youtube.com/watch?v=qkcErvfutaw
youtube.com/watch?v=4cSH83UQ5l8
archive.is/AgJHM
archive.is/mTbSu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DODEN DE NEGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

these transparent fucks

Have you guys ever thought that maybe blacks do dumb stuff because most of them are apart of the lower class poor societies?
And maybe it has nothing to do with race like most you think it does?
Just a thought :/

This is the lowest quality b8 I've seen in a long time.

halfchan refugee trying to be funny or genuine retard?

Then why are the niggers in Congress just as dumb as the pavement apes in Detroit?

Did you seriously just refer to black people as "apes"?
That's incredibly fucking offensive…

What year of gun statistics is this graph from? And what info is it grabbing it from?

You're existence is offensive. Kill yourself.

I ignored the crime stats for awhile, I didn't think there was a big difference until I saw that they vote 92%+ for Democrats year after year.

That was finally enough to convince me that 92% of them are functionally retarded.

but dem republicans is rayciss yo. dey tryina lock me up just for gettin on my grind and slingin rock. fuck that shit nigga. i'm a real nigga.

where do you think you are, laddie?

You know what, I think I'm just gonna block all of you. Have a nice day you bunch of racist asshole scum! :D

I knew I shouldn't have checked this site out after hearing about it on Time.

It's from years ago, I'd like to see an updated version. Maybe I'll try to make some shitty OC one day

And that allows them to break the law how exactly? Oh that's right, it doesn't.

shitcago would carry that shit into the stratosphere

archive.is/Xa1Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=qkcErvfutaw

youtube.com/watch?v=4cSH83UQ5l8

this always gets posted when I post the original and I never steal it.
fukin saved this time.

Will Paul Ryan get cucked again?

archive.is/AgJHM

calm down buddy

why are niggers mad at Paul Ryan for niggers killing each other? it doesn't make sense

meh, pretty much a delinquent thought, tbh. the standings on racial violence don't change based on income or welfare status. Niggers are far and away the most violent racial group plaguing the West. At least the most violence they commit is nigger-on-nigger violence, so there's that.

Yes, offensive to apes.

Srs? Probably should away back to le >>>/reddit/ newfriend.
>ps. you can take google image analysis pic along with you to study during the trip back

They don't like when whitey shoots back.

What about their white constituents?

Just kidding. No white in an area that would send a nigger to Congress would vote for a nigger, so the niggers give even less of a shit than normal.

They will blame anyone but themselves when their media tells them to.

Do you really have to blur out the penis because of MAH CP?
I guess there are some sick fucks that would beat off to dead niggers though.

So they don't want niggers to be allowed to own guns?

Fine with me then.

Wow gee, no, none of us have ever thought that or even heard that argument before. What a novel and insightful idea you have just shared with us.

All the recent shilling was like going back to the first level after beating the boss.
This shit is like going back to the tutorial

Nigga, you can prostrate to my shit. You're too lowly to be kissing my ass.

I used to think this until I lived around wealthy blacks. They still do dumb shit and have a fucking disconnect in their head.
I dont know what it is but there are small things that just dont register to blacks and I think one of those small things is partially to blame for their place in society.

They have practically no sense of planning ahead and zero concept of moratality. I spent years in Atlanta and Houston and I will never be able to fully understand why blacks do the stupid things they do.

Just to name a few
>Stupid stunts to show off Jumping off buildings

Why not take away gun owning rights from blacks? That would solve the entire problem of blacks having wide access to firearms. This way they could prosecute any/all black folk who are found to be in posession of a firearm.
There is no reason to take away gun owning rights from white men, as they are clearly not part of the problem.

This is a fair suggestion. According to the crime statistics, blacks are the most frequent group to use firearms for commiting a crime. Anyone who says otherwise is just blatantly wrong and doesn't see the full picture.

Why should the people of America lose their right to bear arms and defend themselves, when guns are specifically a problem with black criminals?
Normal working citizen do not go out to rob & shoot out a liquor store or a seven-eleven. This is specifically a problem with the BLACK populace and not general populace and it should be solved as such.

