HAHAHA NONE OF YOU QUEERS WILL EVER GET TO ENJOY MY CLEAN LUNCH CONSTRUCTED BY PETITE ASIAN FEMALE HANDS1!!1!

HAHAHA NONE OF YOU QUEERS WILL EVER GET TO ENJOY MY CLEAN LUNCH CONSTRUCTED BY PETITE ASIAN FEMALE HANDS1!!1!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

i'll bet you $100 you've jizzed on that same spot you put your goddamn food on, jackass.

Sauce? Literally my favourite fetish is nipplefucking and I didn't know there were JAVs of it

Never. Now paypal me $100.

Fruit tart? I don't need a petite asian to make me one. I can make one myself. I prefer fig tarts myself.

I try to like dates and figs because brown skins love them but i just can't.

REMINDER,SADDAM DID NOTHING WRONG

gib address/phone now

What the fuck happened between 2007-Now?
I used to literally make speeches at parties about how "Whores are holy" and people would flock to me, now I say "Quit being such a faggot" and they flip out.

Dating sites? Do dating sites work? Tinder sure as fuck doesn't everyone I talk to there uses atleast 30 emojis per message and it's retarded.

That makes no sense. You don't have to try to like anything. Either you like it or you don't. I try all sorts of different dishes. I don't really care where the recipes come from. Why limit yourself. Part of the fun of cooking is trying new stuff.

Where did this outburst come from??? lel

A really bad date last night

People made fun of me in highschool and college for not liking cilantro and by extension mexican food. I found out an aversion to it is genetic, but when i told people they just made fun of me more and said i was lying. So now I try to force myself to like popular foods.

Oh. I'm sorry.

Seriously? People are weird.
Don't do that. Eat what you like.

Fuck it now that I think of it the last 3/4 dates were a disaster. One girl was fine, but then I had to bail on her because I was moving a jacuuzi for my dad into his new place and she got wayyy too pissed "YOU'RE JUST DOING THIS CUZ X"

Before her was a girl who wasn't 'religious' but super into astrology and was 'psychic'

then the girl after her was "LITERALLY CAN'T I'M SO TRASH" tumblr girl.

Then after that a gaymer "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME! I LIKE KATE LETH! FUCK YEAH" girl…who was just fucking autistic.

Nah it's cool, just frustrated. It's like when women hit mid twenties to thirties something weird happens.

No matter what age women are weird. Everybody just kinda settles, I believe.

Nah but before they're weird in the sense you can still fuck around with them. When I was, hell even up to 22, I was able to joke around and they'd laugh now say something and "How…fucking dare you?" like example, asked gaymer girl her favourite vidya since she had shit all over her bag saying "I PLAY VIDEO GAMES" "Oh like, Anything by Telltale really, they're soooo good" and I laughed "Nah not a fan of those myself, but fair enough." "OH WELL THEN WHAT DO YOU LIKE OH KING OF ALL GAMES HUH" and I just sat there thinking what the fuck just happened before saying "I like RTS…and Isometric RPGs" to be greeted with her rolling her eyes and bringing up how contrarian and hipster I am. These last three are what got me off Tinder. Place is not…it's not good.

Well You'll never get any of my chili constructed by my rough eastern European hands you tart

I want Saddam to make me a fruit tart

Ehh… The "new age" feminists are pretty God awful. They're very defensive and all of them seem to have chips on their shoulders. I try to avoid. Unfortunately, they make up the majority of female gaming community.

lel.

And anime community.

and "readers xD"

And every girl on tinder.

What are "readers xD"?

Girls whose hobby is "reading" but when you ask what they read "I READ HARRY POTTER xD" or some trashy audiobiography of a youtuber. It happens countless times. Every fucking time I ask "What are you reading currently?" It's always

"SHANE DAWSONS NEW BOOK"
It's fucking gay

EAT SHIT

Jesus fucking christ. There is actually audio biographies of youtubers.

WHY?

I had to Google who that guy was. I was hoping he was a trashy romance writer. This is very discouraging.

The problem is that "decent" women are boring, but safe. I've been in a relationship for a while now, and while our interests meet often, we rarely like the same things. We disagree on music, media, so on. We have our own hobbies which sometimes intersect, but rarely. Don't try and make friends out of women you want to romance, they'll never be on par with you during those drunk "intellectual" conversations or match your skill in videogames or knowledge of films. These things you can only do with men, succesfully at least. The few women that do stand up to men's standards on this are hamplanets or completely insane. Find a person that you can hold a "normal" conversation with and who meets you on the same ground politically and morally. The less you have to fight about, the better.

(USER WAS TOASTED FOR THIS BREAD)

I only know him because I had a 20 minute discussion. I was reading Uncle Tom's Cabin. She was reading whatever his book was called and was gushing about how like "HE JUST GETS IT! He had such a hard life and like, now he's getting on he's feet! Have you heard about his conspiracies? He has this thing called the Mandela effect"

I just sat there listening to her drone on and fluffing the convo "Oh so what's it about" "What did you like about it"

I already know the "Don't make friends" as I said back in the day I hooked up constantly but it's just these last 4 years. Christ maybe I should just give up. I mean marriage really is just compromising all your interests for sex and I don't even want that.

Are any Married anons even happy?

Stay away from women with aposomatism (coloured hair) and also stay away from problem glasses. Maybe it's just the people in your area, me being Yuropoor I only encountered this problem in the capital city. In truth all feminists need a good dicking. I don't know if you remember, but there was that crazy bulldyke looking woman in a youtube video with black lipstick, problem glasses and a shaved head yelling about patriarchy this and that. I don't have the pics but turns out someone gave her the D and suddenly she stopped being crazy. Looked downright hot afterwards, short-haired blond babe. I'm guessing that these feminazis are all virgins and are comparable to men who are also virgins.

I do, trust me, I do but they're daywalkers man. They're these girls that look fine…but turn. I don't date: Nose rings, coloured hair, long dresses or short hair.

Yeah I member, she was a fucking kikess but she turned out okay. She even said it was a "phase". For instance the gamer girl I went on a date with? Slightly chubby latina girl. No signs of crazy. Psychic girl? brown bobcut, petite and mousey Literal Tumblr just a normal looking italian girl. All borderlines