doing serious damage which will in turn signal for more dindus and useful idiots to riot across the nation.

Grab your b.o.b.s and get the fuck out. Group with like minded whites outside of the metropolitan areas and start collabing on how you'll acquire water, food, ammo and securing a position far from the poz.

Forgot to add that Obama is one of the shittiest orantators of all time and has progressively gotten worse, especially now that Trump has gotten into his head.

If you're against globalism, one of the best things that could happen would be Obama speaking out in favour of it.

His "Remain" speech did wonders for Brexit support.

If Britain doesn't move to leave the EU in the coming week or 2 I doubt they ever will, referendum be damned.

how much longer till november? getting pretty tired of this fucking retarded nigger tbh

pic unrelated

all they wanted to do is milk the goyim as long as possible, while living exceptionally hedonistic lives, until the collapse is inevitable. then crash it all with no survivors.

wew

Shitting on Whites, exporting manufacturing, elevating faggots, continuing and encouraging the flood of illegal beaners and inciting shiftless niggers to fight with cops and burn down their neighborhoods. That's King Nigger's vision of populism.

this

this, but I was going to say if he does get in. There will be a chimpout of epic proportions

should have been comes down to, fucking typos

t. Barack Hussein "King Nigger" Obama

Their women are getting molested in the streets of their major cities and all their leaders want to talk about is how to get back at Russia for Ukraine.

Yes, but those women deserve it for being leftists who supported the immigration and turning their men into ubercucks.

As if the chimp has enough cognitive function to understand populism.

Huey would've had that nigger cleaning toilets at the State Capitol, maybe.

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Okie doke

Weird, I thought globalization simply happened and was completely natural but now Obongo is trying to actively sell it like one of his policies.

Stop open borders and stop free trade. There, globalization BTFO.

Why did you post a picture of an empty bed?

Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ookodoke

I hope this fukc gets the chair for high treason after Trump is sworn in. Along with the Hillbeast

FUG U OBAMA

OBAMA DON'T DO THIS YOU ONLY HAVE 6 MONTHS LEFT

He has a lifetime left on the payroll you dope, he's an ex-President, like Bill Clinton he will be shilling for kikes for the rest of his life.

I think their kike forefathers were trying for aone world goverment, they pretty much have it now, but today's kikes are so degenerate and deranged they are ruining 300 , if not 2000, years of hard work.

Either that, or they know something we don't. Like they have to push this shit out by a deadline.

This. The media kept talking about how 'charismatic' he is around elections and how 'beautiful' and 'elegant' Michelle is.

Even the right picked up on it but that never rang true. Have we been psychologically conditioned to give blacks the high ground?

that thing is not human

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

He sounds pretty scared to me.

I'll be retreating into Appalachia as a base to launch guerrilla insurgency and propaganda wars against the Loyalist forces. Patriots, don't stay in the cities, that's where their armored vehicles are designed to operate: go to the rocky hills, the muddy swamps, the gloopy bayous, the muddy forests, the rustic hinterlands.

If there were clear data on their side, then why the oratory powers? If globalization is so great, then it should be an easy case to make based on data of programs already implemented; no need for sophistry. The only reason he needs oratory powers is because it's a hollow argument.

Does the article provide actual, empirical arguments in favor of globalization?

Wait, what? The article acknowledges that the effects have been bad. Nowhere does the article offer positive arguments on behalf of globalizing.

Weaken Europe's response? What response?

Lol how is that an argument? "They fucking went independent in Britain, and look what happened. Day one, they were like, not exactly sure what to do."

do you think so

Use the webm next time