amazon.com/Dell-Gaming-S2716DG-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B0149QBOF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you live in a gas chamber?

lol cuck

spooky

doesn't seem too bad
just add a PC with internet, and make it not in Mexico, I'd live there

why?

Get rid of the christcuck shit, get a new bed, get electrical light, give it a lick of paint and I'll consider it.

Looks damp and cold. I'd rather be in a crawlspace with soft insulation and heat pipes.

thanks for the tip, God bless you.

Luke 1:48

hey bitch there's literally nothing wrong with Mexico

it is hot, that is why I don't like Mexico, and that place doesn't look like it has AC

I don't know which parts you've visited but if you go to Durango around July or August it's cold as fuck because that's when it rains like crazy. I haven't visited there in several years so I might be wrong now. Just giving my experience

Which is christcuck for "Fuck you!"

why do you care, I hate most things between these two lines

wew lad

I have been to Australia. I got attacked by a snak

That's literally an orthodox monastery.

Was it a black snek?

Fix the wall and get a new bed and I'd consider it

no, it was blown

brown*

I was making idle conversation since I just woke up. Now that I'm somewhat awake, I really don't care about how hot that room may be.

Wish I'd kept the webm of Steve getting bitten and having to look up what kind of snake it was for this occasion…

point Australia is full of shit that wants to kill you, and is mostly shit

it's like you're an idiot or something

Old houses with thick walls are surprisingly chilly in summer.

Have you Ever Thought about Painting your Fucking Walls, because That Would Go a Long Long Fucking Way Compared to its Original State!!… Also Get a New Fucking Bed & Fucking Blanket & Fucking Sheets!!… Your Room Looks like Fucking Shit you Fucking Loser OP…

lel poorfag

amazon.com/Dell-Gaming-S2716DG-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B0149QBOF0

My other monitors flicker because they can't handle switching between 144Hz and 60Hz so I took them down, nice try though, we know who the real poorfag is.

Nerdy Fuckers…

Sounds like you have it pretty good there. Are you a corrupt official, a drug runner, a kidnapper, or just a coyote?

I remember this from Holla Forums's battlestation threads. Nice to see it's still looking good.

Thanks! It's just as comfy as ever.

fam

Yeah I remember too. I asked you about the headphone amplifier thing you have there.

I might be getting a job soon and my laptop looks like it's on its last leg. What CPU, monitor, heaphones, and other accessories do you recommend?

Was that the dude that was killed by a Rayfish while trying to shove his dick down it's mouth or something? I remember reading something about him. Sounds like he got what he deserved for making all Australians look like deranged animal rapists.

o i am laffin'.

Part of what makes me wealthy is not spending all my money on retarded shit.
Those temps are with Prime95 and Furmark running on max. ;)

I could go on forever baby!

There's a lot more room than you think and I always push the chair back
I'm sorry this post made no sense, define "dynamic", you mean an open cup? They sound nice and warm. The amp is a tube hybrid so it doesn't really have tube sound. Also I have a closed cup to the right…
It's not a gaming monitor, it's just a normal monitor.

Sorry kiddo, this ain't Holla Forums, your strawman doesn't work here.

No you commie cuck you live in what the state tells you to live in. Paint? Are you trying to be an individual cumrade?

Electrodynamic

I suppose so in this day and age.

It's 3AM and I don't have a room light.

You'd see an NEC EA275UHD in portrait, a disused 15EL1500, an SRS-3170 system, and a filco keyboard. All the rest is hidden away for light/sound pollution purposes.

so are you going to post yours or are you going to fuck off?

correction, 15EL9500, and dynamic is the correct term as electrodynamic is distinct.

I'm enjoying them honestly I don't see the complaint. Games sound gud, music sounds good.

turn flash on.

Something more interesting: the entire translucent area here is 0.14 micron transducer.

Make that (3), my triggered autismo friend.

:^)

Despite all the Christfaggotry, I actually like your headquarters, OP.