archive.is/1P9Lx

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YahyaJohn/status/749706319980924928
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-03/religion-peace
archive.is/Sc6qA
youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
forward.com/news/breaking-news/318770/trumps-strong-jewish-ties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lip service.

Yeah this. If he didn't say anything than you can bet it'd be another shot into the ammo pile of MUHRACISM

I highly doubt he's actually one of us. Still voting for him, though.

Trump why.
He can't keep doing this.

Isn't this standard procedure for Trump?

Say nice things about Israel/Jews while proposing policies that would fuck them and letting small things slip that play into their paranoia?

Is this surprising at all?

That was very uncalled for.

>twitter.com/YahyaJohn/status/749706319980924928

jason silverstein

I’m a #PatakiOrbitalDefenseLaser now.

I piss on Elie Wiesel's grave.

I imagine that he is saying that to make up for the buttshoah he caused with the star of david hillary picture

Reported for defeatism.

First off let's analyze the tweet, you filthy yid.

Good can and will triumph over evil

He paid the kike lip service without perpetuating the lies of the holohoax

10/10 wordsmithing if you ask me

This.

That irony

I don't understand. Does anyone actually think Trump is an undercover Hitler? The man is a moderate at best, a moderate the American people will use as a stepping stone to greatness. A moderate who can be pressured into enacting actual right-wing policies.

I don't want to hold my nose when I vote for him but I can't personally be happy with someone who sucks fat jewish cock at every turn knowing what I know about (((god's chosen)))

don't forget to sage and report

fuck off

i love words

Good vs evil is actually an Indo-European concept , the merchants dislike it because muh grey area

I tried to beat shills to the punch on this and they beat me to the punch

Fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck off shill, this is politics 101 and we're not falling for your tricks.

Can only mean
Please, for your own health, stop deluding yourselves.

They dislike it because taken to its logical conclusion triumph of good over evil would create a world not fit for Jewish parasites.

Reported.

And I forgot my sage, I'm doing well today

they claim that, but that's a lie. Jews have always had Goyim. They didn't have evil in a metaphysical sense, but as materialists, they always had a material evil, which is all the non-jews

Do you people try to make us look retarded? What was the last book you read?

Reported for being pro-jewish

I want summer to leave

SPAM THE FUCKING MODS WITH REPORTS OF LEGITIMATE RULE BREAKING UNTIL THEY ARE REPLACED WITH ACTUAL MODS

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd
Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ
If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ
Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q
Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6
“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Just curious.

He fooled billions of people with his lies. He was good at what he did. He was therefore by definition a great man. Your concern trolling does not work here.

Do you write for knowyourmeme or something?

fuck off kike

Not to mention
If you really analyze these words, one could assess that there is a hidden meaning that translates to, "The world is a better place because of him [dying]"

May be a stretch though.

After being put on the spot recently here youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE and that recent 'anti semitic tweet', Trump is worried about his situation with the Jews, which he knows controls America.

That tweet is lip service to the Jews, as said.

I'm going to take this time to remind them

there exist employee and contractor lists for every shill company
many of them are already in the hands of some anons
the ones lists that haven't been gotten yet are being gotten
you will be held to account

I'm a kike for being critical of a pro Elie Wiesel tweet?

I'm not trolling mate, I'm genuinely concerned that some of you are taking this Trump memeing a little too seriously and expect him to deploy right wing death squads on the streets of the United States.

You need to plan two moves ahead, you need to hope for the best and expect the worst. Otherwise you're asking for trouble.

I don't care if you filter, report or simply ignore me - just remember these words and contemplate them when you have the time.

Like, duh!
Isn't that obvious?
Just ignore the shills, user.

It seems to me Trump says something pro Israel, then says something anti Israel. Rinse and repeat.
Trump is attempting to divide Jews?

your concern has been noted.

>>>Holla Forums

So have your dubs

TEST

Good luck finding an unemployed Englishman on your shill list mate.

An abstract system of morality wouldn't have allowed us to conquer the world and enact then repeal slavery, amongst other things. It also would imply that Hitler was wrong in eugenics and race purification, which - shock horror - isn't true.

Now don't get me wrong, Trump is the best by a fucking long shot but I will admit that some people's rationalization of this pro-jew stuff is getting a little too metal gymnastic for me.

Turning this thread into something useful

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-03/religion-peace

The first comment is literally a paid kike shill. Might even be the same bunch as uses intl. “DA JOOOOOOOOS” shitposting and everything.

Do your duty.

Reported.

Reported

The cries of shill to shut down discussion seem awfully suspicious to me, it's almost as if proper discourse and planning isn't in (((their))) agenda.

I've never been called a shill until today and it's pissed me off a little bit.

What's he supposed to say, "I give God my eternal gratitude for the death of traitorous lying kike Elie Weasel"? Get a life Schlomo.

Are you stupid?

Trump is a bitch.

Trump is the low risk low reward candidate. All you need is to vote for him and he might fix a problem or two. But he will not fix the problems that are most problematic.

High risk high reward is Shillary. She could possibly push us over to revolution, but will likely be hell.

He didn't have to say anything.

so are you actually autistic or just another concern troll?

Holy shit, Trump's fucking finished. He's clearly in bed with the Jews.

I hope you guys vote for 3rd party candidate John Miller. He's our only hope now!

I think Holla Forums's issue is their set-in-stone anti-jew stance that doesn't mesh with the normal world. Expecting a nominee for the POTUS to go full
14/88 GTK,RRN
is unrealistic to the point of not even needing to mention it.
I feel he and/or his camp has done plenty to show that he's at least not part of the status quo.

I can feel your echos

Alright guys calm down, I fixed it.

I guess this is it then
#Bro4Hillary

You need to try a lot harder.

I caught on that too. Its a stretch too think:
I've only seen that used when talking about someone you despise, who you are glad is dead. With the star of David on Hillary's face yesterday, its difficult too think there aren't hidden meanings.

RWDS will only happen if there are no other options. If Trump stabilizes the economy and brings manufacturing back to the US while making it difficult to outsource or insource cheap foreign labor, there will only be an occasional lynching in order to make sure darkies understand the law.

Oh no!!! Clearly he's implying here that he's good and Hillary is evil. This guy just gave him a reason to say it and hammer that into peoples' heads more.

yes, he did. fuck off now

kek

Why?

Trips for truth.

This. Especially after the juden star ruse he pulled on the media. Honestly I think he is inviting them and other anti-Trump faggots to attack him for this tweet as well.

You need to work out your grey matter if you don't understand what trump did here

You need to lurk more if that's what you think the consensus is.

Trump is at worst a huge stepping stone towards doing what needs to be done. Because of him, his words and his meteoric rise the populations of all the white nations that matter are either merely just becoming nationalistic or already taking nationalistic measures into their own hands brexit This tweet was him placating the kikes while not furthering or giving support to their lies. Even Hitler said you can't fight the kikes head on, they just turn into ooze and slip from your fingers… You have to back them into a corner and then call them what they are. The kikes are not yet backed into their corner, and as we saw with the NSDAP the kikes were callingn for war long before Hitler took the goverent because he was too vocal about what he thought of the kikes.

Whether or not he has the solution to the JQ as one of his objectives… He could blow netanyahu on stage, I'm still voting for him.

Solid argument friend, at what point were you going to come up with a contingency plan in case Trump isn't all he makes himself out to be?

Read the following very carefully - I like Trump. I want you to vote for Trump. My criticism is not of Trump but of your kind who project their fantasies onto him.

I don't think your kind belongs around here.

