Oxford University to replace 'male, pale and stale' image with gay, female and black icons

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CAp4v
oxfordstudent.com/2015/04/30/wadham-students-object-to-nationalist-and-offensive-union-jack/
archive.org/details/TheAnti-humans
twitter.com/barnabyraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> archive.is/CAp4v

Wadham is well known for being the worst, most leftist college.

oxfordstudent.com/2015/04/30/wadham-students-object-to-nationalist-and-offensive-union-jack/

Historical revisionism and erasure of culture is what that is.

At my university, they actually have some awesome pictures of what the community was like during the 19th century. All European descent, German, Irish, English, etc. The archive guy did a great job. Now, if some retarded activists tried to remove them for 'diversity' or whatever, it would be considered destruction of historical culture. Just one step towards white genocide.

One thing that bothers me the most about it all is that all the new pictures featuring the university feature no students at all. They're all paid models, all nonwhite. Everything within a 30 mile radius of this university is about >90% white.

So they're turning themselves into Cambridge?

I wonder why they're so many portraits of white men. I can't figure it out.

they are literally erasing our culture piece by piece, a Stalinist erasure, and 'somehow they are convincing us to do it willingly!!!

And if you speak out, you're a racist sexist homophobe antisemite evil nazi.

We need some Marches against communism considering all the lefties with actual communist flags and shit now

take a stand, white man

do something about it

Convincing idiots to do it. The only people that run these places anymore are soulless marketers trying to cash in on Uncle Sam. It's why their actions are almost incomprehensible to us. We would never do this because it's not optimal in the long run. But Shekelstein dangles a few dollaroos and platitudes above these idiot's heads and they're all-in even at supposed elite universities. Gotta get dem federal gibs! How much does it really cost to power a few lights and pay a few people to teach kids basket weaving?

Are they trying to awaken the sleeping white giant? The normies are beginning to realize how blatantly anti-white these people are, and the hypocrisy of their "racism" bullshit.

This is the kind of shit we will be able to explain in 40 years time or so.

Well they would never do that again
Yeah but they wouldn't do it AGAIN, I mean its 2046 for crying out loud!

You should make a motion with the European Court of Human Rights that this is the destruction of historical indigenous culture and must be opposed on those grounds.

They have forgotten the giant even exists. There is no living individual who remembers what it looks like when white people become collectively angry.

We're not dealing with the kikes of the past, the ones which set in motion what is happening at the moment. We're dealing with their descendants, who were handed the world on a silver platter and are so eager to openly wear the crown of the "chosen" that they have forgotten their kind can only survive in the shadows.

archive.org/details/TheAnti-humans

jesus fuck I hate these long-winded books written as a narrative, rather than a scientific study that gets straight to the facts. What did the unmasking entail? Foucault uses "unmasking" as well, and is said to be an antihuman. Connection?

This is why more and more I think the Benedictine Option is our only hope. Sort of like what NWF is doing, but more about preserving knowledge than muh white race (but of course the two go together, don't get me wrong)

Won’t happen. By then there won’t be any kikes left to fight against it.

I do not think this is trivial. If all you see are white men, white men, white men, it is very hard to believe that people in your society think you have a place in history. Changing iconography helps to change how you see history.”

Any white person who actually humours these retards needs to be publicly hanged; ZERO exceptions.

This is an outright declaration of war. A treasonous act akin to that taken by an occupying victor. There is no room in our countries for nests of hatred which breed tomorrow's terrorists and social engineers.

Cultural cleansing precedes ethnic cleansing.

Of course it does; that's why any white person who tolerates or encourages that shit needs to be offed; the lowest of the low: traitors.

that's the most hilariously racist thing I've ever read

it makes Holla Forums look like baby racists

Exactly. This is why action must be taken. No more twiddling of thumbs and fingering of arseholes, waiting for some collective consciousness to arise out of nowhere by fortune.

Yeah, great. Just replace the portraits that have been there for hundreds of years with some cunt who probably accomplished nothing. And what is this talk about not enough minorities? The place is overflowing with chinks. This shit has to end.

OXFORD YES
Soon, Oxford will fall from top 3 unis to top 100 once they accept more niggers in.
Keep up the good work, Cuckford!

If more people knew about things like this, Oxford would be a fucking laughingstock. But no one reads these articles or even cares. Thus the leftists continue to get away with whatever they want.

Thanks mate, too bad the OP didn't provide the llink.

I hate White women so much they're equal to kikes sometimes. If this erasure of European culture excluded white women as well they would have a tantrum like the cunts they are.

They underestimate just how quickly someone's mentality can change when they realize they're faced with an existential threat. I was as non-confrontational as they came not so long ago. Now I am not only resigned to the fact of eventual bloody conflict, but I gleefully look forward to it.

bump

I'm the same way. In fact I often look for ways out of the bloody conflict but the immigrants keep flooding in and white society keeps getting subverted. Even if globalists have given up, the useful idiots have taken over.

This is actually an excellent point. But, the massive non-White immigration might reach a point where it will be too much for us to handle.

bump.

Creating and maintaining a civilization is white privilege and must be stopped at all costs and removed from the historical record

Because racism

Why does it matter where we stick our peckers? What does this have to do with merit?

Agreed. The joke's over; it's time to set things right.

Wadham was known as poz heaven as far back as the 19th century.

Cambridge is marginally better. Most right-wing thinkers in Britain over the past fifty years like Maurice Cowling have emerged from there. But still it has typical university levels.

This gives me some degree of hope. Trump and Brexit are just the beginnings of the backlash.

If I heard some little faggot saying that shit aloud I would have no other option than to physically beat him. I would grind that fucking faggot into the ground with my boot.

I wonder what ethnicity those communists at Wadham might be…

twitter.com/barnabyraine

Lol so pious: airbrushing the giant mole off her face for her portrait.

They will have to lower standards or the niggers will drop out and take their state sponsored tuition with them. They will also have to start changing the names of buildings or face lawsuits, death threats and property damage.

Just fuck my entire life up.

King George III was a negro, after all. He wuz a kang. You need to change history to be politically correct, guys! It's 2016! Get with the times!

wew

source of pic

That's the fucking point of this multicultural inclusion.
Destroy the knowledge centres which made the country great.

Kikes are trying to engineer the downfall of western civ. and replace it with good goy red Chinks.