Acquiring a "free" Sail Ship

Me and some guys from 4chan are going to acquire a large/very large sail ship and take it down to the Caribbean to led a life of hedonism.

To basically plunder and pillage and take what we want.

I promised them to make a board on Holla Forums to share information and contact one another. I have delivered
8ch.net/sailship/index.html
Title: Plunder & Pillage

We are looking for more guys to join us, If your interested please visit the board and tell us your ideas and what we could be doing wrong.

stopped reading there.

go back.

Stop being a edgy faggot
I go between both chans, Just happened to post there to see how people think about it

God i wish this was real lel
I'd plunder some whores

I hope you hit an iceberg.

?It will be real within 2017

Neck yourself

i hope you all die

check out willy t's. i might be interested if you're going up and down the west indies, there are some islands there that i haven't seen yet. i'm not really dying to go back to most of the rest of the carribean.

I'm interested but only if I can be captain, here are my qualifications:

dysnomia oc fukken saved

You can drive the ship yes i don't now how tbh

what could possibly go wrong?

Why would a pirate stick to one port?

Safe harbor is necessary, especially in the South Atlantic, unless you want to be the poor saps in embed related

Hey man! Fellow Alt-Right here, haha, Pepe amirite? Hey just wanted to tell you - ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US - haha, just ki- OCEAN MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND

WHOOOPS THE MEMES ARE OUT OF CONTROOOOOL

Psh, OP he here I am captain. my qualifications

What now?

You're not the OP

Dope. Not that it's terribly difficult but we are going to need people willing to learn how to operate sails depending on the size of it. The ones like OP with the square sails are kind of a bitch and require a more able crew.

Fuck yes, I will join…..

Well follow the board,

i-it's beautiful…

You clowns are gonna sink before you get to the end of the dock.

we will never know unless we try, willing to take the risk.

we will most likely be claimed by Cthulhu, but hey still better than sitting in my ass all day.

*on

OK, OP, I have discovered some things that you are doing wrong, and am listing them here.

1. You and some guys from 4chan are going to acquire a large/very large sail ship and take it down to the Caribbean to led a life of hedonism. To basically plunder and pillage and take what we want.

2. I promised them to make a board on Holla Forums to share information and contact one another. I have delivered.

3. We are looking for more guys to join us.

Apart from those three things and some spelling mistakes, you are doing everything right. Mostly.

Be sure to have someone link the news article when you are arrested / kidnapped / killed, those are always funny.

Why not just get a submarine? They cost a shit ton of money but you can pay off the loan with all those valuables you plan on magically acquiring.

Do you even know how to Butt Pirate?

Interesting.
What are your requirements for joining?
I'm not very experienced but I'm willing to learn.

pirates don't do that

Muh secret club is far cringier because you actually have to be taking imageboards to such a level of seriousness that you think that you build your identity around board nationalism. This is reflected in Holla Forums attacking every other white nationalist group because they are not Holla Forums, and it's reflected in the paranoia about "reddit" which seems to be mostly projection.

Wish i can join you guys since im good with making weapons but i hate sleeping on boats. Really hope this idea takes off and you fags sail the 7 seas.
Heres a gift for you all

this

keep him he is a keeper
while your at it why not take all homos

all homos in one boat imagine the orgys lemon party to the power of (how many homos are on this planet?)

found OPs economical model

ITT: shit that will never happen

You can get something like a T-72, Chieftain or Leopard 1 for like $20,000-30,000 in Europoor

a few of those and i could make some nice migrant kebab