Even if he doesn't go as far as the collective will of Holla Forums wants him to, and honestly he probably won't mainly because Holla Forums wants a big damn shift, Trump is still the most important thing to happen to American politics in years. Let Trump make the public accept the concept of nationalism again, and then new men will stand up to take the banner farther. Deciding you'd rather support someone like Hillary in a desperate bid for chaos is foolish; play the long game and accept the incremental wins that lead of to total victory.

You think it's that easy?

Have you read this thread?

I agree with you on the rest of your post, though. Men like Trump and Farage are instrumental in our rise to power, even if they may not be the final solution themselves.

Lol perfect.

because he was a big deal in the intellectual/political sphere. he got a nobel prize for shoah memeing.

Reported for obvious intl raid.

Attacking them head on results in them getting the armys of the world to destroy you and rape your people. You gotta attack the way that kikes kike before you can attack them directly.

You gotta get rid of dual citizens holding office. You gotta fix the plundering of the economy. You gotta remove yourself from wars for them and go isolationist.

And those are all positions that trump is running on.

I have read the thread and the only ones off base are the concern troll posts.

Oy Vey there, moshe!
Thinking Trump won't gas all the kikes and hang all the niggers is exactly the kind of defeatist shit we don't need here on this board!
You better leave!

He has dog whistled pretty fucking hard to "us" in the past. He's also been blatantly philosemetic and cucked hard for Israel over the past few months.

So it comes down to what your gut tells you.

Just look at what the Yids are doing here, two of the three possible next Prime Ministers are "proud Zionists". They've witnessed the oncoming tide and wish to get hands on to stop it - that's how you know they're panicking.

reported

Run for office and parrot in public all of Holla Forums's talking points verbatim and see how far you get. Make sure to throw in some "gas the kikes race war now" and so on.

I feel as if people here have no concept of long game. If things don't change under Trump, then people will rise up, having lost faith in the electoral process. If things change for the better under Trump, then good. He's a better bet than Hillary who will outright shoah everyone on this board and any other that remotely looks suspicious while starting a few wars at a time and taking everyone's guns while letting rapefugees, mexicans and any minority they can imagine loose on everyone.

I never said to vote for Hillary. I said she is high risk and high reward, which is true.

For those who don't like risk or winning, then the best bet is to go with Trump. For those ballers who like to risk it all to win it all, Clinton is the clear choice.

reported

Filtered.

He is a friend of the Jews. They don't have anything to fear from him. He's a friend of Israel. Don't let Hillary shills depict him as an anti-semite. He is a friend of the Jews. Nothing will change once he is elect president. Everything's gonna be alright.

reported for not getting dubs

Filtered.

reported for getting dubs

Trump has actual campaign volunteers shilling here. It is what it is. They aren't malevolent Jew shills at least.

That's a rough one but as far as I'm concerned anything like that is just lip service based as long as jews and jewish organizations still hate him. Until that's no longer the case, we know he's bad for them in the end and he's on our side.

That's not going to happen and if it did it would be stopped rather quickly. Do you think the very thing jews and the rich have been dreading for decades is something they will ignore? After all this time? That's rich.

The keks keep coming.

sage

reported

reported

Life isn't a (((Hollywood movie)))

Trump is only option.

Reported for dangerous levels of autism

reported

reported

/thread

t. this is where i stop reading.

reported for reporting

Vote for Trump but the god emperor savior of the white race memes needs to stop

It's irresponsible, dangerous memeing.

That never stopped us before. FULL SPEED AHEAD!

this, trump isn't infallible
sage for reported

Do you even meme? Apparently not.

Most of Holla Forums understands the long game. Only a handful of incredibly stupid Anons don't get it, and then of course you've got shills pretending to be Anons who don't get it.

I don't think you understand how impossible it would be to put down an American revolution. American military can barely handle a handful of camel fuckers in Iraq. Against guerilla insurgents on their home turf fucking their resource and supply lines, along with widespread mutiny within their ranks, they would be fucked.

no brakes on this train, faggot

reported

you fucking bait swallowers are nigger-tier

REPORTED

Holla Forums gives him way too much benefit of the doubt

It's excuse after excuse. He's pretty kosher m8s

KILL THE MODS, SPILL THEIR BLOOD

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd
Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ
If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ
Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q
Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6
“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

wew

Please, please let this finally put to rest the myth that Trump is the new Hitler. This meme has gone too far, perpetuated by 15-year-old stormfags.

Trump is our best chance. He's 1000x better than Crooked Hillary but he's NOT HITLER.

Christ.

Long game only works for the left. This is because they are working with the natural flow of degeneracy and the natural tendency for intelligentsia to be left wing technocrats. Taking advantage of natural human vice.

Right wing needs revolution and it must come quickly. We will not be able to infiltrate the institutions or gradually pass reforms over decades or any other fantasies. This thinking is a conservative fallacy.

Yes and what about

You guys close your eyes when it's inconvenient. At best he's a Jared Taylor Jews are h'white type nationalist.

You're right user, Trump isn't Hitler.

He's LITERALLY Hitler

Forgot the most important part. The right wing in the USA are angrier than they have been in decades. This is because of Obongo. If Hillary wins, their anger will boil over. If Trump wins, they will be satisfied and calm, allowing the left to continue operating as they always do.

YES HE IS

I think people are well aware he's not the new hitler. That being said, not many people realize there's still much work to be done after his term. It might just be back to the same old shit really.

"No."

sage

Just like the backlash and revolution happening in Sweden right? Oh wait.

Waiting for the le revolution to come and save us all is what communists do. Are you a commie?

That's assuming everyone is on the same page. That is assuming martial law is not called for and the revolutionists slandered to hell and back by the media and made to look like terrorists. This is why the media has been pushing this angle by the way. This is assuming that there will be no turncoats. this is assuming organization in a small moment and everyone picking up arms in one fell swoop. This is assuming the police will side with an unknown alternative that has guns instead of a known group that is increasingly being disarmed and being made to be afraid of the police which is how some of them like it. Why do you think militarization of the police has been increasing? Why do you think the police, despite claiming to feel safe around Trump supporters do little to actually protect them? Why do they let the leftist trash get away with shit time and time again save for a few cases at these rallies? Your whole plan hinges on assumptions that if they were true then what is stopping you from carrying your plans out now if your victory is so assured? If you claim sociopolitical climate then what makes you think everyone will suddenly switch all at once into violence?

All that you want hinges on an absurd number of assumptions being true and an even larger number of things falling into place. And somehow this is what you call a plan? I mean really now.

Anonymous image boards are a good concept but the people do not rise without a leader. It hasn't ever and will never work that way. The accelerationist angle on Clinton is an extremely unsafe bet. The only way accelerationism works in this case is if the election is stolen from trump.

You’re a retard.
The point is not that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance as a ragtag citizens’ militia with small arms. The point is that you can fight. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you may be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. You might even be able to run away and do it again. Theoretically, you wouldn’t be alone and they couldn’t engage in endless “manhunts” for everyone who resisted them. And they’d never feel safe; there could be a shooter behind any window.
Of course, they could call in artillery and air support and level your neighborhood; sure. What would this get them? It would anger a lot of people when innocents died and play right into the hands of the rebels. It would also make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing. Finally, it would simply kill people. No one wants to rule a nation of corpses.
The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police/gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they might want to impose. If those people are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they’ve already failed.
So the point is to fight. If you resist, you’re not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can’t or won’t fight. You might die, of course. That's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.
As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed. But when you're talking about using swords and knives and clubs against modem military weapons, it actually becomes pointless, because you can’t bleed them at all. They’ll just shoot you with beanbags and rubber and water cannons and microwave guns.
That's why having guns is so important.

