Look, the petend girl pretends to be pregnant

Look, the petend girl pretends to be pregnant.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/beauty/surgery-could-give-men-wombs-1302360099545142.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I pretend I'd want to impregnate her.

Cough. Yeah, pretend.

user, pregnancy is a social construct.

Check your womb-less priviledge

Zoe Alexis Carter never used to do this shit, just did tai chi and got cut up doing drama.

the artwork on this always rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

THATS NOT HOW
BIOLOGY WORKS
THATS NOT HOW
BIOLOGY WORKS
[sings in pirate]

Y'know I only ever heard about trans stuff in high school. Two examples: A big dude that would literally wear makeup and have girly hair and a girl. Don't really know about the dude but, I knew the girl. It was always some fucking drama with her. It wasn't just drama either it was lesbian drama. Two girls liked her and she went through this whole fucking thing. She chooses one and turns out the one she chose was also trans. The whole time she wanted people to call her Mason because that was the name she chose. Never once did I call her that.

Moral of the story, she never gave me the 20 bucks she owed me.

Did things work out for the transgender lesbian?

You mean other than the terrible color theory, nightmarish perspective and balloon full of custard anatomy?

Well where the fuck are you going to put the fetus, put it in a box?

Yeah it's the balloon custard anatomy that grosses me out.

Fuck if I know, last I heard she was gonna go through the transition stuff. Taking testosterone and whatever else. She already got a boob reduction but, that was because they were too big. From what she told me she wanted it all gone. She was a natural E or triple D the after the reduction C. And she was bi but, never actually did stuff with a dude.

Wtf is balloon custard anatomy?

Bones are phallocentric, it'd be a less problematic world if we were composed of sacs of gel manipulated with sheets of muscle floating on the surface

Muscle is the Patriarchy. We should move through osmotic pressure.

should we become octopi?

You guy know this was a webcomic hijacked I'm tired so sorry if that was not the proper term? by halfchan Holla Forums right? I remember the thread where they discussed changing to use it to show that tranny is that what the girl is? are crazy.

Whatever, you dumb child.
Fuck this "webomic".

Don't women bathroom have stalls in them?

They do. The moron who drew that is not doing us any favors.

What the fuck.
What is wrong with these people? What is wrong with this world?

When people are allowed to spread lies without someone else being allowed to spread truth this is what happens.

>there are people out there who want to be pregnant

Is it bad that this sort of reminds me of that one proposed method for male "pregnancy" involving attaching a woman's uterus to a guy's body and pumping it full of the proper nutrients/hormones?

(I can't find the article for that now. Can does anyone have a link?)

They are mentally ill people that we decided to enable instead of treat. Like fags before hand.

Seems like the creator doesn't want to admit that becoming Trans effectively makes you sterile. (Wonder how many people promoting this shit even know that).

If sex change surgery ACTUALLY allowed for 100% reproductive capabilities of the chosen gender (instead of just being a "cosmetic" change and 0% reproductive capability) I wouldn't be against it.

Tried searching "attaching female uterus to a man" and got this yahoo.com/beauty/surgery-could-give-men-wombs-1302360099545142.html

After reading it and god damn that sounds fucked up. There might be rich trannies who want it, but god damn the idea of male pregnancy does not sound good for "male" host with the sheer amount of things that have to be altered to allow a uterus in a man body to function.

Are you seriously defending the webcomic or are you so triggered that you went full retard?

Vastly underrated post.

Trannies are all batshit crazy. If they're somehow allowed to have children in the future I'd feel bad for the kids being raised by these crazy fucks.

Yeah… I ain't defendin' nothin'.
I'm simply calling the MC just what she is.
I just said it wrong.