3. f5 networks
4. ADP
5. pricewaterhousecoopers
6. knightfrank
7. london stock exchange group
8. coles
9. deloitte

pewdiepie exposes financiers of wsj

This just in! The right has the same level of maturity as a 12 year old! This is too good to be true, you faggots really ARE the new "ESS JAY DUBYAS!".

How does it feel to literally be retarded? Are your parents proud?

Forgot to sage this shit thread.
Fuck You.

you seem mad

holy shit he utterly BTFO'd them all

Retarded alt-righters detected! Just ask yourself Holla Forumsiewers, do you REALLY want to be lumped into the same category as these tards?

I need pictures of your churros for academic purposes.

Are you lost?

Him and Refn are truly the last defenders of the Nordic race

I'm just happy you've moved onto something else besides calling everyone Drumfers.

PDP is a savage and a mad man.

Not worth my time. Instead I'll just point out your retardation for any onlookers and let them make their own mind up

A Holla Forumsyp and a newfag! Aren't you a blessing to MY board! If you'd been here for more than a day you would know that we refer to ourselves as Holla Forumsiewers.

Oh…It's YOU again. Still not taking your meds I see.

God fucking damn Felix savaged the fuck out of them.

I made no mention of Holla Forums and literally no one calls it that. You can claim anything if you can't even post without showing how obvious you're projecting onto me and others. Please leave, you are embarrassing yourself.

dem himmler glasses

this kills the pinko

No.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED
#IStandWithPewdipie

the wsj was probably right about all the nazi stuff tbqh lol

name of the song in the last vid pls?

Behold the delusions of the alt-right!

This triggers the stormfag

I was actually considering (unironically) never watching pewdiepie again after that vid.
He kind of redeemed himself with the OP vid and I love drama, but I'll probably stop watching him.
I always used adblock anyway, so no sheckels for the cucks.

this is a better situation than what started gamergate with the whole five guys shit. should have better luck. not to mention a ton more normies to join the cause given all the different jewtubers fanbases.

i'm always going to be a fencesitter, but i'm interested for the lulz.

He isn't actively calling on people to attack the WSJ so I doubt anything is going to come off this. Maybe stormfags and Holla Forumstards may do something but I don't think his fans will do much.

you know who else killed hitler? hitler
he's getting more and more like him by the day

You never know i guess. something to keep an eye on. if i get some keks it doesn't matter to me how i get them tbh. i imagine if this continues, which given how old media is now it probably will, i could see it reaching a boiling point next month.

BURN MSM BURN

That'll be the day

4U to hang, hothead.

Holy shit, WSJ taken down by a youtuber? Goddamn the times are magical and crazy!

Hell March 1 from RA 1. Funnily enough it's the Soviet theme.

Good luck with that

I bet you think pol is alt-right too.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

He's a useful clown. The more the liberal retards double down instead of admitting they fucked up and lashed out at one of their own the more the Swedish cuck will retaliate with redpills.

He's got an army of gullible 12 year old kids that listen to his every word, he's doing our work for us without us having to lift a finger.

Right now there's like two million extra kids who think if you get offended by a nazi reference you're an uptight old person.
It's great.

"stormfag" here, thought it was funny actually.

i'm starting to watch and unironically enjoy his vids tbqh lads

It's because you're retarded. I'm not even joking tbh.

He's fairly funny when he's not screeching like an autist while playing some shitty game.

He clearly knows how to wield a meme gun, but doesn't, because his audience is stupid and he knows it.

they are

they usually didn't even deny it until CNN started saying "alt right"