You’re a retard.

Let’s take a realistic look at the likely insurgent population. We could start with a “10% mobilization” scenario, but let’s start with 10% of gun owners. Roughly 15 million people.

This provides us with:
1,500,000 “tip of the spear” combat troops.
13,500,000 reserves and support infrastructure.
3,370,000 safe houses, and their land available for use.
$6,000,000,000 in funding and $750,000,000 per year (at $750 per support person). Slightly less than the entire military budget of Mexico or Pakistan.
2,160,000 privately owned vehicles.
~10,034 privately owned aircraft.
15,000,000 guns, minimum, as many gun owners have collections. It could be as high as 90 million.
10% of those guns would be ARs, AK, FALs, etc.
15,000,000,000 to 90,000,000,000 bullets, assuming only 250 rounds per weapon.
1,133,000 US military veterans, about 50,000 of which are bloodied combat veterans. Considering the conservative, pro-freedom slant of the military, this estimate is likely quite low. Tis also includes a random distribution of EOD guys, COMSEC guys, pilots, mechanics, Special Forces, Scout Snipers, and others who can train people in skills, in addition to the 11B door kickers. This also includes whatever toys they can bring with them when they defect. AT-4s, grenades, palettes of ammo, M249s, and M240Bs, thermals and NODS, and other things that can be smuggled off-post.
~13,237 doctors.

The American Rebellion would be a militia of 1.5 million troops backed by 13.5 million citizens, lead, supported, and trained by fifty thousand combat veterans and supported by over a million trained veterans, initially armed with about five million guns and one and a quarter billion rounds of ammo, with over a million vehicles, ten thousand aircraft, fifteen thousand doctors (and even more medical support), and an operating budget literally the size of Mexico’s.
Oh, and they’re all going to be fighting you guerrilla style. Enjoy.

You’re a retard.

I’m going to say this once, just once, for all you stupid knuckledragging fucks in the world: YOU CANNOT CONTROL AN ENTIRE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE WITH TANKS, JETS, BATTLESHIPS OR ANY OF THAT.
A fighter jet cannot stand on street corners and enforce no assembly edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3 AM to search your house for contraband material or antisocial propaganda. A fighter jet is useless for maintaining a police state. Police are needed to maintain a police state. And no matter how many police you have, they are always outnumbered by the people, which is why it’s important for your police to have automatic weapons and your people to have nothing but their limp dicks.
But when every random pedestrian might have a Glock jammed in his waistband, kicking down those doors becomes a lot fucking riskier, lest you catch a bullet on your way in.
America has a small standing professional army. (I’m using the term “army” to refer to the entirety of the Department of Defense) of 1,456,862 personnel and 1,458,500 reserve. They are probably the best-funded, best-trained, and best-equipped fighting force in the world today and the best which has ever existed in raw technological killing power.
There are 311,591,917 people in the US, of which 73,270,043 are males age 18-49. There are also 90 guns every 100 persons in the US. Now, even assuming every one of those million and a half active members of the armed forces are trained infantry grunts (pro tip: they aren’t), how well do you think they will do against 73 FUCKING TIMES THEIR OWN NUMBER?
Even assuming there would be no defection or desertion among the armed forces, they are still massively outnumbered and outgunned by an enemy they can’t tell apart from their supporters. We’re getting good at it, but not good enough.
Al-Qaida and the Taliban ran us ragged for more than a decade with muskets used by illiterate goat herders and a few well-connected, college-educated fanatics in their leadership. The US is a technologically advanced society completely saturated with the Internet and the advances of modern manufacturing. Nearly military grade weapons are the most common rifle here.
Go ahead and try to stop an armed insurrection.

You’re a retard.

The United States Government has extensively studied the concept of second American Civil War (along the assumption that it will be left versus right. HMM. I WONDER WHY THEY MIGHT POSSIBLY DO THAT.)
Their conclusion is as follows: They don’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of winning. The moment civil war is declared, the government loses. No scenario or outcome ends in their success. Period. It’s just a matter of how long it takes.
A longer analysis will follow, but here are the salient points.
30% of the American population will actively revolt.
This alone is enormous and damning. Historically, you only need 10% of the population to actively participate in a rebellion to successfully overthrow the establishment: We only had 15% of the population actively attempting to throw out the British during the Revolutionary War; roughly 70% of what remained was neutral and simply stood by. By contrast, 30% of Americans in modern America would support a revolution to stop their own government if it happened tomorrow That’s how discontent the people are and how much the people don’t support the government.
The government would need infrastructure more than rebels would.
Already working with significant handicaps, the establishment would need electricity, access to the Internet, bridges, and airports to coordinate any active campaign against the rebellion. By contrast, the rebellion can work in the dark. Considering how easy it would be to sabotage US infrastructure, one of the first things the rebellion would do is collapse bridges, destroy, or seize power plants, and cover the Interstate in IEDs. This is relatively simple to accomplish, and it would inflict enormous damage on the establishment’s ability to restore order. It would also cost an enormous amount of time and effort to fix any sabotage, because the establishment would need to provide military protection to any workers attempting to rebuild, which is a drain their active fighting personnel resources that they could not afford.
Taking America in a land war is almost impossible.
The United States is absolutely full of natural terrain chokepoints, making marching an army across it against armed resistance almost impossible, and it is large enough that no sustained air campaign would be possible. The Japanese Admiralty realized this themselves during WWII, which is why many of them were against attempting to invade. Also, by an interesting coincidence, most of those chokepoints are in hard conservative states, where the resistance would be strongest. The government would lack the ability to reclaim its own land by force, especially when the previous point about infrastructure is taken into account. President Lincoln, on the matter of potential European involvement in the first American Civil War, stated, “All the armies of Europe with a Bonaparte as a commander, could not take a drink from the Ohio.”
A significant majority–between 55 and 70%–of the military would defect to the side of the citizens.
The problem with suppressing the people with a military, that literature and fantasy tend to overlook or ignore, is that the military is the people, too. In order to get any military to fight their own, you first have to convince them that it is necessary to do so–that it is justified. The Communists also ran into this problem, but they overcame it with psychological conditioning and creating a dog-eat-dog atmosphere within the military. The American government having actively recruited people who are patriotic, practical, brave, who have civilian families, and having reinforced those values throughout their training process, lacks the ability to convince the majority of their fighting force to engage against their own people. The moment a civil war breaks out, over half of the American military will defect to the rebel side. They will bring military gear with them and, more dangerous, military training. lt only takes one Navy Seal or Army Ranger to potentially train hundreds of civilians into a dangerous resistance force. They’ve done it before, in other nations. You can be damn sure they can do it on their own home turf.
But it gets better.

You’re a retard.