Even in this case, it's specifically the 'black lives matter' movement calling for action. Supposedly they live in a majorily black areas, which have high rates of shootings. This would solve the problem for their communities.

TAKE AWAY THE BLACK MAN'S RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM!

(((bloomberg))) said as much, but he is angling to ban all guns.

archive.is/mTbSu

I'm just tired of lowering standards to accommodate groups that don't possess the desire or ability to function as a free people.

It really seems like there is no depth too low for "fairness" and "equality"

And yet, still no mention of the responsibility of those who CHOSE to commit violent actions.

All of you law abiding white people with guns are to blame for this…

Not the ones who actually pulled the trigger.

Something about them not being responsible for their own actions….

Your rights are the problem.

I am a Black woman and is this bait?…

The niggers I have to deal with think monkeys act like people. Just process that for a moment.

I won't claim these aren't the products of our low median IQ but in our defense it's short of a vicious circle of a toxic culture as a product of stupidity and stupidity as a product of a toxic culture.

Nigger violence…

About that. Low income whites don't commit crimes at an increased rate that nogs do if that is the case.

The low income bullshit has been known to be a lie and proved false dozens of times for decades.

REPORT + HIDE

what

That's a HI-Point 45

wat

I differentiate between black people and niggers. Do you mean to say you don't?

The 'more than 3' rule doesn't apply to black people you know.

There are regions of impoverished whites world-wide and they don't start fucking Armageddon against eachother.

And don't even lump niggers in with blacks, niggers are a black man's worst enemy.

le edgy Americattle realist

I'm so real I call them niggers but the "good niggers" blacks.

Pathetic Americattle don't know that there is no good negroid.

But it's true. The 'more than 3' rule doesn't apply to black people.

With niggers it most certainly does.

Oh wait, you're a kike. Nevermind then.

All black people are niggers.
Not all niggers are black people.

That makes no damn sense.

Yanks brought this on themselves by being greedy and not castrating their slaves. Even sandniggers knew better than to let them breed.

Back to reddit you go.
Shit tier bait.

The fuck?

megakek

Un-fucking-believable.

It's not a fucking neologism. Don't let libshits subvert the language, especially not the Greek terms like problematic.

There are more white people under the poverty line than poor blacks and poor mexicans combined, and yet niggers still commit over 50 percent of murders at just 13 percent of the population, if there was a credible link between poverty and crime, whites would commit the vast majority of crime and be substantially overrepresented in crimes per capita but the opposite is the case, the poorest region in America, Appalachia, has one of the lowest crime rates. Sooner or later you will have to accept the fact that there are empirical biological differences between human populations and races and this has serious ramifications for their behavioral patterns and how to deal with niggers and other races in general, from both a personal standpoint and a legislation one. If you entertain the cancerous cult of egalitarianism any longer, it will only create even more insane rationalizations and policies for black failure and other minority failures until everyone in America is dragged down to the lowest common denominator by a vindictive marxist regime. Lurk moar, newfriend.

What the actual fuck is the background story to this shit?

Today is the day. Call your reps. Don't let these retards diminish your Rights.

Nigger parents doing something right for once

also known as a shit gun
if you're gonna drop shekels on a shooty mcpewpew (or a problem solver as the nig says) spend the extra hundred to pick up something that isn't crap. Hi Points are like gambling, you could win, but you could also lose, and going cheap with firearms is a bad idea.

people would rather see kids getting killed than being raped

Felons can't legally own firearms, yet they still obtain them.

anyone have a link to that interview?

Go live in africa nigger lover, or detroit and then tell me about your "If niggers had money" meme.
There's plenty of instances of niggers with money being JUST as criminal as those in the hood.
Back your opinion up with demonsatrable action by living amongst them if they are our equals, or shut the fuck up and GTFO

Back to reddit.

bump

Let me guess, Cummings is going to be at the head of it. That nigger is pulling his ass all the way for Clinton.