Official Laura B Thread

Official Laura B Thread
EXTREMELY Random Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hy75l
vk.com/id266548225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thelaurabay

She is fuckable in her early sets but later when she is about 10, it's too late.

she has my eyes :}

She has my dick. And i say that as someone who likes to stroke the cock to 4 yo girls. I can tolerate a 8yo LauraB. She's not that old and ugly yet.

I knew a lot of you brown-eyed motherfuckers liked her because her eyes are like yours.

Nothing wrong with brown eyes. It's actually a good thing for human biodiversity for you guys to keep to your own kind.

Give yourself a medal for it. Nobody else will. You're gonna live and die alone.

wat

Would love to fuck LauraB on the bed in picture five. You normie guys who like ugly women who was already fucked by five guys with a dirty dick before she met you, probably disagree.

Lera is not for fucking
She is for kissing and cuddling

Would you like to give us an example?

Children is for fucking. You have to prepare all their holes.

i think he means that youre stroking your own own dick for not having brown eyes and no one cares like

No because I was kidding. I don't like toddlers.

Wish I could fuck LauraB on the couch in picture two. She's so cute and ready for my child friendly cock.

It doesn't matter. I don't like any of you Holla Forums people. If you are pedophiles, I'd be a normie. If you are normies, I'd prefer to be a pedophile.

Then why the fuck are you here?

Are you sure you could handle this much ass?

I've been wondering why she is one of the most popular ones for some time, I just didn't see it before but I eventually figured it was because she is a good specimen of brown eyes, so brown-eyed guys would instinctively gravitate toward her. The user confirmed my theory by saying "she has my eyes".

I wasn't making a statement of superiority with my comment, just that it's healthy for one's self and society for people to be attracted to those of similar race and features.

woa nigga you dont like me?

I needed to be nasty.

I can, yes. I am prepared for LauraB07.

There is nothing to like about any of you.

I can't argue with that.

I like this vid, and LauraB05. It's my fav.

4U

Post puffy vulva

Thanks. It's better than what I got from Santa = Nothing.

You can and you will when you are in the mood for it.

So it has come to this…

Ok.

It used to be pedo boards on Holla Forums and librechan but now it is only a LautraB spam thread for five minutes before it is deleted.

We know that already bud

No but she has given me many a good fap, especially with 05 and 07. I'm grateful.

I just don't get the point.

trips checked

It triggers Dysnomia

Trips checked?

Or the police has given you orders.

The video to set 08 does it for me everytime.

Don't try pedophile wanking. It's addicitve.

There isn't much trying anymore cause its been going on since i was 10.
RIP limewire

That's nothing. It's just amateur pedophilia. I have done it since i was 40.

LauraB05 is the most loliscious set to me.

I refuse to believe anybody here is over 35

Do you need any sets or links?

Mika or Heartfinn were in their fifties. And others too. Maybe even sixties.

I have the LauraB sets and vids i need but thanks.

I just want to say that I greatly appreciate everything you do for this board, Leraposter.

pedo confirmed for worst taste

==EXTREME== Ass

LauraB is The Beatles for pedophlies.

wat

None here of course. They are perverted. Holla Forums is too good for such people.

Right. They are not good enough either. It's what i meant to say. Pedophlies are even worse.

you can suck me pedo cock

No I can't. I'm giving a banana a blowjob. The banana is gay.

I know LauraB would be great in that bed. She moves with such calm. No turbo kid. I like that. She would give a handjob in slow motion.

english is not your native language?

She would probably work you over until you have no energy left than when you go to sleep she ties you up and calls up her friend for the double team forcing you to stay awake as their sex slave.

Only professionally. Not as a hobby.

would you like to get dominated by them?

I don't like domination. I only want to brush their teeth.

Lolidom is a top tier fetish

It would be gay to say no to this.
Yes

I would have said yes because the girls are cute and it would only be a fun game.

A pedophile with a fetish.

very much agreed

You can say yes because you are gay. Many who did.

You want Laura to fist your ass?

STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE

i want lera to crush my nutsack

I like their earliest sets even better. They should have wore these clothes when Lara made 05 and 07.

nuh

Only if she wants to. It wouldn't be a very large fist you know.

I know right? Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Stop being a satanist, you hateful bitch.

Fugg, meant for

Big enough. I'm not into gay sex things with little girls.

gay tbh

If that's want she wants to do than i can't tell her not to.