At least 10% of the people who defect to the civilian side would not do so openly, and they would not abandon their posts.
The moment a civil war starts, not only does America lose over half its military to the cause, but their own command structure will suddenly be infested with moles, plants, and “traitors.” There would be almost no way of knowing who is actually on their side and who is supporting the uprising. Worse yet, if one of those people happens to be the captain of one of the nuclear submarines on standby in dark water, the civil war is already lost before it even gets started.
Russia has already publicly stated that it will support any rebellion in the United States against the established government and will send troops and aid to support the resistance. This is pretty self-explanatory. The last thing the government would need during a civil war is Russia breathing down its neck, but they would get exactly that. To supplement two-thirds of their own military leaving and civilians being trained by military elites, Spetsnaz would drop in and the resistance would get armor and air support from the only other nation on the planet that stands a decent chance of fighting us openly and winning.
The media fearmongers because it’s profitable.
The media, for all of its paid shillery, would give coverage of everything the resistance does because it is immensely profitable for them to do so. It would be guaranteed views. The only response the establishment would have would be to either allow it or order a total media blackout on the rebellion. Either way they lose, because both outcomes would awaken hundreds of thousands–if not millions–of people. We can only win on the media arena, and they can only lose. It’s merely a matter of what they think will minimize their losses.
American civilians are armed and dangerous.
In spite of all of the illegal attempts from the political left to disarm the American people, there are approximately 89 guns for every 100 Americans. Furthermore, we are one of the top three arms manufacturers on the planet (the others being Russia and France). The establishment would be in trouble even if their opponents were unarmed, but any rebellion of the people in America is, by definition, an armed one. They could be easily armed further by stealing weapons or even outright being given them by sympathetic interests (unsurprisingly, an overwhelming number of weapons manufacturers on American soil are deeply traditionalist, and the odds are good that many minor–and at least one major–would side with the rebels).
The last resort Catch 22.
The United States has an enormous stockpile of munitions and explosives, up to and including a massive number of nuclear warheads. But they cannot use any of this in this Civil War. The establishment has to play a game of “we’re the good guys” with the rest of the world while this is all taking place. There will be lines they cannot cross, because to do so would elevate the issue from being an internal matter to an international one. The moment they throw an ICBM at Ohio or drop a nuke on Austin, Texas, it stops being a civil war and becomes an international relief effort where the other militaries of the other first world nations come to save the American people from their own out-of-control and tyrannical government. The rebellion, meanwhile, is not nearly so limited re: the hypothetical nuclear submarine captain. The rebels could threaten–without bluffing–to nuke Washington DC, but the establishment has no equivalent threat they could return.

You’re a retard.

Former red team planner for the government here. If there was a revolution in the US, the rest of the world would get involved, fast. Depending on the type of uprising, there is a large chance that it would not be a quick affair. It would be brutal, it would be bloody, and the US government could start a global scale war. Here are the top ten issues that came up.
1. The US power grid can be taken down by a series of “surgical strikes” with the exception of the Texas grid. By surgical strikes, I mean a few marksmen (US army-tier Marksmen–the minimum requirement) hitting certain spots on the grid would fuck a lot of the military and government because they need the grid more than Bubba and his friends do. Additionally, while all government agencies have backup generators, they will be hard pressed dealing with the resultant looting and other madness that would come with power outages. This would effectively create another front for the military. It would also turn the people against the government more quickly and paralyze the government’s propaganda machine. Worse still–the key points of the US power grid are publicly obtainable information, and not only are the points too many to be effectively guarded, they are not guarded anyway.
2. The estimated desertion rate in case of a civil war is 75% in the case of a left-wing president. 50% of that would be assumed to immediately betray the president. The remaining (treasonous) military would be fighting its own. Yet another front created in the war. Additionally, there is an assumed 25-50% desertion or outright betrayal rate in three letter government agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, ATC, TSA, etc.). Additionally, it is assumed that 5% of the initial 50% betrayers would stay in their job and become saboteurs. 10% of that 50% would contain key information that would be of critical danger to the US government. Of that 10%, 1% would be able to deliver that information to the US’ foreign enemies. What you should get from this is that the second the United States government declares war on its own is the second it ceases to exist as the state we know it.
3. “Tea baggers,” “right-wing extremists,” and “oathkeepers” which are considered untrained racists who aren’t “good with a gun” often are A) veterans who now have more time to have fun at the range, sometimes more than some Army units or Marine units. In addition to previous military training, B) often camp and do other outdoor activities–more than many in the military do, as the focus has gone away from field exercises, and C) often have better equipment–outside of armor and heavy weapons–than the military. However, C) is kind of irrelevant because many of the places in which these people could hide would make the kind of war the US fights with the equipment they use pointless.
4. Outside influence is a huge problem. Russia has already stated they would back a Texas separatist movement, and right now we already have enough problem keeping Islam in check. The second the US has to fight in a “civil war” is the second it becomes a proxy war between NATO and whoever wants to mess with America. While America has amazing nuclear and air defense, if it comes to a civil war you have to assume that in a best cast scenario the US military is going to be operating at 50% capacity at best. Shit would go down. Hard. And fast. And if Russia–spoiler alert: one of the best militaries in the world at fighting in an urban environment–sent trainers and helpers to rebels, you can reliably bet that they would also possibly deliver weapons to them. So instead of fighting “Timmy TeaBagger,” you are fighting “Timmy TeaBagger who is buddies with Vlad.”
5. A civil war is not just the US versus the rebels. There will be looting. There will be rioting. Cities will burn. The National Guard cannot fight both the rebels and rioters in a city that would also cut off their supplies. Additionally, if you don’t think that the rebels will send in instigators into the cities–or worse, stand alone actors (A Lone Wolf on steroids. Think Timothy McVeigh, but instead of one van they have a whole fleet of them. A good movie example would be Bane)–you would be mistaken. If the US government cannot even help its own people, why would its own people support the remaining (treasonous) military? Worse yet, if someone emptied out prisons (There are more prisoners in the US than there are people in the entire Chinese Army), you would have more crime than the police could ever handle.

You’re a retard.

6. Logistics and infrastructure in the US are crumbling and failing. Any war fought against a rebellion in the US would be a logistical nightmare, even before the rebels started going full Al-Qaida and putting IEDs in the road. A retired general who was contracting with us on the team said, “The only thing holding together the US’ infrastructure is duct tape and the will of the Department of Transportation. And often enough, there isn't enough duct tape.” Your most loyal cities to the US government, as we polled, are also the most logistically easy to cut off. NYC? San Fran? L.A.? D.C.? Baltimore? Most of them require crossing water to enter, from certain directions. Most of them have critical airports. Some of them have critical ocean ports. If anything happened to just TWO of the cities on the list, it would create a logistical clusterfuck.
7. Your “Johnny Reb” and “Timmy TeaBagger” states (i.e., “red” states) all have something most of your “oh so progressive,” “Aren’t we so European,” “Oh my god, we are just like Sweden,” blue states don’t. Blues are mainly consumer states. Reds are producer states. Urban areas don’t have farms. The second that shit goes down, realize a lot of those blue areas are likely to starve. In a civil war scenario, we predicted that at least 10,000 people would die of starvation if the war was not finished in a year. The numbers get worse after that.
8. The US has way too many choke points, and the government forces would often be on the wrong side of them. This ties into the logistical nightmare, but it also has to do with an odd phenomena. Liberals like to live near the ocean. Many of the dividers of the country, like the Rocky Mountains, the Mississippi River, Appalachia, the Missouri River (fun fact: the biggest choke point for the US government is in Missouri) are red state areas. Sure, air travel is a thing, but a majority of the US government's needs would have to travel by ground. Even still, many of the major airports are outside of the city. Of course, the US would use military base air fields, but if civil war did break out… which bases would be safe? Which ones would have fallen to the deserters?
9. PR Nightmare. Every rebel killed on CNN would be spun as “the US government killed X Civilians today in a strike” on foreign news and pirate media not owned by the government. That is–as pointed out earlier–if the US media could even function in a civil war or uprising. Your “rebel scum” know that the main thing that holds together the US–nay life in the US as we know it–is the 24 hour news cycle and the media. The second it's gone, you are going to have urban anarchy. If you are from America, can you imagine a day without TV, newspaper, or Internet? Your average urban youth can’t. If you don’t think that isn’t going to cause rioting, you must have a real high regard for how much restraint they have. Assume in a civil war that your ability to talk to the people is compromised. Also assume that in the case of a civil war that rebels may know how to monitor conversations like the US does, as there are manuals online on how to do so.
10. This one is either 1 or 10, depending on who is asked. The US will never nuke its own. The second it does, they have lost the civil war and other countries will come to “liberate” the US from its own “repressive regime.” Additionally, if any general, minuteman, nuke tech, or nuke sub captain decided to side with the rebellion, the US government is immediately SOL.
In short: The second that a “civilian uprising” or “extremist group terrorist attack” turns into “civil war” is the second the US loses. As a result, you will never see a civil war. You will see Waco, you will see Bundy Ranch, you will see all sorts of militant group confrontations and maybe even some skirmishes. But the US government fears its own people way the fuck too much to ever start a civil war.

