Potential happening in Saudi Arabia

Attack near US consulate in Saudi city of Jeddah

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36700635

archive.is/9X4FF

I thought about ignoring this and not bothering to make the thread, but the attack on the Ambassador to Libya was reported in a similar innocuous way initially. There isn't really much more that can be said until we find out more details.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoOoN_2/status/749768719648321536/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
archive.is/nKPjh
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-blast-idUSKCN0ZK1RD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe if i leave right now I can make it before QRF

ikr that 13 hours movie made me want to reenlist to shoot at more hadjis. Sadly it would prolly end up like the last deployment where you shoot at a bunch for a month until they get sick of dieing and just plant ied's.

and yet….

Here's a picture of the bomber.

twitter.com/NoOoN_2/status/749768719648321536/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I still don't get why we have to use our "muslim allies" when we can't even tell them apart from the bad guys.

kek

I'm not sure what happened but he looks pretty devastated. He's literally in pieces!

This is the biggest crime of it all.

Just shit in the toilet, man, where it belongs.
Call me when it's in the kitchen sink or something and then it'll be a happening.

You could just take a drive to Dearborn or Jersey City if that's all you wanted to do. Instead you'll waste the taxpayers money to suit up for Uncle Schmuley and do it half a world away.

Is it a good idea to join the military if the biggest reasons are learning how to fight with guns and credentials?
Do people betray each other?

Post yfw Iran instigates a Shiite revolution in Saudi Arabia.

Kuwait just had two attempted terrorist attacks today as well.

Shiite's in Saudi are a tiny isolated minority that live in their own remote communities. No matter what issues Saudis have with each other, the only thing they agree is hatred of Shiite's.

And one more for the gore folder

Young people blow up so fast these days!

archive.is/nKPjh

Man, tough break Mohamed.

Looks like he was not trained. Must have been hated by the other jihadis, so hey gave him a bob vest to fuck off with and he could not even do that. Mudslimes really are idiotic.

Yeah, saw another article where he was fucking around on the street corner acting suspicious.

A single nigger like this guy isn't going to do shit to a fortified position like a U.S. Embassy.

because we/mossad/saudis are paying them not to, and/or because attacking another sovereign nation is not a good idea when you're already having difficulty holding territory.

i don't understand why you go into every fucking thread and post this. you're not telling anyone anything they don't already know retard.

The hits just keep on coming.

Explosion heard in Saudi city of Qatif, body parts seen-witness

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-blast-idUSKCN0ZK1RD

Purported to be from the above attack.

What's with all the poopy brown shit in the 2nd pic?

do you think so

OMG did he died?

Boooooring.