No thanks. I like hippie lolix.

have any of you played unteralterback

To see LauraB fist a man's ass would be very weird.

No but I played Unteralterbach.

Ye. We know you can fug her there.

Yes. Someone here a couple of month a go said there is a follow up in the making. I don't know if it is true. Since Holla Forums abanonded all pedo boards there is little communication.

but that's the straightest thing a man can do in his lifetime.

I'm not straight. And I'm not gay. I'm all hetero.

I'm pretty sure that not getting fisted by a loli at least once makes you gay by default.

Laura B is not Cute!

Maybe I would let her do it. To be in bed with LauraB would be too much. I'd be ready for anyhting. :D

Good thing the only witness would be Valensiya

This

She is if you are an anti-pedo.

would it be gay if laura b penetrated your butthole with a strap on?

Yes. I want a loli harem.

Only if the balls touch

Not if she spits on the strap on first

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE
DIE IN A FIRE, PEDOS

She would have to practice on not to touch my hemmoroids.

Where do you come up with this shit?

Being a pedo makes you DANGEROUS. : D

She was cute when she was 8. Try to fap to LauraB05 and 07. It's loliscious.

you are a degenerate if you do not think little girls are sexy

The later sets are great too. VIP2 in particular is fantastic.

Yes but I rarely enjoy myself with them.

I just have a few questions here.

1. Is this legal??

2. Who took these pictures??.

3. Did she consent meaning did she want all of this done?.

4. how old is she in these pictures??

5. What is her backstory?? if she has one.

I don't care what i am. One day my brain will be eaten by worms six feet under.

Google and see what you can find.

Q1-5: yes

Thread reported. All reports are catalogued.

Child modelling threads are in violation of U.S. Federal Law. Depictions of even a clothed child violates U.S. federal law 18 U.S.C. § 2252(a)(2), 18 U.S.C. § 2252(a)(4), and 18 U.S.C. § 2256(2)(E) if they constitute "lascivious" exhibitions of the genitalia or pubic area Im sure theres at least one pic which fits this criteria ITT . The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals has defined "lascivious" as "tending to excite lust; lewd; indecent; obscene; sexual impurity; tending to deprave the morals in respect to sexual relations." Hence Candydoll and other "child modelling" agencies have been shut down.

You have been notified

Wow how "interesting". It's your 15 seconds of fame.

Probably.

The Jap photographers at the modeling agency.

It was done with the consent of her and her family. She was paid for each set and video.

8 in the earliest ones, 10 in the last few. She just turned 15 this year.

She was a cute little girl who modeled for Candydoll.

it a new meme

Thank you user

It was not for pedophiles. They don't like that kind of stuff. It's too boring.

ok

Wish they had started even earlier, when she was 6-7. The same with Alissa P and Valensiya. I like their earliest sets and vids best.

STOP BEING PEDOPHILE DEGENERATE SCUM

It does not count when it comes from you (or anyone else).

STOP BEING A FAGGOT LARPER, VARG

Is this Laura in this Loli dance music video. dailymotion.com/video/x2hy75l

MODS ARE AWAKE HIDE THE LAURAS

Not clicking that shit…

its not loading

What?? it should.

STOP SEXUALIZING CHILDREN

They could've went younger than that, She was already 7-8 in this picture so im sure she was plenty cute at 4-5

It's real fake.

It's better than sexualiizing you. You have to be an ugly lover to do that.

5-6 maybe. I don't like toddlers.

what is your age of attraction

He's only attracted to women once they reach the socially respectable breeding age of 30.

what is your age of attraction?

He is attracted to women who can be his viking wife. He's got a warrior fetish.

6-30ish with 8-12 being ideal.

5-12 but fap mainly to 6-8.

interesting

yep its candydoll laura b

Interesting, why?

im not criticizing. mine is quite similar. and a lot of pedos i spoke to say theirs is 6-30.

I'm one of those who are more exclusive. :D

Apparently those videos are to extreme for Holla Forums.
Around a month or 2 ago i posted Laura B videos just like that 7 times after dysnomia disabled pictures and he got rid of youtube embedding for a week because of it.
The mods here are a joke.

there are far less exclusive pedos. but i still love you and the rest of the pedos

Wish someone got a Lubrechan going again. it's not perfect but is alirght to have a place where pedos can talk.