You’re a retard.

I feel horrible because I forgot this. In the simulations, something would come up quite frequently. Third Party Stand Alone Actors. Or, as /k/ would instantly recognize them, warlords. In the simulations (which were state of the art–and I can’t go into it, but I can see where some of that US tax money went) warlords would pop up fairly fast. They actually caused more problems than the rebels, and several key battles and problem sets were handled by who and how they handled the warlords.
Here is what happened once. Warlord–lets call him Tom–Warlord Tom would pick up a city in a key choke point. The time in question he actually picked up my hometown. So Tom sets up in the town of St. Charles. He and his buddies have taken over the police department and stolen all the weapons, overthrown the City Council, and, most importantly, cut the nation in motherfucking half by cutting off I70-I64. Tom was a former police employee who has set up gun points across the river and expelled half the population of St. Charles. What made this really bad, besides cutting off transportation in the country by blowing the bridges, is that he was within driving distance of a nuclear power plant and a key power grid node.
The rebels hated Tom because not only did he take our strategy, he cut off the rebels’ main safe route into the east. We had to go through Memphis to get to Saint Louis, which we were trying to change into a rebel city. The government hated Tom because he robbed them every chance he got. Even when he didn’t need supplies or goods, he raided the government just to raid the government. You think the rebels would like this, but this guy caused them to look bad because he had decided to create Cascadia in a small town by expelling a ton of the population. This created a shit ton of unrest and made St. Louis look even more like a third world country. Eventually Tom was taken out via a drone strike, but he–a single man–changed the war by making ground transportation in the US a nightmare.
Tom’s biography is basically why he was so fucking scary.
1. Ex-Army Sapper, graduated from UIUC with a civil engineering degree.
2. Got out of the military due to medical discharge; his left arm was a prosthesis (we often joked that it was a robot arm because it would be technologically viable at the time) and was considered a good soldier.
3. Tom was a trucker. While this doesn’t seem important, it was.
4. Tom was a 6’1” white male, 35 years old, and 220 pounds. He had minor medical issues.
5. Tom had lots of redneck hunting buddies and part of his cadre was a gunsmith. The gunsmith was also a HVT later because he armed rebels with anti-tank and anti-MRAP guns, along with anti-drone tech. Tom’s friends were all as powerful as Tom, and as soon as Tom died shit got worse because nobody had control over them.
6. Tom’s region of control (which, according to the overall game scheme, was ‘red team controlled’) was eastern Missouri, western Illinois, Memphis and northeast Arkansas. His sphere of influence was most of the midwest.

You’re a retard.

7. Tom, the sneaky fucking bastard, had a dead man switch will. When he died, key intelligence from one of his friends was given to international press. This sped up the third wargame. It also almost caused the Third World War.
8. A key part of the game was “civilian morale”; stupid shit would happen if it got too low or too high. Civilians under Tom always had really high morale. We also have “no idea” how he got the crime rate for St. Louis and east St. Louis down to levels one would see in Alexandria, Virginia. Well we have ideas, but I don’t think it’s appropriate to note them.
9. Tom could never hold down a job for some reason. It never really went into it in the reports, but he had a ton of jobs after getting discharged.
10. Tom was the most successful warlord. There were some who gained more ground and some who lasted longer, but nobody fucked with the government as much as Tom. Nobody was as big a pain in the ass.
11. Tom died in a blaze of glory when his dump truck carrying HME (it was full) was hit by a drone strike. It vaporized a whole city block according to the report.
12. Looking through Tom’s background (I was the only one who cared because he was running the portion of the country that was mine, damn it!), a lot of the stuff about him seems like something any normal streloc/k/ would do in the situation. He was able to get C4 through his buddy at Cabela’s, he got rifles from his gunsmith buddies, he already had food and supplies, and he helped his community. When he was not in SHTF mode, he was just normal person who was well-liked by the city. Just some average vet who happened to be into survivalist stuff.
13. After the war, many of Tom’s friends became politicians in the new order. They had a memorial built for him in the middle of St. Louis–and he was a fucking warlord. This also happened in the second game with certain ones, but apparently he had a certain popularity that this got noted in the end result of the game.
The answer to the US and jungle warfare is yes–we have been to different jungles since Vietnam and the special forces go down there all the time. They would probably train up the regular troops in this scenario.

ATTENTION

ARGUING WITH THESE CUCK SHILLS IS POINTLESS

SHILLS GET PAID PER REPLY

ABANDON THREAD

Pic related, it’s Tom.

forgot ur sage

Also sage, nigger.

Things do not work out for us if other countries get involved.

That's not how you meme. Go oven yourself until you learn.

He says while not providing an actual plan and telling people to vote for Hillary expecting the accelerationist creed to be true this time around even though it was wrong the last few times. If people didn't flip their shit over a nigger president, then I don't see a woman doing it. In the end, people will say "at least it's not a nigger" and make excuses in their head, citing her being a female for this and that if she fucks up. That is assuming it's that and not outright suppression and oppression which by itself will just end things outright. You want violence, and they want an excuse to outright van and dump bodies in secret.

Sweden doesn't even have a real military and is not at all comparable to the USA. Sweden has been socialist feminist matriarchy for hundreds of years.

What the flying nigger shit?
Gas yourself, kike.

It’s time to fuck yourself. I’m redeeming the thread with quality material since our moderators are confirmed to be literal paid shills.

Reported for bumping a shill thread.

nah

reported

lol 164

The kinda shit you have to do when running for president.

zezima

reported

I'm not saying for him to go out of his way and start reading Mein Kampf on stage. I'm just saying it seems like he also goes out of his way to support jews at times like with this kike's death and the fact that he's let his daughter marry a kike.

lol kill yourself defeatist

When was it ever wrong? Hitler won because conditions got bad enough. This is the beginning of all revolutions in history. Things must become shit.

Trump has been explicitly pro Jewish through his entire run.

Why are any of you surprised by this?

You actually believed the Trump is Hitler meme started by SJWs?

Get your act together 8/pol/.

lol reported

lel so what's your excuse for no revolution in Germany? Hillary would completely destroy America and there would never be any violent goyim uprising, because (((they))) have perfected the art of suppressing them.

I found this gif of you
also reported

Hi Holla Forums, how are you doing?

Nah man.

Except we have people getting angry he is not doing that. It has been like this for months now. These very same people will then wonder why no one has made strides in the public forum in moving the overton window while we have someone doing that a lot better than some of us have done.

He says one thing and fucks them over and does things to piss them off over and over and over.

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR, CHAIM????????????????
I'M NOT WAITING FOR HITLER
GO BACK TO Holla Forums
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump

reported
Reported
Reported
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED

I love that image. It so succinctly expresses the impotent rage you cocksucking faggots feel when called out.

Yes, they’re paid by the same group that intl is, you stupid fucking faggot. Thanks for telling us what we already know.

You’re not even trying.

reported

triggered
TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED

Right wing will see it as being stolen from him no matter what. Nonstop media lies for months, pushing Hillary despite her having no good qualities whatsoever, republican party officials openly working against their own candidate, etc. Trump is better as a martyr or a symbol than he is as a potential president.

reported
you got a long way to 750

Everyone said there would be a race war if Obama won the first time. It never came. Everyone said there would be a race war the second time Obama won. It never came. It sure as hell won't be sparked by the election of a seemingly white crypto-jew woman.

Back in Hitler's day, talking about eugenics and openly discriminating against people was socially acceptable and even practiced. Back in his day, the idea of losing the 2nd amendment was laughable. Things are vastly different as are the people and their mindsets.

Hey, it’s your thread, shill. I’m just destroying it.

the lists of employees of shill companies are not very well protected

many of them have already been gotten

you will be held to account for your treason

sage

Wow great argument user. That really added something to the thread.

Germans are cucks. And they are rich. A necessary condition for revolution is economic troubles. People can put up with a lot of shit just as long as they have food and other basic necessities of life. Once they are struggling even for that is when the time is ripe. Hillary gives a better chance of economic collapse, too.

lol wow reported

That's not an argument. Explain how and no, your pasta entirely skips over the very idea that not everyone is on the same page and again hinges on the idea that everyone is as incensed and ready for violence as you are. If this were the case and you were ready, then there would be no need to wait for a catalyst in which case you'd go out there and have yourself a little revolution. The only reason why you won't is because you either don't believe in all the shit you spout or you're a damned coward.

sage

And I should add that there has been a large increase in rebellious behavior in the past year of "migrant crisis" in Germany. Refugee settlements being burned down, more openly nationalist people, etc.

To have a counterargument, you must have an argument. He didn’t have one. He didn’t reply to anything that was written.

came here to post this. People put more weight on the first part of any message. I think you are 100% correct.

a lot of people on Holla Forums have been co-opted by Left and believe the most ridiculous out of touch with reality nonsense.

Trump said he ran for President because of the Iran deal, he talks about killing the families of mudslimes and is funded by Sheldon Adelson the Jew that wants to nuke Iran.

Meanwhile you have these people on Twitter painting Trump as the candidate of peace against the warmongering dems and neocons. It's a bit absurd.

For Holla Forums and the alt right meme Trump replaced real Trump a long time ago.

and with all that I'm still 100% for a Trump presidency.

Holy shit son.

What you'll get is a form of collapse that will seem normal to people, like the shit that has been going on with Obama unfortunately. The jews won't cash out until much much later.

That Rick Tyler guy in Tennessee seems to be doing fairly well and he specifically said Make America White Again.

The point

your head

You didn't refer to anything I wrote, just spammed thinking that it somehow answered any points made which it did not. Again, how is everyone going to be on the same page and suddenly rise up at one time and be equally incensed? This is why you accelerationist fags will never make shit work.

On an imageboard that is already sympathetic to your ideals and even wants the same end result and you still can't raise up an army. How the hell do you expect to do it with the general public?

After the hillary star of david tweet (was that even really him), he's probably attempting damage control. If it was him, then it wasn't a great move. Implicating jews in all this would only fuel cries of muh rasicm.

I directly referred to it, calling it out for the strawman it was.
You completely and utterly miss the point in every possible way. Take five fucking seconds and think about how revolutions begin.

sage

He's counter signalling hard to neutralize all the other stuff he does (tweeting white genocide and black crime stats, etc)

The guy has lost his bid in the past and is not doing well in the polls now and is running as an independent. He's not doing well and hasn't done well in the past.

TOP KEK

The range bans on Holla Forums are being done by realmoonman and imkampfy.

Remember to sage.

You didn't refer to the points and screamed strawman ignoring the argument being made.

Again how do you intend to sway the general public when you can't even get like-minded people on an imageboard to agree with you? Wishing for everyone to react to some external stressor the exact same way and to the exact same degree as you doesn't make sense. Explain how it makes sense? Past revolutions occurred because all the participants were living under the same conditions. This is far from the case in the US.

He is obviously fucking with the media you defeatist shills.

That’s my line, to you.
No argument was being made. You made up bullshit based on nothing that was written. You don’t deserve a response.
You’re not really even trying, are you? Like, I know that you fucking faggots are stupid, since you don’t have a sense of morality strong enough not to accept money to pretend you believe a certain way by going to a website you hate and shitposting, but you could at least try to pretend you understand that other people have resolve, much less agreement.
Yes, there is no group of people in the US who has been marginalized and preyed upon for seventy fucking years. That group doesn’t exist. There’s no genocide being committed on it right now. Totally doesn’t exist so this will never happen.

your head

bottom of the pike on which it will rest

There aren't any unless those IPs were posting CP.

fyi I think allowing VPNs to post freely was one of the dumber things Fred and Jim did, it allows the shitposters and pedos to run free, on 4chan they're all blocked and the post quality is improved as a result.

Also IDs actually work on 4chan since people can't use VPNs to LARP as multiple people.

Kill yourself before we kill you.

We should use this as an excuses to embarrass the fuck out of the media. CNN of all people too. Send this shit to Trump so he can shit on them live on air.

archive.is/Sc6qA

I agree, the world is a better place without him.

improve you reading comprehension.

You’re speaking of improvement in relation to here, as they’ve always been blocked there.

Not really, most out there will just think people are either trolling or stupid

Oh this is rich. This will certainly bring people on to your side and make them trust you with their lives. All the concerns I raised were never answered and faggots like you never consider them, rush in to shit half-cocked and end up fucking shit up.

Again, you have no excuse for not being able to convince or even lead people and instead will just whine and call people stupid and make threats ignoring the fact that anyone you go after may very well shoot back.

Those very same people don't see it as you do. If they did, then go pout there and have yourself a revolution. What is stopping you if everything is in your favor and you have this in the bag? Why won't you take the first shot then? You can't even raise a revolution on an imageboard filled with people who agree with you. That's pretty damming shit.

You will be rounded up and killed when the day comes and you won’t even know why.

I think you don't understand how revolution works. You don't sway the public.

Holy fuck half this board is apparently retarded. We're talking about a guy who on Cinco de Mayo posted a picture of him eating a taco bowl, named a restaurant that didn't have it and got thousands of SJWs to advertise two of his Trump Tower restaurants for him. The man is trolling the kikes hard, putting himself in a position where it is impossible for him to be anti-Semitic whilst being the most anti-Semitic president since the foundation of the Federal Reserve.

If Trump went full 14/88 he'd be unelectable, he knows this and YOU know this you fucking tards.

user, you realize that those people are all paid shills, right?

You're an idiot if you think Trump secretly doesn't love Jews but only pretends to love them.

Come on then. Grab your gun and start the shooting. Stop talking and do something.

I don't think you understand how this shit works. If the people aren't on your side, it's no different than the bullshit that goes on in third world countries. Go out and have your revolution then.

This.

This.

Why is the thread still here?

It's what they want. They don't want Trump elected.