Thanks. That's a very loving choice of words for Holla Forums. Or anywhere.

Masterchan we go there if its still up

It's just crap.

you are welcome

masterchan is the last resort.

Masterchan is strict about dost violations as well. I don't know why so many normalfags believe it's a good board for pedos.

lol @ the pedos exchanging social media links in the comments

You sound like someone who is not here and watching it.

they are likely LEA. or fucking retarded pedos

I'm a fucking retarded LEA you pedo normie.

youtube is full of pedos and lil 7 year old girls innocently flashing their tits i just saw one where a girl is showing how many handstands she can do and it has 1 million views with her shirt falling down showing her tits like wtf

That was a great place and it was nice that alot of people were open to non pedos being there as long as they weren't rulecucks.
If i had the money i would gladly set it up.

Check that 7 year old girls do not have tits.

Non pedos come to bully. Sometimes you just bully back or ignore but it can be tiresome.

Makes me miss Holla Forums 2013-2014 when this place was not ran by Nazis and i miss boards like /hebe/.

No tits
No dick

It was so much spam and anti-lunatics. It was a mess.

You can't just describe that and not post the link (assuming it's still up, of course).

Some of the non pedos that were there didn't mind the content posted and mentioned that they just loved the freedom to post whatever they wanted.
It shouldn't be about being a pedo, it should be about the love and respect of freedom .

the name of the video is
and it has 1.2 million views im not linking because i dont want to be banned shouldn't be hard tofind

True but aside from that it was better then how it is now with all this SJW trash.

You should really look into VPN services if you don't use one, I don't even open my browser without a proxy anymore.

Just watched it, thanks man. Have yourself a Loli QT and a happy New Year.

do any of you think a new librechan will ever open?

Probably not for awhile since most people aren't willing to spend that kind of money or take the risks.
The hardest part would be finding a company to host the servers for it and they would have to be located in a country that has lax laws on that stuff.
The money probably would be easy enough if you can find a community like the last librechan than there would be plenty of people willing to donate for the costs.

yeah im sure it will be a long time before a new librechan. i just don't want to lose hope that it was the last true freedom chan

Does she still do modeling??.

no

When was her last picture taken?.

idk someone said she stopped modeling with candydoll when she was 10. she's 15 now and on vk

Do you know what her vk name is or was in the past?

I thought she stopped in 2012 or 2013 the YouTube video above is from 2013 when she was 12 i think.

This is the last picture she took with candydoll i think but i have a picture graph that shows all the candydoll girls timeline of their modeling career.
youll have to give me a couple minutes to find the graph.

I think she is 16 since she was born in the year 2000

She was born in 2001 and turned 15 this year.

no i don't have her name.

this?

Thats the pic i was looking for, good thing you posted it cause i couldn't find it.
Thanks

vk.com/id266548225
Here is her VK

mods……………………….

You mean when it WAS ran by nazis. Now it's run by commies.

I thought it was Freemasons

And love and respect for pedos and their freedom. That people can bully you and ruin your life only for being a pedophile is not right.

There were plenty of nazi mods back than even on Holla Forums.
alot of mods based their moderation style around trying to ban anything they associated with 4chan which in turn they were quickly turning this place in to 4chan with their rulecuckery.

Don't mind me, just dropping until auto sage.

5-13 but I mainly fap to 8-10

Based youtube staff

Exclusive?

Sometimes they seem more sensible than the Holla Forums staff.

I've never heard a better analogy
nice

So cute to bad Candydoll.tv shut down last year.

I like young kids the most but being exclusive would be terrible.
The only thing you could get off to is illegal or severely looked down upon in society.

Based mods don't delete Lera anymore, I like

If i remember correctly wasn't most of the stuff on the site only accessible through a paid membership.
Its nice that there is candydollchan which has free downloads of nearly every girl but supporting candydoll are one of the few things i would of paid for just to support.
To bad they're tokyodoll now that only has girls in their late teens.

They need to just give up and allow it but this whole chan is to far gone since Jim took over.

Test

Do not worry my friend in a few years there will be another company in Japan like CandyDoll where underage Lolis will do modeling pictures and videos in sexy outfits and more dance music videos like above cause Asia has an obsession with underage girls the attraction to underage girls is a phenomenon over there so at least i hope another comes.