NEWFAGS STOP FALLING FOR DERAIL SHILLS

MOST OF YOU ARE REPLYING TO CHAINS OF SHILL REPLIES

THEY ARE ARGUING SEMANTICS OR B8ING YOU INTO RESPONDING WHEN THEY STRAWMAN

THUS A CHAIN OF DISCUSSION IS MADE

WHICH SERVES TO DERAIL THE THREAD FROM THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF CONVERSATION

Yes, we know. Stop shitposting.

STOP BUMPING THE THREAD, THEN.

Before the swollen gaze of the Dark Eye, do I stand
I hold for He who long ago sacrificed for man
I will yield no ground, I shall take no step back
In His name and for His will, I will never surrender
+++++
Pierce my flesh, break my bones, take my life
These matter not
In my sacrifice, ye of the Dark Gods shall know defeat
For even in Death shall we be triumphant in His name
+++++
Lo! I have fallen in battle for He and his flock
Prepare my place, O Lord!
I shall stand by thee side until the End Times
Until Thy will be done

+++++
Take heed, ye who have surrendered to the Darkness
We shall be unbowed and unbroken
For where there is darkness, His light shall shine
And the darkness shall retreat
+++++
We who have bled shall be redeemed
We who have fallen shall be exulted
We who have sacrificed shall be rewarded
We who have died shall be avenged
+++++
Stand, O warriors of the Emperor!
Let no despair fall upon thy bless-ed hearts!
Stand and fight!
For it is by thy sacrifice that thee shall be remembered!!
+++++
By our deeds shall we be known
Let these deeds be a mighty sword from which He who rests upon the Throne shall wield
For with mighty deeds shall the darkness be thrown back into the Abyss
And in them will thee prevail
+++++
Take succor in His strength
Steel thy soul with His word
Armor thy personage in faith to He
Arm thy self with His will
+++++
Suffer not the Unclean
Suffer not the Impure
Suffer not the Weak
Suffer not the Heretic
+++++
Amor Imperator!
Fiat Justicia!
Go forth in His name and find victory!

Didn't your supervisor tell you it's pointless to shill on 8/pol/? That it won't work? We already know he's rusing the chosen.

+ Elie Wiesel believed in the myth of the holocaust.
+ Hitler was good.
+ Jews were evil.
+ "Triumph" is a word commonly associated with National Socialist / Adolf Hitler.

Therefore we can read the tweet as:
his belief that the righteous Adolf Hitler could TRIUMPH over the evils of international Jewry

A B S O L U T E

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

No.

The more newfags see how you shills are just derailing the conversation by baiting them into arguing over your logical fallacies the better.

lel. Again, grab your gun and start the shooting. Stop talking and do something. You want to talk the talk now walk the walk.

Daily reminder that liberals are retarded as fuck.

sorry for blogpost I wanted to get this off my chest

Shills go home, you're drunk

Okay, reported.

Okay, user.

user don't reply to this faggot shill

they get paid per fucking reply you morons

Its almost like Trump is trying to appeal to the majority. Its almost as if he is running for President…

Holla Forums's posting quality would improve if VPN's were blocked and pass were required.

2 global rules on 4chan stop all the drama that happens on Holla Forums.

First rule is

second rule is

the majority of users of image boards are scum and should be treated as such.

Leader of the revolution everybody.

Yeah I had my fun with him. The thread was over in the first response

The best that money can buy.

The people are on their own side, dumbass. That is why "appealing to the masses" doesn't work and doesn't matter.

See, shills just dont get it. Im willing to die, and I have been preparing for this my whole life.

I have ammo, fuel, food, and plenty of gear.

I am not alone.

And to top it all off, when trump wins ill be watch all you fuckers hang.

Every single bit of my equipment gets to be used for sporting events.

Not a single bullet will touch a shill or fbi.

Because you all will hang.

Can the shills say the same?

Damn straight. Also if our moderators were executed on livestream and replaced with actual Holla Forumsacks.

Reported for obvious shill.

There are over 1 million preppers in the USA. 99.9% of them white and right wing.

Then people will do things at their own time and thus will not rise up at enough numbers to make an actual dent. That makes it easier for the government to fight them. Your own logic explains why this shit won't work as you'd hope.

I might be done with this one too.

The rest are genuine LA-brand Roof Koreans.

Especially after they had to remind everybody of the 6 billion because of the star on the Hillary picture he posted.

And none of them are going to have to use a single bullet. Because they all lost their gear in a fishing accident ;^)

please forgive the reddit face.

Plus, all the traitors will hang so they wouldnt have to use their massive stockpiles in the first place.

the scum themselves have spoken.

just look at how many shill for 4chan and against Holla Forums.

Have fun with that.
If I were actually a shill I wouldn't be banned anyway.
The mods are compromised.

Not how it works, Shlomo. There will be a mass of people who want to do something and are waiting. Once the first two or three they will join in. This is how mass psychology works.

No shit, fuckface. Now sage the goddamn thread.

I don't believe this is the case.

THIS
We have to examine this a little bit closer;
all is not what it appears to be on the surface.

Upon reading, my brain registered it as "the world is now a better place [now that he's gone].
That was an EXTREMELY odd choice of words. If any kikes try calling it out, they'll look like "muh crazy tinfoiler conspiracy-tard," but just subtle enough for his internet people to get it.
I know it sounds far-fetched, but if you were trying to get subliminal anti-kike messages out without setting off the JIDF alarms, wouldn't THIS be how you'd do it?

If we're right about this, Trump is more of a genius than I thought. I'm more convinced of this than ever now.

I actually have the tism, and im less of a sperg than you.

Again, that is assuming people will be in a position in their life in which they will want to react. Greece was at that point and even they didn't go over.

This is your justification that people vote for Hillary. Your flawed understanding of this. Yeah I'm done here.

The funny part is, there is a lot of merit to this. Everyone forgets that Trump words his sentences funny for a deeper meaning. There are a number of videos and articles on not only the word choice but sentence structure he purposely uses.

Damn. #imwithher now.

I just can't support someone like Trump. He violates my deeply held principles and is obviously a Jew supporter.

Could you link them please?

This

Well, I think it just helps not to sperg out like a bunch of sub-nigger IQ autists every time Trump doesn't act like the perfect avatar of Holla Forums.

It didn't say "world is a better place" (now that he's gone). It says "better place because of him and his belief that good can triumph over evil." So it's

Kek this

I agree. I just can't support Trump anymore.

#ImWithHer

bait and switch, you fucking idiots.

I swear some of you guys are so damned dumb.

If he signals our kind he gets slammed for it and has to compensate by shit like this. It's a game. Why are you such children? What do you expect him to publicly say, "hurr durr I love Hitler! gas da jooz!" Yeah he will sure get elected doing that.

JFC.

Also I bet Paul Manafort co-wrote this tweet, lol. Shut up and let the man help Trump win.

I CAST, SAGE GROWS IN ALL FIELDS!

There's these two and pretty much any video that has Scott Adams commenting on Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo

These are nice since they go into detail about his sentence structure.

Thanks friend

Reported for checking your own trips…

Urk, site went down for a sec, we took a direct hit!

I never claimed it said that. Re-read my post

Here's more. I used to have a large group of them listed. This is what got me interested in Trump in this election.

This is a different video than the one embedded by the way like the past post.
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Shitttt 1 off

Kek recognizes your near get, and rewards you with dubs.>>6567844

Wow you're right! He should have celebrated the kike's death! You should work for the Trump campaign bro.

Fuck you, shill. Do you really think this will flip people to Hillary? Liberals like yourself are subhuman. I would love to watch you raped and tortured to a humiliating death as you scream for mercy. Slit your fucking wrists, subhuman.

sage grows in all fields.

i declare dubs thread

rerollan

again

fuck, no luck

rolling for spider dubs

roll

plebian

don't be a nigger
sage in all fields

CHECKUM

rollan

wow OP is such a fag that I can't even summon up enough meme magic to get dubs

op is a fag confirm

what the fuck is that, user

are you mentally retarded or just in the deepest denial?

get

I don't mind that's he not Hitler. I'd be happy if he was the next Pat Buchanan…Which is what I think we can realistically expect of him.

He's such a New York real estate tycoon/ wheeler and dealer that it's hard to see his long game sometimes.

Howeva…This tweet could be taken as some kind of dogwhistle. The language used is awkward and could be interpreted as having a double meaning.

I'm ready to start dancing in the street again. I'm ready. Just give me a reason god damit!

So was Hitler. Try again.

btw…My post above is not formatted in double spacing. It's one and two sentence paragraphs. So fuck off!

sage you nigger

Reported with a furious vengeance!

lol
for what
you're the one not sageing a d&c thread

The point is that he used the expression "the world is a better place." Which is usually used when disparaging the dead. It makes you immediately think of that expression. Also use of the word "belief." It's like when the media uses the term "conspiracy theory" for everything so that eventually when you hear the word "conspiracy" you subconsciously add "theory."

Trump is a true meme magician and he did not use the word "belief" on accident. It brings to mind a non-objective view point and that immediately makes you think of the counter-point; that his beliefs might be wrong and the holocaust might have been a lie.

Can you cucks give it a rest with your "secret encoded messages from Trump which prove he's Hitler, don't believe what he actually says, MEME MAGIC!" crap.

I'm not going to sage this thread, you giant cheerleader-nigger. Trump made a comment that need to be discussed.

*needs*

:^)

"needed"

It's not the past tense.

Your Jewish ancestors "needed" to have been stopped decades ago.

He had to say this, because of the media attempting to make a (((scandal))) of his recent tweet with the Star of Satan…er, "David."

Stop being a huge homo.

faggotry is never far from the jewish mind

If you cared about thread bumps, you wouldn't keep replying to someone that implicitly stated he wouldn't sage the thread.

My only conclusion is that you're a kike trying to derail the thread with nonsense bickering.

know what?
you're right

check these dubs, shlomo!

re-rollan for holocaust part 2 electric boogaloo

again

Just as much as Hillary is innocent.

leld

And which policies are those?

Come on, there's only so far this "lip service" meme can go. His whole family is married into Jews. That's more than just lip service, surely. He talks about Israel as the USA's closest ally over and over, and has done or said nothing to suggest that this is anything other than his genuine opinion.

When are people gonna wake up? Trump might be your best bet for president in 2016, but he is not actually secretly a white nationalist or anything; this is just wishful thinking.

Ah, politics, a realm without accountability.

The horror.

The horror.

Notice how he used IS and not WAS

It makes it sound like the world IS a better place now that hes gone.

ELIE WEASEL DIDN'T SURVIVE THE HOLOCAUST

HE ONLY POSTPONED IT

#HELL

HOLY SHIT AN ACTUAL SKELLY

anyone who doesnt say "gas the kikes" is obv a good goy

why neo-nazi cosplayers are def not a false flag because they've done so much for the movement by securing political office and effecting legislation with their very in your face white supremacist statements

At absolute best, he's some sort of civic nationalist.
At worst, he's a full-blown Zionist pawn.

Not all that much difference in appeal, tbh fam.

In any case, I've been viewing him as a little more than a stepping stone up to this point, but its rapidly becoming more and more clear that this stepping stone is actually a Jewish crocodile's head covered in Ebola-patient-shit-coated nails.

… Not that we had anything better on offer though, tbh - Trump is just shaping up to be exactly what Cruz, Kasich, Bush, and the rest of the Republicuck candidates were outright and without apology right from the start.

leld

Ditto.

Bingo.

On an unrelated note, does anybody have one of these Kek statues? I'm carving one from wood right now and would greatly appreciate it if anybody could take pictures of it from multiple angles. Right now I'm basing my carving off this gif, but it's hard.

Suppose you are right. Consider the following:

The people chose the one who seemed to be less of a kike puppet.

So even if Trump is just as bad as Cruz and Bush, his success proves that we ARE making progress.

Meme magic works. There is a sincere rightwing movement brewing. We started the fire.

Trump is not anti Israel.

I am not anti Israel either.

Maybe it's you that doesn't fit in?

>>>/altright/

No, pretty sure it's you that doesn't fit in. The vast majority of Holla Forums is anti Israel for obvious reasons

You can't be pro Trump and anti Israel.

You need to fuck off to Holla Forums and LARP with them about Trump being Hitler and the evil white Israelis oppressing the sand niggers.

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm with Trump.

You are not.

Now fuck off.

What benifits do we gain from israel

You're really outing yourself newfag

nope

you're just mentally ill or a fucking idiot.

Well you have to get the fuck out of her and stop posting immediately then..

We can somewhat excuse a politician elected by a major party in American politics. You? Not so much.

Into the wood-chipper my normie little friend.

*here*

I feel you on that front, at least.
There are still a fuckload of people who don't want to be cucked.

I'm with America.

I'm not with Israel.

Trump claims to be with America.

Trump claims to be with Israel.

You cannot be with America AND Israel - the Founders included a statement against such in order to become a citizen, as it should be.

Its one or the other.

But in today's political clime, it is practically required to say you are with both, to achieve power in the former as a Republican.

But you cannot truly be with both.

Yet Trump says he is.

The only question is, which, if either, is true?

Also, can you say why the Israel us relationship is good?

Stop trying to "consensus change" you poisonous kike. That shit is not going to work here.

You should know that by now.

Take it up with Trump, they are his own words.

Well meme'd.

Witnessed.

fag

It only gets more Jewish from here anons.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/318770/trumps-strong-jewish-ties/

Don't kill yourself when you finally find out Donald Trumpowitz was trolling everyone including you tards all along and helps Killary become POTUS.

Bet Trumpowitz and Killary are laughing it up behind the scenes.

Good goy. Have a burger.

Really makes you think… I am now a #### Error querying database. Cause:java.lang.NullPointerException

Bon Voyage Cruz Goblin

reported

I doubt the "Danster" is still here shilling against Trump tbh…

He's probably been hired to shill for Trump on other sites because he's a puppet of the RNC.

Maybe Trump bribed Hillary to take a dive in November?

>>>/autism/

For all we know Hillary could stroke out before the end of the election. I hope she gets sworn in first before she strokes out and that way all the faggot Trumpowitz fanboys commit mass suicide when Trumpowitz loses the election.

Hillary stroking out, Trumpowitz fanboys committing mass suicide = win win.

The world is a better place because of him [passing away] … and [platitude about good vs evil].

Same.

Found the unedited version.

Look, it's obvious that Trump isn't a perfect Holla Forums candidate. But he's a damn good one and he's by far the best we've got.

If nothing else, he's the start of a trend we should support.

This user gets it. The Communists didn't take over America overnight. It was a slow process. Even if Trump simply stops the march of the left it will be enough. Then we can begin to reverse things.

Urban Moving Systems did exist. It was a front company, but it was still an actual brick and mortar company.

How far will the rationalizing go? This post is low energy compared to early Republican primaries.

Le concern troll face.

He should have left it at that